All Comments on 'How to be a Whore in Seven Easy Steps'

by vic_elor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mauihaolemauihaolealmost 18 years ago
Beginner Whore Kit

Do you have a "beginners whore kit" that will take me through each of the steps? Where can I get it? I am currently learning to be a "hoochy mama", but when I graduate from that course, I would like to move up to be a "slut whore".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Haha!

Nice... This made me laugh more than anythign else i've read here in Lit. I can almost hear the cheesy infomercial in the background.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
*Velvet Jones* All Over Again

Is anyone else reminded of that old SNL skit? lol

"Are you a female high school dropout, between the ages of sixteen and twenty-five?...Are you tired of lying around in bed all day with nothing to do? Well. you never need get up again, because in six short weeks I can train you to be high paying ho...Just think-fifteen hundred dollars a week, without even leading the comfort of your own bedroom.. Sound too good to be true? Just send for my new book, 'I Wanna Be a Ho.'"

I want the instructional video, lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It only takes one lesson

Fuck a guy to buy you anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good guide

I've been thinking of becoming a whore for a while, and these seem to be productive steps. I've got the heels and the makeup, even the teeny bopper clothing and lingerie. However, you missed one important step. Your seven step process will really only make me into a slut. Once I've been able to master the seven steps and become a slut, if I want to be a whore, there's one more step. I need to make sure I'm fully utilizing my PhD in SEX on men who are either in committed relationships or already married. I've heard that married men fuck strangers as if they were teenagers again and that it's the best sex a girl can have. I look forward to being a whore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hey

I really wanna be a whore, someone please help me to be one :(

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 1 year ago

Holy Whore that was actually Fun and Inventive I rather enjoyed reading that.

Patricia169Patricia1697 months ago

i am intrested !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous