All Comments on 'How Natalie Became A Wifewhore'

by ptstewart

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good start

I will be looking for the further adventures of Natalie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WHO WAS IT THE MOTHER ,WIFE OR SISTER

THE WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE THAT FUCK YOUR HEAD UP,WAS IT YOUR MOTHER,WIFE OR SISTER.TO WANT TO MENTALLY ABUSE A WOMAN LIKE THIS STORY YOU ARE CRAZY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
sad lonely critics

THOSE WHO CAN, WRITE. THOSE WHO CAN'T POST PATHETIC INANE CRITICISMS. VERY GOOD STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nicely Done!

Critics who seek to deny others a fantasy life beyond the borders of their own narrow minds are only looking in the mirror at their own pathetic lives. Natalie the Wifewhore has style and took me to a better place in my fantasy life. Nicely done!

JRavenJRavenalmost 20 years ago
I've fantasized about it myself

Actually, ThirdAge had a survey that found fantasies of being a prostitute was one of the top 5 fantasies of women.

I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good well written story

A fantasy my wife and I share. We probably will keep it as a fantasy and just keep reading stories like this one. We enjoyed your writing style. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
When will you morons get a clue?

The problem with "stories" such as this is that all the are are repetitive. They are the same cliches over and over. This isn't fantasy, it's lazy. If you find the same thing -- the EXACT same thing -- YOU have the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
well writen

Well writen.lends itself to be continued or not

BillH27284BillH27284almost 20 years ago
Not too shabby

Althought the way Nat was drawn into this is more aggressive than I prefer, still a well written story. Keep it up.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Oh Wow!!!!!!!!

That was so well written!!!!!!!!!

Described superbly down to the smallest emotion... brilliant job!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
from an author

Contrary to whoever the groupies are who like this story, this was not well written. The line of the woman sucking hard convinced the john she was a whore was inept. First tries at writing tend to be cathartic in exercising whatever fetishes or demons the writer holds. It is very difficult to write as a female when you are a male, so stick with the male perspective until you get a handle on that.

Finally, constructive comments favorable or unfavorable are how writers grow. If people only want good commentary, they shouldn't submit stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
From a 'groupie' who loved this story...

Where do you get off judging other people's comments?

Go grow a cock you maggot. This story WAS well written, and it was only your pathetic comment that drew me to it and made me read it.

So go lie on the road and become a road kill... your comment only attracted me, and I'm sure others, to read this great story.

Great job, ptstewart.

Lord DragonsWingLord DragonsWingalmost 20 years ago
From another author

Contrary to some of the other post. I feel this story was well written. The psychological aspect of what the character went through was well portrayed. It was described excellent by the author.

This story had twist and turns of emotions and personal growth for the woman involved. Each in it's own way leads to an excellent story. Very enjoyable.

Keep writing and I look forward to reading more of your work. We only grow from experience. You've done great in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tsk, tsk

Fantasizing about your wife giving head to strangers in a men's bathroom...gosh, I guess it just doesn't get any better than that. And, gee, I hope I don't piss off the guy who waxed so eloquently about anyone judging someone else's comments. I mean he was so tolerant and all in his rebuttal...and such a wordsmith as well.

ScribblerosScribblerosalmost 20 years ago
Not a bad story

This is not a very well written story, but I still loved reading it. It does contain a certain degree of excitement and most readers would probably agree with me.

Lvoe,

Sam

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
lol

@anonymous in a better place.

Thanks mate, this one deserves recognition.

Still laughing hehehe

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Horrible,

I can't believe anyone would like this poorly written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I like this story, but...

I think the author should have started it...

Dear Dside,

(Seeing he feels so compelled to leave such a nasty comment, he obviously feels it was written for him... pathetic)

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanalmost 20 years ago
Being an erotic story site...

I find it interesting when that section of society who takes time out to read this stuff, then complains. Particularly when scathing comments are left 'anonymously'.

I mean, get over it. It's a STORY. It's pretty well written. It's a 3 or a 4 or a 5. It's not 'poorly written', or 'inept'.

Comments can be unfavourable AND constructive. Such harsh criticism of a story that is clearly not bad at all, says more about the author of the comment than the story itself.

And I doubt he (or she) has ever tried to write. They may also have an agenda. Who knows.

And to the author, you could always delete the comment. But then you probably wouldn't have this interesting banter going on in your comments section.

smiles

SN

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Garbage In, Garbage Out...

O-kayyy, so now it's okay to hit a woman, and that's a viable part of a stroke story. I dunno about you, but that, to me is not a stroke story. You absolutely lost me right there. This was not a "loving wife story". It was not about love. It was about guilt, violence, desire unfulfilled and a man belittled by an inesperienced little girl.

Little girl grows up, gets married and lives according to her vows with hubby and gets treated as a slave for money, and her marriage is destroyed by a lie. This well-trained college girl can't even choke out the truth? Cannot even try to, for the sake of her children?

CHILDREN SEE THIS SHIT, WHEN IT HAPPENS AT HOME, BOYS AND GIRLS. THEY UNDERSTAND IT, AND IT IS A FORM OF VIOLENCE TO THESE CHILDREN. IT IS ENDANGERMENT. And none of you should treat it or think of it anyway else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am Nat

I am a whore wife. Very respectable during the day and on my side of town, but a nasty, "fuck for money" whore wife at night in a nearby city. My husband loves me and encourages me to fuck strangers. I can't imagine not doing it.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 8 years ago
Now we need chapter 2...and more.

Loved the story but take your time with interactions with your johns. Let us hear hot hot you get, how they use you and how dirty and humiliated you become and how nasty it all makes you feel. And then speak to how this nasty humiliation excites you all the more as you look forwad to you next cocks.

Enjoy being the slut/whore you have become

Hugs....Nadine

Spectator1Spectator1over 7 years ago
Well Done

Well done. My wife was a whore before we met. $20 blowjobs were her specialty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

you retarded brain dead shit for brains fag, you really are insane . I gave it a 5 to offset your 1 vote. God no wonder your wife fucked all those other men before she died. . You're one sick ass wipe.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Its whorewife and her pimp/cuck husband set it up.

Mesabi64Mesabi64over 1 year ago

Written well. More articulate than many.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userptstewart@ptstewart
226 Followers
See my stories for an idea of what interests me. Wife chat (mine or yours) and swinger chat - basically, anything about experiences and fantasies (but no kids and no incest).