All Comments on 'How It Is With Lindy'

by beguiled999

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not to believable

kind of unrealistic and stupid i lost interest on the first page it was so bad. no real background no character development and very little plot all add up to a waste of time.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Anonymous-Coward

Please make the anonymous coward required to sign in to comment. It's only fair that the writer can reply to the comment. Hiding behind "anonymous", is gutless and cowardly. Your story is well done honey, it has a lot of potential. Keep at it.

Wanker12Wanker12almost 11 years ago
Beliveable

I am sorry but this is just a fantasy. This does not mesh with real life. You had poor character development and situational awareness. Please try again.

BlueFinchBlueFinchalmost 11 years ago
Excellent Story

While I don't entirely disagree with the criticism below, I didn't find any of it stopped this from being a seriously hot story. The characters and progression was certainly more on the clearly fantasy side of what you find on this site, but that isn't an issue. Sometimes I want something I almost think happened, sometimes I want a story which is pure and perfect. Too perfect to be real, but not too perfect to be hot as hell.

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 11 years ago
worked well

I suppose I came at this story differently from others. I liked the switching back in narration between the brother and sister. Perhaps some feel that stories need be lengthy to work well. I don't. I tend to write fairly tight stories myself and I felt that this one, which occupied three full online pages, was certainly long enough to meet my needs. Yes,there's a bit of the get-right-at-it approach when it came to the sex, but my own explorations into describing incestuous relationships have seized on instant excitement situations. In sum, I thought this was nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

really loved your story please wirte more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Good!

If your a beginning writer your doing great, the two person view was different but you pulled it off quite well. Keep it up and lets hurry with How it is with Lindy 2. Details make or break a story, you did good :)

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Great story

There needs to be more chapters. Thanks

incorrigible1incorrigible1almost 11 years ago
Really Good!

Great beginning; please continue with many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue the story

Please continue this story I really want to see where their relationship goes.

DirtychrisDirtychrisalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Please continue this story. It's great so far. I want to see more of this couple!!!

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 11 years ago
"It's been a blast, so far."

Indeed it has!

More Lindy or something different - no matter. You write, I'll read. You are an excellent story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Continue! PLZ!

Please! Continue this masterpiece! I seeing tru love ahead, more chapters! Plz! 100 even!

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!!

I appreciate all the positive comments and feedback. I definitely want to thank Sexywriter777 for editing. Not sure why the note I placed thanking here wasn't included, but my thanks to her all the same.

This is a three part story, so there is more to cum... 😉

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusalmost 11 years ago
A Nice Piece of Work

This is a very nice, even if incomplete, story. There were a few flaws, but not the things that the anonymous jerks pointed out. Ignore them.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
I liked it.

Gather more stories are on the way.

You left me in suspense, be kind and relieve my anxiety.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Dont bother reading chapter 2 folks, if you're one of those that reads the reviews before the story then dont read this chapter either. Why? Because theres no fucking chapter 3 and you're left HANGING!! He never actually gets around to fucking his sister! Just about everything else though. Sucks, since it was a really good buildup!

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME story

WOW!

I am as hard as her brother.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Awesome office visit

Loved her attacking her brother's cock.

I am so hard. Wish she was my sister

Can't wait for the next visit

literoticafan1111literoticafan1111almost 4 years ago
Fun Story But

The constant switching of tenses was a bit grating. Small nitpick on an otherwise great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous