All Comments on 'How Much Do You Think I Would Bring Ch. 04'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Not the ending I expected, it could have been so much worse. Will we get to hear Eileen's side of the adventure?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Added a star

For finishing in the story. Yeah, a weaker chapter, but the effort is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No stars for this lame ending.

Not much of what happened to her and what she felt was explored. Almost nothing of what he felt was explored. And the explanation to family and friends as to her where abouts for an entire year was totally missing. This just didn't have any real "meat" to it. Not an ending that I would have expected and certainly not a worthwhile ending to this silliness. No stars for leaving everything out.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
totally absurd

without merit content-wise

Ducky7Ducky7almost 9 years ago
Some good and bad

I liked the part about the feelings of the wives left behind. The rest was blaaaaa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really?

Did hubby really go without sex for an entire year? If not, tell us how he satisfied his urges, or at least how he coped, knowing his wife was getting sex. Also, how did he cope with natural fears that wifey would not be satisfied with just him after a year of wild sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Expected more

I kinda feel let down by this chapter. It does finish the story line and in a way as if one person related an event to another. But it feels like you are really skipping over the details that we as readers really want to see. Like what does she tell him about her experiences? What does she NOT tell? I agree that they are different people now, but you don't explore this. Does it really end here for them or does something or someone from her year of servitude come back into their lives? And these are just a few of the many questions that have not been answered.

Would you let others use your theme here, not these characters, but another couple who gets involved here and let them come up with a story? Maybe the woman and her sister or another couple where they have different reasons for getting involved.

I like the premise of the story, just feel a little let down about the development of it.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep the check

Put the used pussy out with the trash. Lame all wimp.

Mason_HessMason_Hessover 8 years ago
9 out of 10

I really liked this story and I am reading up on the wife's perspective for the whole thing. I wrote something similar a while back but it was a little less voluntary, I like your story MUCH better than my own! Keep up the good work.

SigintSigintover 8 years ago
So Glad You Have a TRUE Follow Up

As this was anticlimactic. I followed the series intently, but this? No.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why?

I read both this and the supposed wife's perspective. Neither are erotic. Both are like sanitized stories of females sold out of S Asia or Europe. Both are like weak willed people who stumbled into a lottery. Plot and dialogue are neither realistic enough to be plausible, nor fanciful enough to transport a reader to another plane.

The titles are pretty good though. They are looking for stories to match.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Better left to our imagination.

Most sobering moment for me, the fist picture of Eileen with four hard cocks behind her waiting their turn.

George you might consider that censured didn't treat her badly, but might of tried to sway her to stay ?

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 8 years ago
It came out about as well as it could, in my opinion.

That "bitter sweet" comment had me worried.

Obviously one of the comments writers did not read the story well (when he said that it was unfair for the husband to not get any sex during the year). Oh, well. Thank you for writing, I am stuck on your page reading most of your stuff.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Needed more of the aftermath

Bah. Nobody cared about George's 'ordeal.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loveit

a fine peice of work, and from a very different angle, ittugged at the emotions, what would you feel like etc etc. brilliantly done thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oustanding

Kept me locked-in and hard through all the chapters. The tone was erotic and exactly the way I wanted it. Only one small twist I might have added - maybe at 6 mos. she is offered double the money if she agrees to be impregnated. She has until her next ovulation cycle to consider it. Maybe the pot is sweetened the night before she begins to ovulate (like a vacation home free and clear on Barbados, or similar island). She has to make the decision, without hubby involved, and she consents. Thus, when she returns to the auction stage and the slave ring is removed, hubby sees her baby bump!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Strange

Seriously, no way taking her back. She would be good for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WACC

With a RAAC... Terrible....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Only in your sick mind! No real man would have allowed it or gone along with it!

Better divorced than live with a bitch that slaved her self to other men for a year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

I’m glad it has a happy ending.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 5 years ago
Great story Loved it

And to the Anonymous Jack Asses. Please go read your readers digest and leave these excellent writers alone. Say something good or nothing at all.

Great Story

Your Fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great series

This was a great series and I really appreciate the husband and wife views. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm not sure why

The protagonist seems upset with the other husbands who did not show up. Maybe they didn't show up because the women who sold themselves did what Eileen did, blackmail their husband. Remember, it was Eileen who told George that if he didn't agree she would do it as "separated or divorced". I'm taking it as George would get nothing if she went that route.

When faced with that ultimatum it would behoove the husband to accept the money and just dump the wife. He still gets the whole amount coming to him whether he shows or not.

In the end it becomes a financial transaction. She auctioned herself for her part of the money; he let her for his party. Love needs not enter into this whole charade.

What I don't get is why would a husband want to eagerly accept sloppy seconds? Kiss the mouth that has swallowed countless ejaculations? Not here. He should at least wait until she passes a full battery of infectious disease tests over and above the standard STDs. After all, hepatitis C is also transferred via bodily fluids.

Remember, she did this because she wanted children and the 'finer things in life". She can still have it, and doesn't need George, the husband she readily dumped for a year.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Well written

Well written and thought out stories. However not for me, I have been poor, bought second hand clothes for me and my husband, made the childrens clothes from clothes bought at car boot sales. I have cried wondering when the light at the end of the tunnel would appear, but appear it did and we are quite well off now thank you. Would I have sold myself and my dignity to have avoided going through all those bad times, no never. I have retained my dignity and self esteem, my husband loves me more than ever for helping to steer us through those choppy waters. Could we honestly have retained our love for each other, could I have looked him in the eyes having spent twelve months as a perverts sex slave, filled daily with other men's spunk, I very much doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How much you think I would bring in.

Pretty good story and one chapter flows into the other. In one way wish there had a fourth chapter where she opens up about what happened and they both not only confronted the changes but grew closer. Would have been nice to have it end with them watching a great sunset in Italy and she telling him they were going to be parents. Still good story.

illjoyilljoyover 3 years ago
Hahahahahah

Hahahhahaha

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Four chapters of absolute bollocks. Prostitution at its most inane. He’s a one woman man to bad that woman is literally a whore.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Only real idiots will take this whore back. But there are also men who look for usable ones in the garbage dumps. Then why shouldn't there be men who take back dirty ugly whores after they are soiled and messed up by other men. Garbage men just!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a sad outlook on human trafficking with a twist to make it sound better..So many women are slaves to men and cannot find their way home due to the threat on their lives. Any man who would go this route for money has no love at all for his wife no matter how you spill the reasoning and there are women who would NEVER DO THIS for any amount of money. In short...stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A pussy of a husband,and a manipulative whore of a wife. Nothing remotely likeable here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wimp

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

I’d have taken the three million, dumped the cheating whore and never looked back. George was just another cuckold pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a truly weird story cycle. I have to agree with some other commenters though. The wife was so delusional she figured they could just restart the marriage like nothing happened? Just a super-expensive whore though in the end. The husband's description of the return ceremony and the missing spouses was appropros. Take the money from her voluntary auction, put it in a trust and invest it for the year, then file a divorce petition and have her served on her return. He gets half the assets from her infidelity that way. The wife's character deserved no better. What a sad set of story premises: that she would voluntarily prostitute herself for "their" marital future, and that he would go along for the money. What a great exercise in fictional delusion!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“I would have been a fool to toss her away.”

No, really you would be a fool to allow it in the first place and al fool to keep her. After a year of fantastic sex as a sex slave, how could poor old hubby compete with a millionaire and that had her gangbanged by studs with big cocks. Both would be completely changed people after this. To bad hubby didn’t find a replacement during the year that he could keep. Perhaps if Carol had stayed with him and they became a thruple it would have been good.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

I love Femsom agitprop stories like this but the ending was anticlimactic..

roseyfingersroseyfingers4 months ago

I think it is a very good story and even somewhat believable. Although both husband and wife have a rather strange set of motivations, one does not have to like or agree with characters in a story to like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous