How Nathan became Natalie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since that first night I gave him a blow job I could never seem to get enough of pleasing him orally and sometimes begged him late at night when we were both awake to let me suck his cock, even after the nights he had a date with the girl he was seeing and I knew he had fucked her. Kevin enjoyed telling me how he fucked her and how many times and in what position. It seemed the unnamed girl had a fetish for anal sex (which I could not blame her) and I know I sucked his cock after he fucked her in the ass but I did not care; I just wanted him in my mouth. I had truly become his sissy, fem boy, cocksucker and "toy" for him to use and I enjoyed it a great deal.

I was sucking Kevin's cock harder and faster and using my hand to stroke his shaft, which was not slick with my own saliva, while he continued to rim my ass. While making little muffled whimpers and gasps of pleasure form the sensation of having his tongue in my man pussy Kevin grunted several times as his cock exploded in my mouth. I swallowed all of his warm cum that sprayed into my mouth and I milked his cock while listening to his masculine grunting moans. When Kevin was finished I licked and kissed his penis some more until he told me to stop and lay next to him and I moved to lay on my side next to my male lover and placed my head on his chest and pressed my small body close to his larger one. My own penis was very erect and I desperately wanted to orgasm but knew not to press the issue with Kevin and if he wanted me to cum he would let me.

As I cuddled close to him, Kevin ran his fingers gently through my hair. "What are your plans tonight?"

I smiled at his touch, "Jennifer is going out with some friends so I was going to hang out with Steve; he just got the latest season of Game of Thrones on DVD and we are going to watch a few episodes."

Kevin chuckled, "Such a geek. Is he still trying to fuck you?"

I laughed, "No not anymore we are just friends."

Steve was a sophomore and openly gay and when I first met him several weeks ago he kept asking me out on dates and did not believe me when I told him I was not gay, but he eventually gave up and settled on being friends. I like hanging out with Steve, we had a lot in common.

I pressed myself against Kevin to grind my still aroused cock against his thigh in hopes of letting him know I was still horny, "What are you doing tonight?"

"Have to meet Coach McDaniel's for dinner, me and some of the other players. He's got some recruiting prospects coming to visit the campus and wants some of us at dinner to meet them, build up the school and program, that kind of stuff. After I have a date." Kevin answered ignoring my attempt to show him I was horny.

"Oh the mystery girl; I can't believe you won't let me and Jennifer meet her."

"Well it's not really a date, she got a room at the Massey downtown and I am going to meet her there just to fuck her brains out. And I told you why you can't meet her. It's nothing serious between us anyway she has a boyfriend...a white dude... so it's just sex and I enjoy fucking her and she can't get enough black dick. She really likes black cock in her white pussy and ass and swallowing cum." Kevin chuckled at the last part.

He liked to tease me with stories of his sexual adventures with his secret white female lover. It was not to make me jealous because in truth it did not, well for the most part at least. I would have been jealous if Kevin had another male lover for sure, but he told me details about his sex life with the girl because he knew it turned me on. Since I started my affair with Kevin there were things I knew I should be ashamed about and feel guilty about; the first and biggest guilt should have been cheating on my sweet, kind, innocent girlfriend; but for some reason I didn't feel all that guilty about it. True there were times when I was with her I felt the surge of guilt and wanted to tell her and bed for her forgiveness but it passed quickly. The next was since I became my roommates sissy bitch I started checking out other masculine and good looking guys on campus and the way I looked at them and the thoughts I had about them confirmed to myself I was at the least bisexual. I still got aroused by Jennifer and would check out other pretty girls and while it was sexual arousal and thoughts it was just different than with Kevin and the way I looked at the other males. Was hard to explain to myself and also to Kevin, who asked on occasion about my sexual feelings to both men and women; I could not explain it to myself or to him. Then there was when Kevin told me about sex with his mystery girl; it turned my on and I thought I should feel guilty about getting aroused by his tales but I didn't.

"Oh so she is cheating on her boyfriend with you? That's not good." I teased.

Kevin laughed, "You are one to talk." He teased back and I playfully slapped his chest.

"Not fair." I pouted and laid my head on his chest again.

Kevin laughed, "Yeah she is but she said he does not know how to satisfy her and give her what she wants."

"Oh what does she want? If she is into black men she should dump him."

"No she loves him, she says, but she does like the black dick and she likes to be used and dominated by black guys. Not that she goes around fucking lots of black guys. Besides her boyfriend she has only been with two other guys...both black. The first black guy popped her cherry when she was in high school and she said he was thuggish and a wannabe gang banger who fucked her for several months before she left to go to college and he fucks her sometimes when she goes home for the summer and the next guy was last year. Some local man she met at club who fucked all last school year. She says while she loves her boyfriend a great deal he just can't give her what really gets her off. She likes to be treated like a whore or slut and enjoys being called stuff like "white bitch", "little white whore", and other things by a black guy who is fucking her. Basically she enjoys being humiliated by a black guy when he fucks her."

I could understand that; it turned me on when Kevin would say similar things to me when he fucked me or when I sucked his cock. I was so horny listening to him and again pressed my small penis to his thigh.

"What...what else does she like?" I asked as I ran my fingers gently over his nipples.

"She likes tied up and used as a fuck toy. I told once I was going to tie her up and have three or four of my black teammates from the football team come over and wear her pussy, ass, and mouth out all night long until she was begging for them to stop. God you should have seen how wet she got at that. Damn girl about came in her panties just at the thought of it." Kevin laughed.

"Did...did you?" I asked. I had thought a few times how I would enjoy Kevin and another guy fucking me but was to ashamed to bring the subject up.

"No of course not...I would not do that and I don't think she would really enjoy it anyway, but damn if she did not get all excited at the thought of it. Could not keep her off my dick that night." Kevin laughed again. "But I am thinking about letting Devon join us one night and we both fuck her. She drops little hints that she would be into that; like when she is on top of me riding my cock and I put two fingers in her ass she tells me she wished it was another black cock in her and then she cums so hard."

Devon was Kevin's best friend and teammate on the football team. He played defensive tackle and was huge; he stood about six three and must have weighed close to three hundred pounds.

"Well I can't fault her for wanting your cock." I commented giggling. "What else does she do for you?"

"That's enough about her; let's take care of you before you drill a hole in my leg with your little cock." Kevin said and rolled me over on my back. "Get the lube and jerk yourself off before I have to shower and get ready to leave. Shouldn't take you to long to cum since you are a horny little bitch right now."

I quickly reached over to my night stand and took out a small bottle of lubricant I kept in there and then dribbled some of the liquid over my cock and started to masturbate. I worked my own cock slow at first as Kevin ran his large hands over my smooth chest and started playing with my nipples. Kevin then started kissing my next and whispering in my ear instructions to how I was to masturbate; "go faster", "nice and slow now", "run your fingers over the head", etc. and I did what he told me. As I was making girlish whimpers of pleasure, Kevin started kissing my nipples and slid his large hand down to my cock, removed my hand, and replaced it with his own. I looked down to see him jerk me off; I always loved the site of how his hand just completely swallowed my little cock.

"Finger you ass." Kevin told me as he jerked me slowly.

I spread my legs further apart and lifted them off the bed so my butt was up in the air a little, ran my fingers over some of the lubricant that spilled on my stomach, and then slowly placed a finger in my own ass. I moaned loudly at the sensation.

"Fuck it hard...two fingers. Finger bang your ass while I make you cum." Kevin told me.

I did as he wanted me to and soon I has my legs lifted in the air, two of my fingers going in and out of my ass hard, Kevin stoking my cock faster, and I was moaning like a girl getting fucked and then I orgasmed. My cum shot up and landed on my stomach and then as Kevin continued to jerk me off my sex fluid started covering his hand, and I could feel the muscles in my ass tighten around my fingers as I came hard. After I came, Kevin removed his hand from my cock and brought it to my lips and I licked it clean of my cum and then as he got off the bed I scooped up my large first load off my stomach and swallowed that as well. Feeling sated I rolled over on my side and smiled as I watched Kevin walk to the shower naked. His cock was hard again.

"You sure I can't tempt you into fucking me?" I giggled. I was only half teasing; I really wanted his cock inside my ass very badly.

Kevin looked down at me and grinned, "Getting a little greedy huh? I need to save some of my cum for the white bitch tonight. How about this Friday night we get a room at the motel and I will fuck you all night long?"

I smiled, "Yes I would like that."

"Good. Did you wash Jennifer's dress yet?" Kevin asked me.

"It's dry clean only but yes I had it cleaned and picked it up yesterday. I was going to give it back to her tomorrow."

The past weekend Jennifer and I went to a party at a frat house and being more of a social drinker she had too much to drink at the party and I took her back to my dorm since it was closer and before she passed out on my bed she got sick in the bathroom and some of her vomit got on her dress and I promised her I would wash it and give it back to her. She left the next morning, hung over, and wearing a pair of my jeans and one of my tee shirts, which came close to fitting her. The jeans were just a little baggy but not by much.

"Don't. I want you to wear it Friday night. That would be sexy." Kevin suggested.

I nodded that I would; I would be willing to wear whatever Kevin wanted me to if it meant a night of him fucking me. As Kevin took his shower I laid in bed thinking of wearing Jennifer's dress for him and the thought excited me and I got hard again. I did not feel shame about the thought of wearing her dress, it was quite the opposite; I got aroused.

After Kevin left I took a shower myself to get ready to go watch Game of Thrones with Steve but I had time to kill before I left so I decided to try on my girlfriend's dress to see how it fit me. It was one of her favorite dresses; a very cute red sundress with white polka dots, sleeveless, and the hem flared out at hem into multiple pleats and came about four inches above her knees. The dress was made to be worn braless and the bust area of the dress had sewn in cups for her breasts. Jennifer looked so beautiful and sexy in the dress. I put it one and it was a little too tight for me but not by much it was just a little tight around my waist but the top was a little loose since I did not have any breasts to support it and being a couple of inches taller than Jennifer's five seven body the hem of the dress came up above my knees about two inches higher than it would on her, but overall it fit pretty well on my feminine frame. I admired myself in the mirror, twirled around a few times, and the dress made me feel to girly and I enjoyed the thought of how Kevin is going to like seeing myself dressed this way. I liked how it made me feel and thought it was very comfortable and kept it on until it was time for me to leave to meet Steve. As I wore her dress and piddled around the room doing much of nothing I was so aroused and decided besides wearing the dress for Kevin I would do even more for him Friday night besides wearing just the dress. When it was time to go I carefully removed the dress, put it back on its hanger, and put it in the closet and could not wait until Friday night.

12