All Comments on 'How to Destroy a Perfect Marriage Ch. 02'

by danoctober

Sort by:
  • 185 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Glad to See

The Follow-up. What would be nice is the Woman was Carries guys wife. and he gets a Video of his wife with a White Man. and watch how she Reacts to his Loving. and for Carrie to get over her "snit".

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Thought provoking

Yes, a stark look at a marriage teetering on the brink through a moment of thoughtlessness. I can see Carrie thinking that her marriage was secure enough to allow her to have her brain-fart fantasy; but now she can see what affect it has on their relationship.

I can’t see what else Dan could have done, both before, by allowing her to have what she said she wanted: pure sex with a big cock that called in question the root and branch of his manhood. To counter her fantasy with making gentle sweet love to this perfect beautiful younger woman, who clearly responded to his tender and expert loving-making, was his only meaningful response.

Two wrongs do not make a right, though, and now both of them have elephants in the room that will grow and crush the relationship in the the long term. He fears is never physically up to the task of filling her to the heights of multiple orgasms and cannot trust her not to seek that thrill in future, while she fears his powers of seduction means she will inevitably lose him to a younger rival.

I know Dan spent a long time studying the big cock recording and editing it. He needed to, it was the completion of her fantasy to watch it together so she could relive the moment ... and fueling his fear that she would continually fantasize about repeating it. Carrie had wanted the recording as an important part of her fantasy, so he considered he had to do it immediately, to get the task out of the way. At least by that point Carrie had already realised her mistake, that her requests had been so selfish that she was no longer interested in seeing the recording; she wanted them both to forget it and put all the worms back in the jar. And she demonstrated later that she was not at all interested in recording Dan and Janet’s sexcapades.

What hurts them both is that Carrie clearly let herself go and demonstrably enjoyed the physical side of the big cock, and by watching it over and over is imprinted on Dan’s brain. She begged for more and showed Dan how pathetic his physical contribution to their sex life was by comparison; for her it was just sex and she was blind to to the affect this single night of pleasure had on her man in his own confidence to perform as a husband. In contrast, Dan made sweet love to Janet and Janet clearly responded emotionally, even if it was only for that one night, so Carrie will always be haunted by the certainty that, as she ages, she could never compete with younger and more beautiful women who would target Dan to win him for themselves.

I think the marriage is over and can only see a glimmer of hope that they may have a chance, but only if she has already destroyed both the tapes Dan made. If that is the case he may let her off the task of editing it for the “best bits”. If his edit is still in existence, he has every right to insist that she edits the new tape just as he did, to complete her pain. Would her disinterest in the filming of the couple mean that there’s insufficient footage to edit? Would her edit concentrate on the physical side, as if it were a wank-bank sex tape? Or would she keep those elements of tenderness and the woman’s clear response to Dan’s attentions, to make a tape that was her worst nightmare, in respect of Dan’s tape that matched his worst nightmares.

Oh boy, are they both fucked!

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Nice

You have finally done the one thing that so many have thought about after reading one of those " it was just sex Honey " storylines so prevalent in this genre . Kudos for doing the thing I've always found missing , making things equal .

Justice , no , not really . Just the initial act makes justice a moot point . No , just simple equity . This time King Solomon really did cut the child in half .

What a concept .

Now I understand that strange look on the dogs face when you stop the car that he's been chasing .

Good job author . ( you seriously need an editor though ) .

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Contrived, but

I think that's a valid literary device. Yes very thought provoking, and well constructed - and that's why it works. An entertaining thought experiment - "If I broke it, can I fix it?". We shall see! At any rate, thanks - I'm enjoying it. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
The question that remains...

The question that remains: Will two wrongs save a marriage? Maybe, maybe not...This marriage has a glue called: Children...Will that be enough? Only the author knows that answer...3*

bioman57bioman57over 6 years ago
Good storytelling

But the marriage is dead. She pulled then trigger and he finished it with a head shot. They will continue for a while but never truly be together. Then something will happen and the final death will happen and they will be no more. She killed it, he just put the bandaid on to hold them for a time. And when they part it will be hateful and bloody.

trandall9991trandall9991over 6 years ago
Part 3 the death

How about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, what a bitch!

Considering that she started this whole mess. Now she doesn't want to take her medicine. Not just threatening to cut his bulls off, but actually bringing a knife?! She is one sick puppy-a mean, selfish bitch. If he considers going back for the kids, as some men are wont to do, he needs to find her a therapist who will make her address her issues. Still not sure this marriage can or should last.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Payback is a bitch

And Carrie is a totally crazy bitch. Bringing a knife with her, fuck, that should have ended it right there.

But at least now she feels some part of his pain, and perhaps will think with her head and not her cunt next time.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Plodding towards a cliff edge

It’s an OK story but please choose either first person or third person telling it. BTW ‘your’ is not the same as ‘you’re’, if you don’t know the difference please use ‘you are’.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked this payback

He certainly played to his own strengths. She loved a huge black dick; he will never have that. What he does have is what he used: caring, total attention, listening and responding. Of course his strengths are what attracted her to him in the first place, so she could understand the pain he felt when she implied his equipment was inadequate. Thank you for this thought-provoking series.

Actually, I am not "anonymous". My previous comments have been as Grab my Balls 2. If I write something it will be under a different name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

What an unrealistic formulation " can this marriage survive?". Only at your fantasy it can survive! Down at their souls and their heads its dead!! How can anyone believe two wrongs do make a right??!!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
More attention to the editing would help.

"Your my whole world." Think about what the word "your" means and you will realize this makes no sense. Does he mean your ass, your tits, your cooking, your relatives?

How about the line about it being like visiting a crime scene after a crime was committed? Think about that statement. What about crime scenes before the crime was committed? They are potentially everywhere!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
He thought the only way to save the marriage was to hurt her

That never works, and even Steven never is. By ‘making love’ rather than just fucking, he tried to get one up on her, as though that would work. He wants to have her have more to forgive than he has, just to humiliate his wife.

Thing is, he’s still angrier at her than she is at him, and he always will be. He’ll never, ever be able to shake that image of a bigger dick plunging into her once they resume having sex, never be able to shake a nagging feeling of inadequacy, no matter how much he tries. They’ll stay together, because neither can stand the thought of divorce, but they’ll never be together like they used to be. And, the way this is written, it’s all his fault: he drove her to the first fucking, instead of manning up, and couldn’t stand how he cucked himself, and thought revenge would make it better.

She will be able to get past this, because women are more practical about sex than men. She’ll be able to resume sex with her husband without fantasizing about big black dick, but he’ll never stop worrying that she’s fantasizing about that, every time.

I don’t know if she’ll ever cheat again, but he will, just to make himself feel like more of a man, but it’ll never work.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 6 years ago
Finished or unfinished?...

... Normally, I'd be screaming bloody murder for an ending to this story but, in this case, I think that I've quite enough of the Dan and Carrie saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simple answer

Not a chance in Hell.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A DOUBLE FAKIR TALE

but no closure, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Revenge duck is always a terrible plan.

But... If Dan really wanted to twist the knife in deep, then he shouldn't have found the younger and also black girl...but a woman who looks as close to Carrie as possible.

That would be a real exclamation point to her to how badly she hurt him.

In any case, these poor saps are done. There's no way to come back from this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely twist

Reed is wrong about women as they always compare to lovely one and best one. As writer pointed out manage was dead the first day when she asked to realize her fantasy. Second part is just levelling terrain for: or build new manage or divorce and probably nasty one as she don't see them equally in their relation. It is point where there future will be determined. And it will be on her as she needs understand it.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Very much liked this experiment.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story because it took me mentally where these characters were.

You let me inside their heads and I appreciated the view.

His payback was very near perfect. Her selfish and callous disregard while caught up in her own stupidity stabbed a knife directly into his heart.

Her retribution visited on her exactly what she fed her husband and she didn't like the taste herself. She will think much harder in the future before trying to feed her husband a plate of shit as well as what she might be poisoning her marriage with.

I hope they make it and have enjoyed reading about them.

Interesting and likeable characters despite her stupidity and apparent hypocrisy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
two wrongs?

The initial act of infidelity breaks marriage contract.

The only people who espouse the hypocritical ''two wrongs'' theory are those who have cheated, been caught,and then want a free pass.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

As usual, I'm writing as I go, so some comments may be over-taken by future events.

"He had played a game of chicken and lost" - Right at this point, I'm shifting more blame onto Dan than I did in Ch. 01. He was deathly opposed to living out her fantasy, but instead of simply saying, "NO!" he decided to give her a secret "test." There is NOTHING wrong with having any particular fantasy, the problem would have been if he said no, and she did it anyway. We have no idea exactly how strong her fantasy was; if he said no, would she have forced him anyway, or done it behind his back? Would she have gone along, but resented it? We'll never know.

pt "no."

"Carrie was so crazy about this, Dan had to know for sure." - Know WHAT for sure? That she would take on black cocks with his tacit permission? He already knows that she has the fantasy, why would he expect her not to fulfill it if he goes along with it? It's NOT the same as a man whose wife has a fantasy of cheating, and he fakes a trip to see if she'll actually do it.

"Tell them "no", then they'll hide it." - Not necessarily! That's probably true where the wife is already involved with a potential lover, where they need to realize for themselves that it's wrong. But a fantasy, that they're open about, and ASK for permission, that implies a willingness to accept "no."

"I failed to see her unhappiness with me." - He's internalizing too much; I didn't see anything in the first story indicating her having any unhappiness with him.

"Connected in heart and mind" - I don't think Carrie formed that kind of emotional connection when she did it.

I'm sorry, revenge fucks rarely work, and his obvious emotional connection to Janet is going to make things difficult.

HB4DBHB4DBover 6 years ago

Keep it going. It's too good to stop now!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Comments

@C_frommn - Re: Lovers wife - I LOVE it!

Perfect symmetry - HER "fling" played to the male insecurity about penis size, his played to the female insecurity about losing her youth and beauty.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 6 years ago
Could not finish reading

It Isn’t that it was poorly written or I hated the theme.

I just could not get past the 360 Danny’s inner monologue displayed to the way he was portrayed in part one. This seemed like a completely different person. And a stupid one at that. I simply could not get past the mental dissonance that generated and enjoy it at all.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
I will add that I do

appreciate the effort you put into trying to show the emotions of two people as they deliberately wound each other. It's hard to know exactly what you would think or do in this situation unless this has happened to you. Normally, a marriage is pretty well toast once one partner expresses an interest in strange cock or pussy. That's never a good sign since it indicates that something is lacking in the marriage. Thanks for giving us something to think about.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
Second part...

worse than the first. Worse in every facet. The writing was half hearted at best. Editing was badly needed. Characters are so completely unlikable it's hard to read. And this chapter still left the story unfinished. Just awful.

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

I still find her to be wholly selfish. After all of that, after having similar insecurities, after having admitted her compulsion was a mistake she still didn’t match how angry, hurt, and messed up his feelings were. It was always and continued to be about her. What a child this character turns out to be. That would be the reason that I do not believe that these two will remain married after the kids come of age, if even that long. She is not mature enough, perhaps it could be argued that he isn’t either, to ultimately forgive the two indiscretions.

This was a complete enough ending for me. Is the future still open? Certainly, however, I don’t care enough about these characters at this place t to wonder if they made it. That is not a negative against the author it is simply the way the story rolled out. Even if two wrongs don’t make a right I felt it to be a complete and believable plot. And that is why I seriously do not like “end my story for me” challenges. Only the author knows what his/her characters are about and rare is the sequel that continues with the same personalities as the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Thursday evening came and the ride to the hotel was uneventful. Mostly talk about the kids and things that needed to be taken care of around the house."

Wow, I feel so sorry for you. You've never been married, have you? They are riding to a hotel where she is coerced to film her husband having sex with another woman, and you really think they are going to talk about anything else?

During this ride she will go through the entire Kubler-Ross progression of grief over the death of her marriage. She will first try to talk her husband out of doing it; denial. She will then rage at what and how he is going to ruin any chance they have of reconciliation. Next she will suggest alternatives to his fucking another woman. She will offer to be his sex slave, give him anal sex, tattoo her body with statements of devotion, or humiliation, let him pursue any hobby, any toy, any THING! When he just keeps driving and ignoring her she will break down and weep, realizing again, or maybe even more, what they as a couple have lost; what she as a wife has traded for a selfish cruel humiliating fantasy. As they get out of the car and walk toward this final scene from their doomed marriage, she will now understand, and accept, that no loving intelligent spouse could ever wreak this pain, humiliation, and suffering, upon their partner. She will accept that her marriage is absolutely and irrevocably dead.

But when they get home, and have time to think, and review their lives, their children, their friends and family, they both might just realize that as fucked up and destructive they have been toward each other, they still really enjoyed being partners, before the catastrophe. And since they are both no longer married, but want to regain what they had in their previous marriage, with a better person of course, they will naturally start to wonder who that better person could be. Someone much wiser, sensitive, understanding, and determined not to take their spouse for granted. Actually, someone just like their former spouse, but smarter, more compassionate, and experienced at avoiding, or recovering, from failure. Will they consider the possibility that their former spouse might now be that better person?

Will Carrie lust for BBC again? Why not, lust is free, and secret. Will Dan lust for his young beautiful chocolate delight? Same answer. Will either Dan or Carrie fuck over a future spouse to satisfy their lust? Maybe, maybe not. Whoever knows what their spouse might do in the future? But both Dan and Carrie now know what they had for 3 hours was not anywhere near worth what they lost. And they both know that the other knows. So maybe in their mutual hatred of what they have done to each other, than can find some mutual compassion for the pain each caused the other. And out of that compassion maybe they will find some understanding, and acceptance, and forgiveness. Maybe someday someone will write the rest of their story.

For some odd reason, I have hope.

Thanks for this series of very thought provoking and heart wrenching stories. And thanks for allowing anonymous comments. This was very satisfying.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
"I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK DICK! FUCK ME HARDER. OH, YES! THIS PUSSY LOVES YOUR BLACK DICK! "

I try not to view myself as a bigot, but interracial is not my thing. That being said after the first story I too wanted to see a follow-up. I read the comments and I think your description of what would have gone on in his head was spot on.

In story number one you made it clear it was her fantasy and he was reluctant to go along by the number of times he made comments like, "Really, Carrie?" and Dan leaned forward and studied the floor a moment, "Well, Carrie if this is what you really want, then I guess we could...I suppose." her comments like, I start whispering in his ear, could he imagine us doing something like this. Some black man using me any way he wanted and him filming it for later,and " Why not? It would be our dirty little secret."

Carrie got what she wanted and when it was thrown back in her face she couldn't handle it. The question remains is would she have stopped if he had put the camera on the floor and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. Her choice in her fantasy was interracial of which it had to be a big one. Dan had to not only video it but got to hear, "Oh baby, fuck me hard with that big black dick of yours! Make me your bitch! Oh God, this is so good! " Then this guy began this verbal taunting shit by saying, "Tell me how much you love this big black dick, Bitch. Tell me!" And like some stupid animal, I screamed back. "I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK DICK! FUCK ME HARDER. OH, YES! THIS PUSSY LOVES YOUR BLACK DICK! "

I felt his form of closer was just and fair. He played on her insecurities just as she had played on his. I don't think she realized in the beginning she was hurting Dan, but why couldn't she have picked a guy with a cock similar in size as her husband so as not to make him feel inferior. He did the same as her in the end.

Look forward to your finishing the story and any that take you up on your offer to do it themselves.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Good ending to an ugly event

I'm with Sbrooks on this one, it had all the elements of what might have happened. If this was a real couple, they have a lot of therapy ahead to gain some level of trust. I think that most of us have some insecurities about size or beauty and this really pointed that out well. A good 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

First I think every cheater should have to hear about or watch there spouse fuck someone else so they can feel the same pain they had to endure. The one who was cheated on feels it worse because the cheater did it because they wanted to and the spouse did it out of spite and revenge. What did she think her hubby felt watching her and listening and editing and than rewatching her get fucked like an animal. I can’t see the marriage surviving and if it did don’t think it could ever be the same. They will alway think that the other is thinking about someone else or cheating behind there back. I know for me if my wife asked seriously about fucking someone else I would probably ask for a divorce because she already is looking to fuck another so she probably would sneak to do it. I’m glad he forced her to suffer through that and she force her to edit it and watch it with him

justbobkcjustbobkcover 6 years ago
Very good. 5

You pulled off a gender switcheroo really well.

The fact is that (almost) ALL men get-off having sex - with whomever - 100% of the time. So, "just sex" is a normal state of affairs for men generically. No such thing as a "bad blow-job" that leads to orgasm. No such thing as "bad sex" that likewise leads to the man's orgasm. And the difference between a "normal average" orgasm and a "mind blowing one" for a man is a very small difference.

But women ARE different. And many women do not have orgasms every time they have sex. And the difference between "types" of orgasms is a much larger difference - from "none" to "quick and mind blowing" depending on circumstances. At least as presented over and over again in this porn "loving wives" category universe.

So, you took the above and switched it around very credibly, if not totally believably. The wife just "had sex" with her fantasy lover, while the husband actually "made love" to his. Whether these two CAN remain together in the future is certainly an open question. I can see them staying together for the kids. But not happily.

They won't ever have as good a sex or love life together as they once had. The husband will undoubtedly cheat again on his wife - and she might, eventually. Only next time she WILL be looking for "love" and not just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointing.

But I can't explain why. It's like you had all the elements of a normal couple with all the quirks, foibles and mess we all bring to the table; but you were missing something.

He blames her for lusting after a BBC but didn't oppose her when they discussed it. He wallows in self-pity but doesn't really explain why and the guilts her into letting him make love to a black women. Sorry, I don't buy it. This isn't the actions of a loving couple, it's self destructive.

I could only give 3 stars. You tried but missed the brass ring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good job

I like where you went with the story. I think it’s the only way she could truly know what he was feeling. Maybe the only way for them to get over the whole mess together, if they can. Looking forward to your ending.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 6 years ago
I didn't like the first chapter, but this chapter is very interesting

Excellent solution to the problem of "it was just sex... I still love you... et cetera ad nausium." I agree with justbobkc - they will likely stay together for the children but then divorce after the kids leave. Although with good counseling they could probably stay together. Again, I really didn't like the first chapter - he should have said no and stuck to it, monitored her, and got set up to leave and take the kids when she pulled the trigger on their marriage.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
nope

i can't see this every happening in my world. i'd be so upset i probably wouldn't touch another woman for quite some time. only a woman that truly loved me could pull me out of this hole. That means the spouse would become my ex. Even with the kids, i could not stand to look at her. id move as far away as i could, and start over. end of story.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Still feels unfinished

I love your writing skills and the way you craft your characters. You have a real knack for pulling me into your emotional trap. I thank you for that. However, I’m left with questions about how/if they reconcile, can they live alone together for the children, where are they 10 years from now?

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*s

This story is written well enough. Unfortunately I don't know Dan and Carrie.

Don't care about the husband or the wife.

Gave you 3*s. For encouragement lol👿👿.

Thanks danoctober.

AMerryman

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
I'm hoping they reconcile

They deserve each other and a divorce would only turn them both loose to ruin other peoples' lives through remarriage.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Well, not the best sort of therapy . . . but might work / & Anony 10-26 - Yes & No

This was written as something slightly other than 'revenge sex' and more as an 'equitable compensation' sort of situation. It might not work, but if they care enough for each other, it might.

Problems - He didn't say 'no' because he always put her desires first, even if it might ultimately harm him and ultimately harm the family. She didn't say 'no' (as written) to get him back and to SALVAGE the family - (Dan, then kids, then other family . . . in her thoughts). They're using a 'payback' of sorts to fix problems caused by her insensitivity, his lack of assertiveness (and some sort of compensatory need), and a lack of foresight on both their parts. It's not quite equitable, but maybe enough.

Now Anony points out something that I think actually indicates GOOD insight and storytelling on the part of the author. These are not the same characters as part 1. Of course not!. In part 1 they both underwent a traumatic event that changed both significantly (his seeing her enjoy another man, and her discovery that something she thought was nice might actually destroy her husband, her family . . . her life). That trauma's results were written into the characters and the story - Well done!

How else might that trauma have affected them? Well, because it destroyed her marriage and family (at least temporarily) Carrie, rather than being turned-on, might well develop an aversion to the sort of sex she'd had. Pile on the second trauma, and an unintentional affect might be the development of a racial bias . . . NOT a good thing. Dan's desire for video'ed sex might increase to unhealthy levels . . . and his 'tit-for-a-tat' (forgive pun) compensation need could become obsessive behavior (or both could become repulsive to him, which might be better).

Handling one trauma with another may not be the best way to handle things (it may actually do more damage), BUT, most importantly, they were finally recognizing the need for good COMMUNICATION (which other commenters pointed out the need for).

As written, it might play out okay for this marriage, but good therapy is still a better answer . . . and they could both still benefit from it, at this point (as written) in the marriage. Well done, Danoctober !!

2old2tango2old2tangoover 6 years ago
Copy and Paste

I've not read all the comments so I maybe talking crap here, but am I the only one who thinks that chapter 1 and chapter 2 are almost identical?

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
WHERE ARE YOU FTDS

I hope read this and it wets your sense of void.

SimepopSimepopover 6 years ago
Not finished

I must agree with Richie 4110, there still no ending here. Does Carrie really the point that Dan has tried to make? Should she re-read the letter he left her after her fantasy fulfillment night? This 2nd chapter leaves as much unresolved as the 1st chapter. So gave it a 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SHIT!

No way in hell can a pathetic white boy can pleased a ebony goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oi Shit

Of course white boys can, cos they treat their women with respect, know anything about that. Malaka

JJ

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 6 years ago
I agree with the anon who said that

....only cheaters who don't want to be force-fed empathy buy into the "two wrongs don't make a right" garbage. Justice is never wrong. Retribution might or might not save the marriage, but at least the karmic scales are balanced now. I'm not sure that I'd want to stay with Carrie once she made the knife threat, anyway. I'd have postponed the meeting with Janet, re-scheduled it for another time, served Carrie with divorce papers and a restraining order due to her threats, and then sent a video tape from a very far, distant place, minimal trace of location if possible, showing me doing all that to Janet. With my face blurred if possible to prevent her using it in court against me. I would never stay in a marriage where the woman used violence or a threat of violence against me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JUST FETISH SHIT

Amazing how many readers beg for violence against women here.If a wife cheats a real man divorces her.No reason to put bear traps under the bed,Shoot the wife in the head or cut a mans balls off but so many love to read that fetish shit.Be truthful, how can violence be erotic or sexual???Its just sick..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oy, the racists in comment section appear to be out in full force over this one

Why does it have to be about skin color? And, the fallacy of the abnormal bbc. Heck, there are just as many abnormal bwc out there; we just don't brag & gloat about it as much.

I know more & more ebony goddesses that are realizing the love, care & affection they can receive from a white guy and, on average; won't up and disappear on them the moment they turn up pregnant. Some also just chose to elevate themselves above their skin color & connect on a different level, I guess.

This story is more about the balancing of scales. A stupid woman got it in her head that it was something she just had to do, not thinking of the repercussions. Not realizing how it may feel when the shoe is on the other foot. Now that the scales have been leveled; there would be a better chance of them being on equal footing. It is just a travesty that she just had to make that decision that put them there. Unfortunately, now that Pandora's box has been opened once; there is a greater possibility that one of them may open it again. Or, an outside individual could be persuasive enough to sway one and, the internal doubts that their partner might no longer be faithful.

Oh, what a sad tale of human existence...

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Future?

The problem is the the wife first step decreased the obstacle against the cheating at the husband. The husband is not cuckolding lifestyle material so his insecurity can be treated ONLY SUCCESSFUL EXTRAMARITAL ADVENTURE (contracheating)! It may be they stay married for the kids, but 2 cheaters will be in a nondeclared open marriage.

I think a less part of the 60% husbands who had extramarital affairs are not pure cheating bastards, but such husbands who had such wives who started an extramarital affair and the husbands stayed married for example for the sake of the kids and this type husband insecurity is treated with extramarital adventurers (contra cheating).

When the kids are older many husbands or wives start divorce.

The only question. Will it be next sequel, where their next 10-15 years life will be showed?

BTW The non declared open marriage and the contra cheating are not the true way of the happiness only a substitute for decreaseing the insecurety. The happiness can be only with other woman in a successful second or third marriage or long term connection possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You ask; Can this marriage survive?

Yes of course it can now that each of them has experienced the torment of emotional pain inflicted on each other. Dan was the weak minded wimp for not speaking up to his wife about her fantasy and then going along with it with a "hang dog" face that she failed to see or appreciate. Carrie realized that what she had done destroyed Danny's ego and was desperate to find a way out of this self imposed "cluster fuck". Dan decided that because he still loved Carrie and the children that his ego needed "rebalancing" and devised a pay back to cause his wife emotional pain to let her experience what he felt. Could they both recover from this mutual "cluster fuck", only time will tell and their emotional bond formed over the years if strong enough will allow them to build trust all over again in each other. For those that criticize the author for rushing to a less than satisfying conclusion remember, he told us that he wasn't prepared to go any farther after the initial submission. He responded to comments from the original story and gave us readers some of what we asked for and that was his rushed thoughts on where this fictional story might go from the original. I'm satisfied that two imperfect people make stupid mistakes (and I mostly blame Dan) but many people work through these issues and recover over time.

LucasredLucasredover 6 years ago
The answer

There was probably no other way. Not for a man with self respect. He had to give her the same hurt. The same questioning of how satisfying you are to your spouse. Will she look for bigger? Will he look for more beautiful? They'll have to trust that their love is better than their fantasies. Well done.

smmhomesmmhomeover 6 years ago
The tension is built. Well done.

I look forward to seeing how your characters deal with the conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-just a fetish shit

Fuck off you stupid ass. Who the fuck is forcing you to read these stories? Where is the fetish? If ignorance was gold you'd be rich. Why not spend some time reading your preferred willing cuckold shit, hot wife, slut wife stories and leave the rest to the readers who appreciate erotica.

As to story, not much better than first chapter, still remains unresolved. Since when does two wrongs make it right? Thanks for the effort, still much better than most of the trash posted in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-SHIT

LOL-jealous maybe? my wife happens to be a dark goddess and baby she's very happy with this old white boy-eat your heart out sucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"Dan was the weak minded wimp for not speaking up to his wife about her fantasy and then going along with it with a "hang dog" face that she failed to see or appreciate."

Nope. He gave her chances to change her mind on her own, and she failed. To know if he'd be able to trust her in future or not. Unfortunately, the answer was "not".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An Eight out of Five

For this theme of wife playing out her selfish fantasy, this has been far and away the best such story I've read on Literotica. Your explication of the feelings of inadequacy first his, then hers, puts everything right out there. Bravo.

jasonnhjasonnhover 6 years ago
Justice

Yup, I also like the rarely explored aspects of applying justice to the situation. Sure there was a bit of tit for tat in his actions but she refused to understand or accept that she injected poison into the marriage and specifically into Dan. She was treating it like the satisfaction of a whim, not important. HER feelings were paramount. Sure Dan could have stood up to her but we see in so many LW stories how that works out. The stubborn and sneaky wife does it anyway.

NOW she "gets it". She feels like shit. She has doubts about her appearance, her age, her ability to satisfy as a lover, the stability of her marriage. She maybe even has an idea of how Dan feels although she still seems to be in the "poor me, I didn't deserve this" mode. She deserved every drop of poison she got because SHE started it. She blames Dan for not stopping her tryst; he agreed to it. Well, she agreed to his tryst. Isn't it her fault that he did it? All her silly arguments melt away although she doesn't fully seem to appreciate it yet.

Is this a substitute for marriage counseling, discussing their problems and working through them? Darned if I know. The thing that stinks about counseling "solutions" is that the offending partner gets away with what they did and the victim learns to live with it. It's unbalanced, not just, and you have the feeling that the offending partner never really understands the level of hurt they inflicted. They see the result in their partner but rarely absorb the full damage they inflicted. So in a REAL marriage, it might not work, but as a reader, I REALLY appreciate the balance, whether it realistically solves their problems or not.

I REALLY dislike the author's closing comment "Comments are welcome but keep in mind, this is just a piece of fiction. There is no Carrie and there is no Dan. The children will be fine. None of this happened in reality.". WHY are you writing? To throw something down and immediately flush it away because it isn't "real"? A good writer wants their story to reach the reader, to make them think, to make them feel, to draw them into the story. I agree that some readers get drawn in too far and launch personal assaults against the author. It's ridiculous but it's the risk you run as an author. You can't control your audience. You don't "own" their overreactions to the good or bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And?

Still not finished. Do another chapter danoctober. I don't think thier marriage would survive. Those nights Dan was alone to think about things are still on his mind. I think those thoughts would eat away at him over time. They both love their children enough to stay together for a while, but their love for each other has been seriously undermined. Maybe if they sought professional help, but I think Dan is so afraid about anyone finding out what happen that he wouldn't go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting solution.

Dan got his payback somewhat. Sure, he made Carrie see how painful it was for your spouse have sex in front of you. But the real issue in all this is Carrie took advantage of Dan's desire to make her happy. That was just plain wrong. Seriously wrong. Still a pretty balanced story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Couple of things

I liked the story. BUT, your first chapter doesn't give enough detail why Carrie could want her BBC fantasy so bad to not see Dan's reluctance. And in the second chapter you went into more detail about Dan and Janet than you gave Carrie and her fantasy man in the first chapter. Personally, I think you should have down this as a novella, because you need more in both chapters and the story is still not finished.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Extremely well done

To me, he upped the ante to see if she would understand what she did to him. I'm rooting for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Read both chapters...

You still suck! Do us all a favour and quite writing this racist bullshit. I don't know why this site posted such racist bullshit! danoctor you suck as a writer.

grogers7grogers7over 6 years ago
Yeah, we need the next chapters

Only danoctober knows these characters well enough to continue this story. Five stars for a different path through the same emotional mine field

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Interesting take on an old theme

She gets a true taste of her own medicine. I liked it and was interested enough that I didn’t see the need for an editor. If you ever need one contact me

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Marriage is not a series of tests

Annoy states;

"Nope. He gave her chances to change her mind on her own, and she failed. To know if he'd be able to trust her in future or not. Unfortunately, the answer was "not"."

That is a very narrow view of a long term marriage and how many other tests will each spouse give each other over the years? I believe that a long term marriage is a series of events shared with your spouse even with mistakes being made along the way. To say that this imaginary couples marriage is doomed because of these specific events is reading your own bias into other peoples emotional behavior and devotion. Yes the husband was emotionally hurt that the wife would zero in on a fantasy viewed on one of the porno tapes that the husband brought into the home but, he never openly communicated his objection to his wife. People are not mind readers (until about 35 years into the marriage) and the husbands hurt is his own doing by in large. She contributed for sure but, after the fact she got real and realized that she screwed up biggly (as our pussy grabber in chief would say). They both made mistakes and if they had a deep emotional bond to start with it is possible that they could work it out - let's see if danoctober can write that chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
best closet-cuckie story in weeks

explores all the themes and insecurities of the closet-cuck expertly, as evidenced by their comments, bravo author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Ah, the "closet cuck" himself is out roaming the loving wives category again. Fuck off moron, nobody is impressed with you. As to story, just another piece of unfinished crap, I could have done without.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Let's not pretend that the problems first started when the husband stupidly went along with the wife's suggestion. "Hey, I'd really like to fuck a guy with a much bigger dick than you've got, sweetie. I think it would be exciting. I'm serious. I want to do this so badly that I'm potentially risking our happy marriage to even bring it up. Any objections?"

He didn't respond intelligently, but let's be real. No matter how he responded at that point, the marriage was in trouble.

Now he's gotten a little self esteem back, and his wife received a difficult lesson in empathy. I can't realistically see it working out for them, but I don't see them any worse off than they were before he tried this stunt, back when he felt like he could never touch his wife again. If it doesn't work out, maybe he's got a shot with Janet.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worst piece of shit ever.

Dan was a pussy. Should have BTB. The end! Who but a pussy would write this kind of crap! 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looks like the "closet cuck" commenter hit a nerve

Guess that guy's comments strike a little to close to home for some people, the rest of us kind of ignore him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where's the ending?

And?

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
The root couse of the effect of the contracheating!

According survay the 55% of wives and 60% of husbands had minimum 1 extramarital affair. Another survay showed 93% of the people would like their mate being faithfull!!!!!!!! Only 7% of the people who likes his or her mate or spouse are not faithful!!!!!!!

According to the 93% figures the most cheaters do not like their spouses have extramarital contracheating activity. Funny thing but it is understandable the effect of the contracheating.

BTW For this 93% figures the Cuckolding Lifestyle Stories and the RAAC stories contain SAINT FAITHFULL HUSBANDS!

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago

I wrote earlier according to survay 93% of the people do not like their spouses or mates are not faithfull. Cheater or not cheater people it does not matter only 7% people like their spouses or mates are not faithfull!

"Carrie moved close to Dan, putting both hands on his chest, and searched his face. Her face showed pain, hurt and fear."

The 93% people's one part of the male group fuck the cheating wives but they do not want to marry mainly with kids!

It may be a wife gets easier extramarital sex than a husband, but the husband's extramarital sex could be seriouse wife change effect affair now or that time when the kids have become older.

So the author's this sentence "Carrie moved close to Dan, putting both hands on his chest, and searched his face. Her face showed pain, hurt and fear."

5***** from me!

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
10-15 years future

I agree others. This story wants a 10-15 years epilog story sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh man...wtf!

Story is fine. I liked it. 5 stars, but the ending is very unsatisfying. danoctober, you're good a teasing the reader but it needs some closure. Now that the scales are balance, did their marriage survive or not? You created this wacky couple, you need to finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hate this shit....

You didn't finish this. I agree with previous poster. You have to conclude with something. Either they stay married or they don't. Finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please learn to write 2*

You write like an immature juvenile with no skill or refinement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK

Average story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yo! Yeah what they says!

Yo! Yeah what the other peoples says!

Chu ain't got no good grammer, lernt to write, likes eyes do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Emotions

I can understand the intensity of the emotions expressed in this story. Before we married back in the late 1970s my wife went on a date with a black guy during one of our off periods. She discontinued dating him before it became physical but her imagination made a connection. My wife will get wet when a black man comes into close proximity to her. Black men have sensed this and she has been propositioned by them on a number of occasions, to which she has turned them down being afraid of the consequences. To this day she will cum if we imagine a black bull fucking her. The more intense the fantasy the more intense she cums. Quite often then she will rebuke me and herself for her cumming on black cock, afraid of it happening in reality and destroying our marriage. The more intense her orgasm the angrier she becomes. We have a large black dildo which is Daddy's cock used to fuck her. This can be an emotional roller coaster. We love each other and enjoy the security of our marriage but understand that her base sexuality is for black cock which scares her. I rate this story a 5 for depicting the emotional upheaval realistically. I believe that this couple will stay together in this story because they are willing to fight to do so, just like my wife and I in numerous counseling sessions.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
@jasonh - Very good point

. . . in the final paragraph oh your 10/27 comment. A good, well-written story (like this one) should have that effect.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Not my cuppa exactly, but overall impact is conveyed well

Thank you for sort of going about the BBC induced destruction a bit different.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years agoAuthor
Last chapter may be the most unsatisfying.

hi all! I have read everyone's comments. 50% love, 50% not so love. But thank you all. I love these characters, but I must move on. Seriously, this was just putting my toe in the waters of the LW's section. So many terrific writers here. Please check my favorites for a good read! It was an experience. It was an experiment. That's all. But the next chapter will be the last. I want to thank the Queens of my dreams who write here (and you know who you are but I don't want to hurt your status here with my nonsense) both of you great writers. BOTH who could write me under the book. Seriously, thank you. Love you both and thank you so kindly for reaching out to me with your comments. No one's comments mean anything but both of yours. I mean that. Thank you. I learned something from everyone here. Everyone here who made a comment has helped me. Good ? Bad? Fuck you. I loved it all! Thank you! Have a great life!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
So, Mr October

There's another chapter in production?

Was this your original intention?

If so, was Ch.01 merely toying with your readership?

Lue

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
You

made it real. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Their Love Can NEVER Be As It Was!

She may be a foolish slut but he's a real dip-shit! Why the fuck didn't he nip her "spade-fucking fantasy" in the bud as soon as she suggested it?! He knew what the ultimate result would be if they went through with it! A test?We'll he failed as much as she did!

This whole tit for tat thing with him repeating the mistake she made just fractures what love is left even more.

Moral of this 2-parter? Be careful what you ask for 'cause you may get it! {And they got it in SPADES! (Pun intended)}

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Part 3

That would be the retribution part where the kids put their parents through pain and misery in response to the pain and misery (they perceive) that their parents put them through . . . after all, it was their parents idea to have kids, not knowing how it'd turn out . . . now the kids get even . . . oh wait . . . that's real life for all of us here who've had kids. Nevermind, got that part already, On to Part 4, which you've said you wouldn't write. I'll write it. It's short.

Part 4

Dan got therapy. Carrie did too. Then they both got marriage counseling. Their marriage was never the same. Some parts were better, some were worse. They managed though. The kids benefitted from their parents' counseling though, so good show there.

Part 5

Thirty years later, while in the midst of a vehement argument about what we've been reading about, they both die when a meteoroid (which had always wanted to become a meteorite) does just that when smashing into their house, instantly vaporizing them.

Much to their surprise they both awake in Vahalla. They are incredibly surprised by which belief system got it right, but will still suspect a clerical error or something similar. It will be explained to them that they had indeed died in battle (the definition of which had been downgraded a bit over the millennia). Anyway, they forget the trivial stuff they'd done and argued about, and stay exclusive to one another for another 173 years, after which they mutually agree to avail themselves of some of the many fine gods, goddesses, warriors, and other spouses who'd died mid-argument. (By the way, with the kind of love-making they can do at that point, their finest Earth-based life experiences seem but as straw.) They end up really liking Vahalla.

They make quite a splash, and Vahalla will be considered a richer place for their presence. They do separate for about 23 years at one point, but it's very amicable, and merely temporary as they explore other realms. They return to Vahalla, and something big happens in their 920th year of marriage, but I can't quite see what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

stupid white boi should have been happy she now love our black dick.

he shouldn't have rocked the boat. stupid cracker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon 11/6

shut up spook, get a job and stay with your own kind

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re : anon 11/6

I would, if I could get your mom, wife and daughter of the end of my dick.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Rough One

If it was not for the kids he would have requested the divorce. When she mentioned using the carving knife on him for wanting to even things up he should have walked out. The problem is that he has no endgame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simple Solution

If I were him, I would have got up the next day and seen an attorney. I would have taken the Video with me. I would ask for the house, the kids and 80% of the assets. I would let her know that if she fights the divorce or the settlement that EVERYONE she knows will be getting a copy of her little performance. He did not agree to this. As he stated, she would have done it behind his back if he had not went there with her. A fantasy need to remain just that ,a Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dump this bitch.

She wouldn't be in this position if she had any common sense. Dan lost Carrie the night she walked in the hotel room to have sex with that other guy. Dan got some revenge sex but so what? He needs to find a woman he can trust and Carrie is not her. He's stuck because of his children. I would never want to have sex with my wife again if she pulled that kind of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

Don't care for unfinished stories, but besides that, I can't get over some of the most ridiculous comments ever posted.Some of you are really morons. Is insulting other readers make you feel good? Really, get a life.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Need an additional chapter or two. As it stands the marriage as I see it is over. Next chapter should include the slow decline of the marrige and her final decision to divorce him. The next chapter would be after the divorce, after both continue to explore sex her with black guy(s) he with other women and the possible reconciliation after they both decide eventually to go for counseling after they discover they had a good thing going and wanted it back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with previous commentor.

No way are they going to be able to survive this nonsense. Still needs another chapter about them crashing and burning.

juderboyjuderboyover 6 years ago
you're all wrong

NOW, they both have a chance to fully understand the other. What they discovered by having sex with others will become meaningless. What they learn about their own pain and the pain they caused the other will be eye opening. Revenge sex never works and always backfires, but the discovery of the pain they inflicted on a loved one could kill them or bond them closer than ever. I think it will bond them together.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdanoctober@danoctober
Wow! What a time to be alive. Hope everyone passing by has everything going their way, with all good and no bad. Positive vibes from me to you.