All Comments on 'How Lisa & I Saved Our Marriage Ch. 03'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pleaase stop

writing this story;It is boring enough about 2/3 of stories submitted to LW are cuckold nonsense and for you to add another one is................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gay shit

Why don't you just go straight to the source for your cum fix from another man, stop using your wife's pussy as a middle man you fag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Didn't beother to read it cuz it is the same old shit per the comments.

Puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worst story ever

Nothing new, no imagination.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

I loved it. There's a lot of guys out there that love this cuckolding stuff, especially if it's based on real events!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Too Lazy

Not going to re hash what I already said in chapter two, but I will comment and say that I feel that cuckold's are too lazy to actually explore their wive's bodies and find different ways to get them off. It is not only a big dick that women off. It is actually taking the time to find out how to get your wife off. Not saying that it's going to be easy. That is why marriage is a lifelong committment. It is a marathon, not a sprint. It is about finding out what makes the other person happy. There are times when my wife orgasm's and I don't, because I dedicated that time to be all about her. Then there are times when she sucks the skin off of my dick and has me begging for mercy. Marriage is successful when BOTH parties feel an equal give and take. If marriage is all about YOUR needs, then you don't need to be in a parnership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just Fetish Drivel

Shame not to badly written.Just been done here all to often

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yeah I agree with Old51. Why would anyone actually revel in being this sick and pathetic. I am amazed and sickened by how fucked up these kind of people actually are. I think I'd rather live in piss and squalor without a pot to piss in then for people to know I'm this demented. It is about as pathetic as anything I have ever even heard about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it

My wife came home twice with a load in her and I loved it! Went down on her and everything. It's so hot knowing she comes home to me after humping some chump, using him. I love it when she's a little tattered, maybe torn stockings or panties, something like that. But especially when her pussy is full of steamy hot cum of another guy. Before we were married she screwed many guys, and didn't stop after marraige doing two guys over the last couple years. Normally we do it in the bedroom, but with her boyfriends it's in the car for the most part. That is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous- I loved it

And tell me again, why are you married? Are you mentally deficient? Want some advice, seek help. There are some good shrinks out there that may be able to help you, but I think your wife is beyond that point. Turn her loose before she gives you Aids. Sad that literotica doesn't give these sewer rats their own category. 1* without reading. Comments said it all.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
WACCs to the left!

WACCs to the right! We're surrounded Kimosabee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

Wish I could give it something lower than !*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Love it, keep'em coming. I wish I could find a girl like that.

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
You do know how to stir up the trolls.

And I love it. Trolls who read and jerk off then put down your efforts. Why they even read cuckold stories is beyond me. If they don't like them, don't read them. Now when is cuckold going to be taught to suck cock, swallow loads?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another stupid comment from devilscuck

hey devilcuck one day your going to try to fuck over a real man and hes going to fuck you up and put you under the ground you punkass little bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit from another cum-eating "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic wimp story. It should be in Gay session.

What waste of time reading all this garbage.

This story is so nonsense, pathetic, poor written, low context, wimp and pure lame.

Perhaps the writer would have better chance to publish this garbage in the T&C and/or Gay session rather than LW session. The LW readers usually do not appreciate gay guys pretending they are wimp husbands looking for big cocks to clean the loads of cum out of their STD cunt wives.

1* for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

It should have been titled "How I discovered my wife was a slut and I divorced her". Who stays married to a women that neither loves or respects him and exposes him to every nasty disease known to man? Ugly story of betrayal and stupidity.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with the majority of the comments on this story. Mental illness isn't funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How I divorced my slut wife

BEFORE she passed along her std's to me. Laughably bad story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
ANOTHER EXCELLENT CHAPTER

So glad author resurrected from chapter 2 and had her husband present this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Jamal Alert!" When all else fails, play the trope/meme/stereotype card!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous