All Comments on 'How it all Began'

by Cinner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too bad

You have serious talent, Cinner, but I didn't like the story because of the gay male stuff. Sorry.

I didn't vote. The story is too well written to give it a low vote, but I can't give it a high one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I also didn't vote, if you're going to include gay/lesbian story lines please put a disclaimer stating it at the start, I have nothing against it, but it does nothing for me.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago

Wonderful story! Wasn't expecting some of the turns but that what made the story awsome. The various componets; BDSM, Gay sex, multiple sex partners in short time frame, etc......alone possibly would not compel me but in the context of this story it works!!!!!!! Looking forward and strongly encourage you to continue you do have a wonderful talent.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE FERAL SMELL AND THE AURORAE

is easily read by the same kind, TK U MLJ LV NV

CinnerCinnerover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

My grateful thanks must go to everyone who has read this story and voted and/or commented. I learn a great deal from the comments even if they are critiques rather than compliments. One of the things that I have learned is that I had a subconscious belief that everyone here was open to everything here. By that I mean that my first reaction was that I was surprised that there were two persons here who did not like gay male porn.

On reflection that is a ridiculous assumption, but there you have it. In a way I saw openness as being openness to almost everything and gay pride seems to be so pervasive that I was surprised at the early reactions to the story. I am grateful to the two Anonymous commentators who have made me aware of my erroneous assumption. I am not sure how the tag system works for Literotica, but I did have a tag for this as "gay male" even though I wanted to highlight the "Interracial" aspect of the relationship in this contest entry. I agree that indicating to the readers the contents of the story may be useful; so I will be putting up a line of key words from now on but beyond that I will not be putting up any disclaimers on my stories. You'll just have to stop reading when the story no longer interests you.

That said, I have to warn you that of all the characters that I have created Nikolaus, Lauren and Erik are among my very favourite and I have been thinking of letting them live in some of my other stories. I was setting Nikolaus and Erik up for at least one of my gay male submissions for the Survivor Contest and actually thought of deleting this aspect of this story and forming the seed of another story with these two men. As it turns out, I did not do that, but I still want to write about them and their complicated relationship again. I have my group sex story with Nik, Lauren and their friends almost completed, I have a Lauren and her friends lesbian sex tale sketched and I have a Nik and Lauren Romance in mind. I hope that you'll enjoy reading about these people as much as I have creating them.

LordMorningwoodLordMorningwoodover 11 years ago
Awesome characterizations, wild twists and turns - this should be a movie!

So original, so hot, the depth of the characters add so much to the crazy sex - particularly enjoyed Ari's wickedly playing with the main character's head!

CinnerCinneralmost 11 years agoAuthor
The other chapters...

If anyone's interested, 'Foreplay', 'Lunch on Friday' and 'Happy Birthday, Trent!' are my other Nikolaus and Lauren stories. In the middle of the Survivor Contest last year I re-read the rules and saw that I couldn't reuse the same characters in my stories. 'Foreplay' and 'Lunch on Friday' had already gone through the gate, but I managed to change the names of Nik and Lauren to Trent and Elinor and disguise Erik a bit as Derek in order to use them again. I hope you still like them.

I haven't written very much this year, but as I re-read this story here, and Trent's saga with his women I remembered my wish to explore the Nik and Erik relationship some more. I can't promise when that will be, but since I've rediscovered how much I love Nik (and how TRULY sorry I am that I killed Ari!) I don't think that I'll wait a year to do this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How open are people?

I don't think you should worry about those men who do not like gay sex elements. Our society has made many men close their minds, and this is their loss. A story such as this, which surprises you with that element, can help open others up, those who would maybe not choose to read a story labelled as gay, but then find your story sexy.... I am very glad that I can enjoy reading about a wide range of sex, and I thank you for writing it so well.

CinnerCinnerover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

You are so very kind, Georgie! Thank you for your time spent reading this story and for your reassurance. I don't have the time right now to continue this activity, but it is nice to think that someone is still reading and enjoying these tales. I appreciate this more than you may imagine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous