All Comments on 'How to Destroy a Perfect Marriage'

by danoctober

Sort by:
  • 237 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not much more needs to be added

She got what she wanted, and like all things to do with deliberately getting boned by someone other than your spouse, what she wanted had a steep price tag.

Now she gets to pay the piper.

Maybe you could make a part two, one where he's trying to reclaim what she took from him by becoming the ultimate Don Juan player, and have her find out about his new skills from all her single friends, while having him refuse to touch her.

That could be interesting.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Well now , hummmm

I'll admit to something here , before I even read this I did my usual due diligence on an author who's LW works I've never read before, I went to your Bio page .

Lots of red H's , though none in LW ( those are very hard to achieve anyway ) . But most importantly , I look at a writers favorites page , that tells me more than any other bits of information as to whether I should invest my time in reading someone unknown to me .

Your favorites were very impressive. So I bit the bullet and read your story . It had a lot of the things I really like in a LW tale . It had angst , moral quandary 's , just that overall feeling of desperation and heartbreak that I like . But , it also had a few of the most overused tropes in the genre , the normal Housewife who goes apeshit over BBC for no good reason . That's going to get you in the comments section I'm afraid.

But overall , I liked it . Plus I liked that you put out that you welcomed others to use your basic outline to put their spin on it . That's something that used to happen a lot in this category , but seems to have fallen out of vogue in the last few years .

Thanks for sharing .

4 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope no one is at all interested in adding to this racist shit

One star, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GOD HOW I HATE WASTING MY TIME WITH FUCKERS WHO DON'T END

THEIR FUCKING STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM NOW ON I'M GIVING YOU 1 STAR FOR EVERY FUCKING THING YOU WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So first he didn´t say much about it, watched and filmed it, then he starts to sulk and plays the victim. Sorry, I don´t buy that.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

pretty good story so far. i know someone will finish this but would like to see where you would take it.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
CLICHES ABOUND,,,,,STRAW AND CAMEL,,,,

if its not broke leave the tools alone,,,,and when its gone where is the blame, TK U MLJ LV NV

JONZDOGJONZDOGover 6 years ago
regret

Her regret is real. Some fantasies are best Left alone. Let them rediscover their love

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It wasn't just the wife who killed the marriage

The husband lacked the balls to nip this in the bud. She had a fantasy, just like everyone does, but it was a husband destroying one, and the beta male (certainly not a beta man, as no beta can ever be a real man) husband went along with it, rather than putting his foot down and saying no.

It ought to be a clue: if a woman is having such strong fantasies about being taken by a real man, it means she doesn't see her husband as a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
don't do the crime and all that

this guy was a fucking wimpy moron. he just should have said no.

also, no ending? NEGATIVE STARS.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
yup

nothing knew same shit about a pussy and his soiled mudshark that he won't expose. just don't bother

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
A newer COWARD AUTHOR!

First it all, I do not understand the eternal love from this husband. This marriage is over.

I can understand some solutions:

1. To stay married untill the kids are enough old.

2. To stay married with open marriage untill the kids are enough old.

3. To stay married with open marriage untill the husband find other woman to live together.

4. To divorce without staying together for a shorter-longer time for the sake of the kids..

The husband had extreme porn addiction (to watch his wife with other man) which is similar pshichic disorder as the alcohol, drug, gambling, adrenalin abusing, but some people can heal up from these pshichic disorder and I think the total recovery only with other woman is possibile in this case! The healed up husband lives together with the "super porn star" it is the eternal sad, painful remainder for his pshichic illness.

The COWARD AUTHORS do not show the future of the spouses where the husbands are not submissive mazochists, extrem porn addicts or as in this story where the husband heals up from the extreme porn addiction.

The coward author wants to show eternal love from the husband. I think to show the gone love the best and the eternal love is a stupid CLISHE from another author to other author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Stupid Dan he should have said no, no way was he going to share her ever, so put the idea out of your head that any infidelity would spice up and improve the marriage.

It was his own fault that he agreed to be cuckolded by someone better endowed than himself.

So he suffered the feeling of being inadequate in bed and not being able to satisfy his wife.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
COWARD AUTHOR's sin

Interesting solutions with husbands who were not (healing up) extreme porn addicts:

1. TheUnoriginalist "A Boilerplate Rendering Ch. 03"

2. itmgr2010 "Disco Nights Ch. 03 "

All right some husbands have

1. Extreme porn addiction

2. Submissive mazochist pshichic illness

3. Bisexual or homosexual tendencies

Generally these husband categories are who likes or enjoys their wives have sex with other men.

However the first category the "Extreme porn addiction" the only where high % husbands can change behavior and can heal up from the pshichic disorder from the Extreme porn addiction. I think the total recovery is possible with other woman only.

A good ("Healing up from Extreme Porn Addiction =HuEPA" stories) HuEPA story is

maninconn "I Have a Proposition For You" yes in this story the exhusband's medicine is other woman! The root of the story is from the true life!

The COWARD AUTHORS leave us alone with this type stories to show us a SAINT HUSBAND who suffers without future and the authors are without any imagination to end the story. These type COWARD AUTHORS are not equal to the SEXUAL MINORITY BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING AUTHORS=SMBA authors. Those the SMBA authors want to show the cuckolding life style as a normal behavioral for the sexual majority and they are wondering to get 1*.

The COWARD AUTHORS (as this author) do not go on the stories of the destroyed marriage to show the future for the kids, the healing up husbands and the wives.

I think the constans negotion a thing but the help for future authors is better!

I think if somebody wants to write ("Healing up from Extreme Porn Addiction =HuEPA" stories) he or she should start writting of the story from the future.

How the husband found happiness again with other woman and the rout to this to write last! As the author wrote Romance category so I am curiouse why the author did not try.

Instead of this a newer SAINT HUSBAND who suffers from the ridicoulouse "ETERNAL LOVE"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Notradame43

If you are going to slag someones literary work at least learn how to spell! Haha

JJ

alfiemoon1alfiemoon1over 6 years ago
interesting

good story, enjoyed it, only lends weight to the saying. be careful what you wish for. thank you for sharing your gifted talent and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How about they both become a parental monk and a nun?

They share their love and devotion for their children, and understand that despite their personal failures toward each other they still have that commitment to maintain a loving nurturing home. They also have deep feelings of personal responsibility toward the damage they both caused or enabled for each other. The only point of interaction that has been damaged is their sex life. So they take vows of mutual chastity and set their sex life aside as no longer being part of their marriage. Dan gives up all sexual activity because he no longer can find any pleasure in it. Carrie gives up all sexual activity to prove to Dan that, without him sex really doesn't mean anything to her. They should both agree to counseling, of course. The only path to reconciliation that I see is if they can accept that this episode was in fact a mental breakdown for Carrie, and a misguided attempt at love and understanding for Dan.

From there they live like a monk and a nun, who have committed to a project of raising their three children. Since no one normally witnesses a couple's sex life, no one needs to know they no longer have a sex life. And let's be honest, there are already plenty of marriages where sex is no longer part of a couple's marriage.

Carrie and Dan failed each other to a fairly mutual extent. Would Dan have allowed Carrie to experiment with drugs? I think some drugs could make Carrie feel better than Dan ever could. Carrie was selfish and stupid, and Dan was weak and timid. Perhaps during their time of penance and child rearing they can come to understand their failure and forgive each other.

After years of cohabitation and raising their children, perhaps they will find a camaraderie and affection that can heal their wounds enough to stay together, like two wounded soldiers who lean upon each other to stay upright and moving forward. Their previous marriage is dead. Perhaps they can form a new bond that at least provides some companionship.

But it may continue to spiral down hill. Carrie will hate herself for the rest of her life, and she will come to hate Dan for not stopping her from doing such a stupid brainless thing. Dan will never see Carrie as anything more than a facade of a virtuous woman who is harboring a black cock whore in chains, just waiting to break free and get more of what really satisfies her sexually. Those thoughts will corrupt and corrode any love and affection they have left, until they can no longer stand to be in each others company. I hope the kids are raised and gone before the acid and bile of that chemistry finally breaks free and spills out for everyone to see. Its going to be very ugly.

I don't blame you for not wanting to finish this. But thanks for a very thought provoking if disturbing story.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Great Setup

Don't give it up. The story is in your mind and you need to continue with what's in there. Others may well want to tag on to what you've started and that will be just gravy for you and us, your readers. I hope the challenge to continue and the prospect of comparing the various efforts will incentivize all.

Thanks for sharing your efforts.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Additional thought

After reading the comments and, after my own, it looks like we have several people who have some thoughts on how it should go.

My hope for all of you is that you accept the challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is not a well thought out story

You can read many like it as there are plenty here to choose endings from.

But the longest lasting of the real celibate stories only last until the kids leave home then they split. Thus several years as room mates and the wife still loses it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4*

Only thing keeping it from being 5* is a conclusion.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
Total shock

I read your story and comments before your Bio, to be honest I thought you were female. Your request for someone else to finish it seemed odd as everyone here would take it from her side and change it to a standard BTB story. FTDS was my inspiration but they usually wrote from the male side. I want to believe you already have an ending but want to see what others would come up with.

I have to wonder when all of the writers decide to do it from the idea of interracial how come the black guy is never just mister average do these women go to bars with tape measures and insist they drop their pants so they can find out the size before the head to the room? Can you imagine the self esteem issues they are giving the ones they reject?

I would feel better seeing you finish this one on your own. Look forward to reading it.

4****

gldngolfergldngolferover 6 years ago
He said...

He would never have sex with her again. He didn't say he would never have sex again!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"I became obsessed with doing something like that with Dan." - Of COURSE it never occurs to you to talk to Dan first! You just assumed that because he was turned on after watching those movies that he wanted to do it for real.

"I never thought about sharing you with anyone." He loses his erection at the very thought, and she STILL thinks this is a good idea? He's a fool for not putting his foot down, but she should have had the sensitivity to see his reluctance.

Can't rate this yet, my thoughts are all jumbled. I MAY take on the challenge of a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't Stop Writing

A lot of women just don't understand what it means to a man not to be able to satisfy his wife.

It's emasculating.

Can she somehow repair their marriage?

Only you know-finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cop out!

It's your story. If you have an ending, post it. If you don't have an ending, don't post any of it. You just wasted everybody's time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We need your conclusion not another's!

This is not a pretty story,rather sad . Consequences are real. It's unusual in this case for a women to live out a fantasy. We all have fantasy ,but we do not act them out. Therefore she destroyed or damaged her marriage. Men will fuck a women faster with no thought to there spouses feelings.just they think with there enraged hormones and dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
first IR fetish isnt LW, second if you dont have and ending you havent written anything

2* for trying to write a story even if its in the wrong classification, lastly I was surprised he didn't commit suicide over that self centered egotistical slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
almost

you can finish story several ways why not do a couple of scenarious. when I was young my ex and I thought about doing the same thing but she chickened out . I often wonder how it would have affected our marriage. Her first bf was really large I would eat and fuck her harder to make up for the difference in my mind, but one night talking about it she admitted larger was different ,more intense orgasm so I was willing to let her have a larger cock from time to time ,she was really into the idea what she couldn't handle was me with another women. it almost happened one night I was sucking lindas titties on the couch rich and sherry were in the bedroom we assumed going at it but linda and I snuck up stairs to make sure before we started maybe watch a little Rich was really large but to our surprise sherry backed out. so as you can see the man or the women can have second thoughts.Since Sherry had already had a large one I couldn't change that so if it was good for her what the heck, and for me something different sounded good also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written!

The emotions were fantastic! This whole BBC porn thing is quite overdone. I get that for a segment of folks it's a nice fantasy but it does a disservice to all the average black guys out there. I read a worldwide survey that gave average bone-pressed length at 5.7" black, 5.6" white, and 5.2" Oriental. Some of the Scandinavian countries had higher averages than nearly all African countries. To top it all off my experience is that only fictional women in Lit stories seem to care anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fag cuck shit!

You shitty writer can eat my used condoms ya cuck fag !

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

Thats an excellent story and more real than you might think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think every character here is repulsive

I can't imagine how anyone thinks anything about this is good. What I would really like to see is Blackrandl1958 weigh in about this. As one of the few black writers I know of around here and as a woman, I'd be interested in her take. How about it, Randi? I think you read comments. Maybe you'll read this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unintended consequences

Well done. This really illustrates what can happen when a married couple 'opens' their marriage and brings others in. If the roles were reversed and the male partner became overwhelmingly obsessed with doing another woman it would be viewed here as business as usual in LW. The racial factor is so minor to the story as to not make it an interracial tale.

You wrote this so very well, I think you need to do part two. You're invested in it. Thanks!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Not bad.

Another catastrophically stupid cunt story but entertaining.

I do not see a come back from this. She deserves pain and payback in full.

I would be interested in Dan getting some seriously hot ass and rebuilding, not the old Dan, but a better Dan. One who would never put up with such a stupid whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So... lets do the math.

First loves. Went to college, smoke some weed, drank some beer, fucked each-other-only. A decade or so later...

Mr. Accountant brings in the cash, she's a degreed/certified teacher who stays home and faps to interracial pr0n. They fuck 3 times per month, for 17.25 minutes from get naked to have a wash cloth. Never when she's having her period, never in her third trimester, never before 10:45 at night, never on a weekday, never after midnight - as the kids might come in.

Her time being treated like some white trash whore, while in college?

"Carrie, you ARE fucking my Bros, as it's ALWAYS BROS before HOs"? None.

It never happened. She's been "cherished" a "good girl".

So in her mind, she's like Mom.

A "hottie". A "hottie" who is the entire center of her husband's empty house lifestyle.

"My GAWD Mom and Dad... save it for later!!"

Unlike Mom, Carrie is pissing that hotness away, whoring for the steady paycheck and nice house, an unpaid Nanny of 3.0 children.

Totally hot, totally with stretch marks and now sagging tits. "Where's it all gone? How much have I missed?"

Meanwhile hardbody athlete Dan, is now 15 pounds into pudgy and 15% balding. The actuarial tables say he's no longer paying on that long-term investment you made after College graduation: "Life will be great, we'll never get old, and we'll always have a fabulous time - just like now."

When was the last time Dan came in the door, said hello to the kids, popped-in that Redbox movie they wanted to see, and followed Carrie to the laundry - only to fuck her before dinner, on the washing machine, while the kids were still up?

Did she tell him NO!! The KIDS will hear!!

Probably.

In her innermost, she's gotten wet at the idea - but MOMs - good girls, don't do that sort of thing. "Dan!! WE are NOT 18 any longer, act your age. We've responsibilities."

Sorry Carrie... but when your Mom when out to "help Dad at the grill" she kneeled down and sucked his 58 year old cock into her mouth: "THAT's the sausage I want tonight" then zipped his chubby-up, and told him to "mind the grill, and CUM in when you're ready, I'll be waiting."

So a bit before 8 pm:

"Kids, thanks for coming. We enjoyed your visit, but your Dad's put in a *long*hard* day and needs to go to bed *now* so say goodnight, I'll call you tomorrow.

Thanks Mom, thanks Dad, the food was great and the kids had a good time... bye!

Mom shuts the door, and lifts her skirt showing her naked pussy.

"Where's your knickers babe?"

Soaked from sucking your sausage Jerry, so I've had them off for the past two hours... I'm wet halfway to my knees.

That's what Dan and Carrie are missing.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Excellent writing, to a point

Angst, drama, emotions galore. Less than perfect people. Realistic storyline. The writing skills are superb. The finish leaves me cold though. I took no points away for that as it's just a personal thing with me. Author, you have some serious writing chops.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
@anomyous who asked me to "weigh in."

Is that a fat joke? What, I'm a boxer? Ha! Weigh in? To what end? I learned to recognize bait when I was about eight. I also learned it always contains something sharp and nasty inside. I'm supposed to comment on people who want to have sex with other people based on their skin tone? I have no interest in the fetishes of others. I'm supposed to weigh in on mythology? Okay, the sun is not really a chariot driven by Apollo. How's that? I have the same interest in people who want to have sex with others based on their skin tone as I do people who want to have sex with adults that are four feet, or eight feet tall. That is to say, none. I'll leave that to those who are interested in such things. I'm a lightweight, by the way. I just weighed in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good one

Blackrandy your weigh in was spot on. now for the story. You may not agree with it but it happens everyday people and you all know it. When spouse's get to comfortable they do stupid things they can't take back . where they go from here is up to them and what they can live with. The fun part is going to read all the different endings we get . Some good some bad but we all see things different good day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hmmm not bad

husband sounds like a pussy, over all a good story but not what would have really happened in the aftermath.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Randi's 'weigh in' was great. Some other thoughts . . .

Disturbing and sad story, tainted by odd color biases, which were unnecessary to the story.

Dan needs therapy.

Listen I know it's tough, but guess what . . . there are (usually) millions of people out there who can cook better, drive better, are wittier, smarter, better carpenters, better dressers, etc. etc. than you and I. Millions taller, shorter, fatter, skinnier, better-looking, worse looking . . . Probably millions have bigger genitalia (maybe a billion or more in my case) . . . and millions smaller. Color (if it's really a big deal to you) - there are millions darker, and millions lighter. Sexual gratification . . . well there may well be a million who give better oral sex, and a totally different million who can actually give better anal sex, and another different million who give handjobs or fingering so good that you may never need anything else. Probably millions better at sex in the missionary position, and a different set for other positions. And, if you ARE really good at one thing, I mean really, really good, where everybody you've had sex with talks about it . . . well maybe, just maybe, there are only ten-thousand people in the entire world better than you at that particular thing. Only 10,000 !!! Way to go, stud (or studette)!!! Most of us will never reach that level.

Dan needs to get over himself. He really shouldn't have gone ahead with this in the first place . . . but since he did, he needs perspective. Right now, with the video, he's just pain shopping.

Want to know something worse? Try as we might, there are a million better fathers (and mothers) out there . . . a million better daughters (and sons) . . . a million better spouses. That's what we should be striving for most anyway . . . It's one thing to strive to be better, that's great!! It's another thing to dwell on the fact that someone else is better . . . that's unproductive and unhealthy.

Carrie seems to understand her bad decision . . . Hope he finds a therapist to help in someone's ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written and please don't disappoint next chapter.....divorce the wife!

Well done. Nice story and very well written.

Please make a good end in the next chapter.

Suggestion: keep the husband strong as you developed him and make the wife suffer all the consequences by her selfish behaviour. Make him divorce her and later to find a sweet and lovely woman who make him happy while the stupid ex wife been sad and alone.

Again, congrats to the author!

Lovely,

KP

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 6 years ago

Well written but unpleasant story. Some comments say 'Dan should do this' or 'Dan should have done that' but if he had stopped her there was no story. Stories on this site are about uncommon people doing unusual things. Most people can see 'normal' every day at home or in the street or at work. We should acknowledge the abnormal as fiction which stretches our minds.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
I just can't wrap my head around...

why someone would punish themself by participating in this sort of thing. You know she'll do it with or without you? You end it right then. At that point, if you watch it's because you want to and the divorce is because you can't admit to enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wet noodle backbone

How about formulating the words Over My Dead Body? If your wife comes to you and say I want to f*** somebody else, You grabbed her by the shoulders Look her in the eyes and say not just you know but fuck no. She would be better off dumping him and finding somebody else who wasn't such a pansy ass.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks to ALL the readers who posted comments here. But I would like to add...

(1) I appreciate any constructive criticism from anyone about my writing. I take seriously those comments. Good or bad. I can take it. The I understand the people that post them have may have some very valid critical points that I may have missed. Their suggestions, I truly believe, will actually assist me in becoming a better writer.

(2) Oh boy. I cannot understand for the life of me people who shot this story down because it contained a "cuckold" theme. Before the story began, I warned everyone at the very beginning it was that type of story. This is not my issue, it's yours. Why would you read something you know you detest and yet, still read the story anyway?

(3) I am going to declare this right now. I am not a racist. I was not promoting any type of racism by posting this story. I have a very open mind.I live in the heart of Toronto, Canada which is a world-class multi-cultural city that is inclusive everyone. I believe let and let live. I don't judge people on their race, religion, sexual preference, cultural background, their choice in clothing, musical taste, Whatever. Peace off!

(4) Two previous commenters mentioned two of my favorite writers here on Literotica. blackrandl1958 and FTDS. I have a pretty good list of writers in my favorites because I consider brilliant writers.

That being said, 9/10 of my favorites, write LW's stories. But it was blackrandl1958 and FTDS that inspired me to try something in the Romance section.

blackrandl1958 wrote a story titled, "You Can Go Home Again". I see she posted something here and I just want to her give a shout out to say, I love your work. (Forgive my oversimplification of a 5-star story blackrandl1958) The story involves good people making bad choices that hurt them both needlessly. A very compelling story with a reconciliation ending.

The other is a story by FTDS titled, " Escalation: 4 Part Series", which if put into a movie, it would be like Quentin Tarantino directing the movie, "War of the Roses". That story is so over top with the way the couple treats each other, it's mind-boggling. And they reconcile in the end too. Amazing.

Those two stories were the catalyst for the story I posted in the Romance section titled "Almost".

The idea that a couple, who are good people and really should to be together, but through miscommunication and not thinking through their choices & actions, hurt each other senselessly. For me, that's compelling. It's so human. Wrap that thought up with over the top situations and humor and that's how I came to write "Almost".

(5) The character Carrie having a black cock fantasy was the not to promote racism or stereotypes of black men or the size of there cocks. For me, it the vehicle to create this story. (1) good people (2) bad choices (3) consequences (4) and an invitation for anyone to hop aboard the train. That's it.

(6) I don't mean to offend anyone with what I write but I may write things offensive to the reader. I have seen many, many terrific stories on Erotica ripped apart by posters who focus on only one aspect of the story. For me, the most illogical, are for no sex. 5 star, well written and crafted, intriguing stories given 1 star for no sex. Phew!

(7) People the were not happy I didn't finish it, I get it. But in the beginning, I said this was an exercise in writing before the story started. With an invitation at the end for anyone interested (interested in writing) to join in.

(8) Do I have any idea how this ends? No. When I said this could fall 10 different ways, I meant it. I have quite an active imagination but don't know what I'm going to write until I'm in front of the keyboard. Word by word, sentence by sentence. My style of writing involves sitting at the table with a beer and staring at the screen until the words come. I'm terrible at writing sex scenes. I may slip some in for entertainment value, but for me, it's the characters. And humor. I love to amuse a reader.

(9) I'm still working on "Almost", but I am interested in writing more LW's stories. BTB is one I would like to take on at a later date. I'd have to re-read FTDS (a master) and a lot of other stories with tags that include revenge and violence for that mindset.

(10) People complain about overused plots. I don't know if any of you are aware of this but is a theory that there are only 7 plots that can be written.

For example, Boy meets Girl, Boy loses Girl, Boy gets back Girl.

You can put them on the farm, put them in space, put them in a castle, whatever. That's one.

Each of the seven plots can be combined any way you want. But no matter how you've decorated the cake. It's still a cake.

As always, Thank you Literotica, for creating this site and allowing like me to post here. Cheers!

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Well Written

Good writing. A fantasy should remain a fantasy. I would dream od sex with 2 women with big tits but I would never do it. My wife would kill me or divorce me or both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

he should man up and keep letting her fuck PROPER MAN (BLACKS) SINCE HIS WORTHLESS WHITE ASS CAN'T COMPETE WITH OUR COCKS!!!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
fuck that

Make it so he gets his revenge on both of them by fucking a hot black woman. Making sure the black stud sees it. Maybe the black studs girlfriend or better yet wife. Make sure Carrie films it and edits it. Then shoot the fucking black guy between the eyes in cold blood. Fuck that black man.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
The Title Says It All!

Well crafted, thanks!

phill1cphill1cover 6 years ago
good writing...bad premise

danoctober did well in bringing to life the characters. that said, the husband really was not a man. he went along and enjoyed everything...up until the hung black guy fantasy.

danoctober went out of his way to mention the couple had a great sex life, with lots of guilt-free experimentation. but, oh no, introduce a black man and it's totally unacceptable. seems a bit stereotypically racist. "the black guys" aren't even characters, they are just black cocks. kinda shallow and gives the tale a very "old man trying to pretend he's a woman". Do white women really think of black men solely as cappuccino colored cocks?

Actually, the more I think about this story the less I like it. The wife should have been able to feel the emotions of her husband. They grew up together and she was so tone deaf to his feelings that she just went ahead with everything, oblivious to the issue her husband had with it? Sorry, I'm not buying this at all.

I just really dislike the notion of guy as victim. This guy was begging to be a victim from the outset. If someone is going to do something I don't want or can't accept, I'm going to tell them. I'm going to try to stop them. I'm not going give them enough rope to hang themselves. Be a fucking man!! Don't just go along and then sulk like a bitch afterwards. In the end, it was like 3 days of sex. a fling, a thing that probably wouldn't ever be repeated. So, after all the other stuff they went through, why is this so special? Go get some strange pussy of your own and move on...

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
"This was not how it was supposed to be."

Who hasn't said that at some time in their life?

As did Crkcppr (comment 2), I checked the author's biog note before reading this story. Mr October is clearly an accomplished author, with 9 Romance stories scoring well above 4. Like most excellent writers, he mysteriously became much less competent when writing a Loving Wives story, scoring 3.6 so far. Even so, that is a high score for a LW story in which the husband hasn't wrought revenge on the adulterous wife and/or the man who led her astray.

I was impressed by the author's ability to write Carrie's thoughts and feelings. Perhaps there could have been a slower and more detailed descent of her thinking as she focused more and more on her obsession, but that was a minor element in the main theme of the story.

But the real gut-tearing emotions were displayed by the author in Dan's letter. Sometimes a message between husband and wife can be so painful to express that it can't be done face to face and I thought this letter was an excellent example.

The only part of the story I didn't like was the author's note to the reader at the end. I am very happy for a story to end with a dilemma, even though many LW readers can't cope with it. As one who made the mistake of attempting to satisfy reader demands to tidy up the ends of a story that was supposed to pose a dilemma, may I suggest, Mr October, that you don't do it unless you really feel motivated to do so. And I don't think anybody else can do it satisfactorily either.

But all in all, i thought it worthy of five stars.

Lue

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Well you got a raft of comments

Including the usual intelligentsia that hang around here with their two word "cuck shit" comments. I'm sure they're straining their language skills with that much.

It must take them months to learn "do you want fries with that." So many words to remember.....

Trying to talk rationally to someone like the cuck shit idiots is a waste of time. Reason isn't their forte. Discussion isn't their strength. They vote for lying politicians without the slightest idea of what the issues are. But I digress.

You're wasting your time trying to talk intelligently to them. Just delete them.

Perhaps there are only 7 basic plots but like cake, decorating and flavouring it is everything.

You sketched out a good story with a flaw. He needs to own it. He went along with it. What kind of wuss allows something like that and then complains. He could have stopped it and didn't. Would she have anyway. You'll never know. For that reason he needs a come to jesus moment responsibility wise.

Everyone has fantasies. But I'd be damned if I'd carry one out WITHOUT my wife's total and enthusiastic support. Anything else would be her fault if she went along with it. Just say NO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not much on stories without an ending

Story line and theme were good. I hate to be left hanging though. Needs an ending. When I read one like that, I just go on to the next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would give this a zero if I could...

Just because there is no ending. Why write anything if you are too lazy to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So, what happens next?

IT'S YOUR FUCKING STORY, ASSHOLE! If you can't be bothered to end your own story, don't bother posting it shithead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You ask?

You wrote the story. You need to deliver some sense of closure. What conclusions does Dan come to? What can Carrie do to atone. Is atonement possible? You've gor a really interesting story that you need to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

She betrayed him in the worst way and he is still loving her??!! Are you insane or what?? Take the slut to the cleaners and go on with your life!!! And for you as an author. Dont you have the ability to end your own crap??!! Pathetic!!!

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Well, evidently most like your writing . . .

You know you've got a decent story when we all get caught up supporting or criticizing the premise, direction, and individuals in it. Almost no one has a problem with the style or foundation . . . I'd take that as a compliment to your writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting confession style of story

And very emotive too. But this isn't a weekly serial, I'm guessing, so you can imagine how I and a great many others feel about cliffhangers. It needs continuation. That said, it was a novel approach and her genuine contrition made it an interesting read.

One small point.

"I was experiencing the final death thralls of my marriage." Did you mean death throes?

Cheers. Thanks for the effort.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Mr. October

I have read your romance "Almost," and loved it. You are a highly talented writer.

When you get off into the BBC thing, you're on shaky ground. You mentioned Randi. She sometimes flips the sexes and gets away with it because no one can accuse her of being a racist. Most of the BBC stuff is just putrid racism.

My problem with your story is that the woman is an idiot. How did he not notice during all those years? The portrayal of her as a hormonal nut bag is the major flaw. At least try to give her a reason for misunderstanding other than having lost her mind due to raging hormones. Make her confusion about what her husband wants the basis for the story and you have something, so long as she isn't completely brain dead. When you make her driven by lust for BBC, it sounds racist, whether that's what you intended, or not.

Send me an email and I'll give you my writing identity and some other information that might be of interest to you. You seem like a good guy. Kimi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Wrote It

Four stars.

As for what is next, you wrote it so you should finish the work.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
When a man loves ( or writes as) a woman ( cue Percy Sledge song )

Things can get a inauthentic to a surreal squared, downward spiral level as a hundred little false notes struck. . This story reminded me of Huckleberry Finn Chapter 11 when title character dresses up like a girl and spends time in cabin with shrewd matron.

" And don't go about women in that old calico. You do a girl tolerable poor, but you might fool men, maybe. Bless you, child, "

Kudos to author insofar that your female narrator voice convinced a lot of men ( and kimi ). That's a baseline level of success. of sorts. To me , the husband's POV to chronicle events would have rang more authentic . Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is FTDS when you need him?

Author I had no problem with the theme or your writing ability, but damn if I'd known you wouldn't finish this story, I wouldn't have read it. You just pulled a JPB on us. I absolutely hate stories without an ending. If I want to furnish my own ending, I'd write a fucking story, wouldn't I. My bad, I should have read the comments first. Lesson learned. No score.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
I have to disagree, my good LordSD

It wasn't a matter of "female narrator voice convinced a lot of men", it was that there was no question about the author and that he was writing in a first-person female voice. It's done often here, as is the converse.

I'm as sensitive as most to incompetent attempts to do this (as, I am sure, is Kimi who you mention) and this was one that I would classify as very competent.

Despite the obvious differences between men and women, I do think that the similarities are far greater. They both do have emotions, although it may be less acceptable socially for men to display them openly and verbally.

It was probably more likely that the man (Dan) would write that letter than the woman (Carrie), although this was one occasion where it would perhaps be a successful strategy for Carrie to behave as a man might and to also commit thoughts and feelings to paper in her response.

Lue

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This is a good first part of a story...

This is a good first part of a story...But I always say, the characters and the plot belong to the writer...He is the only one to know them...When a writer decides to sent a story he must know how it'll end...As a part 1 I would have rate it 4*, but knowing the writer will not end his story, I'll rate it 1* hoping he changes his mind...

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 6 years ago
C24J blaming DAN? but not the wife?

First your well written premise or argument that there a lot of people in the world who can do things a lot better than anyone of us whether ...it's cooking ...or driving ...or painting or playing baseball or fucking is a argument based on sophistry.

None of those other things have the same sort a deep personal connections which exist within a marriage between two people. So please stop of the bullshit or get a job with the trump administration because quite frankly you sound like a fucking idiot .

Second your conclusion that the wife Carrie seems to understand how bad her decision was is kinda funny and ironic. Sure after she' has had a great set sex now she gets to go back to her home and the dumb bad sex but still lovable loser husband while at the same time reliving her sex fantasy in her head AND she still has husband paying the bills ... a wonderful home and the kids and wonderful garden ... .

so sure Carrie maybe NOW understand how bad her decision was. What's not easy to understand is how YOU cant see how superficial her perspective was

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
betrayal?

from what I read he didn't say no to her fantasy, he encouraged it. If one cant honestly share fantasies with their spouse, they don't have a good channel of communication. I wouldn't mind a part 2 where the hubby takes ownership for not simply telling his wife he wouldn't like to see her fuck another man

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 6 years ago
No reason to write chapter2 sorry sbrooks / danoctober

The wife says something at the bottom of page 1 from which there is no coming back from

If we accept the premise that the wife was so caught up in her sexual fantasies that she was completely unaware of what her husband felt / thought... that she she was so caught up in her fantasy that she simply shut down her marriage intuition which all married couples have when they have been married for more than just a few years

Let's accept that premise....

Once the wife begins to detect that something is wrong with husband she says this at the end of page 1

" I still didn't feel like I done anything wrong"

.

THAT is statement right there is the death of the marriage .

At this point in the story the wife has come out of sexual frenzy and she appears to be returning back to the "normal " or at least move away from whore wife that she was .

Therefore she SHOULD be able to figure out what is wrong... what she did .. that Dan isnt really sick . The fact that she couldn't figure this out and did not know what was wrong with Dan until he wrote that letter is the reason why there is no need for chapter 2.

.

The wife is simply is unable to see what she did wrong and how she hurt her husband. She has engaged in actions of war and destruction on the marriage and she doesn't understand what she has done.

From Dan's perspective it is clear that she no longer loves him because she is no longer able to understand intuitively what is the problem in the marriage

Game over

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 6 years ago
readers Blaming the Husband are missing a KEY point

I notice a lot of readers are commenting that the husband should put his foot down and that his acquiescence was only going to lead to problems. I agree that he could be more forceful but many here are missing the key portion of the conversation and are misinterpreting what actually was said.

RECALL --- early in the story when the wife is trying to get the husband interested in her black cock sex fantasy ... there is this bit of conversation between the husband and wife.

"Carrie, is this something you really want to do? You would be willing to let a black man use you like these women on the screen?"

"Danny, if you were there I would."

"Really, Carrie?"

This is the CRUCIAL point of the story right here because the wife does not understand the husbands reaction and apparently most of the readers do not either.

.

The wife is saying that she can go through with he fantasy provided her husband was there. Her FOCUS is on not going behind his back ... being " open and communicative" in a modern marriage.

BUT -- here is the KEY point -- the husband hears the wife's words as a form of humiliation . He hears that she is saying he is so bad in bed and so unsatisfying that the wife wants to humiliate him and emasculate him by having him watch her fuck a big black cock

This is one the reasons why the husband sort of agreed to this. He was in the state of shock that his wife thought so little of him he may not have been able to form a coherent answer at the time. Of course during the story he had enough time to put his foot down and say know this is unacceptable for me

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re: Ending

I have no problem with inviting others to write their own endings, but why not provide YOUR ending, and invite others to change, expand or replace it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Author has talent. Better than most LW stories.

When telling a story which happened in the past use past tense verbs not present tense verbs.

As far as their marriage surviving as a sexless union, as some commenters have suggested, never going to happen.

Some serious counseling is needed by both Dan and Carrie, especially Dan. His entire perception of himself as someone who has satisfied Carrie in the past or can satisfy her in the future has been shattered. Even if their marriage ends, Dan will always be questioning any future partners about his ability as a lover if he doesn't get some help.

The couple of sentences that really got my attention were Dan's saying in the letter that after their first conversation he knew that Carrie was serious about realizing her interracial fantasy and would make it a reality with him or without him. This tells me that Dan thought Carrie had a real selfish streak to her personality. If this is what Dan thinks about Carrie, whether true or not, their marriage definitely needs some therapy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re: The Race Issue

Couldn't the cuckold fantasy have been accomplished ALMOST the same without the BBC?

It just pulls too many triggers that don't deal with the real issues, the wife's insensitivity to what her husband really wants, and the husband's inability to stand up and say "NO!"

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Not so easy!

Well written and please don't disappoint next chapter.....divorce the wife! Anon

I think the authors to write the end of the marriage is easier, but to write a story with the future of the divorced exhusband with other woman is not easy.

The author should concentrate to the future connection in the story from the begining when the author started to write!

This type authors concentrate to the marriage catastrophe only and they do not think of the future of the husband characters.

If somebody gets initiative to write round whole stories with the future for the husbands it is important to find the future plot together with starting first part in the author's mind!

It may be this advice can help.

Unfortunatally this story collection the LW is full of without future stories it could be very good more stories with future for the spouses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Your story was very interesting in that, what seemed to be, an innocent wife has a fantasy to experience a black cock and has her husband in attendance and filming the act that only a selfish wife could carry out, and than leave the reader to figure their own ending. That's an act of selfish writing. I believe that each reader can come up with an ending, but you the writer would better serve the reader your conclusion.

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Not writing your own ending is a cop out. Figuring out where this couple is going to go is a lot harder than figuring out how they got there. I probably would've given this story at least 4* so since it's half done I'll give it 2 instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would it kill you to EDIT or write your OWN ending, such a cop out expecting others to do it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Write your own ending!

I agree with many other comments. It's a huge cop-out for you to write part of a story and expect others to finish it for you.

I won't rate this until YOU finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not sure how I feel.

I like and hate this story. I read the comments section, and it's was cheap not to finish this story danoctober. Very cheap and selfish. Who else can finish this story but you. It was a wanker move to leave it to the readers finish it. Bloody Hell. Don't be a wanker and finish the damn story. This is no way to end this story. Get a pair will you. Decent story with a cheap easy out. Man up and finish it wanker.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years agoAuthor
You got to LW's commenters.

I believe from all the catagories I've read on this site, people in LW's section are the most brutal, honest commenters. I cool with that. More than cool. Hate this story? I told everyone in the end Carrie and Dan were fictional characters. It's a bullshit story giving the reader an open invitation to WRITE.

It was a side thing. I'm working on another story here and this was a venture into a different catagory whose authors techniques I find unique and admire. That's all.

I thank EVERYONE who posted a comments here. But this is like a Television, don't like what you see? Change the channel.

Still reading? Then write something . For fun. Post it and enjoy the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story and please keep strong

I enjoy this story. Please keep up with the strong behaviour and attitude......finish strong and you will have high scores and big fans.

alfiemoon1alfiemoon1over 6 years ago
great

Really enjoyed this story,please,please, write a follow up..

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Unfortunatally Clishe

A flash story is short but the readers know the future of the marriage against the most flash stories do not show the future.

A lot of LW stories stand at an end where the readers feel lack from the authors where is the future?

A lot of LW story became Clishe as this story, where the family is trainwreck and the author stopted here.

This type situation is not new here in LW and the readers are tired from the 100 and 100 Clishe stories.

The BTB and stories are interesting with the future of the spouses and funny but the Reconciliation stories also deal with the future of the spouses.

I think one of possible for the step out from the Clishes is the stories with future, but I think the good flash stories are not Clishe!

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Invitation

@danoctober

I become author after similar invitation as yours. I published 11 stories (Here on Literotica I have 3 stories). My all stories deal with the future of the spouses!

Unfortunatally I am not English speakining so the quality of the grammar and style depend on my helper.

My best story is on Romance and 4.52 this time and the story central part is the FUTURE OF THE SPOUSES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice story. Hits on the guilt of the wife and the massive insecurity of the husband. In real life, they would probably go to counseling and learn to communicate better. Or divorce and find happiness in new relationships. Or one or both go through emotional depressions and what not. A lot of stories like that though.

So, to do something different, let's see. Okay, how about Carrie looks at it logically. Her husband Dan feels like a failure of a sexual partner because Carrie had awesome sex with a hung black guy. He feels he could never measure up. So how can Carrie prove to him that is not the case. Well, by continuing to have sex with the unnamed black guy, This would be hidden from Dan for awhile as he is no longer living at home. Eventually though, Dan figures it out and prepares to serve her with divorce papers and a nasty lawyer to portray her in court for the slut she is. But as he is about to (or just has) delivers the divorce papers, Carrie gives Dan a DVD and asks him to watch it. And afterwords she will sign anything he wants.

So Dan watches the DVD. The first scene is Carrie and her black stud laying out the rules. They will have sex but not do anything new from before (because that will be for her husband if he will have her back). So they have several sessions of sex. The first few Carrie is enjoying herself, the next few, the high is somewhat gone but her partner is still able to get her off. Eventually, the sex becomes monotonous and boring between the two of them. Maybe the partner even asks why Carrie is continuing if neither are into it. The DVD ends with Carrie and her partner discussing while they had sexual chemistry and NRE, it was not sustainable for the high of the first few times. She then asks her partner who was his best partner and why. He answers about this old wife or girlfriend (who left him/died/he cheated on/regrets/whatever) that he loved and that when they made love, it was more special and intimate. Carrie and him discuss how they should have communicated better about having better sex with their lovers instead of bringing in another person as most people do not want that and would mistake the NRE/first time with true sexual intimacy that can carry on long after the NRE is faded.

At this point, Carrie can talk to Dan about inviting someone else to sleep with him who he would have sexual chemistry (and get back at her). He could say yes and have a great time and it would hurt Carrie like deep down, but she would suffer through watching it (maybe with the woman rubbing her nose in it). But after, Dan would understand that what he and Carrie had was deeper than a great ONS even if on the surface level, it seemed not to be. Or he could say no Carrie's offer and Carrie could take the lead into introducing more sexual games in the bedroom (which I think would happen regardless of Dan saying yes or no). Or whatever.

There are other problems as well (Carrie would be having her cake and eating it too in some cases) but that would be something for the writer to work out. Also, it has the opportunity to give more depth to the unnamed black man.

Anyway, just some thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A flash story? I think not.

You have far too many unnecessary words to be a true flash story. You are repetitive and redundant. You could easily trim a third from this and have the same tale, but it would be far more effective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid is as stupid does

He should have said "no." His actions were his explicit consent. He has only himself to blame, he should have told her his fantasy before the deed was done... Obviously, she will never be sexually happy with him again......a bad story at best.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
@ luedon ( respectfully ) cc this tale of woe borne of perstiforous polyamory

Lue , I don' t claim to be any kind of expert on what constitutes woman's fiction on term of authenticity. That being said : I am an avid amateur reader who likes to read books mainly by male authors but try to skim the cream of what's making waves in terms of female scribes. Currently I'm actually perusing two female fiction efforts 1) ' ' Prozac Nation' by Elizabeth Wurtzel which is grim, but vivid and. 2) ' Nanny Returns ' ( sequel.to Nanny Diaries " which alternates between poignant and funny in a lampoon the upper 1% class.

Both the female narrators are ferociously bright with tendency to be sensitive to a fault . Maybe this is what colored my review of this effort. The female narrator ( as portrayed by her male creater claims to have " the perfect " marriage yet is flummoxed when her flawless husband stonewalls her after fidelity hiatus where she is transported to new heights of carnal ectasy and nigh involuntary speaking in tongues under BBC influence.

Her hubby intuition skills are nill post BBC , it's like this woman's empathy fuses are blown out . Now there are a definite subset of woman who wouldn't care about their other half 's deafening silence post fidelity jailbreak. Imstillfun, Angiquesophie and Girlinthemoon have portrayed these brazen trollops skillfully in multiple stories.

But none of these talented amateur women scribes would claim the fictional marriage was perfect beforehand along with holding husband in high esteem and mind meld empathy . That's why in my opinion I found the female POV fairly abysmal in terms of male author crossover. Again - this is my conjecture , just my opinion as said previously. You and kimi evidently differ with this. My prediction ? One monkey doesn't stop the circus.

danoctober has hit a pre-eminently male-dominated, very popular response. When the female authors mentioned ( or others not called out ) line up to acclaim his intergender fictional portrayals- I'm holding to my humble hypothesis and wish you the best , envying you the pleasure found perusing this conte of pathos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
jesus

"One monkey doesn't stop the circus."

And you're a racist piece of shit.

TnexTnexover 6 years ago
Seemed Realistic

The story was to wordy for a flash story. I would’ve liked to see it longer with more description of the actual sex act. The most important part of the story got very vague. I still enjoyed it however. I wish there was a good way of tracking the rest of the story that others will hopefully add.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it alot.

Have hubby come begging back only to to be completely cuckolded and dominated by his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't Be Lazy, Finish YOUR Story

When I first started writing stories here, I remembered the words of HDK who keeps reminding new writers, (paraphrasing here) that starting a story is easy, the end is what is difficult. Your ending is a copout.

You stated that you had many ideas? Pick one and start typing. We'll be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome to LW 4 stars

This is a pretty good flash story. The problem I have is that it is hard to believe that the husband would not have talked her out of realizing the fantasy in the days leading up to the event. It wasn't sprung on him or done while either was impaired by drugs/alcohol. The wife considered their marriage to be perfect with everything that goes with it. What rational person would not consider the likely impact of having sex outside that marriage?

The wife is uber sorry after the fact. I don't think I can remember a cheating spouse being as repentant in a LW story and she wasn't cheating; her husband went along with it. Given their past and current professions of love with each other, the likely outcome is reconciliation with counseling for the blow to Dan's self-esteem and his wife's insensitivity. Imagine what would have happened if the wife had feelings for the black guy who was essentially a sex machine or if they insulted Dan's sexual adequacy during the sex. It could have been much worse as portrayed in many of the sleazy LW cuck loving stories that populate this section.

Thanks for your work,

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exerting Your Leadership

In this story, Dan was the problem going forward with this fantasy. As the ‘leader’ in this relationship, he didn’t exert his leadership in protecting his wife and his marriage. This is similar to the situation of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. Eve had a temptation, but since Adam failed to put his foot down and exert his leadership, civilization, in a heavenly sense, fell. Likewise with his marriage. Dan had an obligation as a leader, friend, husband and father to express his feelings on the situation before it happened. If you love someone, you don’t lead them to the thing that will eventually hurt them and your relationship. How silly is that. A good friend will tell the person they love how that thing will affect them and how it will hurt there friend also, if they really know them well. Dan is made to be a victim in this story when all he really was is a coward who couldn’t protect his family by simply expressing him self to his wife who he supposedly loves.

He had to have some sense of understanding that if he allowed her to go through with this, that it would devastate their relationship. He also had to understand that although she had this temptation, her marriage and he meant more to her. So as a friend and leader, you put a stop to it. And after expressing your concerns and she still wants to go through with it, then it’s on her and you have done your duty as the leader and the person who cares about her.

All people have some type of temptation, but that doesn’t mean that just because they have it that they don’t love you. It’s if they act on it is what counts. If the truth be told, he mislead her into thinking that is was ok. This BS backward thinking that ‘if it’s what you want, I’ll let you have it, you were eventually do it anyway’ is total bullshit. That’s like leading a friend to crack and letting them do it because they were eventually going to do it anyway. What the fuck kind of friend, husband, father are you! I’m sorry, but Dan was sorry excuse for a leader in that relationship and she probably needed a new husband anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a bad story! It's not my thing, but captured the cuck emotions well!

I think I have a true conclusion. What if this whole thing was a dream? The wife dreamed this. She wakes up in bed next to her husband and realizes it was a bad dream. Once she realizes it, she is happy it was a dream and then makes wild monkey sex to her husband! The husband then goes to work while she thinks about their entire marriage the whole day. She thinks about how happy he has made her and that perhaps she has been neglecting him a bit. Then after dinner with the kids in bed, the husband proposes that they watch porn. They watch wife/BBC porn and the husband asks if she would ever want to do a BBC. She thinks for moment remembering her dream and answers, "Not ever on your life!" My point is that even if it had happened, I don't see this realistically tearing their marriage apart! A long marriage has many ups and downs. I don't see this as a deal breaker. Just speaking from experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written

and despite what some commenters think, it has an ending already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-well written

And what is the ending? He wrote her a letter explaining what it will be from now on, but how did she respond? We'll never know, will we. Did they make it, did they part ways, what obstacles did they have to overcome? I guess you're not curious enough to want to know. Just end it anywhere and call it a story? Is that your idea of how a story should be presented to the readership? I welcome your answer. I guess it doesn't take much to please some.

Author, I commend you for posting in this controversial category. As you can see, the feedback is fast and furious. A good story but left one wanting. It is what it is. Next time you don't want to finish a story let us know in advance so we can have the choice whether we want to read an unfinished tale. That's my only gripe. 3*

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
I do not understand quantity of THE SAINT HUSBANDS in the stories!

Funny, but the infidelity survays say 60% of the husbands have minimum 1 extramarital affair and 55% of the wives. The cheating events of the husbands are higher than the wives.

Is it not possible the husband (if he stays married for the sake of the kids) finds some women for cheating to mend his emasculanity or he looks for prostitutes to mend his sexual capability.

I remember Girlinthemoon's story "The Man Next Door Ch. 03", where the husband equalized with extramarital sex. It is debatable the success of the equalization, but Girlinthemoon does not portrayed a "SAINT HUSBAND" as the RAAC and CUCK stories.

The other story is OHIO "The Surrogate Ch. 03", where the emasculinated husband looks for a special sexual treatment to mend his sexual capability (as an extramarital training) and finds an extramaritial love with other woman when his sexual abilty became goo and divorce, new marriage, etc... OHIO does not show a "SAINT HUSBAND" in this story as well.

The "Saint Husband" stories as the Cuck and the RAAC stories became tiresome.

We do not know this husband becomes "Saint Husband" because the coward author did not want to carry on the story, but a cuckold sequel (what some posters suggested in their comments) would open this husband character's sanctuary.

I think a lot of husbands who stays married with a cheating wife for sake of the kids also lost the resistance to the extramarital affairs, because they are not SAINTS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wouldn’t want her back

Once they go black , I wouldn’t want the nasty bitch back!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdanoctober@danoctober
Wow! What a time to be alive. Hope everyone passing by has everything going their way, with all good and no bad. Positive vibes from me to you.