All Comments on 'How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 03'

by Ms_Allison

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Ms. Allison has the best of both worlds. Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hoping

it makes me wish I were Amber

Ms_AllisonMs_Allisonabout 6 years agoAuthor
Replies

Ms. Sopping Wet Panties. Thank you for your reply and emails.

Thank you for the comment as well anonymous. ;) try not to be shy next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hello Ms_Allison,

After reading this series i have tried to find more of the same (domme to submissive) kindda stories, but they are hard to find. And then this one's on another level I guess.

I don't know how many times i have visited this story by now. Please please post the next part soon. A dire request, thanks.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 6 years ago
Wow, I have a HUGE problem with this chapter

I am a Leatherman and this chapter bothered me on a huge level. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the chapter but disliked it as much as I liked it.

I have no problem with Allison and amber being treated the way they were, the problem is in how it was accomplished. I don't know, it just bothered me. If I was bottoming for someone and my slave was included with me being at the bottom of the chain, that would be a deal breaker.

Ed

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 6 years ago
I would like to add

That I REALLY appreciate the lack of male characters in your story to this point and hope that continues. And in spite of my last post, I really do like this story.

Ed

Ms_AllisonMs_Allisonalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Reply

Hi Ed! I do appreciate your thoughtful comments and am glad you have enjoyed the stories so far. It is definitely odd to be on the bottom with amber during these encounters but it's also quite enjoyable. For the most part amber understands her role and position and when she needs a reminder she gets it. There will be at least one story, so far, with males in it but just the one. ;)

ArtickArtickabout 1 year ago

I really loved this one. Not only was including Amber really fun, but it's a nice reminder that Ms Allison and Amber are still in love (at least I felt that way about it) and perfect for each other. Love I found your stories Ms!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous