All Comments on 'How My Interest in CFNM Got Started'

by naughtyboyincali

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great idea!

I can hardly wait to read about his small penis humiliation in part 2. Keep writing...you show promise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Shows Promise

No, the writer is right. It is important the ladies be older and unattractive. But, yes, he should wring out more embarrassment over being revealed buck naked, the towel sliding, to his excruciating shame, right off his waist and as it slithers down his mid-section he should be shaking with shame and humiliation. Make it slower...make him paralysed with horror and helplessness...make him look away rather than see their eyes focused on his stiff little dick...and, yes, make them giggle and gasp at the sight of it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

perfect, please continue as soon as possible

donni995donni995almost 13 years ago
curios

how long will we wait for the contuinuation?

aaronburraaronburralmost 13 years ago

Yes, make his small penis humiliation acute.

aaronburraaronburralmost 13 years ago

Don't leave us waiting much longer.

mcncokemcncokealmost 13 years ago
I like it!

Very nicely done! Can't wait to read what happens next.

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakealmost 13 years ago
Looooooove it!

As a BBW I enjoy making fun of little tiny boy clits and I hope you don't keep me waiting long for part 2.

modelnude4umodelnude4uover 12 years ago
Bring on part 2!

Good stuff, much like what I try to do myself, but never quite as successfully!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start!

I know this is an old story but it's off to a good start. I would love to read more. Please keep writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please go on mate!!

You stories are like no other!

I believe that everyone would agree with me that it will be a joyous day, when new "Duplex" chapters will come. And I presently would find it immensely marvelous, it this story will grow too and become a great saga, jut like "Duplex".

slimeyslimeyover 7 years ago
part 2?

I'd love for a part 2 that follows in the obvious foot steps, but if for whatever reason that's not motivating you to write, I think a slower, long-burn story could work as well. For example, if the protagonist locked his door and pretended not to be home, he'd still likely end up going to the art exhibit and seeing the ladies again. The attendees may or may not include church ladies who've been discussing the protagonist's morals, and how he could benefit from some firm maternal guidance. With different ladies, there's the opportunity for different opinions and different approaches to sex and discipline. I think it's in your wheel house for the women provide a sort of safe community for him, even if it does involve discipline, sex, and cfnm antics.

slimeyslimeyover 7 years ago
two ideas

Two ideas (if the protagonist eventually goes to the museum exhibit and otherwise gets involved with the community of local ladies):

(1) Given the protagonist's tiny penis and the assumption that he's physically similar to the one in your Duplex series, he'd make an appropriate nude model for some one wanting to paint Cupid, or other variations of naked cherubs. This provides reasons for him to get naked, get spanked, and get mothered, all ostensibly while making friends.

(2) Let the ladies start a book club in which they read about fiction and non fiction which could inspire activities with the protagonist. Maybe some nonfiction about submissive psychology, child rearing, or perhaps true-crime kidnappings of little boys. This can be the motive force behind any plot development, letting you take the story wherever you want it.

I actually wrote a lot more than I shared here, so hit me up if my brainstorming can help us get more of your stories. I'm a fan.

slimeyslimeyalmost 6 years ago
no comments?

Why are there no comments on this story? I thought I left one ages ago? I want to see this guy at the museum, and maybe even have him taken in hand by some real church ladies. Get him as a nude model for some Aphrodite spanking Cupid action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good stuff

I would have no trouble getting hard and beating off for them. I would grab my computer, kick up some pics and shoot a show for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous