How Matt Became My Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaveMate
DaveMate
22 Followers

I scooped up some of the slippery mess from his stomach with my fingers. I withdrew half my cock from his arse, dangled my hand above the shaft and let Matt's creamy cum stream down onto it in globules. Then I rapidly shoved my cum covered phallus in again and continued to fuck him.

I orgasmed almost immediately. I thought about how I was actually fucking such a hot guy. My entire body was engulfed in gigantic waves of pleasurable spasm. I withdrew my exploding cock from Matt's arse, quickly ripped off the condom, and shot stream after stream of semen all over him, on top of his own mess.

As I looked down on him, trying to catch my breath, Matt spread the mixture of cum over himself with his hand and wiped it over his torso, spreading it to every spare inch. He put the same hand in his mouth and painstakingly licked it clean. Then he scooped some down from his nose and forehead into his mouth and swallowed it. He grinned back through his smeared lips.

I let go of his legs and Matt wrapped them around my waist. Then I collapsed on top of him, both of us completely spent. Our bodies bathed in each others sweat and cum and the aroma of man to man sex.

I lay my right cheek between his nipples and I panted for air. My head rode his lungs as though I was prone on a surfboard on a gently undulating ocean. My heart pounded his stomach until I heard the soothing rhythm of Matt's heart in my ear. Gradually, our pulses became one, like the drum track of a slow ballad, keeping perfect time.

Matt placed his comforting palm on my sweaty back. As he rubbed, a warmth radiated from it, seeming to heal my exhausted, naked flesh. He patted and twirled the curls around my exposed earlobe and he ran his hand softly through my brown hair. It must have been ten minutes before either of us spoke.

"Matt?," I said, whispering into his bicep.

He stroked my arm affectionately. "What Jeff?"

As I lifted my head and looked up at him, I found him deep in thought. "Did your mother beat you too?," I said.

His hand froze on my arm and for the first time I sensed weakness. "No, the old lady never beat me. I love my mum," he said, his voice cracking.

Suddenly, his bottom lip quivered and his eyes welled up. His tears sparkled with reflections of the forty watt bulb above us. A single tear ran down the side of his nose and dribbled slowly down his cheek. It soon became a stream. He took a deep, trembling breath, seeking a calmness that didn't come. Then he unhinged his legs from around my waist.

I rolled off onto the duvet and snuggled up to him on my side, propping myself up on an elbow to look down on his sad face. Then I spread my arm across his sobbing chest.

"Matt? What's wrong?"

He lay flat on the bed, naked and vulnerable. He stared into space, his glazed, red eyes matching the colour of his watery cheeks.

"Nothing," he said, almost choking.

I slid my hand over his bare chest, disturbing bits of drying cum, hoping to pacify him. "It must be something. Would you like a glass of water?"

"No."

"A beer?"

"No. I don't want anything."

"Are you sure there's nothing I can do?"

There was silence.

"Is it your father?"

"Kind of."

"What do you mean, kind of?"

He didn't answer. He pulled up the side of the duvet and wiped his tear laden face and then looked at me forlornly.

As I watched him crying, I found it difficult to reconcile this meek and vulnerable version of him with the confident and cheeky one I'd met less than a week ago. It just goes to show. Not everyone is as they seem. I felt for him. And I think I knew why.

"Matt, is it because you're ... gay?"

He covered his eyes with a forearm and his bottom lip shivered as he drew another deep breath.

That said it all. In one week, I'd gotten to know Matt better than just about anyone else, ever. I grabbed his wrist and pulled it away, placing his arm at his side. "Don't hide. Don't hide Matt" As soon as I said that, I realised how hypocritical I was being. I wiped the back of my forefinger over his tearful cheek, trying to brush away his sorrow. As I did that, a tear ran down my own face.

"I don't know how to get what I want without playing that dumbarse kids game," he sobbed.

"It was fun," I said, trying to cheer him up.

He choked up. "It's the furthest I've ever got."

I straightened out some stray curls in his hair and smiled. "So, you think you can go further than having a guy's cock in your arse?"

As he smiled at my joke, his eyes narrowed, sending more tears down his cheek. "I thought you'd quit after I got you naked. But you kept going."

"So, what are you going to do then Matt? Do you think playing truth or dare is the only way to get sex? Are you still going to be doing that when you're fifty?"

He looked at me, his eyes darting over my face, searching for an answer.

"Matt?" I brushed his short fringe across his forehead and caressed his teary cheek. I put my hand on his heart. "You know, you don't have to play games. It's what's under my hand that counts. Follow that. Follow your heart."

I watched his bottom lip quiver and I leaned in slowly and kissed it.

Matt's body melted into the bed under us, as he locked his mouth onto mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his passion as our tongues danced a slow waltz. Our lips parted and the kiss echoed across the floorboards.

Just as I glanced down his body, Matt's swelling helmet popped out of it's foreskin. "That's going to be handy later," I teased. I wiped some tears off his cheek with my thumb. "Do you wanna stay the night?"

Matt looked me in the eye, smiled and nodded.

I encouraged him to roll over and I snuggled in behind him. I spooned him, wanting to press every part of my body against his. I locked the front of my hips into his soft butt and folded my arms around his waist. I allowed his warm, beautiful body to soothe me and hoped he felt the same. He held my arms, pulling me in closer.

I nuzzled my nose into his neck and breathed him in. Then I kissed his shoulder and whispered directly into his ear. "You know, we can do it together. Just you and I. How about that?" I tightened my arms around him, at that moment not wanting to ever let go. He squeezed them and I knew everything was going to be ok.

We snuggled in silence. Matt stroked my arms quietly. I nearly fell asleep but as the day's events replayed in my mind, I suddenly had a thought.

"Matt?" I whispered.

"What Jeff?"

"The game? Who won?"

I heard a very brief giggle. "I did. I won the game. I always do Jeff mate."

We both laughed. It was so great to hear him laughing again.

And that's how Matt became my lover.

DaveMate
DaveMate
22 Followers