How to Destroy a Perfect Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't fair. She just fucked the guy. She didn't love him. She was just using his dick. Danny was making love to this bitch and Janet was enjoying it. They were enjoying themselves way too much as far as Carrie was concerned. Several times during the evening Carrie had to fight the urge to walk over to the bed and beat Dan about the head with the camera in her hand. Bastard!

Carrie did ask to take a break to use the bathroom a few times. While she was there, she sat on the toilet without using it, and with her head in her hands, she cried silently enough to pull herself together. She'd flushed the empty toilet, go to the sink, washed & dried her face, and returned to finish her side of the deal.

When it was all over, they were alone in the room and the silence was deafening. When Dan was finished showering and dressed he turned to Carrie, "You ok?"

"What do you care?"

"I care a lot. Still, love me, Carrie?"

"Do I still love you? I wouldn't be here if I didn't, Danny. I feel sick inside. I hate you. I love you. I want to kill you. I don't know what I feel."

"Yeah, I see. Are you ready to go home?"

"Danny, I'm afraid now. What the fuck have we done to us? Is that bitch out of your system now? I saw you making love to her. You... were... making... love... to... her, asshole! She was beautiful. I can never be that beautiful. Why did you have to get someone so beautiful? I felt so...blah... regular. She was like a runway model. And black? What was that about? And younger? You just had to get a younger woman to rub in my face? You had to do that, didn't you? Asshole!"

Dan walked up to Carrie and took her hand. He had made his point, now what? His plan only went this far.

"I'm so unhappy now Danny. What are we going to do now?

"Carrie, what are we going to do now? We're driving back home and calling it a night. Pay the babysitter and check on the kids. If you want, I can sleep in the guest room. I don't know about you, but I sure as hell don't want to have sex with you tonight. But I have missed you, Carrie. I wished to hell I didn't."

"Danny, your out of your mind. I wouldn't touch your penis with your hand!"

"Well, you still have your sense in humor. Fine. Whatever. Carrie, what I'm saying is I miss having you near me at night. NO SEX! But, I would like to hold you tonight in our bed. I've missed you. Whatever you want. But this isn't over. Not by a long shot. We need to sit down and have a serious discussion about all this. Not tonight, but later. Ready to go?"

"To where? Ready to go to hell?"

"Carrie, life is what we make it. Do you want hell? Tell me now, I'll let you take that road alone. I need my Carrie back, not someone who is going to spring some crazy shit on me from out of nowhere. Do you have any idea how hard it is has been for me to go to work these past few days and support us all without worrying whether you're out looking for strange dick? Enough of the crazy! Anyway, tomorrow's Friday and I have to work, but you have the whole weekend with me now to be miserable if you want. Let's go home."

Carrie moved close to Dan, putting both hands on his chest, and searched his face. Her face showed pain, hurt and fear. Wrapping his arms around her, Dan considered her eyes, and for the first time in two weeks really smiled. "Sucks to be us, huh?"

*****

Can this marriage survive? Comments are welcome but keep in mind, this is just a piece of fiction. There is no Carrie and there is no Dan. The children will be fine. None of this happened in reality.

12