How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" I thought. "I know that feeling, ballet boots!

It took a bit but I realized what pair they were, thigh high boots with laces all the way up the front! As one boot was laced the other was put on my right foot! The pain was almost unbearable! I hadn't worn them in forever and my feet were not ready for me to be on my toes. I'd felt trapped before but this, this was a new level! With each tug of the laces my feet and legs became further immobilized! I could feel my heart racing in my chest and had to work to control my breathing before I passed out. My feet were then placed so they were spread wide, I could feel cuffs going onto my ankles but they felt unnecessary to me. While they may have been physically unnecessary the mental side of it was clear, I was her prisoner. She returned to my view, I could see her speaking but couldn't make out her words.

"Ohhhh fuck!" I thought as I felt amber push the sheath into my ass with her finger.

My eyes fluttered, when they stopped I could see Mistress laughing at me. She held up her phone and took a picture of my face and chest. Holding it up for me to see, the word slut was visible just below the bottom of the posture collar. My eyes then drank in my latex covered form, I was a bound sex toy! Hell I was practically a human blow up doll! Three holes no waiting!

"Oh no!" I thought, "Not cat o'nine tails!"

Mistress held them up for me to see then slowly swung her arm out of view. The tails struck between my legs, directly over my pussy, with the knotted ends hitting my ass. Now, if you don't know about latex let me explain. Obviously you sweat a bit in it, but that helps the latex feel more like a part of your skin. In essence you feel almost naked wearing it. The other thing it does is heat up your skin and get your nerve endings so they are even MORE sensitive than normal. The slow strike of the tails felt white hot against my skin. As my eyes regained focus I watched as she spoke and pointed. A moment later she swung again, while the strike hurt just as much if not more than the first one I noticed that I could move even less than before! Straps had to be added, probably to the sides of the corset, to limit my movement. The next time she swung the tails they wrapped around my right thigh from the outside with the tails hitting the inside and front of my thigh. Another adjustment and another swing to my left thigh, I was slowly losing all ability to move at all. Short of blinking and moving my fingers I was now completely immobile, again that would change. One of my wrist cuffs was detached from the straps. My hand could be pushed into a black latex ball type glove. My fingers could move slightly but no one would see it. The same was done to my other hand trapping them inside hard rubber balloons.

The next item she held up caused a groan to escape me that even I heard with my ear plugs in! As expected this caused her to laugh loud enough for me to hear that as well. Staring me in the face was a black rubber gas mask, but it was not any ordinary gas mask. The mouth portion of it had been converted to look like a pussy while they eyes were not only darkened to prevent me from seeing but had the word "USE" printed on one eye and "ME" on the other in the largest white block lettering that would fit. As Mistress stopped laughing she turned the mask placing it on my face. I was effectively sealed off from the world, deaf and blind, unable to move and exposed for use for whomever she wanted. I'd already lost track of time, all there was to focus on was the pain and discomfort of my bondage. My feet ached already, my back was sore as were my arms and shoulders. Worst of all, I had to pee. The sensory deprivation was almost maddening. I felt myself needing contact, not just needing it but craving it. Add to that the fact I was in an almost perpetual state of horniness the contact I was craving was carnal. My heightened senses didn't help either, my pussy was running like a facet making me wonder if I would drown in my own drippings! There was a touch on my ass.

"Oh God yes!" My mind screamed. "Please!"

Something or someone was penetrating me. It was smooth, not big, and just like that it was inside me. An egg! A vibrating egg! Another was added right behind it. One then went in my pussy, then a second.

"Oh fuck," I thought to myself, "four eggs is at least a pair too many at this point."

I felt something against my tongue just after the fourth egg entered me. It was a cock, or a dildo, making its way unimpeded into my mouth. With the ring gag there was no way to stop it. It was pushed in until it was just about to the back of my mouth, which was also where the sheath ended, then left there. Full pussy, full ass and a full mouth. A slut's dream right? Or a slut's torment. All four eggs were then abruptly turned on!

"OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOD!!"

I doubt much was understandable or possibly even audible outside of my pussy mouthed mask but there it was. The eggs vibrated and bounced inside me. I strained at the straps, the corset, the fucking boots and collar but couldn't move! Had I been able to think I'd have wondered if they could see me moving at all. My first earth shattering orgasm ripped through me. The positive was I no longer needed to pee, the downside was some of my bladder had emptied into the latex catsuit as my body went right from one orgasm into building up to the next. There was no break, no way to signal that I needed one, no safe word and no relief. I was fucked and was sure I would be literally fucked fairly soon as well. I hoped it would happen soon because, until that time, I was locked in solitude with an aching body, vibrating midsection and a mind full of horny thoughts. The only positive to this was the vibrations had cut back on how much my feet hurt.

"Ohhhh fuck!"

Something vibrating had just been pressed hard against my clit. It was vibrating too much to bring just pleasure, if anything it brought a combination of pleasure and pain. I could hear myself groan around the cock in my mouth but doubted anyone outside my latex suit heard or cared what I was doing in my prison. Actually, I knew amber cared, but she was stuck in her own half man, half bimbo outfit and wouldn't be much help to me. If anything she was just as horny as I was and, if given the opportunity, that pink latex covered cock would be inside me in a flash! That idea sent chills through me. My mind continued to race, random thoughts as well as ones about my predicament.

"How many people would there be? Men and women? Could I actually drown inside this suit if I came too much? How long have I been tied up and more importantly how much longer will it last?"

The one answer I figured out was that I would not drown, the nose holes would eventually let out any fluid that filled up in the suit. The idea was somewhat comforting but not terribly as I still needed to pee. How could I not have asked the question of how long my bladder could last tied like this? The only positive to all of this was the latex was causing me to sweat which was taking pressure off my bladder. It was almost enough to counter the vibrating eggs, which were now randomly changing how hard they vibrated, rumbling inside me making my bladder feel that much fuller. The idea of "basting" in my own pee was not a thought I enjoyed, or would it be marinating at that point?

More than my pussy or the vibrating toys shoved inside me my mind had become my biggest tormentor. Deprived of sight, sound and the ability to move my mind went into overdrive. A completely depraved, sexually explicit and raunchy overdrive to be more accurate. Typically my descent into sub-space was slow at first then increased in speed and intensity until my singular thought process was providing pleasure and being used. This descent happened far quicker, each zip, tug and cuff only accelerated the raging, horny freight train of my mind. The smallest of sensations, whether real or perceived, was enough to hurtle me toward an orgasm. A hand smacked my ass, I could feel all four fingers, the palm and thumb as it struck. Hell I could almost feel the fingerprints! The slap has hard, easily an 8 on a scale of 10, but the effect was far beyond that. Not only had my nerve endings been heightened but my senses, when the hand smacked me it also moved the eggs inside me. They bounced and crashed off each other while vibrating. That smack on the ass all but made me orgasm! An 8 out of 10 was a 20 by the time I'd fully reacted to it and all I wanted was more! Sooooo very much more!

Let's face it, if you've read these stories you know full well that I fully embrace the slut that comes out in me when I am pushed and controlled. This was beyond that, I was a latex bound mega-slut! That smack on the ass came then nothing followed, again my mind raced. I wasn't just a prisoner in latex I was a prisoner of my mind as there was no way to shut it off. As much as I tried to control it and change the subject raging through my brain it would eventually turn it to something completely sexual.

"I'll think about golf," I thought to myself, "I love golf. Lush green fairways, sand traps and water hazards. Taking the driver out on one and ... oh what a shaft that thing has! Long and lean with a light grip then pounding ...yes, pounding and hard drive down the center of the freshly shaved, I mean mowed fairway." My pussy twitches, my body strains but my brain thunders on. "A foursome, fuck I could use a foursome!" my thoughts continue. "Three guys, three holes. Coincidence? I don't think so! Don't worry boys I'll be the ball washer!"

You see how this works. Thankfully the pressure in my bladder kept slowly subsiding but my pussy was outright throbbing with the need for attention. The eggs were now on low, a dull tickle that did little more than frustrate me even further. Honestly, who needed actual torture at this point? My feet and legs had hit the point where numbness had overruled the discomfort of the ballet heels. Still my mind raced doing what my body longed to do.

I wondered how much of my mewling little moan escaped the latex, ring gag and dildo stuffed in my mouth as I felt the eggs being pulled from my ass. Try as I might I couldn't clench to keep them inside. After having the eggs in, for what felt like a lifetime, the empty feeling filled me with the desire to be full again. I didn't just need it, I craved it. Then it struck me.

"That lube had some numbing stuff in it!" I screamed in my head.

Not only could I not keep the eggs IN my ass that also meant I couldn't keep anything OUT of my ass! I was a black latex clad blow up doll without the air! The horror I felt was short lived as I soon felt a cock begin to penetrate me.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" I thought. "Give me MORE! MORE!"

I desperately tried to suck the hot, fat piece of meat into my ass. Meat? When have I ever called a cock that? Who cares! It's still coming in!! The cock pressed against the very end of the condom in my ass, stretching it slightly, as I felt the owner's hips press against me. Between his fat cock, and I do mean FAT, and the eggs in my pussy I was more than full again. I wanted to scream, wanted to beg to be fucked, NEEDED to beg to be fucked. As he slid back I felt the eggs coming out of my pussy. Again the devastating feeling of being empty consumed me. It didn't last long. Not only was the cock pushing back into my ass but a second one was going into my pussy!

"Eifel fucking tower!" I screamed as best I could around the dildo in my mouth.

They were taking the words covering my eyes to heart as the two cocks started to jackhammer into my body. Chained and unable to protect myself, and really not wanting to at this point, my vulnerability and all-consuming need to be fucked pushed me right over the edge. I may have heard what was mumbling by the time it penetrated my ear plugs but I was sure it was much louder outside my latex prison as my abdominal area rippled and quaked as I came. My orgasm did nothing to slow the cock assault on my body as they continued to pound away. I felt a pair of hands gripping my hips tightly while another pair held my waist over the corset to get the leverage they needed to pound into me as hard and fast as they could. It didn't take long before I felt another orgasm building. As it got closer I felt the cock in my ass swell before it was thrust into me one last time. The latex allowed me to feel the hot cum being pumped into my ass as I felt each wave push through the rings of my ass. It was by far the most intense feeling I'd experienced in that part of my body. The slowly softening cock was withdrawn just as the one in my pussy exploded.

"OHHHHMMMMYYYYFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKIINNNNGGGGGGOOOODDDDD!"

Something like a small tube was pushed into my ass sending a rush of warm fluid inside me which quickly exited. I was being flushed out! No sooner was the tube removed than a fresh cock pushed into my ass. The numbing agent made it difficult to do more than hold this new, hot cum filled cock, tightly as it's owner grabbed my hips and began pounding away. My pussy was rinsed out in the same fashion as my ass and a fresh cock entered there as well. Again I was defenseless against their assault on my body and my second hard orgasm led to more mumbling sounds passing the ear plugs which drowned out all normal noise. This time both of them came almost at the same time sending my third orgasm and my brain into orbit! It was a horrible combination of sensory deprivation and sensory overload! If it hadn't been for being bound so tightly I'd surely have collapsed at this point. Two more pairs of cocks worked me over with little pause between them outside of my holes being flushed out. Now I don't know how many participants it takes, but in my unofficial tally 8 made it enough to qualify that I was now the centerpiece in a gang bang.

"Oh holy shit." I thought as I felt my arms being lowered and the rush of blood returning to my fingertips.

From as accurately as I could tell from the position of my arms and feeling my wrists were attached to my waist then my elbows were strapped behind me. A set of hands on my upper arms lowered me into a kneeling position. The relief of being off my feet, and at least some of the pressure from the ballet boots being relieved, was short lived as the feeling returned to them as well. It was something akin to my legs falling asleep and the harsh pins and needles as they woke back up. I tried to move a little but soon realized that I was tightly bound on my knees with my legs still spread.

"Oh no," I thought as I felt the cat o'nine tails being slowly dragged over my left tit and shoulder, "not again!"

The tails came over my shoulder with the knots at the end striking my left tit and one hitting my nipple directly. I wanted to scream! I strained and struggled against my bonds as another swing of the tails now hit my right tit much the same way. Three more swings to each side of my chest set my tits on fire. The tails by themselves would have been bad enough but the latex and heightened nerve endings made it so much more. The tails were then swung over my right hip with the broad end hitting from my belly button to my clit! Back and forth from one hip to the next until my entire torso was ablaze.

"Oh God when will this end!?!" I screamed in my mind as I tried to cry out around the dildo still jammed into my mouth.

Two more swings came from the front directly between my legs with the edges of the leather straps burning into my swollen pussy lips and the ends splaying across my ass.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" I screamed realizing that my internal dialogue was becoming more and more profanity laden. What can I say? It fit.

Just as quickly as it started the tails disappeared. Or should I say stopped as I never saw them in the first place? I was left to ache and wonder what would happen next. Time was my enemy as I had no concept of it at all. Minutes, hours or days I was once again left to my thoughts, discomfort and my bladder distress returning. Hands occasionally returned to grope me at will. Some were kind and gentle while others handled me like the piece of meat I felt like. I was theirs, whoever they were, they could do whatever they wanted with me. They could use or abuse me whatever way they wanted. The red headed Mistress was hopefully in charge but who else was there to protect me? My pink latex dressed sissy husband? I'm sure she was dealing with her own issues at this point. The hands that had been on me were strong and burly, amber would stand no chance in her heels and pink latex encased hard on.

As scary as the thought was it was also intoxicating and arousing. The power exchange between amber and I had always been my favorite part of the Domme/sub relationship, now that I was the sub it was becoming the most cherished part of the whole experience. I loved the use, loved the unknown cocks that had been invading me at will, but I'd placed my safety, well-being, and absolute trust in Goddess Julia and Goddess Linda. There was comfort in knowing I was bound in one of their homes even if they were not present. Or were they? Was one of them sitting back watching me? Observing how I reacted, what limited reaction I could give, but paying attention to what drove me so they could exploit it later? I know that is what I did with amber and it was what any good dominant did with their sub. Find what they like and use it to make them more willing and compliant. I knew from previous experience that sensory deprivation was something I enjoyed but this was taking it to a whole new level and the power and intensity of my orgasms reflected that.

The dildo in my mouth was removed. While I may have allowed a bit of relief for my mouth the ring gag was still lodged between my teeth holding my mouth open at an almost unnatural angle. My "blow job cramp" would be big when this was all over. My mouth wasn't empty for long as a cock soon entered it. Those strong, burly hands I'd just been thinking about clamped my head like a vice. It was then I remembered that the mask covering my face had a pussy where my mouth was located. He was now fucking my mouth just as hard as they'd fucked my pussy, the only thing protecting me was the mask itself and the condom in my mouth which prevented him from ramming his cock down my throat. I did my best to move my tongue under his pistoning cock hoping to provide some additional stimulus and incentive to cum. Whether it worked or not I have no idea, he continued to relentlessly fuck my mouth until I finally felt the underside of his cock fill with fluid as it pressed against my tongue. He pushed into my face with what felt like all of his body weight before releasing the first hard bursts of cum into my mouth condom. I pointed the tip of my tongue attempting to use it to milk the underside of his shaft by flicking it. His hands moved from the side of my head to the back of it before he pulled out and rammed back into my mouth again delivering several more bursts of hot seed. Oh how I wanted to taste him!

"More!" I thought to myself. "I want more!"

This time my mouth wasn't rinsed out like my ass and pussy had been, instead the next hard cock pushed past the latex pussy lips, the ring gag and into my mouth. This time its owner grabbed the ponytail on top of my head and the lower part of my skull as he started fucking my mouth just as hard as the last one. As I'd been breathing through my nose since having the mask put on the continuous onslaught of cocks was not an issue. This was a really good thing as, unlike my pussy and ass fucking, there was no pause between them. No sooner did one empty its load into my mouth and slip out than another replaced it. The only difference was the size and position of their hands on my head as they used my mouth with abandon. I lost count of them at some point so when the last one finished I fully expected another one to replace it. Instead I was left to wonder and wait to see what my fate, and Mistress' desires, would bring next for me.