How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
The red headed Domme makes good on her word to borrow me!
10.8k words
4.81
21.6k
13

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers

Again I would like to thank mymantoy999 for his editing and insight in getting this story up on Lit. Thank you Sweetie!

*****

While the road to Goddess Julia's house was relatively smooth my stomach felt as if I was on a roller coaster. I'm sure you all know that part of the roller coaster where you go up the hill then back down it but your stomach continues to move upward. Think of having that feeling, along with it doing some kind of barrel roll from time to time, for the entire 40 minute ride. Adding to this gastrointestinal disruption was the fact I'd been fasting for the past 12 hours with the exception of some laxatives. As you can imagine my insides were almost as clean as my outside! Heading toward the unknown of another weekend at the mercy of the Goddesses, this was the first time I'd had to do this much prep work beforehand.

Even amber who was next to me in the car didn't have to do what I'd done prior to us heading over. The only thing we had in common were the short, spaghetti strap floral dresses and black 5" heels we had on. Oh, add one more thing, amber was allowed the tiniest white lace thong and matching shelf bra to help hold up her breasts and keep her cage and ugly boy parts from being revealed under her dress. Honestly, one good breeze and mine would be up to my belly button in an instant! In order to keep the driver's seat from getting wrecked I kept a few wash cloths in the car and was currently sitting on one, in spite of the fear and intestinal discomfort I was excited about what was to come. It being unknown, at times, was even more exciting than knowing what was coming up.

"Here we are." amber said with a hint of dread.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked reaching over and squeezing her hand.

"I am Ms.," amber replied with a smile, "are you?"

"As ready as I will ever be!" I answered feeling the rollercoaster go through a cork screw as I spoke.

We exited the car and met at the trunk. amber removed the single bag, which had been packed for us in advance, and pulled it behind us as we walked hand in hand to the front door. We'd gotten smart after the last outing and decided a bag with wheels was far better than trying to carry an oversized bag in 5" heels with sore feet. As we reached the top step the front door opened shocking both of us, instead of one of the Goddesses the red headed woman from Easter greeted us, Ms. Alyssa

"Well don't you two look adorable?" She said with a wide grin.

"Thank you Ms." we replied in unison.

"Those dresses don't cover much do they?" She continued while looking us over.

"No Ms. they don't." I replied feeling my face redden as I did.

"Show me!" She said in such a gleeful and relaxed voice it betrayed what she said and caused me to look quizzically at her. "I said lift your damn dress," she said far sterner, "and show me how little it covers."

I pulled the front of the dress up with both hands until they were even with my chest exposing myself from just below my ribcage down. Behind me I could hear a car passing by, I wondered how we looked to the driver and if they could see my ass with my dress held the way it was.

"Oh my fucking head," she exclaimed, "what the hell am I going to do with you two?" Neither of us dare speak. "Both of you take those damn dresses off!" she ordered. "And be quick about it!"

As my dress was practically halfway off I quickly lifted my arms the rest of the way until it was over my head. A flash of red came toward my face, thankfully I had the presence of mind to open my mouth as a big red ball gag was pushed into my mouth. My look of shock must have come as pleasure to our red headed Mistress because she gave me a wide smile as she locked the gag behind my head. amber got one of her own as well. As we stepped in I felt the gag sink behind my front teeth, stretching my jaw as it did, it wouldn't be long before I was drooling all over myself.

"Alright you two," she finally said as she stepped aside, "get in here before anyone sees you!"

amber and I quickly hustled inside placing our dresses on a hanger in the closet. By the time we turned around she had already disappeared. amber and I looked at each other desperately wanting to ask each other what we should do next! Not knowing what to do amber took the bag and we headed into the living room where she waited for us.

"Seen and not heard," she smirked wickedly as she spoke, "just the way you should be!" amber and I held hands wondering if we should even attempt a muffled response around our gags. "We will start with you sissy," she said turning her attention to amber, "take off your thong I have a surprise for you!"

I let go of amber's hand, okay, actually she pulled it away but I'm going to say I let go of it. amber quickly thrust her thong downward, stepping out of it and holding it up for her inspection.

"Is it wet?" She asked as she took it from amber by the waist band with two fingers like it was toxic.

I could see amber nod that it was. I was secure in the fact that at least I would not be sucking it dry. The gag caused my jaw to ache but the last thing I needed was to suck sissy pre-cum from amber's thong while I stood there. We'd just gotten here and I was already horny enough! The look in her eye told me that she had some kind of devious idea and I was somehow getting to enjoy amber's sissy pre-cum one way or another. She stepped forward and placed the thong on my head upside down positioning the crotch so it was directly in front of my nose. Unable to breathe around the gag I had no choice but to inhale amber's sissy aroma with each breath.

"Seems like you like that." She teased as she stepped back and watched my body quake slightly. "I want you good and primed for later," she continued while adjusting the thong so I could see out of at least one eye, "because you're going to be pushed even farther than the last time we saw each other." I gulped at her words. "Now sissy you move over there and stand on that towel," she said pointing to a blue towel positioned on the floor by an awkward looking metal frame, "slut you follow, and do try not to trip with your limited vision." amber stood on the towel with her back to me, we didn't have to wait long for our next instructions. "slut take this talc and spread it on sissy here," she said thrusting a bottle of talc powder into my hands, "start at her feet and work your way up, because I am nice you can do this while kneeling."

I would have thanked her but the gag prevented most intelligible sounds. Kneeling behind amber I poured talc into my hands coating her feet and legs with the fine powder. When I stopped I was told to put some on her ass too, which I did. The feel of amber's skin was wonderful, it was as soft and smooth as any woman's, at this point she'd been using moisturizer for close to a decade.

"All set slut?" our Mistress asked, I simply nodded my response. "Good turn around now sissy and she can do the front."

As amber turned I came face to face with the throbbing 7" of her sissy cock. The chain reaction was almost as cruel as staring at the dripping cock in front of me and not being able to engulf it with my mouth! I inhaled deeply, sucking in her sissy pre-cum scent, which only drove my desire more. Even my mouth was watering!

"Now you know why you are gagged don't you?" My tormenter asked.

I immediately nodded that I did.

"Put talc on the front of her legs, hips," she teased while pushing amber's hips forward at me, "and try not to make her shoot her load all over your face while you do her shaft too."

As I applied talc to amber's legs I noticed the word "sissy" decoratively scrawled across amber's mound in 3 inch letters. It had been added with a black sharpie while I'd coated the back of amber's legs. My eyes locked as the latest delicious pearl of precum emerged from the tiny slit of her cock. In the background I could hear amber moan softly, my focus was entirely on how to get her cock inside me, and watched as her cock wagged up and down. It took me quite a while to realize that she was either fucking amber's sissy pussy or fingering it. None of that mattered to me as the pre-cum pearl dribbled in a long line now hanging a good 6 inches from its origin.

"Help her into those." The red head said as the tossed a pink latex article at my face.

The makeup of them seemed to perplex me. I figured out quickly that they were latex bottoms but there were extra parts at the top. Finally it dawned on me and I held them out for amber to step into. As I leaned forward to work them up her legs I felt amber's cock bump against the back of my head. I couldn't help myself, as I pulled them up I slowly moved my head back so my hair and then my forehead would glide over the underside of her shaft. amber's moan was long and deep as I tormented her.

"Keep that up slut," she said as she leaned forward and stared me in the eyes, "and I'll have that sissy banging your ass until her cum is coming out of your nose."

While it sounded like a wonderful idea at the time I knew she would put a not so fun twist on things if I didn't behave. I backed away enough so that I could still put the bottoms on amber but not be tempted to bump her sissy cock again. With the material bunched around amber's upper thighs I stood and looked at our Mistress for the day for permission.

"You know you want to touch it," she chided, "just don't let her cum."

I nodded and gently reached for amber's cock, which jumped when I touched it. In the front of the translucent pink latex bottoms was a sheath for her cock and bag, for lack of a better term, to put her swollen tessies in. amber groaned as I got the latter in place, I could see and feel how swollen she was and knew the latex would not help. She had amber step into a pair of pink patent heels with delicate ankle straps while I moved behind amber. The confusion I had earlier was the fact that amber had what appeared to be a boneless tail hanging from her ass. Had it not been for the feet of the latex bottoms she wore, and the extra bag in the front, I very easily could have put these on backward. The tail was actually a sheath which I worked into amber's lubed ass. Mistress had amber remove her white lace bra and replace it with a matching translucent pink cropped tank top. Matching opera length gloves were also added before our Mistress removed amber's gag making me just a bit jealous as I tried to exercise my mouth.

"Take your wig off," she directed, "don't worry, between your raging hard on and ample tits no one will know what to make of you today!" It took a bit of effort but amber was able to work the ball gag out of her mouth. "Put this on," Mistress said handing her a hood with a long blond ponytail attached to the top, "don't worry you won't be without a gag for long." amber was smart enough not to answer. "Spread your legs slut!" She instructed as she turned her attention to me. I complied immediately standing with my feet close to 2 feet apart. "You won't be the only one dealing with their twins bodily fluids in a bit." She said with a wicked grin before turning her back to me to retrieve something from the bag.

She stepped close to me with her right shoulder closest to me, my head automatically went down but she used her left index finger to gently lift my chin until our eyes met. The heaven I experienced next was short lived. I felt the head of a cock easily slipping into me. My eyes fluttered, it took all I could not to try to impale myself on it immediately! The feeling of the thickening head, the telltale ridge, oh I wanted more! I let out a groan then, then it stopped. Her laughter filled my ears as I pressed against her hand. There was nothing more to it though.

"You look disappointed!" She giggled as she spoke. "How about this," she said pulling the small dildo out and pushing it back in rapidly, "I call this the angry inch!"

It wasn't going to be enough to get me off but I also didn't want her to stop! I did as much as I could to try to get more of it inside me but there was only so much cock, an inch of it at best! The head was normal size, easily as big as amber, but there was nothing more after that lovely ridge. She pulled the inch long dildo from me then held it up for me to see, it was a cock gag, the inside part of a cock gag! I wanted to cry! She took the freshly lubed gag and pushed it into amber's waiting mouth. amber slurped away on the gag while Mistress fastened it behind her head which was now covered with a pink latex hood with cat eye shaped holes and a mouth hole. Unlike the rest of the outfit the hood was not translucent. The blond ponytail sticking out near the top of amber's head reached the middle of amber's back. Looking down I could see amber's hard clit practically vibrating as she closed her eyes and tasted me.

"All right sissy," mistress said snapping amber out of her day dream, "put these on my slut and then the two of you come with me."

amber placed two heavy leather wrists cuffs on me, each one was lined and had two wide leather straps with a large silver buckle on each. At the front of my wrist were D-rings, one on each cuff, amber led me by those to where mistress was standing. She had taken the towel and placed it in the middle of the metal frame. amber led me through the frame then stopped. Mistress took my wrists and had me hold my arms up so she could attach them to straps at the top of the frame. Looking down I realized I was now standing on the towel.

The frame was much like a picture frame with legs extending out from the side both in front of and behind where I was now standing. There was also what looked like a hinge in the middle just above two sets of diagonal braces. My wrists were hooked to two straps, which were fed through loops in the top, which could be adjusted on the side out of my view. Mistress tightened the straps so that my arms were straight, I could feel the backs of my heels lifting off the floor slightly as she secured the straps to the side. She then stood in front of me so that her chest touched mine.

"Step out of your shoes," she ordered, "you won't need them anymore." I stepped out of the 5" heels leaving me standing all but on my toes to keep from hanging from my wrists. "sissy," she called over as she dumped talc on my chest, "head to toe and don't miss a single spot!"

I could almost see amber smiling behind the piece that held her gag in place as she rubbed the talc into my tits. It seemed to take forever for her to move to my arms and shoulders before returning to my tits, then doing my tummy area and returning to my tits again. Even when amber did my back her hands came around the front of me and rubbed my tits again. amber then started from my feet and worked her way up making sure to rub all the talc I could ever need and more on my ass and between my legs.

"That's enough sissy," mistress said relieving amber of her duties and me of her teasing, "no matter how much you put down there she'll always be wet!" I felt myself blush at her statement but knew it wasn't far from the truth. "Put her hair in a high ponytail like yours."

I felt amber's hands in my hair, which I'd left relatively straight knowing that whatever I did to it prior to arrival would be undone almost immediately. As amber gathered my hair in her hands I felt her cock pressing against my ass, without so much as a conscious thought my body started to move toward her. I barely noticed mistress writing in a red sharpie just above my freshly powdered tits, I was more focused on trying to get amber inside me. Even as amber put my hair into a tie I felt the cock gag rub against the back of my head, if I had a hole there I'd want her to fuck it too!

"The way you're straining to get that sissy cock in your ass," mistress said snapping me out of my thoughts, "that word on your chest should be bigger!"

Looking down I could see the bottom half of the word "SLUT" in what had to be 4 or more inch tall letters! amber and Mistress then started the process of getting me dressed. I lifted one foot at a time to step into what I recognized as a latex catsuit. It was translucent black, more smoke than anything, with sheaths that would be inserted in my pussy and ass (even typing that now gets me all wiggly in my chair). The zipper was located at the back of the hood which was also had a condom for my mouth and two normal size eye holes as well as nose holes. My wrists were lowered and uncuffed just long enough to put my arms through the full sleeves and have a pair of short gloves added to them. Mistress stopped when she got it up to my shoulders leaving the hood hanging in front of my chest. It was then I realized that I was facing the back door and yard and not the main house, the bag with all our "goodies" was behind me so I had no idea what was coming next. Mistress and amber put a fully boned, thick, longline corset on me that went from my hips right up to the bottom of my tits. The catsuit had formed bra cups for my tits to sit in the corset pressed against them just enough to give my girls a little lift. A belt was put around the corset and attached to the sides of the frame. I could tell that motion would soon be an issue for me. Little did I know it would soon get worse!

"Relax your mouth." Mistress instructed as she unfastened the collar to the ball gag. "This one just won't do," she said working the big red ball out of my mouth, "for what I have planned today."

With the ball out I quickly opened and closed my mouth trying to work my jaw back to normalcy. While I'd love to have my hands free to rub my jaw I wasn't sure it would help, mentally it would make me feel better though.

"First things first," she said holding up a small cup, "this will keep you from getting hungry for food." Holding the cup to my mouth I drank the thick as glue fluid that tasted like chalky chocolate and peanut butter. "This is whey protein," she instructed, "it's slow to digest but filling."

She scooped the last of it out with her finger before pushing that into my mouth. I quickly sucked her finger feeling my body twinge with desire.

"Don't worry," she said pulling her finger back, "there will be no shortage of things for you to suck on today!" I didn't get a chance to speak. "Drink up!" She said lifting a short glass of water to my lips. "I don't want you getting dehydrated in there either."

I had no choice, it was either gag or swallow the water as she poured it into my mouth! Gulping it down I knew it wouldn't be long before this small amount of water was testing the limits of my bladder. With the glass empty I tried as best I could to work the soreness from my jaw again.

"Open again." She instructed.

The timing worked out that I was opening my mouth anyway. In a flash a black ring gag was inserted into my mouth holding it open wide almost as far as the ball had done previously.

"One more thing before we keep going." Mistress held up a pair of foam ear plugs rolling them in her fingers before inserting them into my ears.

As I adjusted to the ring gag and new loss of most of my hearing Mistress pulled the remainder of the hood over my mouth while amber fastened the gag's collar behind my neck. With my hair tucked into the hole for the ponytail I was sealed in latex. I was left there for some time obviously to allow me to contemplate my predicament. The latex had already adhered to my skin leaving me the feeling of standing there naked. My calf muscles burned and fingers were slightly numb but it wasn't too bad over all. I knew somehow, deep down, that there was more to come. In an instant Mistress was in front of me again. She fixed a posture collar to my neck which not only lifted my chin but made turning my head impossible. Out of the corners of my eyes I could see two more straps being attached to the frame from the collar. When she disappeared from view I tried to move my head, if I moved it an inch that was saying a lot. Then I felt my left foot get lifted.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers