All Comments on 'How Nathan became Natalie Ch. 01'

by saintlycd

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Erotic

Ohhh so erotic.. I came twice reading this ... mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Truly a well written and so enticing sissy story. Keep it going with more gayness and cuckolding with Jennifer well involved in his demise. Loved it!

goodlorigoodloriover 6 years ago
Best Sissy Story Yet

Dtto

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That turned out to be a sweet erotic story. Looking forward to the encore coming next. Hopefully the guilt doesn't get the better of Nate in the end, and he does still get to spend the rest of his life with Jenn after College. I love childhood sweetheart endings.

saintlycdsaintlycdover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all :)

Thanks for the great feedback and its encouraged me to continue to write more and finish the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

A very hot story. Please continue.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
can't wait for more chapters

This is a great start to what should be a wonderful series of stories. I too am a sissy cocksucker. I'm married and I truly wish she was my mistress and made me her sissy CD cuckhold husband. I can't wait to read what happens with you and jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Realist and autobiographical

Amazingly erotic, extremely realistic.

Autobiographical, no doubt. I too am married and feel the same emotions and sensations you described so perfectly throughout your story.

You MUST continue writing: your voice speaks for all of us!

sissy cuckold J

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
My diary time sucking my roomates beautiful dick..

It was so sexy, just by reading how he sucked off his roommate, and swallowed his warm cum made me remember when I took a black mans dick and eagerly brought him into my wet mouth. We bouth enjoyed having each others' dick to lick like the meaty lolly pop.

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed both the story and the style you write in. I also like the way you normalize the fact that there are feminine males in this world. In a perfect world everyone would be wise enough to accept this reality and the world would be a better place because of it. As a fellow author who tries to show this non-binary normalcy, I tip my hat to you.

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessicaalmost 2 years ago

Loved and thank you for sharing I am enticed to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous