How Lucky Can You Get? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes are now close, and she's in her own bubble. I try to push my hips up, but she slap my stomach and says:

"Oh no my darling, you let me do all the work."

And with that, she lift herself up, till only the head of my cock is still in, and goes straight back down slowly the first time, then she brace herself on her knees, squeezing my side with her nylon covered legs, lay her hands on my chest and increase her speed.

After about twenty somes strokes, she goes wild. She's going full speed, slapping her sweet ass onto my groin. The whole room smell of sex. Her cunt is like warm lava and my meat is steaming inside her.

She's now doing more than panting and moaning, she's also talking dirty to me.

"That's it you dirty old man, stay hard for Mama. Let me cum all over your hard shitty cock. Oh yeaaaah! I can feeeeel it building noooow. Oh shit Yesss... Oh babyyyyy... Can you feeeeeel iiiii ttttt!"

Miss Brown then just goes nuts. She thrash and shakes, her body spasming from her huge orgasm. My balls are on fire from her treatment, and suddenly I just let go. I blast what feels like a half cup of fresh hot cum deep inside her velvet vagina hot walls. I squirt about ten times, and finally I'm all drained out. I start to caress her sweaty body as she's now lying on top of me.

After a couple of minutes, she's the first one to speak.

"Ben my man I fucked hard before, but let me tell you, this is one for the book!"

Spitting her panties on the floor, I answered back:

"Well to be frank here Miss Brown, been a while that I shot so much cum!"

"Oh please Ben, call me Judith. You earned it!"

"Well Judith, I don't know how we're going to hide the sex scent we both reek right now." Smiling at her her.

She then turn her head, and kiss me full on the mouth. I just realise that's the first person I fucked without even exchanging one kiss. Well not completely true, I did kiss her feet at the beginning.

After sucking my mouth almost dry, she push a bit away from me and says:

"One of the perks of being a vice president is having a shower in your office. Lets clean up a bit, and get back into the real world for the rest of the day. But Ben, I want a full foot massage soon!" laughing at her last comment.

"Anytime Boss!" and smile at her.

In the shower we both takes turn to wash each other. It's the first chance I get to play with her luscious breast. We dry each other off, and get dress exchanging a few kisses here and there.

I don't think I'll be looking at Judith the same way ever.

Well that was an interesting afternoon. I pull all my survey stuff together and with a last wink, I'm about to leave her office. Just as I put my hand on the door to unlock it, she says:

"Ben when we're alone, it's fine that you call me Judith, but around other people, I'm still Miss Brown to you, ok?"

"Don't worry bout a thing, Miss Brown!" Winking and I let myself out.

What a day. My mind still spinning I hear my cell buzzing in my pocket.

This start by a text message on my cell phone from Carole. She's asking to come by her office before I leave. I finish packing my stuff and taking a quick look at my watch, it's almost time to call it a day. My mind's still buzzing about my little sex play with Lee Ann and Miss Brown.

Is it possible that someone saw us? Or, more possibly heard us.

Even if we tried to keep it as quiet as possible. At the peak of her orgasm, Lee Ann was a bit vocal. Anyone could've walk in the small corridor leading to the exec offices, and catch some loud moaning sounds from Lee Ann. Maybe that's why I'm called in.

Or maybe Miss brown office isn't as sound proof as everyone think. Well I'm about to find out, there's no place to hide. That's not my style anyway, I'm the kind of guy who says, "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime."

Still a bit worried, I walk into the It department. As I enter Carole's office, she immediately introduce me to the HR supervisor. He's sitting on the farthest chair in the room.

"Ben, I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Kyoto. He's the new supervisor of the HR department."

Mr. Kyoto is looking me straight in the eyes.

In my head I'm thinking... Shit, I'm doomed.

Not even 2 days working into this great set up, and I will be shown the exit in a few minutes.

I'm sure all the blood is drained from my face. I must look as white as Casper the ghost. I don't know how to respond, so just say:

"Glad to meet you!" In a very low voice.

Mr. Kyoto is still staring at me. He nod his head without saying a word. Carole feeling the awkward moment, continue...

"Mr Kyoto is here as a witness, for what I'm about to tell you. What you will hear in this office should not be repeat to anyone. Please close the door Ben and sit down."

Now my head is really spinning, and with shaky legs I close the door. I take a seat beside Mr. Kyoto. Carole goes straight to the point.

"Ben, we have strong reasons to believe that there is a leak in the company. We don't know who yet, but will take step to find out. We need your help."

I almost blow a sigh of relief, finding out my job is quite safe after all.

"You know you can count on me Carole. Anything I can do to help!"

Carole smiles at me and go on: "I knew you'd be on board for this. What we need is a way to quietly find who's doing this. Mr. Kyoto suggest an idea, and I want your thought on that."

She paused a second and look at the HR supervisor, as if to see if he wants to take over. The guy's still have a poker face. He just nod for her to continue.

"Ok, here's what we want to do. As you will continue your survey tomorrow, we want you to install some small cams. This way we will be able to find who's leaking info out of the company"

I take a few seconds to think about what she's asking, and inquire about a few points.

"Carole, are you sure I should do this with everyone around. Maybe I should install the cams after everyone leaves. You're aware that's a bit shady to spy on your co-workers. Finally Who exactly will have access to this?"

Carole answer honestly: "I will be looking at the videos in the evening and weekend from my home. And I guess you're right, we should install them in the evening, when nobody is around."

I reply: "Carole I can't do this alone. Also, there is no way that you can watch all the video by yourself."

"first we won't be filming for a long time, this is kind of a sting operation. Also I was kind of hoping you could review it with me. If needed maybe add another person I fully trust. Maybe I can be of some help to install those?"

"Ok, sure you can help me to adjust the angles and guide me when I install the cams. So,I'm on board, tell me a bit more about it."

"Here's the short version, will run a rumour about something secret. When we're ready, we'll spread the word about a special meeting. That special meeting will take place in the conference room the next morning. We'll make a show of the IT people installing the presentation kit and leave it there for the night. We'll see if somebody bite."

"So you want cams installed only in the conference room?"

"Well we'll install a few in there for sure. But also a few outside to catch all angles in front of the door leading to the conference room."

"So you would collect video feeds for maybe 12 hours."

"well to make sure we catch everyone involved, I think we should film for a couple of days. Mostly around the conference room when we install the presentation, and of course till late the next day. This way if we see someone suspicious lurking around, we could spot him or her."

Then she continue:

"I would need you and another person, to review the feeds on the weekend. We could run the sting on a thursday, collect the video data late friday, and review it saturday at my place. So nobody could know about it, except me and the two people I would trust with this."

Carole then look over Mr. Kyoto and add:

"we will be compensate for the extra hours, right Mr. Kyoto?"

Finally, he spoke.

"Carole, I've already spoke with the President yesterday about our plan, he agreed to personally compensate you for your efforts. This need to be kept off the books. Anything you find after our secret inquiries, will only be reveal to him in person."

Carole politely reply: "I'm not worried about me Mr. Kyoto. I was thinking of Ben and another of my people that I have full confidence. If they help me out, I want to make sure they receive a fair compensation for their work."

Mr. Kyoto take a few seconds and reply: "I will make sure the President is aware of this. They will also be compensate for the extra time and discretion."

Carole rapidly answered: "No need to worry, for now only Ben will be involved. As for the review of all the videos, I will need to involve at least another person. There is one person from my staff that I trust fully. Before I do so, we will have a quick meeting with you."

Mr. Kyoto then stood up, and add: "I'm sure you will choose wisely. For now I will leave you and Ben to polish the logistic of it all. Have a great evening!"

We all shake hands, and then he turn to Carole, and smile at her, adding: "I know how much you care for this company, I'm sure you will make this work. If you need to talk about anything, you know how to reach me."

Carole take charge of the next hour, deciding when and how to setup our secret cams in the conference room and the area in front. I tell her I will take the blueprints home, and take a second look to confirm the right locations. I than reach for the door and unlocked it.

I look outside in the department, trying to figure out who Carole was thinking of adding to make our trio. That's when I see Linda waiting for me by the IT department door. She's sitting cross legs looking at me with a puzzled smile on her face. Obviously curious after seeing Mr. Kyoto leaving Carole's office a short while ago.

"Linda I just need another minute and I'll be right with you."

I turn back into Carole's office and close the door.

"I'm just curious, who in the team are you going to add in our little secret team?"

"Well I was thinking about Sara, she is one of my best asset here. Also I was the one bringing her to work for the company. Why do you ask?"

"The only two new people here are Lee Ann and me. So as you said you could trust me because I just started here this week, I'm pretty sure Lee Ann could be trust as well. What do you think?"

"You're right, it make sense. Lee Ann being the President's daughter, I'm sure she could be trusted. I'll talk with Mr. Kyoto for is opinion this evening and tell you about it tomorrow. Now, don't work too late on our secret plans this evening. I want you in good shape tomorrow, or maybe you had other plan already in motion?" Smiling and looking in Linda's direction.

"Would you suspect her for being the mole we're looking for?"

"well, we can't dismiss nobody completely yet, but since she's the receptionist, she doesn't have access to anything worth selling out. No, I really don't think so."

"Ok, guess you're right. I just wanted to have your opinion about her."

"Why are you concern?"

"Well I'm about to ride home with her. I just wanted to know if she was trying to insert herself in our little project, or if it was my new displayed skills that she was into."

"Oh Ben, don't go all paranoid on this. She is a friendly person. Enjoy your ride home, and we'll talk tomorrow. Just don't talk about our plan with her."

"I guess you're right. Ok, have a great evening and see you tomorrow. I'll try to go over the blueprints when I get home. I'll check in with you tomorrow morning. Ciao!"

I exit her office, and Linda was already up and waiting for me by the door. I smile at her and says:

"Ok Linda, let's get out of this place. I need to let out some steam after today. You mind stopping on the way home for a quick drink?"

"Oh Ben, I know just the right place for that, l'll tell you about it on our way out!"

She then pass in front of me, giving me again a sample of her perfumed hair. She start walking, her lovely shape swaying on her high heels. I just stand for a few seconds to admire her back side. She's wearing the shortest skirt I saw in the workplace yet. And of course nylon-clad legs that were shooting straight for the sky... Ouf! This place is really something else!

To be continued...

12