How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Goddess takes me shopping which brings tons of humiliation!
11.7k words
4.67
24.3k
11

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank mymantoy999 for his editing and insight in getting this story up on Lit. I value your take on the stories as well as your conversation! Thank you Sweetie!

*****

It was safe to say my state of dress bled over from my private life to my work life. It wasn't that I was wearing slutty outfits at work or anything completely inappropriate but I found myself wearing higher heels at work than usual. As it was I was always in relatively sexy lingerie and rarely if ever not wearing a thong and stockings. Plus there was a bit of added incentive to the outfit on two different fronts. There were three gentlemen who made up our company's IT department who'd become big fans of my heels, legs and maybe a low cut top or two. To say I had the best running computer in the company would be an understatement. One of them was even so kind as to lay under my desk and adjust the height of my keyboard tray personally. I'm sure the fact that I was wearing a relatively short skirt with a baby pink lace thong underneath and lace top stockings had something to do with it. It must have taken 20 minutes to get that thing just perfect, his hard on was quite evident as he got back up. On the other side was the two women I would refer to as my "fan club", their disapproving looks were worth it as they all but glared at my 5" heels and snug fitting skirts. Plus, Ms. Deb would occasionally give me a wink or a smile particularly on Fridays when I would be waiting tables at the club and she would be stuffing tips into whatever part of my outfit she wanted. When asked by a coworker why I preferred to wear 5" heels I replied that I was all of 5'4" tall and was tired of looking up at almost everyone, plus I sat most of the day at work so it wasn't like I needed to stand in them for 8 hours.

So it was not out of the ordinary for me to walk out of work in a pair of tan 5" open toe slingbacks, nude lace top stockings and a black pencil skirt with a fitted, deep V neck, sleeveless tan knit top. What was out of the ordinary was that Goddess Julia was parked next to my car. She was easy to spot in her convertible with the top down. The passenger side of her car was next to the driver's side of mine, I anxiously approached and stood at her passenger side door with my eyes downcast, forearms parallel to the ground and hands hanging loosely as she prefers.

"Good evening Goddess Julia." I said meekly happy that no one seemed to be around at the moment.

"Good evening slut," she responded happily and much louder than I'd expected, "working a bit late tonight?"

"Yes Goddess," I replied actually thankful that I'd left later than most of my coworkers, "just a bit to tidy up a few things."

"I have plans this evening," she said looking at me finally, "plans that include you. Put your work bag in your car but don't lock your car."

"Yes Goddess." I replied as I quickly did as she said.

With my work bag in the backseat of my car and only my small clutch of a purse in my hand I turned to see what her next instruction would be. I never usually had to wait long as the Goddesses always knew exactly what they wanted.

"Take your bra off." She ordered flatly.

The baby pink bra was front close and the sleeveless top made its removal incredibly easy. The cam and roller popped quickly with a twist of my right hand while my left was already pulling the strap off my right shoulder. In seconds I was pulling the bra out of the arm hole of my top holding it up for her inspection.

"Toss it on the front seat of your car and close the door again." she ordered in almost an emotionally detached voice.

I did as she said then stood nervously while my nipples became increasingly more evident through the knit material of my top.

"Lose that thong you have on too," she said with a gleam in her eye, "and be quick about it."

"Yes Goddess!" I replied.

This wouldn't be anywhere near as easy as removing the bra. Immediately I put my clutch on the roof of my car and started to hike up my skirt. I'd put my garterbelt on over my thong which meant I'd have to undo all four garters before I was able to pull the thong off. The skirt also had to be pulled up to at least my hips in order to undo and redo each garterbelt clasp. This did not please Goddess at all.

"Leave the garter unclasped!" She all but hissed at me.

"Yes Goddess," I replied almost in tears as I'd taken her disappointment to heart, "I'm sorry Goddess."

"From now on you and sissy will wear your garters on the inside of your thongs or panties so they can be removed quicker, understand?"

"Yes Goddess!" I replied finally able to pull the thong down and step out of it.

"Just for that I want you to neatly place the thong on the dashboard of your car!" She smirked as she spoke watching my face turn red with embarrassment. I did as she instructed seeing the sharp contrast of the black dashboard and baby pink thong displayed on it. "Lock the doors to your car so no pervert steals them," she said starting her car, "and get in but keep your skirt where it is!"

Grabbing my clutch from the roof I quickly slipped into the car and buckled my seat belt as she pulled out of the space. In the mirror I could see two other people leaving work late. I prayed they wouldn't look toward my car and see my thong on display!

"Put these on." She instructed handing me a pair of large black sunglasses.

The inside of the sunglasses were lined with paper and tape effectively blinding me. Goddess then reached over shoving her hand between my thighs pushing them apart. The cool evening air caressed my pussy letting me know I was wet already. But then again that was nothing new as a perpetual state of horniness was a delicious side effect of being Goddess Julia and Goddess Linda's slut. Under normal circumstances I may have wondered where we were going, what was happening with amber while I was away or the like but instead my brain simply shut off as I slowly became filled with the need to serve. Her hand on my thigh and grazing my wetness helped to as she drove along without a word. I lost track of time and where we were going, she was in charge why did I need to know? Finally we pulled into a parking space.

"You can take off those glasses now slut." She said as she shut off the car.

"Thank you Goddess." I answered pulling the glasses off and trying my best to look around without looking like I was trying to look around.

"Let's go," she said getting out of the car, "we have a busy night ahead."

I quickly got out of the car allowing my skirt to fall back to its normal position. Goddess had taken us to a strip mall bordering one of the seedier areas of town, the store in front of us sold sex toys and slutty clothing. Now she was making a bee line for that store with me in tow. I was no longer concerned about how my nipples were protruding through my top but about what she had planned for me. Entering the store it was not the dark, creepy place I was expecting with rain jacket wearing men pawing over books. Instead it was well lit, bright and clean.

"Jules!" A woman's voice called out from behind the counter. "How are you Darling?"

"I'm fantastic," Goddess replied, "and how are you Lisa?"

"I'm wonderful," she replied giving Goddess Julia a hug before looking me up and down, "and I do remember this sweet little piece of ass." My nipples were now rock hard and surely about to cut their way out of my knit top. "Last time I saw you," she said lightly touching my right arm, "you were begging me to allow you to lick my shoes clean."

A spasm ripped through my pussy sending a chill up my spine, even the hair on my arms and neck stood on end! She was one of the women in attendance during Goddess' Easter brunch.

"Well that's not exactly true," she continued as her fingers lightly touched the fabric of my top following the knit pattern to the side of my breast, "I saw some absolutely shameful pictures of someone that I assume was you clad in black latex. Was that you dear?"

"Yes Ms. Lisa," I replied as her fingertips ever so lightly moved from the side to the underside of my breast, "it was me in the black latex."

"Well you certainly earned that nickname of yours that day didn't you?" As she spoke her fingernails dragged over my boob from the bottom with one of them flicking one finger directly over my nipple causing me to wince. "But I have a feeling you earn that name often."

"Yes she definitely does!" Goddess Julia interjected with a chuckle.

"Let's go have some fun!" The woman said leading us off toward the clothing area.

Up a couple of stairs was a well-lit area with a pedestal and three fold mirror in the corner opposite of the spot we entered in. On the wall to the right was an assortment of dresses and outfits, all of which were typically short and snug fitting, while on the left was a wall of lingerie and a second wall of various types of high heels. Most of the heels had platforms of different heights or were exceptionally tall, none of them was less than 5 inches. Not a shoe on the wall were work appropriate, even for me, and would be better suited for someone who took the items off for money, a porn star or, well, a Goddess' slut.

"So what are we looking for tonight Jules?" She asked while pushing me toward the pedestal with her hand on my ass.

"Well we need a few outfits for the club when she's waiting tables," Goddess Julia said as she pulled up a rather comfortable looking chair, "and maybe a few other activities during the week."

"Sounds like a plan," Ms. Lisa stood next to me looking at me in the reflection and placing her left hand on the back of my leg, "as for you this dress and top will not do. Take them off immediately."

For a fleeting moment I wondered if I should look for a changing room but knew that wasn't going to be an option. I pulled my top over my head letting it fall to the floor to my left then unzipped my skirt. Ms. Lisa was kind enough to move her hand so the skirt could fall to the floor. Stepping out of it I kicked it toward the top on the floor.

"Whatever are you doing with this on?" Ms. Lisa asked as she held up one of the hanging garters.

"It was a wardrobe malfunction," Goddess Julia called from behind, "take that off too slut!"

I quickly removed the garter belt, tossing it onto my pile of clothing, at which point Ms. Lisa pushed me up onto the pedestal so I stood facing the mirror. It was quite a sight in the reflection. A light over my head and in front of me lit my body hiding nothing from view as I stood there in lace top stockings and heels. Oh and let's not forget the dangling belly ring with the word "slut" in a lovely cursive font. To my right was Ms. Lisa, whose hand was now roaming up the back of my leg to my ass as her eyes devoured my body while behind me Goddess Julia sat comfortably in a black leather chair. Ms. Lisa wore a pair of black dress pants that were snug at the top and loose fitting below the knee, black flats, and a black jacket over a purple silk top. Behind us Goddess wore a long floral dress and wedged sandals, to say I was over yet still underdressed would be fairly accurate.

"I think I have something in mind," Ms. Lisa said while giving my right cheek a firm squeeze, "no reason to keep assets like these covered up!" She walked away and returned a moment later handing me a top that was mostly made of sheer material. "Try this on," she said as she watched me intently, "this will be good for Halloween!"

The top was held together in the front with a single hook, it was sheer black cups with white ruffles making a sort of shirt collar and long sheer white sleeves. Stepping into the black sheer bottom bikinis, that had a white ruffle adorning the front from hip to hip, I was then given an eye patch with a skull and crossbones on it.

"Hmmmm," Goddess Julia motioned for me to turn slowly, "Max is a bit concerned about sheer material due to some silly health code."

"Well we can work on that." Ms. Lisa replied. "Plus we will need places to stuff tips so most dresses are probably out."

I was getting accustomed to Goddess and her friends talking about me as if I were not there. Regardless, it was always a bit embarrassing for me as I felt like a piece of meat on display at the butcher's counter.

"True," Goddess said looking around at the items on the walls, "but not completely, what about that little black number to your right?" Ms. Lisa pointed, then pointed again. "Yes, that's the one," Goddess said quite pleased, "slut take that off and put it with your clothing, in spite of what Max says I can make that work either at the club or elsewhere!"

"Yes Goddess!" I replied quickly but carefully removing the outfit and dropping it onto my clothing.

"Put your arm through here," Ms. Lisa said guiding my arm through the proper hole, "and your head through here."

While it may seem silly to have to figure out how to put on a dress this was not an ordinary one by any stretch of the imagination. The left side of the dress was non-existent leaving that side of my body, part of my boob and part of my butt cheek exposed. The top part was two straps with only a slightly cut neckline but the right side cut below my right boob and halfway down my rib cage while the dress on that side touched my knee. It was like someone took a dress, cut off one side and turned it sideways then put straps on it!

"Turn around slut," Goddess instructed, "nice and slowly."

I felt like a chicken on a rotisserie as I slowly turned on the pedestal. As I moved I could feel the material hanging over my ass swaying back and forth, Max wouldn't like this outfit either! It was a dress in name only and was such a light material it would certainly fly away from my body with the slightest breeze.

"Lisa we'll need to add a pair of bottoms," Goddess instructed, "nothing too big though but maybe not a thong."

"I have a pair in mind," Ms. Lisa said moving off quickly, "and a pair of heels to go with it that you'll love!"

"Fun!" Goddess replied. "Slut take off the heels and stockings!"

While I knew it was short lived it felt wonderful to be barefoot! I didn't even mind when I bent over to remove my stockings and the dress almost fell off over my head! Ms. Lisa returned with a pair of boycut bottoms that were all of 2 inches wide on the side with a keyhole opening. The fit wasn't necessarily bad and the cotton/spandex blend would make them snug yet comfortable, it was the large white lettering on the back with "WHORE" that would emblazon my ass that made me blush. Regardless, I put them on letting the material settle between my cheeks then moving the dress aside so Goddess could see them. Her laugh of approval filled my ears.

"Oh yes," she said after she finished laughing, "those heels will be amazing!"

Amazing was definitely a word for them. The black patent, strappy sandals sat on a 3 inch platform and just over a 7 inch heel! I sat on the pedestal to put them on fastening the two brass buckles on the ankle straps before standing. I was now almost 6 feet tall as I stood then, very, very carefully, stepping up onto the pedestal again I waited for a reaction.

"Bend forward like you are serving a drink slut," Goddess instructed, "and keep in mind the table is considerably lower now."

"Yes Goddess." I replied as I slowly leaned forward at the hips.

It took a considerable amount of concentration not to fall over while I did this. The platforms and spiked heel didn't offer the greatest base to work from and the idea of falling face first into the mirrors and off the pedestal was a very big reality. I leaned forward until my back was just about parallel to the floor feeling the dress fall away from my chest and back as I did. One boob was completely exposed and the other wasn't far behind it as the dress all but slid off one side of my body.

"That will work," Goddess said with a motion of her finger, "you'll need to practice that, I can't have you spilling drinks on my friends after all."

"Of course not Goddess." I replied as I stood.

I couldn't imagine wearing these heels while waiting tables! It took almost all of my focus just to bend forward without any type of distraction and there were nothing but distractions while I served drinks as I was regularly spanked or groped each time I got to a table!

"Off with the dress," Goddess ordered, "put it in the keep pile and leave everything else on!" Removing the dress was a piece of cake as I could do it one handed. "What do you have next Lisa?"

"Oh I have one!" she said tossing me a pair of denim shorts, "Careful stepping into those!"

As I gingerly lifted one foot off the pedestal to step into the shorts I heard a man's voice behind me that almost had me falling face first into the mirror!

"Is that truth in advertising?" He asked.

I immediately straightened up and pulled the shorts over my chest as I looked at the man standing in the entry way to the slutty clothing room.

"Unless you want to walk out of this store with just what you're wearing now," Goddess Julia hissed at me with a tone bordering on rage, "I suggest you put those shorts on like you were told!"

"Yes Goddess!" I sheepishly replied.

Lifting my left foot I teetered on my right as I finally managed to swing them low enough to get my left heel into the leg hole. Doing the right was just as difficult if not more because now my left leg was holding them in one spot. Plus, the gentleman who'd entered was leaning against the door watching my balancing act with considerable interest. I managed to get my right foot into the correct hole then pulled them up quickly. For as much as I hoped they would at least cover my ass the shorts didn't cover much more than the boycuts I already had on. At least the word whore was now covered. Ms. Lisa went up and gave the man a hug then escorted him to the store area. I breathed a slight sigh of relief as he disappeared from view but was soon almost shrieking in pain as Goddess Julia had quickly joined me on the pedestal and was pinching my right nipple as hard as she could with her finger and thumb.

"Do not ever embarrass me like that again," she hissed, "if I wanted you covered I would have covered you." My eyes watered as she spoke, not just from the pain but the crushing disappointment of letting her down. "If I want you shaking your ass at amateur night at the local strip club or sucking cock in a back alley you'll happily do it without protest or question, understand?"

"Yes Goddess." I weakly replied fighting to hold back tears.

"Your body is not yours to hide," she said slowly easing the pressure on my nipple, "it is MINE to do with as I please. Plus, for all you know that gentleman you covered yourself from fucked you anyway he saw fit just a couple weeks ago!" I blushed at her reminder of my latex gang bang. "I'm sure you weren't all that concerned about modesty then were you?"

"No Goddess, I'm sorry Goddess Julia." I whimpered feeling my lip quiver.

"I know you are slut," she said moving the same hand that had just caused me so much pain to the front of the tiny denim shorts, "but I know you won't make that mistake again will you?" Her thumbnail rubbed the denim seam sending vibrations to my clit. "I mean I may treat you like a brainless fucktoy," she said slipping a finger inside the shorts and rubbing me harder, "but you're smart enough to know better. Right?"

"Yes Goddess!" I cooed as she teased me.

"My role is to not only use and push you to your limits," she said as her fingers brought met closer to the edge, "but to also protect you. Never forget that."

"Yes Goddess!" I moaned softly then bit my lower lip.

It wasn't long before my eyes closed and my hips started to gyrate to her touch. I was lost in her words and actions.