All Comments on 'How It Happened... Pt. 01'

by EqualOpportuntiyFetishist

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Meh. This troupe has been done to death.

Do you know why they call it average? Because most people have a cock around that size. Yes, some are larger and some are smaller but would you say a woman with bigger tits is a better lover than one who is less endowed? Of course not.

And why do you talk about her pussy like its the only one out there? And if her pussy is so tight with his average sized cock, why would she need a bigger dick? And if the only goal is an orgasm, why not use a vibrator? And why wouldn't he notice the insults, the derogatory put downs, being called a bitch? What is so special about her that he is happy to eat a shit sandwich?

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
Sorry to ask again...

Sorry to ask again...Where is a wife in this? Maybe a fiancée? NO! Just a girlfriend and her roommate...No love in it, just lust! They use him, just like they will use the roommate's boyfriend! So why is this in LW? As the writer's pseudonym says, this should have been in "Fetish"! But there it wouldn't have so many readers! 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Ugh!

I was pretty sure when she rode his face that he was eating a cream pie. If he wasn't he sure will be now!

Cuck shit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Whackdoodle Re: "Troupe"

Um, the word is "trope", not "troupe".

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Hummm, I wonder which author's Alt this is ?

Well , whoever you really are , I hope you've had your little laugh while you " poke the ferrets" .

You know that Karma thing can be a Bitch , don't you .

EqualOpportuntiyFetishistEqualOpportuntiyFetishistover 7 years agoAuthor
Woah... Didn't see that coming...

Ok, ok...

My first submission was sub par, I take it?

Whack doodle, thanks for the good questions! That's the kind of stuff that makes Lit such a great place.

The rest, thanks for reading. Sorry it was a waste of your time.

Future readers, (even though you've read it already by this point), I still love this story, hope you did too. If you didn't, feel free to criticize constructively, or blast it like some of the folks above. Thanks again!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
EOF, LW is a very tough category.

You need to be willing to do at least one of the following. 1) take the heat, 2) disable comments, 3) post in a different genre, 4) improve your stories. If you keep writing and posting, you will improve. It is a learning curve. You need to know that allowing comments on cuckold stories will always draw insults from the real men, that for some reason, read a known cuckold story and then are outraged by it. Many of us write as a form of therapy, and many readers spew insults as a form a therapy. It beats going postal.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Welcome to Lit

I understand and empathize with your confusion, as you probably thought you were submitting a hot sex story to a site created for amateur writers of hot sex stories.

For what it's worth (and many feel that's very little!), here's my advice:

-- Submit Chapter Two to a different category. Normally, I'd advise keeping all chapters in the same category, to avoid confusion by the readers, but I think you'd have a better time in "Group Sex" or "Erotic Couplings."

-- You jumped right into the sex with this story. We have NO idea who these people are. Sex between two strangers is far less interesting than sex between two people we know.

-- Avoid the "ooooohs" and "aaaaaaahs" in your sex scenes as much as possible. Use descriptive words to describe what is happening instead.

-- Watch your tenses. You switched from past to present and back again several times. This can be confusing for readers.

Don't stop writing. Just don't expect a warm reception to stories like this one in this particular category.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
Agree with SJ and HDK

I have to admit that cuckolding isn't my cup of tea, but there is a fan base for it here. They are silent and outnumbered by the *ahem* "real men" but if you write it well enough, they will appreciate it and thank you for it. Believe it or not, there are more cuckold stories than any other in this genre.

There are those of us who simply don't read stories that we don't enjoy, and then there are those who feel the need to exert their superior morality to all of the lesser beings. Accept the comments that help you get better, ignore the rest.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 7 years ago
WTF ??

Used... and as she called him... her pet...

Dump her and her fucking girlfriend...

That is if you don't want to be a cluck...

EqualOpportuntiyFetishistEqualOpportuntiyFetishistover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all!

Thanks a ton for the criticism, (at least those that actually gave some).

I'll work on it. Excited to see what is thought of the next one!

yourreaderyourreaderover 7 years ago
Great Story, Category Criticism Irrelevant.

Dear Equal Opp,

Very hot story. Really envy the narrator's relationship. Thank you very much for posting.

I think the criticism of your category choice is foolish. The story is about a guy who is in a committed relationship with a woman who dominates him by getting sex elsewhere. There is no cuckold category, so what are you supposed to do? Hardly the author's fault literotica can't organize this stuff properly. Main thing is the story relates to my sexuality, I'm glad to have found it. Progression of the plot is very well paced and builds to climax when girlfriend tells our hero he'll be serving a threesome-HOT. Can't wait for the next chapters and don't stress on where you categorize it.

pampoonpampoonover 7 years ago
Hot story!

I just sat down and this was the first story I read. Maybe I'm just horny but you got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No need

To finnish this load of cuck/ gay bullshit, seriously what kind of man is this, oops not a man but just a cum loving faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is part 2?

I think it's kinda hot... but WHERE IS PART 2? Author has work to do to finish story...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Poor effort

You asked us to blast your story if we didn't like it. Consider this a bomb.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Cuck boy...

Run, Will, run as fast as you can. Or be a cuck PET for both those bitches and a cream pie licker after Shane screws both of them, because you are NEVER going to be able to use your cock on them ever again unless you leave this situation. Only a fool would stay. This is a sub-standard cuckold story, even though it started off to peak an interest, it died at the end. Nice try ... too short, no real background on the characters, and nothing but a suck fest. Not really liking this kind of tale so only 1 star.

, But keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Where's the loving wives in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous