How Nathan became Natalie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just get down on your knees and try it. We will take it slow." Kevin told me in his kind deep voice.

I nodded and got off the bed and got on my knees in front of him. Closer his penis looked even larger. I swallowed hard and looked up at him as I took his erect cock in my hand again.

"It's...it's too big." I whimpered out.

Kevin grinned down at me, "You can do it." He then placed his hand on the back of my head and gently guided my mouth to his erection.

I parted my lips and took Kevin into my mouth. I would not call it the best blow job I ever gave by a long shot but I did my best to please him. First the feeling I got at having his larger cock in my mouth was amazing. I too his head in my mouth and ran my tongue over the tip and got a taste of his pre-cum and hearing Kevin moan in pleasure encouraged me to take him a little deeper into my mouth. He flinched a little as my teeth accidently ran over his shaft and when I tried to take my mouth off of him so I could apologize he held my head and told me it was fine and to keep going. Soon I got used to him in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down faster and really enjoying Kevin's masculine moans of pleasure. I could only take him a little less than half way in me and the more I sucked his wonderful cock my saliva started to run out of my mouth, down my chin, and coating his thick shaft. I tried to take him deeper but started gagging so I did what Jennifer did with me when she sucked my penis; I used my hand on his now slick shaft and soon got into a nice rhythm.

"Fuck that feels good, Nate." Kevin moaned out. "I knew you were a sissy cock sucker."

I pulled my mouth off of him but still stroked his cock and looked up at him. "Just...please don't do it in my mouth ok."

Kevin out his hand on the back of my head again and pushed me onto his cock once more. "Just make it feel good, Nate."

I started sucking him again. My intention was to do what my girlfriend did with me; when he was about to cum I would take my mouth off of him and jerk his cock until he orgasmed; but Kevin had other plans. I really enjoyed sucking his cock and feeling his erection in my mouth and the masculine taste and smell of his penis excited me. Knowing I was pleasing him this way made me feel aroused and feminine and I loved it. As I continued to use my mouth and hand on him I felt his body tighten and knew he was about to cum. I tried to pull away but Kevin held my head down and soon he exploded in my mouth with a series of manly grunts. The feeling of him cumming in my mouth surprised me and my eyes went wide as his cum shot into my mouth and down my throat, but I also loved it! I loved the way it felt as his warm sex fluid splashed in my mouth, hitting the roof of my mouth and down my throat and I enjoyed the taste and texture of his cum so much I could not get enough. I kept sucking and stoking his cock to milk every last drop and some of it spilled out of the corner of my mouth. Kevin had to push me off of him when he was finished.

"See I knew you would like it." He chuckled down at me as I licked the corners of my mouth. "Can't get enough huh?"

I looked up at him and blushed, "I...I am sorry."

"Don't be, baby. There's plenty more for you later. Now get back on the bed."

I smiled when he called me "baby" and got back on the bed. Kevin kicked off his underwear which was pulled down to his ankles, laid me down on the bed on my side facing away from him, and lay next to me pressing himself against my back. I gave a moan of pleasure when he wrapped his muscular arm around me and held it tight to my chest. It felt so wonderful to be in his arms and made me feel safe and protected and weak. Kevin kissed the back of my neck.

"We are not done yet, baby. You still need to get off."

Kevin surprised me when his large hand pulled down my briefs and he took my smaller penis in his hand and started stroking it, going slow at first. I honestly thought he would thank me for the blow job and send me back to my bed with a hard aroused penis I was going to have to take care of myself. I gave whimpering moans of pleasure as Kevin jerked me off and turned my head so he could kiss me. Kevin kissed my hard and passionate as he masturbated me. The site of his large black hand completely swallowing my small white penis was incredible. Oh God it felt wonderful and I orgasmed quickly, much more quickly than I did with Jennifer. My cum sprayed out of me and landed on the sheets next to me as my body quivered and spasm as I gave a high pitched girlish whimpering moan of pleasure. Kevin kept kissing me and stroking my cock until I had to beg him to stop because it got to sensitive. After I was sated he turned me to face him and I lay my head on his muscular chest and panted to catch my breath as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh God...that...that was amazing. All of it...was...wow, Kevin." I said faintly as I ran my hands over his chest.

"I knew you would like it. We can do it again and often if you want."

I looked up at him and smiled, "Umm...yes I would."

"No regrets? Not even about Jennifer?"

Jennifer? Who was Jennifer? Then I remembered. I felt a sudden jolt of guilt. I had just cheated on my girlfriend, the girl I was going to marry, and I cheated on her with another guy. I took my head off Kevin's chest and started to pull away from him feeling terrible for what I had just done. Kevin pulled me back to him.

"Relax, Nate. This is our secret and it's not really cheating since it was with another guy."

I let him pull me close again and placed my head on his chest once more and ran my fingers over his muscles and coarse, short chest hair and sighed.

"That does not make a difference and you know it."

Kevin smiled, "Maybe but did you enjoy what we did? Did you like sucking my cock?"

I blushed and nodded. "Yes."

"Ok then just count it as college exploration." Kevin chuckled. "Tell her if you want, but I would not recommend that. Do you want to keep doing this?"

I looked up at him and smiled, "Yes I do. I really liked it a great deal."

"Good but there are going to be some umm...guidelines."

I nodded, "I know, we don't tell anyone. Don't worry I won't not even Jennifer." I did feel guilty about the last part.

Kevin nodded in return, "That's part of it bit also more. You are going to be my sissy twink bitch while we are in this room alone."

"What...what does that mean?" I asked a little afraid.

Kevin laughed, "Don't worry, baby, it's not a prison. It's going to be like this. I don't mind sucking a sissy cock at all, I like to do that and other things but two rules there. Never cum in my mouth and the second I don't suck hairy cock."

"You...you want me to shave down there?"

"Yes and not just there but everywhere. I want you smooth shaven and no hair on your body but the top of your head. I know some good hair removal cream for men that you can use and even some for your face cause I don't like kissing a guy with stubble no matter how fine. Just don't use the cream around your dick and balls and ass cause it will burn."

I was not overly hairy but did have pubic hair and light hair on my legs, arms, and chest so if I removed hair in those areas I don't think anyone would notice. It was my pubic hair that concerned me.

"What...what do I tell Jennifer when she sees I have no hair down there?"

"You are a clever boy and will think of something. If you are not willing to do that then this was a one-time only thing. There are other sissy fags on campus or around the city I can be with."

I sighed, "Ok...I will."

"Good and then we will do other things as well and you do what I say. Don't worry, Nate, I am not going to hurt you. I don't get into that stuff. I just enjoy being in control during sex with guys like you or girls."

I nodded and agreed.

"Cool. No suck my cock again; you got it hard again running your hands over my chest and playing with my nipples."

I smiled and kissed his chest and ran my mouth down his stomach and to his hard cock. The second blowjob I gave him was better and Kevin allowed me to take my time. I licked his shaft at first inhaling his masculine scent, kissed the head of his penis, ran my tongue over it, and then took him into my mouth. I took my time at first and enjoyed the feeling of his black cock in my mouth and felt more like I was making love to his cock with my mouth instead of giving him a blow job. He took longer to orgasm the second time but I did not care. I was glad it took longer because I really loved having him in my mouth. Kevin was right about me I saw that now. I was a sissy cocksucker. He came in my mouth again and I swallowed every drop of him and once again he had to push me away as I tried to milk more fluid from his cock.

After I was done we snuggled close on the small bed and he kissed me and sucked my nipples as I masturbated to get off once more and then we went to sleep. Kevin woke me up a few hours later to give him one more blow job, which I was happy to do, and once he was finished he sent me back to my bed telling me the dorms beds were too small to be able to sleep together comfortably and I agreed.

I was now Kevin's sissy bitch as he called it and really looking forward to the rest of the school year and what other wonderful things we were going to do alone in our dorm room. Yes I felt guilty about Jennifer and that was going to be something difficult to endure and I hated keeping a secret from her and lying to her, but I wanted to be Kevin's femboy, sissy, bitch badly.

12