How to Fill an Empty Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs...oh sorry Donna I have to run to a class that I can't miss. I wish I could skip it though because I have a feeling the conversation is gonna be pretty steamy." She said with a mischievous giggle.

She leaned into Donna once again after Katie went into her room to get dressed. She once again whispered to her, "I want kidding you know, she's always wanted to play with your titties. Do you think you might let her?"

Donna just smiled and took Trish's hand in her own, "Like I just told Katie a few minutes ago honey, no just isn't in my vocabulary till I leave here."

"God damn, I hope you know what you're getting into here Donna. Katie is a nympho and her appetites are huge. If you go down this road this weekend she's going to always want you, how will you handle that?" Trish asked softly.

Her questions and suggestions were part of what she was supposed to do this weekend to help facilitate Katie's fantasy. She had expected much more resistance and thought she would have to skirt the issue of Katie's desire for some time. Now she was just going to have as much fun teasing Donna with the idea of fucking Katie, fucking her own daughter.

"Don't worry about that Trish baby; I want to know how you're going to handle it if it does happen. You know you will have to be sworn to secrecy and nothing that happens here can get back to Connecticut in any manner," Donna told her.

"Can I be honest with you Donna?"

"Of course sweetie after all you're like a daughter to me," Donna told her then realized how that could be taken in these circumstances. She just gave Trish a small smile afterwards as if to challenge her on the daughter observation.

"Katie confessed some things to me earlier this week. She was afraid that certain feelings and attractions might freak me out. After hearing what it was I was far from freaking out instead I was getting turned on. The whole idea of... well without spelling it out I think you know what I mean. She knew I would be here this weekend too, she could have asked me to go home but I think she wants me to be here. So I asked her for one thing, without even hesitating she said yes. Now since you're here and I'm getting the vibe from you that Katie's secret crush might be rooted in certain possibilities I will ask you the same question,"

Donna was intrigued because Trish was the wild card in all her fantasies this week. She had wondered to herself what Trish would be up to this weekend and was hoping that she would be staying elsewhere for at least one night. It wasn't that she wouldn't enjoy having the gorgeous redhead hanging with her and Katie she just wasn't sure how the girl would react if Katie continued to push. If Katie continued to flirt like she had the last time she was home or even the other day on the phone.

The last thing she needed was word of anything getting back to Jack. So it was a huge relief to hear that Trish was not only accepting Katie's unusual feelings towards her but was excited by them as well.

"What is it honey, I know we are all skirting a huge issue right now but why don't you just spit it out. I won't tell Katie we spoke but just be honest."

Trish looked Donna right in the eye, "She wants to fuck you Donna, she's wanted to fuck you for years. It's tortured her and made her feel dirty and evil but now she decided to go for it. I told her I would help her make it happen but from seeing you and hearing what you're saying I don't think I'm gonna have to help too much."

Having the fantasies she had been entertaining for some time now was one thing but to actually here an affirmation of the same feelings about her own daughter was mind blowing. She almost felt like just marching into Katie's room right now and giving herself to her daughter. She decided she would let Katie guide them and follow at her pace.

"That's pretty amazing Trish baby, but you said you had a question, the same question that you say Katie has already agreed to," Donna said softly. Her pussy was fully engorged right now and she wondered how long she could stand there.

"I want to watch D...Donna, I want to watch the two of you do things to each other! Please tell me its okay with you?" Trish almost begged.

"Hmmm what things are you talking about sweetie, I don't understand," Donna said obviously teasing the young woman.

"Damn you're just like her aren't you, like daughter like mother. Fucking, fucking each other that's what kind of things!" Trish asked desperately.

"My God Trish what kind of mother do you think I am. Just the thought of that is so perverse and wrong. Do you really think I'm the kind of mother who could spread her legs and pull her own daughter's lips onto my soaking wet pussy? Do you think I'm the kind of mother who could suck her own daughter's cunt till she screamed for me to stop?" Donna whispered into Trish's ear this time.

She was fully getting into the whole wicked mentality of what was clearly going to be a weekend of debauchery shared with her own offspring.

Trish's breath was coming in gasps right now because Donnas' words had her dripping down her legs. It could be seen on her legs as it exited the jean shorts she was wearing.

"Yes D...D...Donna...I do...think that's what kind of mother you are. My god I think that you and Katie have more in common then you both realize. So can I watch please, I especially want to watch the first time? I want to witness a mother and her daughter fucking for the first time!"

"Well okay sweetie since you thinks that's the kind of mom I am I promise to make sure you have a seat front row center if any wicked things like that were to happen this weekend," Donna said while running the tips of her fingers down Trish's arm. She saw the goosebumps rise and smiled wickedly.

"Thank you Mrs...oh sorry Donna, thank you so much," she said softly. She was shivering at the feather like touch of Donnas' finger.

Then Donna made her world explode, "Honey if you have this secret obsession with a mother and daughter doing things why just be content to watch. You have a mother too you know and the last I looked she was really hot. I can also tell you with a degree of certainty that Joanna has enjoyed the touch of a woman more than once in her life,"

The look on Trish's face at the knowledge she had just been given was priceless. Her lips just started forming questions but no sound came out. Then she just croaked out a barely heard, "Are you sure about ...my mom likes..."

"One hundred percent certain, she's told me about it more than once. I think she was making a play for me but I wasn't ready back then. I'll tell you what, depending on what happens this weekend here I might be convinced to discretely mention to her that you've followed in her footsteps in certain ways. I could maybe feel her up...oops I meant out about how she feels about your liking women. You do like women don't you Trish baby?"

"Ummm Yes, I've never...I've wanted to but never went through with it. Would you really talk with my own mom about this?"

"Like I said let's see how this weekend goes, let's see how the taste of incest feels in all our mouths. If we are all comfortable with it then yes sweetie I will get in touch with Joanna and have a nice lunch with her. Over the course of that lunch I'll make sure that you come up."

"Donna this weekend is gonna change us all isn't it?"

"I hope so honey, I certainly hope so!" she said hugging her daughter's best friend.

Just as Trish was reluctantly leaving the apartment Katie came out of her bedroom now fully dressed. She had dressed for effect for her own mother, something she usually reserved for potential lovers. Then she thought to herself, isn't that what my mother is right now. That thought made her tingle all over and she was contemplating throwing all her plans for seducing her out the window. She was sure that her mom didn't need any seducing right now.

"Hmmm so what exactly were you and Trish talking about while I was getting myself pretty?" Katie teased her mother.

She took Donna by the hand and led her to the kitchen. She was going to enjoy being the aggressive one in their new relationship if it succeeded. She was also sure that her idea that Donna has a slightly submissive personality was true too. Just the fact that she had worn that hat today and made a show of taking it off and handing it to her was all the evidence she needed.

"Baby you don't ever have to do anything to make yourself pretty, you're already one of the most beautiful girls I know," Donna told her using the same response she had heard from her own husband so many times.

"Awwwww Donna, you're so sweet but you have to think that because you're my mom!"

"You forget sweetie, this weekend I'm not your mom. This weekend I'm just a really good friend visiting from out of town. So I'm not looking at you with a mother's eyes right now."

"Oh and what kind of eyes are you looking at me with Donna, what do they really see?'

"Honey, let's talk for a bit because I want to give you everything you and I both seem to want this weekend. I just want to try and ease into it a bit and not rush anything; I think we've both had some special feelings building inside us for some time now."

Donna sat down at Katie's kitchen table while her daughter gave her coffee and a croissant. She smiled sweetly at her young daughter, but was looking at her with lust in her eyes. After what Trish had just told her she knew that she could just take her into the bedroom and start their affair. She wanted her daughter to seduce her though since she and Trish had worked out how to do it.

Katie made herself a coffee also and taking a deep breath sat across from her mom. She took in the view in front of her and felt her heart pounding with excitement. Her mom had just admitted that she was here for the same thing Katie wanted.

"Okay, I need to know why you're here mom. I know you're not here as my mom but I need to know why now? What is going on in your life and why are you responding to me and my silly flirtations this time?" Katie asked putting it out on the table.

"Wow that's a pretty heavy question so quickly honey. We seem to have skipped all the getting reacquainted after not seeing each other for two months." Donna said smiling wickedly.

"Well Donna it's not that heavy considering the responses you've been giving me since Monday. I mean I flirted openly with you on the phone Monday night and you flirted right back and in front of dad too! Now when you get here today you come in holding your hat in your hand literally telling me that there's nothing I would tell you to do that you would refuse. It's kind of dangerous to tell a nymphomaniac like me that you don't have the word no in your vocabulary." Katie told her while never taking her eyes off her mother's.

Donna took a deep breath then started, "Honey I miss you at home, I feel it in every pore in my body that you aren't there. I do mean every pore too, I feel it in places that maybe mother's shouldn't feel when thinking of their daughters. I think I really started to feel it the last time you were home, do you remember the trip?"

Katie smiled broadly at the thought of her last time home. She remembered trying to get Donna to go out with her and Trish an obvious result of her own attraction to her mom. Then she remembered coming home early in the morning and having a totally surreal conversation with Donna. She had led Donna into asking her own daughter if she had gone out and gotten fucked that night using that exact word. As she had left the room she was sure that her mother had her fingers in her pussy.

"Yes Donna I remember it quite clearly what does that have to do with you being here today. You're sitting across from your own daughter basically telling me that you will do anything I ask you to do. Do you know that I'm attracted to you? That the attraction I feel for you is why I haven't been home as much as I would be? It was that very attraction that made me ask you to go out with me and Trish that night!" Katie confessed.

Donna got excited hearing it directly from her daughter's lips. She just got sad momentarily thinking that the same attraction she was feeling now had kept them apart for the last two months.

"Well after this weekend honey I hope that the attraction you feel won't keep us apart but instead will make us see more of each other. It was that weekend that I openly in my own mind started looking at you in a non daughter way. I saw you in the kitchen that morning as a sexy hot young woman. I wanted to grab you and rip your clothes off but I still couldn't admit that to myself. It was only this past Monday when I had a horrible showdown with your dad. I sat at home and thought about why the last two months had been so horrible for me and him. I realized it was because I missed you so much." Donna told her.

"Mom I've missed you so much it hurts sometimes, you've always been so much more than a mother to me too!" she told her mom holding tears back.

"Honey, you don't know much about my life before your father but I was raised to think that sex was dirty and evil. Your father was able to get me to see how ridiculous that was. We were so adventurous when we were younger always exploring new things in bed and making each other happy. It's more than twenty years later now and there's nothing left to explore, well that's not really true. It's more that there's nothing left to explore that your father is willing to try. I want more, I need more and I can't get it from him. I hope this doesn't shock you but I even thought of swinging with him but when I hinted at it he shut me down. I'm only 42 and I need to be excited with my sex life not bored." She continued her confession.

"Wow my mom the swinger, I think that would be cool and really hot. Maybe we might be able to make that happen for you Donna!" Katie teased.

"See that's why I'm here honey, you're young and open and I kind of felt like you were openly flirting with me when you were home last time. I thought that even if I was wrong about you flirting with me just being around you and Trish might be enough to get me excited again. Maybe to live vicariously through the two of you for a weekend or two would make me feel alive again."

"So now that you know you weren't wrong about my flirting and you know I'm seriously attracted to you what do you want out of this weekend?"

Donna just smiled broadly feeling her pussy saturate itself. She felt her nipples get hard and her palms get sweaty.

She answered her daughter with one word, "Everything!"

Katie lifted her mother's hand from the table while returning her smile. She stared her in the eye and then kissed her fingers. She gently kissed each one before turning the hand palm side up and let her tongue dance over the inner part of Donnas' hand. She then made a show of gently sucking each finger into her mouth while staring into Donnas' eyes.

Donna was going to cum; she could feel it building in her pussy underneath her jeans. She started squirming on the chair rubbing her aroused cunt on the cushion. It was such an obscene erotically charged sight seeing her little girl make love to her hand like she was doing. She moaned softly as Katie drew her middle finger into her mouth and proceeded to treat it like it was a small cock.

"OH baby, please stop, oh god you're gonna...oh god look at you so beautiful! Oh...oh...oh...oh shit yes...yes...yes!!" Donna moaned softly as she felt an orgasm wash over her. Her daughter had made her cum just by playing with her hand.

"Then everything you shall get Donna, but under one condition!" Katie said firmly but lovingly.

As she was recovering Donna panted and told her, "Anything baby, I'll do anything you want me to do. Take me, use me and own me, make me yours, make me your slut this weekend!"

Katie was in heaven because her own mother was not only agreeing to fuck her but was giving herself totally into Katie's control.

"Good girl, that is the condition, that you will do anything I ask at whatever pace I use. You aren't getting me today, that won't happen till tomorrow. Today is going to be all about teasing you and getting you so worked up that you will cum as easily as you just did! Is that understood Donna? Oh and there won't be any touching of your own pussy unless I tell you its okay either. Are we on the same page my little sex toy?" Katie said taking control of her mother.

"Oh god yes baby!" Donna moaned.

"Good so let's finish our coffee and get moving. I need to take my future lover out clothes shopping, I hope you brought daddy's card because we're gonna use it a lot this weekend!"

"Honey why do we need to go clothes shopping I brought some stuff from home?"

"Donna this is the trendy lower east side, I want whoever I will be seen with to look hot and irresistible. I know that you look like that normally but I want others to see you tonight the same way I always do. We're going clubbing tonight and we need to get you something hot for the club!"

Donna was beside herself already because her adventure was in full swing now and she had dove in head first. She was heading towards the deep end of the pool and could only hope she wouldn't drown. With her daughter as her lifeguard she was sure that she would be fine and full of new experiences that would only make her want more. She knew then that this weekend wouldn't and couldn't be a one off for her and Katie. That whatever happened from this moment on would change their relationship forever not just for three days.

Trish was sitting in her class but her mind was not focused on a single word of the lecture. It wasn't really a big deal and she was kicking herself for not ditching the class. She was running with a 4.0 GPA after her first semester and was well on the way to repeating this time too.

Her mind was focused on the way Donnas' arrival had gone and the way she had acted from moment one. It was obvious that Donnas' mind was in the same place that Katie's was and that something would happen this weekend but that wasn't what had Trish all worked up. It was Donnas' turning Trish's interest in her and Katie into an interest in Joanna her own mother.

Donna had no idea that when she mentioned to her that she had her own mother that might be interested in hearing about her daughter's interest in incest that she was so close to target. Ever since Katie had confessed her desires for Donna earlier in the week she had flashes of seeing Joanna's face between her legs when she masturbated.

Couple that with Donnas' revelation that Joanna enjoyed begin with women as well as men and Trish had left the apartment with her universe in an uproar. She already knew her mother played around on her father with his knowledge too. She had discovered it about her parents a while back and she had learned that her father Steven was a cuckold, a man who got pleasure out of his wife being with others. She never would have imagined that some of those others could be women.

Donnas' comments of course led to questions being formed in her mind, questions she couldn't get any answers to right now. Of course because she was of the instant gratification generation it was frustrating her to no end. She needed to ask Donna how she was so sure that her mother liked women. Maybe Donna had just been pulling her leg but she doubted it because she had said that Joanna had told her more than once. She wondered if maybe her mother had succeeded in getting in Donnas' pants even though Donna denied anything happening.

She was now playing with the 'what if's' in her own head about her own mother. Was this how Katie felt all this time before this week she wondered. She wondered what would happen if something did happen with her and Joanna, would she tell Steven? Would she want to give him details the way she did with her other lovers? Then she wondered if her mother ever made her father watch her with her lovers and if she did would she make Steven watch her with their daughter.

1...34567...17