All Comments on 'How It Started'

by pleaseBthick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yeah, and if he had any self respect, went out in search of....

...as much pussy as he could find. The many frat and sorority mixers, as well as other house parties at his school gave him lots of opportunity for hook ups. It wasn't long and he forgot about his hurts and thrills over his girlfriend.

She called him about three weeks later, apparently angry that he hadn't called.

He explained that his schedule had gotten hectic, and since she was so busy hooking up, he didn't feel he should interfere.

She asked what he meant by "hectic". He explained that he'd discovered the party circuit and between homework, parties and girls, he didn't have much time for chit-chat, disappointing news and unhappy revelations. He said maybe they would see each other at Christmas break. She called him an asshole and hung up.

He only went home for Christmas Eve and Morning, since he'd been invited to Christmas Dinner at Elsa's in a town about 40 miles from his folks.

So, they didn't meet up then. When he got back to his apartment, his roommate said a hot redhead girl had come by with a gift that was on his bed....but that it looked like she was pissed when she left after waiting a half hour. He'd missed her by less than 20 minutes.

His arrival at nearly 10pm had been delayed by a stop at Elsa's dorm room for the best lovin' he'd ever had. She was so.....everything for him, and while a little less experienced, was very enthusiastic, exploding again and again on his big cock. When he dressed to leave, she'd fallen into an exhausted sleep. Waking up as he rose from the bed, she asked if he would consider an more permanent 'Thing' with her. She said she was hooked and wanted him, not just for sex, but for everything. Their casual friendship from a mutual Statistical Methods class had grown steadily over the months and this was definitely the thing he'd begun to desire.

His old redhead end girlfriend had to be told, he wasn't the type to change the arrangement without talking about it. Rude surprises, that was her deal.

He wrapped her unopened gift in brown paper and string, with a short not taped to the top near the bow... "In view of how things are now, you might prefer to give this to someone else.", was all it said.Too, bad.

She called four days later, catching me walking between classes. She fairly screamed that I was a total jerk,that she loved me, and I was ruining everything.

I fired back that she was the one that decided where I sat in her life and that I didn't feel the need to sit around waiting by the phone for her to call.

Too much to do, and she'd not made any promises, and neither had he, so she couldn't honestly hold him to anything.

He felt it was time to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You Forgot

You forgot to add the Cuck tag. Only those who like cuck stories would want this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oved it and you will to

if LW cuck stories are your cup of tea you fucking love this one. Thanks for writing! Gave it a 5

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 9 years ago
HOT

So fucking hot. Loved his fantasy in the shower. I've shared a few girls I was seeing in the past, and a few dudes have shared their girlfriends and wives with me. Hot story. Keep writing.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
WIMP

Another fuckin' pussy! College split you up and she's a sex fiend so,move on Wimpy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wimp

fucking wimp ,you will be eating stranger cream pies out of her nasty pussy wimp..

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

5 stars loved this story. When I was married to my first wife I really loved sharing her, and loved sloppy seconds. The first time we tried swapping in the same room I found it hard to stop watching her getting fucked to just focus on the hottie I was with. Stop whining about cuck stories! If you don't like them don't read them!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous