How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to cry out but didn't know if it would be in pain or begging for more! Both? It didn't matter, whoever was controlling that dildo was now ramming my ass with it. I would now be tired and sore tomorrow but at the moment neither mattered to me! I mumbled "YES!" again and again around my gag. I needed this so badly, my body ached for a good fucking and I was getting it! I heard the grunts of the person fucking me, she (I assumed) was closely approaching orgasm herself. I balled my fists and curled my toes bracing for what I expected would be a final, hard and deep thrust. It came just as expected, she plunged into me one more time with all of her weight pushing the strapon into my ass before collapsing on top of me.

"This is a better way to start the day than coffee." I heard Ms. Deb say in my ear. "I saw pictures of you walking naked through the parking garage then heard you were tied up this morning and available for us. How could I say no?" Us I thought? How many is us? "Plus I love when you blush at the sight of me at work and somehow I think your blush will be deeper today!"

Ms. Deb pulled her strapon out of me, I could feel the mattress shift as she crawled off the bed but felt another replace her.

"Maybe I'll go fuck that sissy awake after I'm done with you," Ms. Alyssa said as she pressed her strapon against my ass, "why should you have all the fun?"

Ms. Alyssa didn't disappoint and fucked me just as hard if not harder than Ms. Deb. I was sure at some time I'd be released, or at least unbound from the bed, but not until they were done. It could be an hour or longer, whatever the case, they were there and I was not the one in control. What's a slut to do other than enjoy being used? I even managed a small orgasm as Ms. Alyssa fucked me.

It is good to be the slut!