How Matt Became My Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt put his elbows on his knees, leaned forward, and rested his head in his hands in disbelief. "Aargh!" He lifted his head and placed his hands on his thighs. He was confused, at first, but when he looked at me and saw my cheeky expression, he smiled himself. "You knew it was a two, didn't you mate?"

"Don't you want to see my card?," I said, feeling pleased with myself.

"You did know didn't you. You switched cards when I was at the shop." Matt stood up and swiped the pillow off his chair. He picked up the remaining card that he thought he had hidden there, looked at it, and threw it across the room. "Another two. You cheat," moaned Matt. He had twigged.

Ignoring him, I smugly placed my card on the floor next to his.

"A damn king," he whined. "I should have known." Despite this, his eyes still smiled, as they always did. He rubbed them with his hands. "A damn king." He swiped the palms of his hands up over his forehead and short fringe, and then he folded them over his stomach as he slouched in the chair. Another notch of his fly unzipped and the impression of the head of his penis came back into view. "Fair dinkum. What's your dare then?"

"You want to keep playing then?," I said.

"Of course mate."

Matt shifted his hand to where his covered glans poked through. He squeezed it. He knew I was watching. "Man! Hey, can you stand up for a minute? I want to show you something."

As I stood, Matt leaned over and grabbed me by the wrist, pulling me towards him, to his chair. As I looked down on him, he guided my hand to the front of his jeans. The tips of two of my fingers entered his partly opened fly. "Can you feel that?," he grinned.

I nodded.

He undid his button and I squeezed his clothed, swollen knob between my fingers. Matt closed his eyes and pushed his head back against the headrest, an ecstatic look upon his face. He placed his hand on my buttcheek and rubbed tenderly over the seat of my pants. I withdrew shyly.

"Wait!," Matt pleaded. "Stay here." He pulled me back in and fumbled with my belt, trying to unravel it.

I brushed his hand aside and stepped back. I reached backwards for the armrests of my chair and sat down. Then I looked at Matt as though I was about to deliver a lecture. "Hang on," I said. "What's happening here Matt? I could have sworn that I drew a king?"

"Only because you cheated."

I laughed. "No way. I've been thinking about all the things that have happened today. There's been a pattern here. All the way through. And it's all been your doing. Don't you reckon?"

"Man, what are you talking about?"

"You've done nothing but cheat all day Matt. Right from the moment you tried to convince me to take my undies off in the shower. It's just been one thing after another. Bending all the rules, hiding cards, trying to score some free shampoo, cheating. All in the space of a couple of hours."

"This is crazy shit mate."

"No it's not. You've cheated your way through the whole game. I won the draw and I've thought of a dare. It's only fair."

"A dare? Man! What is it?"

"I want you to take all your clothes off."

His eyes widened. "Blimey! Everything?"

"Yes Matt. Everything. The whole lot. Every last stitch. Your shirt, your jeans and your undies. Take them right off. Do it right there." I pointed to the floor. "Stand right there in front of me, completely naked, and show me everything. That means no hands covering your private bits. And just so you know, private bits includes the whole lot. Your penis, your balls, your pubes and everywhere on your arse."

Matt closed his eyes and squeezed his clothed knob, most of which showed through his fly. A damp streak appeared on his undies. "That's crazy man."

"And another thing. I'll be touching you," I said.

"Where?"

"You'll find out. Your whole body is fair game. There's not a place on your body that is out of bounds mate," I said, in his language. "Unless, of course, you won't do it, in which case I win the game. And I know you wouldn't want that. So there's no way out of it. I'm going to see you completely naked, without a single stitch of clothing, and I'm going to touch your body."

"Man!"

"Oh, and before I forget ..." I reached down to the floor beside my chair and grabbed the tube of KY Jelly from among the other items Matt had bought. "Catch!"

He caught it effortlessly in one hand.

"We're going to be using the stuff," I said.

Matt pushed his cock back in and struggled with his fly. He put the lube on the floor. "Ok mate. Whatever you say."

"Oh, I thought you'd argue," I said.

"Nah, it's fair enough." He stood on the spot I had indicated.

"One item at a time," I said. "Shirt, jeans and underpants. Naked Matt. Penis, scrotum, arse. Everything! The whole lot. Stiffy or no stiffy."

"Mate, it's gonna be stiffy," he said, almost sounding embarrassed.

"Your underpants too. Is that clear?"

"You're not asking much, are you? Ok mate. I'll pull my undies down for you."

"No, you've got to take them off Matt. You can throw them on the bed over there."

"Ok mate." Matt lifted his arms high above his head, stretched and yawned. Then he glanced down at my crotch and chuckled.

I smiled at him politely. "What?"

"Man, you've got a big cock. It's massive." He took a deep breath and pointed to his feet. "Is this where you want me then?"

I sat up on the chair attentively. "Yep. Start with the shirt. Take it off and throw it on the bed."

Matt mumbled. "I've never known anyone else that could come up with such crazy shit." He grabbed the back of his collar, paused, looked at me, and said "I presume you mean now?"

"Yes Matt. Now."

He quickly hauled his shirt over his head. It messed up his black hair, resulting in short bits poking up everywhere. I liked it. He wasn't fussed. He smoothed over the untidy strands with his hands. I caught a whiff of his musky scent as his shirt flew past me and landed on the bed. I liked that too. He folded his arms across his naked chest, hiding his nipples. "There we go mate. There goes the shirt."

"Arms to your side please. Sorry."

"I hear ya mate. Absolutely crazy!" He shyly unfolded his arms. He checked and refastened his bursting zipper and then dangled one hand at his side. With the other he rubbed his bare chest nervously. "I think I need to work out more," he said, looking uncharacteristically self conscious.

"No, don't work out." I liked him as he was. "You don't need to work out."

"Really? I wish you'd tell the coach that. Can you have a word in his ear? He reckons I need to work out. He gives me heaps. Most of it's crap. Too much beer. Not fit enough. You know the story. I played good today. Did you see it? Straight through that hopeless guy's tackle. He couldn't stop me. Scared shitless, he was. Man, I was good. No bastard would ..."

I interrupted him. "Matt?"

"What?"

"Stop mucking about. You're stalling." I raised my eyebrows and nodded towards his legs. "Your jeans!"

Matt nervously scratched his chest. "Jeans? You want me to take them off do you mate? Are you ready then, are you?"

"Yes, yea. I'm ready."

"Ok mate. Just making sure." He looked down, beyond his unclothed upper half. He unzipped his fly and poked a finger through it. One final check. He undid the button, opening out his fly completely. "Shit!" He quickly closed his fly and refastened the button. He looked over at me, shocked. "Man! There's a wet patch."

"You too?"

"It's all sticky mate. All over the front of my undies."

I had glimpsed it, about an inch of the stuff at the front of his straining, green, boxer-briefs. I tried to tell him not to worry about it, but my mouth had gone dry and my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth. When I opened it, nothing came out.

"Bugger it!," he said. With one hand he rubbed his bare chest nervously. With the other he undid his fly button. Then with both he pushed downwards on the waist of his loosened jeans, looking at me as he did it. They slipped unhindered down his legs.

The scene in front of me was totally stare-worthy. His knob looked large. The patch of soaked cotton stuck to it, hugging every contour, even the pee-slit bisecting the middle of the seeping, slimy mess. It looked brilliant. My penis responded positively and throbbed inside my pants.

His jeans soared over me just as I breathed in. They smelt of Matt and ... well ... leaking aroused dick. So hot. My bulge tightened. Matt looked better than any guy I'd ever seen and I lusted for him.

"Mate?"

Matt's voice awoke me from my daydream. His mouth was half open and his tongue appeared to sweep suggestively between his lips. Probably wishful thinking. "What?"

"Do you want me to pull my undies down now?"

Such a simple question didn't need such a complicated answer, but it happened so naturally. I stood slowly and left the armrests behind as I stepped forward towards his near naked body, my eyes transfixed on his moist, seductive lips.

Matt's head made a sudden jerk backwards, his eyes surprised, maybe frightened. "Mate? Jeff mate?"

I stepped again and rested my wrists on each of his broad shoulders. He relaxed his head forward. The tension in his face evaporated, his lips parted and loose. He closed his eyes and waited.

I slid my arms over his shoulders until my shirt touched his naked, virile chest. Our hard cocks pressed and his undies soiled my pants with his juice. I closed my eyes too and pecked at his bottom lip.

Matt was unresponsive, his eyes shut, expressionless, like some sort of fleshy shop mannequin.

I kissed his lip again, but this time I sucked at it's soft, wet surface. Our chins touched and I felt his prickly stubble scratching my skin. I tilted my head and locked my mouth into his, while I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him in close. Gradually there was animation in Matt's lips as they surrendered to my advance. He placed his hands around my waist and I heard him sigh approvingly. I felt his tongue against mine as it darted in and out of my mouth, and we tasted each other. Our lips parted to a kissing sound as they unlocked and Matt slowly opened his eyes. I looked closely into them and I smiled.

"Mate?," he said.

I placed my finger across his lips. Then I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it backhanded over the chair and onto the bed behind me. As I slowly fell to my knees, I kissed all the way down his upper body, over every square inch, as though mowing a lawn and being careful not to miss a single blade of grass. I took deep breaths and inhaled him until I nuzzled into the oozing puddle further down, smudging some of it onto the end of my nose. I closed my eyes as the vapour shot rapture through my groin.

I drew back a little and watched. As I did so, another drop of precum seeped through his straining underpants and spread down the slit it came from. His erection stretched his undies almost to his belly button and pulled his balls up against his body.

When I raised my eyebrows and looked up at him, I found Matt with his eyes closed. He reached his hands out blindly and placed them on my head, running them softly through my hair.

I glided my finger over the creamy puddle in front of me. I spread some of it over the cotton, down his covered shaft, prodding at it with the tip of my finger. When I heard Matt moaning pleasurably, I pulled the waistband of his undies upward and outward, scraping his glans and accidentally wiping off some of the juices, before peeling Matt's wet, sticky undies over his beautiful penis. A drop of precum dribbled down onto his foreskin, which gathered in folds under the mushroom head it normally protected. His aroma now flooded the room, sending another blissful shiver through me.

His cock jutted out from his abdomen and bounced merrily with every slight movement. Occasionally a drop of precum flew off onto the floor. His erection had an upward curve to it and it's eye taunted me.

Matt was so horny, and magnificently hard. When he held my head for support and stepped out of his underpants, it meant that he was totally naked. It also meant that his stiff cock bobbed up and down, just inches from my face.

It was begging to be touched. I went straight for the clear liquid dripping from the slit, and spread it around his glans with a fingertip, giving it a nice sheen. When I took it in my hand and stroked it, the contrast of loose skin on steel rod felt so good. Warmth seeped through my palm and into my veins.

His foreskin acted as it's own dispenser, mopping up precum as it completely covered the head on the upward strokes and lubricated itself. As I wanked him, his shaft got increasingly slippery. It made Matt moan and the atmosphere hotter.

I quickened the tempo, keen to pleasure him. With my free hand, I cupped his balls, massaging the underside of his scrotum with my fingers and even further back over his prostate, providing him extra stimulation. He pulled my head in closer. I knew what he wanted. I looked up at him and he nodded.

I hesitated. How did Matt's cum taste? He had given me the confidence to try it. I poked my tongue out and dipped it in. Nothing. I tried again. This time I wiped over his piss slit and allowed it to settle on my tongue before swallowing. Neutral. Not bad. Slightly salty, slightly sweet. I could take more. I glanced up at him and I wrapped my lips around his cock's swollen tip.

I slid my lips down his curved dick until the tip tickled my tonsils and only his balls were showing. I nestled my nose into his musky, black pubes and breathed the aroma. I pumped his cock with my mouth and caressed the loose skin with my tongue. My spit and his precum mingled and some of that combination trickled down his balls. I placed my hands behind him, clasped his arsecheeks for leverage and inserted my fingers into his crack. I pulled his hips towards me and his uncut, hard cock plunged my mouth.

Matt moaned and shrieked as he held my head in both hands. "Fuck! Mate! Swallow my fucking cock!" Just as quickly though, he took a step backwards and his cock sprung out of my mouth with a pop. He turned around, bent over slightly and arched his back, poking his bum out, presenting it to me on a plate.

This was the best view I had had of his arsehole so far. It got even better when he reached around and placed a hand on a butt cheek, spreading his crack wider. His low hanging balls swung underneath as he masturbated with his other hand. I stared at his arsehole, my cock almost bursting the seams of my pants.

I stood behind him and passed a friendly hand over his arse. "Nice!" I swept a finger up his crack and then reached through and felt his balls.

Matt tilted his head back. "Fuck!"

I fondled and stared at his arse while I undid my pants with my free hand. I kicked them off and lowered my undies to the floor. My cock ached and I stepped up behind him and glided my erection between his cheeks, leaking my own juice into his crack. I slipped on a condom and guided my stiff cock to his hole. Matt gasped.

I scanned the floor, picked up the lube, unscrewed the cap and squirted a large glob onto Matt's anus.

He jumped.

"Sorry." I spread more of the jelly onto my fingers and I whispered into his ear. "I'm going to loosen your arsehole a bit."

He pushed his arse out further.

My finger went in easily. I thought Matt might freak out. Instead he took half a step backwards and drove his arsehole onto my slippery digit. I forced it further until my knuckles hit his butt cheeks. I wriggled and turned it, spreading the lube to all corners and I massaged his prostate.

"Mate!" Matt humped against my finger, so that it glided in and out of his arse, while he masturbated himself at the front.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I took my finger out and re-entered with two. I finger fucked him, feeling his anal muscles contracting and gripping around my fingers. In no time, his arse relaxed and he sighed in frenzied delight. When I tried three fingers at once, I twisted them around and noticed no sign of pain in Matt's voice. I knew his arse was ready. I guided the head of my itching cock to the doorway of his virgin, lubed arsehole.

"Fuck mate! Push it in!," Matt yelled, bent over, arse out, one hand pulling at his buttcheek, opening his crack for me.

I obliged. I propelled my hips forward. The glans of my swollen cock was swallowed inside him.

"Man! Fuck this! I think I'm going to cum."

"Already? No! Wait! Don't cum yet," I said.

Matt shifted his hands and again rested them on the front of his thighs. "Push it right in mate. Push your cock into my arse. Fuck me!"

My cock entered him just as easily, and all the way, until my hips hit his buttcheeks.

Matt moaned joyously and rocked his pelvis as my cock penetrated him. We got quite a rhythm going. As my balls slapped against his thighs, there was a much louder slap as Matt's stiff cock ricocheted off his abdomen. It's always a bonus when my partner stays hard after insertion. And boy, was Matt hard. He was so hot too. So hot that I couldn't believe I was actually fucking him.

"Man, that feels so good," Matt yelled, as he took my thrusting weapon inside him.

I suggested we move to the bed. Matt agreed. He cleared away our clothes then he rolled onto it, dripping precum all over the duvet. He lay on his back and shoved a couple of pillows under his backside. Then he spread his legs wide, bending them and clamping them up with his elbows below his knees, presenting his pounded arsehole. "Fuck me mate," he begged. He was still as hard as a rock.

And so was I. I crawled onto the bed between his legs, knowing this was the position I like best. I love being able to see the other guys cock while I'm fucking him. I shimmied forward on my knees, grabbed his ankles and forced his legs back and wide, spreading his arse. I leaned over until my glans rested against his pleading hole. When I pushed my hips forward, my cock slipped in unaided. It disappeared completely inside him until my pubes tickled his ball sac.

Matt was delighted. "Mate, you're making me so fucking horny. Fuck me! Stick your big fucking cock in my arse!"

He tugged on his leaking dick twice. It was all he could take. "Man, I'm going to cum." But he stopped just in time and saved himself as he edged. Instead he tenderly rubbed the side of my arse and over the cheeks as far as he could reach.

Feeling his hand on my most private areas as I thrust in and out of him heightened my sense of well being. It made me pound harder and it made Matt scream. "Keep going. Keep fucking me. Drill your cock into me man. Push it in deep. Oh man! You're making me so horny. Your cock is massive. Sink that mother into my arse. Jeff mate! Yes! Keep going until you make me cum. Fuck my arse."

His words were so hot it made me fuck him even harder. Matt was so fucking hot! I continued unabated. My balls bounced against his arse, my pubes smashed into his scrotum and my cock thrust in and out of his oiled hole like a piston. I started to sweat profusely, especially under my arms and inside my crack. The room smelt of hot man sex.

Matt's cock glistened with precum as it bounced up and down below his navel. He touched his cock and gave it just one wank. He suddenly started to pant. His breathing became shallow. He pushed his throbbing hard dick up vertically, it's curve meaning it's slit pointed backwards towards his face. "Fuck! Jeff mate! I'm cumming. You're making me cum mate," he screamed.

As his arsehole pulsed around my cock, his dick shot out streams of hot, sexy cum in long and wide arcs. The first shot hit the wall behind him, the next his forehead, then his nose and mouth, and then his chest. There were about ten powerful projectiles, depositing warm torrents of semen most of the length of his body. His skin was covered in white, creamy cum, but this time it was all his own. Matt sighed with contentment and he smiled.