How Nathan became Natalie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saintlycd
saintlycd
97 Followers

"What...what do you mean all the time?"

"For you to be Natalie all the time we are home. When you get home from work you change into her...like how you told me you did with James. I want you to always be her for me and I can help more. With makeup, clothes, how to act and well everything. And when we have sex you will be Natalie."

"Are...are you serious?"

Jennifer nodded, "Yes and if it does not work out then we can always go back like before."

I thought about it for a while as I sat next to my wife dressed as Natalie and Jennifer did not say anything as I contemplated her proposal. The idea of being Natalie at all times when with my wife was very appealing and having sex with her while I was dressed as a very pretty girl was one of my fantasies; I could not deny I enjoyed the prospect of that. Last summer when I was Natalie for James all the time at his house and being his "girl" was wonderful and I did feel so alive and so much more...well, comfortable I guess I would call it. When I was able to be Natalie with James I felt more like myself than I ever had before and now I had a chance to be so for my wife. Just how sex was going to be with her I had no clue but the thought of being her "lesbian" lover...no what did she call me, her "sister-husband"...that's what I would be, her "stepsister" and also her husband; the thought excited me I admit. I was also curious how far Jennifer was willing to go with me being Natalie.

"I...I would like that." I finally told her. Actually I really figured we would do this for a few weeks and then Jenifer would get bored with it or decided it was fun and kinky but not working and things would go back to normal with the occasional me playing dress up for her when we had sex.

"Great!" Jennifer shouted and kissed me on my lips. "Oh, Natalie, we are going to have so much fun. Girl talks, shopping, makeovers, we can talk about boys, everything. Everything I always wanted to do with a sister." She then gave me a seductive look, "And the sex." She giggled and stood up. "But right now I am starving. It's after two and we have not had anything to eat all day."

I smiled at her excitement. She seemed giddy. "Ok, want me to cook us something?"

We shared the cooking but if my wife had one fault is was her lack of culinary skills. She was not a good cook and I was much better at it than she was.

Jennifer smiled, "No I want to go out for lunch." She told me.

"Like this?" I asked again stunned. Kevin, James, and Steve often told me I could go out in public as a girl and no one would know, but I never dared to.

"Of course. Let me go touch up my makeup and we will go to Barry's." Her makeup was a little smeared from her crying.

Barry's Bar and Tap Room was a local sports bar and brewed their own craft beer. The food was very good but also it was going to be crowed. It was the fall and on a Saturday and that meant college football in the South and there would be a lot of people there watching various games.

"Jennifer, I can't. What...what if we see someone we know? What...what if someone will know I am not a girl." I whined out.

Jennifer smiled at me, "Oh, Natalie, don't be silly. You are so darling and cute and no one will know and if we see someone we know then we will just say you are Nathan's twin sister who is visiting. Plus fuck them anyway. Someone knows, who cares. This is our personal business and no one else's."

I swallowed hard, "Ok." I just gave in with no further protests. It would not do any good to with Jennifer plus she seemed so happy and excited and I wanted her to be happy.

When Jennifer parked the car in the bar's parking lot she looked at me and placed her hand on my knee and smiled, "You know I have been thinking of who you look like all dressed up and pretty and it hit me when that last song played on the radio. You look like Halsey. Not an exact match but you favor her specially with your hair styled that way." She grinned mischievously, "Maybe we should dye it platinum blonde like she currently wears it."

I hoped she was teasing. Jennifer loved music and had a guilty pleasure of keeping track of current pop stars; what they currently looked like, their new music, who they were dating, who they stopped dating, etc.

I laughed, "Halsey is very pretty, Jennifer. You don't have to flatter me anymore to get me to dress up as Natalie." I teased.

Jennifer laughed back at me, "True but I am serious. You do. Don't be nervous, baby, you look so pretty and no one will know. You look very feminine."

I took a deep breath, "Ok...let's ty this before I change my mind."

Jennifer kissed my cheek and checked herself in the vanity mirror from her sun visor and I did the same with mine. I looked at myself longer than she looked at herself and I did smile even though I was very nervous and more than a little scared. I was pretty. Not as pretty as my wife, but not many girls were. But I did look very pretty. "Not Halsey pretty." I said to myself, "But damn I am cute." I giggled and we got out of the car.

When we got inside the place was very crowded with various people. Groups of men watching the ball games on the televisions, families enjoying the food, groups of couples drinking and watching the games. It was rather noisy with the cheers and boos from the football fans and people having a nice time. The hostess led is to a booth near the bar. So far the only looks we got were from the men and Jennifer from one of the woman sitting with her friends, but they were not looks of "Hey look at that sissy faggot all dressed up as a girl"; instead they were looks that were checking out two attractive young ladies who entered the establishment. Jennifer got more looks than I did, but I did get some. I smiled as we sat down feeling very pleased with myself as well as arousal.

I looked over the menu, "I think I am going to get a burger." Barry's had the best hamburgers in town.

Jennifer frowned, "No, Natalie, you are going to get a salad but you can have grilled chicken on it if you want. Oh the Asian salad looks good. It has grilled shrimp. That should be good for you."

"But I want a burger." I told her and she giggled and then so did I. I sounded like a child about to throw a tantrum.

"Dear sister," Jennifer told me. She had really gotten into calling me sister on the ride in the car. "We are going to change your eating habits. You need to keep that girlish figure; no more eating greasy foods. They are bad for your complexion. You are going to eat healthy like me."

Jennifer was a semi vegetarian. The only meat she ever ate was chicken or fish either grilled or baked and never fried. She only ate those meats about once or twice a week. She mostly ate salads, fruits, and lots of vegetables.

"But I like red meat."

Jennifer smiled, "So do I but it's not good for you." She leaned over the table, "Plus eating more healthy will make your cum from your darling little clit taste so much better."

I blushed and giggled as she sat back down smiling at me. I went with the Asian salad and water and Jennifer order a grilled chicken Caesar salad and water with a lemon wedge. As we waited for out food and while we ate and talked began to relax when I noticed no one gave me odds looks. I figured it was the fact that it was 2017 after all and while a lot of people may not approve of a young feminine man like me dressing as a girl in public, it was politically correct and rude not to stare. When I shared my assumption with my wife she just shook her head and told me I need to get used to the fact I made a passable and extremely cute girl as Natalie. I still had my doubts until our waitress came to our table carrying two fruity cocktails.

"Compliments of the men at the bar." She said and placed them on the table. She then leaned in, "If you ladies want I can take them back and accidently spill them on the jerks." She smiled at us.

"Oh are they being obnoxious?" Jennifer asked her.

"Actually no they are not and they are pretty sober and only had a couple of beers but I just well..." the waitress looked nervous and seemed to try to find words to say and I suddenly got nervous that she knew I was a boy and not a girl and I held my breath while searched her mind for words to say that would not make me feel like a pervert I am sure. "It's well...excuse me but not to pry," here it goes I thought, "but some men are assholes who think they can covert two lesbians into liking men and being gay myself I take offense to guys like that."

Jennifer smiled as I let out my breath and relaxed and was even flattered she thought I was a girl.

"What makes you think we are lesbians?" My wife asked.

The waitress gave Jennifer a curious look, "It's obvious by the way you two act together. All the hand holding and touching and the way you look at one another."

Jennifer laughed, "Oh, darling, she is my sister."

"Oh My God. I am so sorry. I...oh God I am an idiot. You two just don't look alike and it never occurred to me that you could be sisters. I am so sorry."

I giggled and Jennifer laughed, "Don't be, dear, she is adopted but we are very close." Jennifer looked at me and winked, "very close."

I blushed and the waitress nodded and quickly left our table. Jennifer took a sip of her red drink and smiled, "Strawberry daiquiri." She commented and then held it up to the two men in thanks. They grinned at her and nodded as I took a sip of mine. It was the same.

"So should we invite them over to thank them?" My wife asked.

"Oh God no, Jennifer, we can't. What if...what if they find out?" I pleaded with her. "Plus they are not your type. They are not black." I blurted out and did not mean to. I was just so scared that she may invite the men to the table and once one sits next to me he will know I was not a girl and it could cause a scene.

Jennifer laughed, "Nice one, Natalie, but we are not going to fuck them. We may be sluts but we are sluts when we want to be not all the time. I am inviting them over. It will be fun just to flirt with them."

Jennifer caught the attention of one of the men and waved him and his friend over. They grinned and came to the booth.

"Thank you for the drinks. I am Jennifer and this is my sister Natalie." She held out her hand in a lady like fashion and the first man took it in his.

"I am Bob and this is Daniel."

"Nice to meet you Bob and Daniel. Say hello to the nice men, Natalie. Sorry she can be shy."

"Nice to meet you." I flashed them a quick smile.

They looked to be in their thirties, well dressed in slacks and button down shirts. Bob was nice looking and Daniel less so but reasonably attractive. "I fucked worse." I thought to myself and blushed at the thought.

"Please join us." Jennifer said and moved over to make room in the booth and Bob sat down next to her. I slid over to make room for Daniel.

As my wife and I nursed out drinks she flirted shamelessly with Bob. I watched her as she flirted, as she touched his shoulder, giggled at his stupid jokes, and dumbed down her intelligence. Jennifer even placed a hand on Bob's thigh on a few occasions as she leaned in and whispered things in his ear and pulled back giggling as he chuckled at whatever he told her. Jennifer was a master at the art of flirtation and for someone who said she was not going to fuck the guy she could have won an academy award for the act she was putting on. Surprisingly I was not jealous at all from watching her, quite the contrary; I was turned on by it. As Daniel flirted with me I had to constantly adjust myself to hide my erection. True my penis was not large enough to show through my panties and the dress but I wanted to be extra careful.

I did enjoy the attention he was giving me as well. He would touch my leg, my arm, compliment me on my looks and even once whispered in my ear how he found girls with short hair very sexy. I blushed constantly and even flirted back some trying to mimic my wife. My wife did most of the talking and we learned about their jobs, that Bob was divorced with two children, Daniel had never been married and no kids, they asked us about our jobs and other mundane things between the flirtations. When the check for the food came, Bob even paid for it. We had finished our drinks a while back and declined the offer of another one and when Jennifer felt enough time had passed her to drive safely she thanked the men again and told them we had to leave. They tried to persuade us to stay, but Jennifer insisted and we left the two men very disappointed that they were not going to get lucky that afternoon.

As we walked out of the bar, Jennifer took my hand in hers and gave it an affectionate squeeze and giggled. Once in the car she turned to me and pulled me to her and kissed me hard and passionately.

"That was so much fun." She said after she pulled back. "You did wonderful, Natalie. They did not even suspect. No one did. I told you didn't I?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yes...but I was so scared."

"And turned on. I saw how you had to keep fidgeting." Jennifer laughed.

"Not funny. What if he saw it?"

"Oh, dear sister, your adorable clitty is not that big. The only way he would have known is if he touched it."

I stuck out my tongue at her and she laughed, "Well it turned me on a lot also. Seeing Daniel flirt with you and telling you how pretty you are. I am so wet right now. I need to go home and fuck my dear sister."

I grinned. I was very aroused also by watching Jennifer flirt and touch Bob and seeing Bob touch her, by Daniel flirting with me and touching me, and by the fact no one suspected I was not a cute girl.

"I think your sister would enjoy that a great deal."

"Oh she will. If anything her ex-boyfriend Kevin told me is true about my sister then I know she is going to enjoy what I am going to do to her a great deal." Jennifer started the car, "But we need to make one more stop. No questions. You will see when we get there."

I put on my seat belt and nodded.

Jennifer drove the opposite way than to our house and after a few miles and some turns she pulled into the parking lot of a large adult store. The front parking lot was almost empty but I knew that is being still day time most of the patrons would have parked in the back so their cars would not be seen by passersby. I had never been in the establishment but it was rumored there were private rooms in the back one could rent for sex and even some had glory holes.

"What...what are we doing here?" I asked.

"We need toys, silly. I only have the one vibrator and it won't work for us now that we are sisters. We need to expand our collection."

"What...what are we going to buy?"

Jennifer shrugged, "I know of one thing but we will have to browse around and look at other stuff also. Now come on, baby, let's go shopping." Jennifer grinned and got out of the car. Naturally I got out also and followed her.

saintlycd
saintlycd
97 Followers