How Nathan became Natalie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saintlycd
saintlycd
97 Followers

When I was ready to shower I noticed the body wash and shampoo and conditioner were all female products that Jennifer used but scented in jasmine as opposed to her lavender scented ones she used. I showered and cleaned myself very well and after I got out of the shower I brushed my hair in my feminine style I used before and wished I had remembered to bring a hair dryer with me.

With just a towel wrapped around my waist I walked from the bathroom to get Jennifer's hair dryer from the master bath. She wearing her white satin robe and was sitting in the front of a mirror in a vanity room that was between our bedroom and the bathroom. She looked at me and smiled.

"Natalie, you should not go around the house showing your bare chest. It's very unlady like." She stood up and walked over to me and removed my towel.

"Oh dear, I am sorry." She feigned embarrassment. "It seems you clit is very big from being aroused. I did not mean to see it."

I was hard, I had been aroused since my wife told me how she fucked not only Kevin but lost her virginity when she was eighteen to a black drug dealer. Then her idea of me being her "sister" or I should say "stepsister" and just now when she called me Natalie was an even larger turn on.

I actually blushed for real as Jennifer wrapped the towel around my body the way a girl does to cover her breasts.

"Are you ready for you first makeup lesson?" My wife asked.

"I... I was going to get the hair dryer and do my hair."

"Oh I will do it for you and make it super cute. Did you pick out an outfit yet?"

"No not yet." I replied.

"Well go do so while I finish my makeup and then we will do yours, your hair, and I will paint your nails. Don't get dressed until we do you make up and stuff though."

"I...Jennifer are you sure about this?" I asked nervously.

"Oh don't be silly, sweet sister. I am very sure." She gave me her most charming smile. "Tonight I want you to be as feminine as you enjoy and don't be embarrassed. I want this as much as you do." She told me.

I relaxed at her words and smiled. "Ok."

Selecting an outfit for Jenifer was difficult. The majority of my female clothes James had bought me last summer, and I had sexy, I had slutty, I had kinky, and I had a couple that were more costume type that one would find at a comic con when a girl was doing cosplay to look like a Japanese anime girl; but I don't think I had anything sexy but classy like Jennifer wanted me to wear.

I found one that would be decent enough. It was a navy blue collar dress. It was simple but cute; the dress buttoned up to the neckline and had a white collar and white cuffs on its long sleeves and cinched at the waist. The hem came about four inches above my knees so it was not too short at all. I choose a pair of white cotton bikini cute panties and a lacey white bra as well has sheer navy blue thigh highs and a pair of black two inch heels; I had yet to master walking in higher heels and really have never had the need to since I never went outside dressed. I placed the outfit on the bed in the guest room and then went to our bedroom so Jennifer could do my makeup and hair. I was still very nervous and very confused but turned on as well.

Jennifer was sitting on out bed waiting for me and she had put on her makeup but still wore her satin robe. She smiled as I entered the room, got off the bed, kissed my lips, and then took my hand and led me into the vanity room and sat me down in the chair in front of her vanity mirror.

"Now we can go with several different makeup styles but let's keep it simple for now like I have done for my own. If we were going out to a club or fancy place for dinner we would select a different style and I can teach you those later." She told me.

I looked at her though the mirror and saw she wore little makeup, she never needed any at all actually but for everyday purposes she used just a little to enhance her looks. She used some mascara on her lashes, wore beige eyeshadow, a little blush, a very light application of base makeup, and a peach shade of lipstick. I would have looked at her and thought it was lovely but I was now used to how beautiful my wife was with or without makeup.

Jennifer started laying out the makeup and brushes. "We will use mine since the stuff I saw you had was well...cheap plus being stored and not used for so long it is basically ruined anyway. We will get your own makeup later." She smiled at me through our reflections, "And not that cheap Walmart stuff you have."

I nodded still confused about everything that was said between us and what was happening. I still had not totally gasped what was going on and the secrets my wife confessed about herself, about her an Kevin, and then how she mentioned there were other things she had not told me yet. My fantasy about dressing up and being Natalie for my lovely wife was coming true but still I was nervous and confused and even a little afraid.

Jennifer started with my makeup and as she put it on me she explained how to best apply it. She explained the better color pallets for my complexion, how to blend different shades of eye shadows, how to use eyeliner without poking yourself in the eye, how to use the brushes to blend and smooth out the makeup.

"You only need a light amount of the foundation because you are pretty and have a great complexion, just the right amount to enhance your looks really. And picking the right shade of foundation is important. You have pale skin so if you went with a darker foundation it would look silly and like you had makeup on. The key with foundation is to use the right amount and the right shade to bring out your natural looks." She told me

I payed close attention to what she told me. When she was done she turned me around in the chair and had me look at myself in the mirror. I was stunned. Before I always thought I looked pretty with the little makeup I wore and was told by Kevin, James, and Steve I could go out in public dressed as a girl and no one would know I was not one and I knew it was true; but now I looked amazing. I looked more like a girl than I ever had before. True I had the natural pretty girlish looks even without makeup but now after Jennifer was finished I looked even prettier feminine.

She choose a light purple and darker lavender eyeshadows and blended them together so perfectly I did not look like a clown, applied a light layer of the foundation that did not cover up my alabaster complexion but seemed to enhance it in a way it made me look so feminine, she applied just a hunt of blush on my cheek bones, with the use of the mascara expertly applied my lashes looked so lush and long and the way she used the eyeliner around my eyes enhanced my dark eyes to look so seductive, and the lipstick a very light shade of pink that made my lips look natural and full. I thought I looked amazing.

"I...wow...I look as pretty as you." I smiled.

Jennifer laughed, "Dear sweet Natalie, you look great and very pretty but let's not get carried away shall we."

I giggled at her and Jennifer started to do my nails in a light pink shade and after she did my hair. She styled my hair similar to how I did when I dressed as Natalie but she used some hair products to make it look wavy and fuller on top.

"That's very pretty, Jennifer." I told her.

She smiled, "Thank you but we are going to have to take you to get it cut and styled in a more feminine way. Now got get dressed and I will also. Meet you in the living room, sister."

"Ok." I grinned at how she was calling me sister and Natalie.

I walked, well more like pranced, into the guest bedroom to get dressed. I was feeling so feminine and girly with my makeup and hair and the way I looked; much more so than I ever had before. My nerves seemed to calm down quite a bit as I got dressed; being careful not to mess up my hair and makeup. Once dressed I went into our living room and sat down on the sofa in a very feminine manner to wait for my wife; I was excited for her to see me dressed and also to see what she was going to wear.

When she came into the living room I was, well...disappointed. All she had on was a pair of her designer skinny jeans and a light blue button down long sleeved blouse that came down just at the waist band of her jeans. She wore a pair of ankle high black boots. I was thinking she was going to wear something more sexy and revealing. Her hair was brushed and flowed over her shoulders down to the middle of her back.

"Well stand up and let me look at you." She told me.

I stood slowly and fidgeted a little shifting my feet.

"Ummm...cute dress but if that's the best you have we need to take you shopping next weekend." She said.

"I...I have others but they are umm well...more revealing I guess you could say."

Jennifer laughed, "Yes I saw the clothes you have, Natalie, and some are very sexy but I agree there is a time and place for such outfits." She smiled at me in a mischievous manner, "You should see some of the outfits I have I never wore for you."

I nodded and wondered what they looked like and who she wore them for.

"Do you have a purse?" She asked me.

"I had one but it got lost with all the moving between home and school and here." I admitted.

"We will get you some others. I will teach you how to accessorize. You need some jewelry also. We will get your ears pierced next weekend when we go shopping and your hair cut." She stated matter of factly.

"Ears pierced? But...but what about when I go to work and when I don't dress as Natalie...I can't hide them." I protested.

Jennifer smiled, "Sit down, baby. We need to talk." She told me.

I sat down and she sat next to me and took my hand in hers.

"Don't' sit like that, it's not lady like." She told me.

I noticed was sat down with my legs spread apart like a man would sit. I adjusted myself to close my thighs and cross my legs at my ankles. Jennifer turned her body to me.

"You have yet to understand, Natalie." She started. "I told you I wanted a sister...well stepsister...I want a stepsister to hang out with, girl talk sessions, makeovers, and," she grinned, "to fuck."

"I know you told me but what does that have to do with getting my ears pierced and everything else. I can't go to work looking like more of a sissy faggot than I already do." I protested.

Jennifer slapped my upper thigh hard and it stung. "Don't ever call yourself a faggot again!" She said harshly. I nodded and she continued. "As I was saying, I want a sister husband I guess we will call it and I meant all the time not just for today or when we feel like it would be kinky for you to play dress up."

"I...and you wanted this just out of the blue when you found all my clothes?"

Jenifer smiled, "Not at all. I wanted this with you, Natalie, for a long time." She confessed. "Since Kevin told me he was fucking you and how you acted with him and how you dressed for him. I have been waiting all this time for you to open up to me about it. I thought how wonderful it would be to help you dress and with makeup and everything for so long and the thought of it excited me sexually and emotionally." She gave me a shy smile, "If you would have shared this with me years ago I would have let you fuck me back then instead of waiting until we were married."

"So...what...Jennifer I am so fucking confused right now." I said with anger in my voice. "And...and you have not told me about the other guys you fucked! Know there were more, Kevin told me his mystery girl...which was you...had other guys as well...and...and what about after Kevin? How many guys did you fuck then? What about now? Are you fucking someone else right now?" In my anger my eyes started to tear up.

"Don't cry, Natalie, it will ruin your makeup I spent a long time doing." My wife told me calmly ignoring my anger and frustration.

She gave my hand a gentle squeeze and sighed, "I was going to tell you everything tonight, baby, but now you are all upset and I am afraid to tell you."

I looked into her eyes, "I want to know. I want to know what is going on right now between us and everything else. I need to know...I deserve to know. Your logic about not telling me because I kept a secret from you does not work anymore, Jennifer."

Jennifer looked at her feet and I noticed she started to cry when a tear fell down her cheek. "You...if I tell you, you will divorce me."

"I am not angry about the other men or Kevin...honestly I am not nor am I jealous about them...which I don't understand. I am angry and frustrated because I need to know. I would never leave you over your past, Jennifer, just like you said you would not leave me over mine."

Jennifer looked at me and smiled and wiped her eyes, "Promise?"

"I promise." I assured her.

She took a dep breath, "Yes there have been others, but I swear to you not since we have been married...not since we got engaged. I have been tempted yes but I never did." She told me. "With the first guy there was a time he...well...he invited a friend of his to join us and they both fucked me...used me like a whore. Then our freshman year there was a local man I met...older...and I had an affair with him. He was like the other two. Black, strong, very dominant and treated me like a slut and his plaything. Then over the summer I hooked back up with the first guy...his name was Carl...and fucked him over the summer and again his friend joined us a few times. Then...then there was another guy I met our sophomore year. I met him in a club in Atlanta and we would meet halfway in a hotel on occasion...and...then summer and Carl again."

She paused and wiped her eyes again and I noticed she was still crying. She sniffled and continued, "Then Kevin our junior year. He...well...he used us, baby. Both of us for sex and nothing more. I knew it all long and I was fine with it but I think you thought it was much more but it wasn't." I nodded. I know knew that was all I was to him. "And...and last summer when I was in Florida I was fucking a guy that worked for my dad's construction company. He was the last one I swear."

I took a while to digest what she told me. I was shocked. I never knew Jennifer was such a slut...well I did not want to think of her as that but her actions seemed like it. I thought I was a slut for James and Steve but my experience seemed tame compared to what Jennifer confessed.

"Were...were they all black men?" I asked

Jennifer wiped her eyes and nodded, "Yes and...and they all treated me awful...none hit me or abused me...well Carl liked to spank me hard and even used his belt a few times and I found that while it hurt, hurt a lot, it also thrilled and excited me but I did with them consensual but...they treated me like a cheap whore during sex, called me names like 'whore, slut, white bitch', they fucked me anyway they wanted...and...and I loved it. I loved how they treated me and the names they called me and made me pay for everything. I know it's so shameful and degrading but...but I can't help it...it turned me on so much. Please don't think less of me."

I could understand that. I enjoyed how I was treated like a slut and dominated by guys when I dressed as Natalie and even the way Jennifer controls me during sex.

"I could never think less of you, Jennifer. You are the most amazing girl I have even known. I...I am glad you are being honest with me." She smiled, "Do...would you like for me to treat you that way sometimes when we have sex?"

Jenifer giggled despite herself and shook her head, "Oh, baby, you could not be like that. I would not even want you to be like that. It's...well...I only like when a black guy does that to me. Heck you are the only white man I ever had sex with."

I nodded, "I just want you to be happy and satisfied and...and I am sorry I don't do that for you."

I gave a loud painful whelp when my wife pinched my thing hard. "Don't ever say or think that!" She took a deep breath, "You do satisfy me and fulfill me in ways they never can. I love the sex we have and even if I don't always orgasm I still am satisfied." She grinned, "Plus that's what my vibrator is for. But seriously you do, baby, you satisfy me so much. I love you. I love you so much and the other guys it's not about love or emotions at all. It's just sex and lust."

Jennifer looked at me for several seconds, "Did you love Kevin or James or Steve?"

I shook my head, "No it was just sex and I liked being Natalie for them. I well...maybe Kevin I had more emotions for." I paused for a moment, "Did...did he ever ask to fuck us together?"

Jennifer shook her head, "No, he got perverse pleasure out of not letting you know he was fucking me and perverse pleasure out of letting me know you were his sissy femboy slut. He would tell me the things you and he did, how you dressed for him and wanted to be called Natalie...stuff like that. He would tell me that he would tell you all about how he fucked me but not give my name and how he would come back to y'alls dorm room after he fucked me and make you suck his cock and laugh as he told me you would taste my pussy or ass on his dick and not know it was me."

"Oh." I muttered.

Jennifer playfully slapped my shoulder, "You sound disappointed." She giggled again.

"No...I...I was just curious." In truth I was.

It would have been so erotic and sexy to have a threesome with Kevin and Jennifer and me dressed as Natalie and to watch how Jennifer liked to be treated and fucked by her black lovers.

"Would...would you let a guy fuck you now that we are married?" I asked her.

Jennifer shrugged, "I don't know. I have been tempted, I won't lie but it's really not that easy to find a guy who will treat me like I enjoy. That may surprise you but it's not." Jennifer smiled. "Most of the guys I meet who flirt with me or come on to me want to pamper me and tell me how beautiful I am or how they would treat me like a queen or stuff like that. I have a husband who I love that treats me like that and I don't want another man for that."

"You still did not answer my question." I told her after she finished.

Jennifer sighed, "I don't know, baby, I really don't. I don't want to lie to you and tell you no I would not."

I nodded and understood.

"What about you? Would you if let's say an attractive man caught you dressed as Natalie and came on to you; would you suck his cock and let him fuck you?"

I thought for a moment, "I...I don't know. To be honest I miss it. I miss being Natalie and getting fucked."

"I thought you did. That's another reason I wanted you to dress as Natalie today and why I helped you. I love you as you love me and just like you want for me I want you to be sexually satisfied. I...I this is silly and I am afraid to tell you what else I want."

"No tell me, Jennifer. I am tired of secrets between us and lies. Let's make another promise right now to one another. No more secrets, no more lies, from now on we tell each other everything going forward. We tell each other our fantasies and desires regardless of how taboo we may think they are. You meet a guy you think is attractive tell me, you want him to fuck you, tell me. If I meet another guy I would like to fuck me when dressed as Natalie I will tell you. It does not mean we will act on those feelings but we should at least tell one another. The past is the past and we forgive each other of everything and move forward."

Jennifer hugged me tight for a moment and kissed my lips and let go of me, "I promise." She looked at her feet and shifted nervously, "I...I want you to be Natalie and I want to fuck you while you are her." She looked at me and added quickly, "If you want to I mean."

I smiled, "I have wanted to for a long time. I have fantasized about it."

Jennifer grinned, "I...and this is if you want to ok...but I think you are more at ease and comfortable being Natalie than Nathan and you want to be her all the time. That is really why I was such a bitch earlier about it. I want you to be happy, baby."

saintlycd
saintlycd
97 Followers