How NOT to Stop a Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dress was the traditional virginal white, but strapless and tight; I had wanted something to show off the goods on my big day. As I got dressed I considered not bothering with the white stockings and lacy garters I'd bought to go under it, but since I had to put on the strapless bra anyway I figured I might as well don the whole costume, inside and out. After I had prepared I checked myself out in the long mirror anddamndid I look good. When I managed to suppress my vengeful grin I looked just as hot and as virginal as eight pounds of taffeta and lace can make a girl.

Shortly before noon I pulled up in front of a grand looking house in a community full of grand looking houses wrapped around a lake and fronted by a sprawling golf course. Knowing Adam, I was expecting the address Sheila gave me to be a sleazy motel. I briefly wondered who the hell Adam could know that had access to a place like this.

My thoughts were curtailed however when I saw a hollow-cheeked, dead eyed skank in pink tube top, tiny black mini skirt and thigh high boots walking up to the car. I opened the window and asked, "You the girl I'm taking over for?"

"Yeah," she said around her chewing gum as she looked me over. "What's with the wedding dress?"

"Never mind that. Here's a few bucks for letting me take this...uh, job." I handed her my earnings from yesterday.

"Cool," she said taking them from me swiftly and shoving them down between her massive fake tits. "Maybe I'll take my kids out for pizza and movies this afternoon."

"Whatever," I said. "It's yours."

"Hey you wanna bump before you go in? I got a little blow left." She said, her dead eyes lighting up a little.

"No thanks," I said. Coke makes me too euphoric. I wanted to maintain my angry vengeance buzz.

"OK. Good luck," she said and started back towards her car. As I watched her go I thought how there was no way her kids were getting pizza and a movie. She'd have that whole wad converted to cocaine and up her nose before she even got home.

The last obstacle out of the way, I began my final assault. My heart was pounding as I strode up the drive. I didn't even think to notice that neither Chuck or Adam's car was anywhere in sight. I was focused on my goal. Too focused, it turned out.

When I rang the bell a big guy with no neck and a shaved head opened the door. He was about six and a half feet tall and his tight tee-shirt showed every crease in his well muscled frame. Faced with this mountain of man flesh I felt my knees go weak and my pussy tingle.Damn, I thought.I wish I'd seen this one before I'd already hooked Chuck.

He looked me over with amused surprise. "Yeah?" he said.

"I'm here for the party," I said.

"What's with the wedding dress?"

"Just a little surprise for the guest of honor."

He looked confused but finally just shrugged. "Alright, I guess that's pretty cool. Come on." He motioned for me to follow him in.

The house was a luxurious in construction and shitty in decor. There were sports memorabilia everywhere; photos, framed clippings, banners, equipment and trophies. We walked back down a hallway and he opened a door for me that led into some kind of media room. It smelled of beer and weed.

There was a group of seven men sitting in a half circle facing a huge flat screen television. I didn't see anyone I knew; no Chuck; neither of my brothers; none of their various loser friends. In fact the guys looking back at me with quizzical eyes and crinkled brows didn't even look the same species as my fiancé and my brothers. They were all huge like the guy who answered the door; not merely tall, but elaborately muscled.

"What's with the wedding dress?" asked one of them, a big black guy holding an X-box controller.

"She said it was a surprise," said the guy who had shown me in.

"I like it," said a white guy with short blond dreadlocks.

"Yeah," said someone else. "Lost bride wanders into the wrong neighborhood, eh?"

The rest of the guys murmured their interest in the scenario as I felt my heart drop into the pit of my stomach. I finally placed the name Adam Harris. Adam Harris wasn't the not-so-clever alias of my brother's first name combined with my fiancé's last name; rather, Adam Harris was the name of the all-star halfback now getting up out of his chair ten feet to my left.

I was frozen in panic as the extent of my fuckup spread out before me.

They were all on their feet; huge tectonic slabs of men moving around me with hungry, predatory eyes. I was struggling to contain my burning hot anger at my own stupidity as they approached.

"You lost baby?"

"Could be dangerous around this neighborhood for a pretty white girl like you."

"What the fuck you taking about bro? This is a nice neighborhood."

"She's settin' us up for a fantasy you idiot."

"She's a real professional."

"How about we do a pirate thing?"

"Or cowboys?"

Holy shit they thought I was here to play the central part in some bride rape fantasy they were dreaming up before my eyes. "Hold on guys. No pirates, no cow..."

"Yeah, let's just stick with the lost bride thing."

"Oh, no, wait... This is a big mistake," I pleaded.

"Oh really?" taunted one.

"Not from where I stand," said another.

"We're gonna make you forget all about your groom, bitch."

"No really, I've come to the wrong place," I said, fear creeping into my voice.

They laughed.

"I think I'd better be going," I said, but I was walled in by professional football players. All I could see were pectoral muscles, meaty necks and hungry eyes. "Seriously, I'm not here for you guys."

"Come on slut, you know you want us."

"She wants us all."

More laughter.

"I not fucking kidding. Get the fuck out of my WAY," I said, trying to push through them. But these were guys who'd based their careers on not getting pushed through. My shoving and slapping only gave them an excuse to grab me and pull me into the center of the room. I screamed and kicked the entire way.

"Wow, she's really getting into it."

"Shit Nigga, don't break fuckin' character," whined one of the larger, blacker guys. Just my luck, some of these morons had been branching out and taking acting lessons. I was going to be a prop in some kind of fucked up actor's studio workshop.

"I'm not acting, this is real, let me go..." I wailed as I trashed uselessly. They had hold of my arms and legs with their big, meaty hands. I was stretched out across the couch. They continued to taunt me; playing desperate criminals about to rape a lost bride; not knowing theywereabout to rape a lost bride.

Then someone brought out a knife. "No," I pleaded. "Not the dress."

They laughed as they pulled me tight and cut my wedding dress off me; starting at the dip of my cleavage and ripping right down the front to the hem. They smiled in appreciation of my strapless white bra and matching white lace garters and hose. Their hands began moving over my body. Fumbling fat fingers removed my bra to squeeze and stroke my breasts. A strong hand tore my panties off with a sharp, tearing yank. The rough handling pulled long runs in my stockings.

I trembled in terror as one mammoth schlong after another was pulled out and brought to attention. I couldn't believe it. All I had wanted to do was ruin a bachelor party and here I was about to get gang fucked by a bunch of steroid gorillas. Every sacrifice I'd made, every humiliation I'd endured was all going to be for nothing. Worse, Chuck would get away with his sick little party. He might even have his cock in some whore right now.

Then, in the depths of defeat, I had an idea. Maybe I could still salvage enough from the situation to bring things to a draw. If I could confront Chuck about his bachelor party after the fact and get him to admit to it, I could then show him what depths his sick behavior driven me to. He'd learn you don't fuck with me and not expect retribution. He'd learn he's not the only one who can fuck around. All I needed as some shocking proof of my seriousness.

"Wait guys. Wait. Wait a fucking... WILL YOU GUYS WAIT FOR A FUCKING SECOND!" I said.

"What?" said someone as the action briefly halted.

"You guys have a video camera?"

"You want this taped?"

"I thought it'd be a nice surprise for my... my pimp."

"Shit man. Everyone keeps fuckin' with the illusion here," said the master thespian meathead.

A few of them expressed concerns about ending up on an internet sex tape, but in end the camera was brought out and we got busy.

I needed to make this performance as jealously inducting as possible so I threw myself into it. I was grabbed again; big black and white hands seized me and pulled me spread-eagled. More strong hands reached in to roughly explore my naked body. As big fingers probed into my ass and pussy, as huge cocks slapped into my face and fat heads poked at my mouth I groaned, writhed and called for more. I was lifted and my legs pulled wide to be fed onto a monstrous black shaft. I squawked out loud in genuine alarm as I felt the bulbous head squeeze into me like it was about to split me in two. I sank down onto the fleshy rod until it was balls deep inside me. As it began moving within me, copious smears of lube were applied to my ass and I screamed in pain and pleasure as a mammoth dick was thrust mercilessly into my anus. I barked and cried in guttural, animalistic sounds as my pelvis was warped around two punishing dicks moving within me, pushing against each other through the thin, bruised barrier of my straining insides. My screams were cut short as cocks were brought up to be fed into my gasping mouth. They took turns at my face, sometimes violating me two at a time as they bumped their heads up against each other while attempting to mutually invade my mouth. They pushed back too far and too fast as I struggled to deep throat their massive members. As I was finally able to let one slide down my throat I rolled my eyes to the camera in an attempted stare of defiant triumph that ended up looking more like abject fear. My hands were pulled up and wrapped around a couple of stray pricks that I stroked and yanked with frantic concentration. I was completely in their power as I was posed in every conceivable position and cocks were thrown into me to pump with muscular brutality. They moved from hole to hole to hole and I stopped even tying to keep track of who was who or who was fucking me where. I just let it happen; allowed myself be used. Let Chuck feast his cheating eyes on this!

As I relinquished myself to their control I felt my hot skin begin to tingle. I felt my muscles tighten and hum like live power lines. I felt my bones reverberate with a pulsing energy building up from inside me and pooling in every fiber of my body. With three wide cocks pumping into me in unison I had the first of many orgasms; grunting around the cock in my mouth as my body spasmed uncontrollably within the core of the tight conglomeration of sweaty, thrusting flesh we had become.

I will admit, I came like I had never come before. When I felt the next wave beginning to build within me almost immediately I responded with eager intensification of my gyrations into the dicks arrayed in me and around me. Soon another climax took me; then another and another. I lost count as they rampaged through me rapidly. I thrashed and groaned like a beast as my skin poured with sweat and my pussy gushed.

I felt guys come inside my ass. I felt them go rigid and pump their sperm into my flooded womb. I tasted the loads of cum they dumped into my mouth and down my throat. I bathed in the sticky sheen of sweat and jism that rapidly coated my skin. They all used me. Then they used me again. I have no idea how many times each of them took their turn with me.

I must have been fucked into unconsciousness because eventually I woke up in a bathtub, soaking in water that was once warm but that had cooled significantly and that had a thick, nasty layer of stringy congealed semen coating the surface like an x-rated version of egg drop soup.

I climbed from the tub with difficulty; every bone and muscle was sore, every surface of my body felt raw. Pivoting on my belly to swing my legs out of the tub I belched and it tasted like cum.

I could barely stand, but I managed to get into the shower where I sat down under the hot water for about twenty minutes. When I got out I found that someone had left me some huge, oversized sweatpants and a ridiculously large tee-shirt. Next to the clothes was a trash bag with my shredded wedding dress. Under that was a manila envelope with a DVD and a tip from the boys. The tip totaled up to a little over three thousand dollars and the DVD had "The Lost Bride" written on it in green marker with the date in parenthesis written small underneath.

I held up the DVD like an undercooked piece of salmonella infected chicken. I was having doubts about my plan, but it was all I had left now. Spite was the suicide bomb of love and this shiny disk documenting my debauched afternoon with the football players was my dynamite vest. Chuck would learn his lesson; whatever the cost.

I got home as it was starting to get dark but for once my luck was good. No one was there. It should have occurred to me why, but it didn't. I just put the scraps that were my wedding dress in the garbage on top of my old school uniform, let the envelope with the DVD drop onto the coffee table and collapsed onto the couch. What a day.

I was awakened fifteen minutes later as my family entered. Not just mom, dad and Adam, but my other brother Dave, my grandma and grandpa, Uncle Chester, Aunt Terry, my bitchy cousin Tina, my slutty cousin Jo-Anne, my Uncle Phil in his Air Force uniform, Chucks parents and, of course, Chuck. There was a universal cry of "Where the hell were you?", "Where did your wedding dress go?" Et fucking cetera.

Yes, I had forgotten about, and missed entirely, the wedding rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. The air was hot with the simmering hostility of my loved ones as they all bore down on me at once. All except Chuck, bless his heart. Calmly he stepped up and quieted them down. "Let me talk to her," he said. "I think I know what is going on."

I knew Chuck didn't know what was going on, but I let myself be led away from that hornet's nest of pissed off relatives. He took me upstairs and sat me down. His face was a sad, understanding mask.

"I need to apologize," he said.

"Oh?" I said.

"I know why you've been acting so freaked out lately."

I didn't say anything. I'd blindly walked into enough trouble lately. For once I was willing to wait and see where this was headed.

"It was all Adam's idea. I should never have gone along with his stupid joke."

"Joke?" I said.

"Yeah, we saw you coming in around the back of the house a couple of nights ago and Adam thought it would be funny to pretend we didn't know you were home and make you think he was hiring a hooker for the bachelor party."

"A Joke?" I said, disbelieving.

"Yeah. Of course it was a joke. I've told you a million times, you're the only woman for me. I would never, never risk that for a few minutes with a whore."

"Of course," I said.

"I think Adam was actually looking into hiring a girl but when I found out I put a stop to it. All we're going to do for my party is go bowling and then maybe play some poker. If it makes you feel better you can come along. That'd piss your brother off. It might even teach him a lesson," he said with a laugh.

"Yeah," I said weakly. "Teach him a...DVD!"

I jumped up and rushed out the door on still-wobbly legs. I tried to take the stairs two and three at a time, but only manage to careen between the banister and the wall like a pinball as I stumbled down towards the living room. Still a few steps from the bottom, I saw my family and Chuck's family arranged around the chairs and couches sipping coffee and talking in a sustained murmur. I only caught a small snatch of one conversation; my dad, standing beside my granddad, saying, "I wonder what it is."

"It just said 'Lost Bride' on it," said my grandpa as he hit play on the DVD remote.

And, with my family and Chuck's seated comfortably around the forty inch television, the screen came to life in a kaleidoscope of squirming flesh tones.

***

It was later, I don't know how much later. It was dark, very dark. I was sitting in my car on the shoulder of the highway. I had my phone up to my ear. It was ringing on the other end.

"Yeah," said Sheila in her raspy voice.

"Hello. Remember me?"

"How could I forget? You confuse me Red. I thought you were gonna bust up that party but they called to tell me what a hot time you were. They want to book you twice a week."

I said nothing.

"Not only that but you're getting word of mouth requests already. That'd be great if you worked for me, but as it is you're just causing me a lot of headaches."

I said nothing.

"I can't figure you out, kid. Why the hell are you calling me now?" she said.

A fast moving semi flooded the car with light as it approached. It rushed by in a high pitched roar that dropped to fading low growl as it passed. In the dim red glow of its receding tail lights I took a breath, but still I didn't speak.

"Hello?" said Sheila. "You still there?"

Finally, my voice barely above a whisper, I said, "Tell me again about that Tokyo job."