How to Fill an Empty Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna was getting both nervous and excited at the same time. She wondered exactly what kind of help Naomi would give to help her believe in herself. She also wasn't sure about blindly agreeing to give her something in return.

Katie was curious so she immediately agreed to pay Naomi her price and with a look of annoyance from her Donna quickly agreed too.

"Ok Donna strip, take everything off right now!" Naomi commanded her.

She looked over to Katie because she was her guardian at the moment and searched her face for an answer. She wondered if she should follow the older woman's command. A part of her wanted to immediately do as she was told but she hadn't gotten permission from Katie yet.

"Do it mommy, I want you to trust Naomi the same way you trust me. Neither of us is going to hurt you so just follow whatever commands she gives you. If she gives you one and I don't want you to follow it I will tell you," Katie told her calmly.

She couldn't wait to see her mother's naked body again after so many years. She had caught plenty of glimpses of certain parts through the years but never the full effect. She was already dripping wet and she was dying to have an orgasm especially since she hadn't had one since Monday night.

Donna realized then how sexually active Katie must be to appear so comfortable with this situation. Oddly enough where some mother's would be concerned all Donna could feel was proud. She had wanted to make sure her daughter came into adulthood with a more open mind about sex then she had when she was her age. Her mission seems to have been successful and now Donna once again felt like the novice when it came to sex.

The feeling of being commanded to do something was oddly appealing to her too. It took a lot of the responsibility for what she was doing out of her hands. She quickly started shedding her clothes. When she got down to her panties and bra she stopped, she needed another order to go the final step.

"Victoria's Secret mom? Looks like you came to town already dressing sexy for me, is that true?" Katie said as she walked behind her mother.

"Y...Y...yes baby, I was hoping..." Donna stuttered.

"I know what you were hoping because I was hoping for the same thing, If it wasn't for my promise to Trish I would have you right here! I want you to get desperate for it mom, I want you to beg me tomorrow night. Until you become mine then you won't get your fantasy! It will be worth it trust me, you can ask Naomi how good I am with my tongue!" Katie teased while running her hands over her mother's covered privates.

She could feel how soaked her mom's pussy was for her, "Let me help you with the final step Donna!"

With that Katie slid her fingers in the side bands of Donnas' panties and slowly slid them down her legs. She was pleasantly surprised to see that she was totally shaved too. She remembered her mom having a full bush but like most woman nowadays she preferred the pussy she wanted to eat to be hairless.

"Oooooooo look at that, did you shave your pussy for me too Donna?"

"Yessssssss...I shaved my pussy for my daughter's mouth. I wanted you to enjoy eating me if we got that far!" Donna said softly.

Naomi was amazed at the scenario playing itself out right in front of her. She was witnessing the initial seduction of a mother by her own daughter. She had always loved Katie's aggressive approach to sex and felt like she shouldn't be shocked to see her doing this. It also explained Katie's original attraction to her. She obviously had been fostering a mommy issue for some time now which was probably why she had seduced her. She had found out from Trina that all of Katie's women she had sex with were more mature.

Now she was privy to seeing Katie make her and her mother's fantasy get closer and closer to reality. She was lightly cursing Katie's roommate Trish whom she had met a few times. She wondered what kind of promise Katie had made to the girl that kept her from being able to see this gorgeous young woman eat her mother's pussy.

Katie whispered in Donnas' ear so that only she could hear her. "Mommy, you like being told what to do don't you? I know it's true so all you have to do is nod your head!"

Donna looked her daughter deeply in her eyes and nodded a vigorous affirmation to Katie's question.

"Good, good, I'm glad you could be honest with that. I will be your woman mom, you will do everything I tell you is that understood?" she continued whispering.

"Let's be clear that includes when you're home with daddy. If I call you and give you an instruction you have to follow it, understood?"

Donna was on fire, she couldn't believe the control she was about to relinquish to her own daughter. But she once again nodded her head in vigorous agreement.

"You will also be willing to fuck anyone I tell you to fuck, man or woman. You will be taking men's cum inside your pussy and everywhere else so I hope you are on the pill! Do you understand mom, if you disagree with anything I'm saying tell me and we'll stop right now. If we stop though we stop completely and neither of us will ever get what we want!"

The idea of not getting to live out her fantasies with Katie was horrifying to Donna right now. This was shaping up to be everything she felt was missing from her life. She loved Katie's forcefulness and need to take control, not even Jack had ever tried to take control of her or their sex life. If she had to stop now before anything had even happened she would just crawl into a shell back at home. She needed the new experiences that she knew Katie could and would deliver.

"Baby, I told you back at your apartment, the word no is not in my vocabulary this weekend while I'm with you!"

"Not good enough mom, the word no must be eliminated entirely from your vocabulary with me at all times. While you are here in the city with me and even while you're at home with dad. This is where the trust comes in mom, you have to trust that I'll never ever do anything to hurt you or that I don't think you want to happen." Katie said as she held the clasp to Donnas' bra in her hands.

"If you say yes, I will unhook your bra exposing you entirely to me and my ex lover Naomi. Once you are naked with us if it wasn't for my promise to Trish I might have had you service both of us at once. Have you ever had sex with more than one person mom?"

"No, I mean yes, no, no, no... I mean yes I will never say no to you baby, ever. No I've never had sex with more than one person either, I've fantasized about it many times but it's never happened."

"It will happen mom I promise you that. I'm going to shatter any barrier you've ever had sexually just like daddy did when you were younger. I'm going to take you down the dirtiest and darkest paths you can imagine but I'll be right there with you step by step. Now remembering that word that you will never use I'm going to ask you a question and you have to be honest."

Before she asked her question Katie unhooked her mother's bra allowing her amazing 34dd tits to just hang naturally. Her mouth was watering to be able to suck those nipples right now but she had to wait. She had to force herself to wait till tomorrow because she needed to control Donna entirely. She was making insane progress right now but if she moved too fast it could all fail.

Naomi was also salivating at the sight of Donnas' now completely nude body in front of her; she wanted this woman as badly as she ever wanted anyone before. Maybe she would have to amend her request before she told them what it was. Originally she was only going to ask for a double date with the two of them and Trina and herself. Now maybe she should be a little bolder.

"Do you think Naomi is hot mom?" Katie asked softly kissing Donnas' earlobe.

Donna looked over at the woman she had only met a little while ago and she noticed for the first time how hot she really was. She had shoulder length Blonde hair that looked natural and the most striking blue eyes she could ever remember seeing. Her body was amazing too; at 38 she had the body of a twenty year old. Her tits were even bigger then hers or Katie's and if she had to guess she would say they were at least 38d. Her face and especially her lips looked like they were begging to be kissed and she imagined spending hours doing just that.

"Oh god yes, Naomi is hot!" Donna answered breathlessly. She could actually feel a trail of her juice running down the inside of her thigh.

"You would have to admit she must be pretty smart to start up a business like this and keep it going, she's been in business for years!"

"Yes she must be pretty smart. Naomi it's so nice to meet you, I hope the time you spent with Katie was fun!'

Naomi just nodded her head because she was lost for words and blinded by lust.

"Since it's a clothes store that caters to a sexy crowd I would guess you would have to respect her opinion on what is hot or not, or even who right?"

"Yes baby!" Donna answered. She could not believe she was here totally naked in front of these two gorgeous women one of whom is her daughter.

"Well then if you think she's smart as I do too then you would respect her honest unbiased opinion wouldn't you?" Katie asked. As she did for the first time ever she picked up a hand and caressed her mother's tit. She couldn't resist doing at least that with her standing here on display for the two of them.

As Katie took her nipple in her fingers and tweaked it Donna let out a sexy little yelp and a quick nod yes.

"Good mommy, I want you to ask Naomi if she thinks you're hot or not,"

Donna already knew the answer and she was finally convinced that her body wasn't anything to be ashamed of. She could see the lust in Katie and Naomi's eyes and she felt good. She felt proud of her body right now and felt more and more comfortable being naked in front of the two of them.

So instead of just asking Naomi she stepped forward and grabbed both of the older woman's hands. She placed them firmly on her tits and in a Marilyn Monroe like whisper asked her, "Do you think I'm hot honey?"

"Sweetie you are so fucking hot that if you don't get my hands off your tits right away I promise you that Katie will not be your first woman!"

Katie giggled like a little girl and did a twirl, "Nice! Do you see mommy, you are so fucking hot even my ex-lover wants to fuck you!"

Donna actually leaned in and boldly kissed Naomi lightly on the lips letting her tongue graze the crease in between them.

Naomi gasped as Katie's mom kissed her and it took every ounce of willpower she had to not take this further.

As she backed away Donna turned towards Katie giving Naomi a clear view of her naked ass. Naomi wanted to touch and kiss that as much as she had ever wanted anything in her life. She thought her request would go over pretty well now.

As Donna got back to Katie's side she pulled her daughter into an embrace, "Katie promised that you would get to see our second kiss ever. Our family always keeps its promises don't we sweetie?"

Katie looked at Naomi and smiled, "Yes we certainly do!"

Donna lowered her lips to her daughter's and they kissed. This was a much more aggressive kiss because the both of them were so worked up. Donna wished desperately that Katie was just as naked as her but it didn't stop her hands from wandering.

Naomi watched as Donna was aggressively grabbing her daughter's tits through her shirt. Then the mother's hands wandered down to Katie's ass pulling her tight against her naked body. She pulled Katie's legs open and positioned her own in between so that her daughter could rub her clothed wet pussy on her leg. Even through the shorts Donna could feel her daughter's wetness.

Katie meanwhile was pulling on Donnas' nipples while keeping her mouth crushed against her mother's. She loved the feel of their tongues dancing together and was briefly sad that it took so many years for them to get this close. She was sure of one thing while they kissed; she never wanted to stop kissing this woman.

Naomi desperately wanted to play with her own pussy while she watched the incestuous duo in front of her. She held off though because she knew that Trina would benefit from her condition later on tonight.

When they broke the kiss both Donna and Katie were once again breathless. They just stared into each other eyes and kept planting little kisses on each other's lips.

Katie looked down and could see what was almost a steady stream of pussy juice running down the inside of Donnas' thighs. She had a wicked idea and wanted to give her mother her first test of her obedience. She had no doubts that Donna would do anything she asked at this point but wanted to try it out.

"So no more argument about you being a plain old soccer mom right Donna? You believe in this gorgeous body now right?" Katie asked.

"Yes baby I'm done arguing with you, I'm convinced. It's damned exciting to think I can still effect people like this after all these years!"

"Naomi would you like a little treat, maybe a slight taste of what may cum for you in the future now that you know about me and my mom?" Katie teased.

Naomi was like Donna right now in that she would pretty much agree to anything at this point.

"What did you have in mind; you are such a dirty minded little nympho!"

She pointed at the insides of Donnas' legs at the excessive amount of juice, "Why don't you get a taste of what my mom's juice tastes like. I would do it myself except I wouldn't stop when I get to the top!"

Naomi smiled broadly as she walked right over to Donna and sat on her haunches in front of her.

"What's to make you think I will stop at the top?" she teased.

"Wellllll if you were to do that and deprive me of being the first woman ever to put her tongue on this pussy you might not ever get a chance to suck it yourself. Since I kind of guess that the request you were going to make involved that. I think we should make it a foursome double date one of these nights that Donna comes into town, she'll be coming down every weekend from now on isn't that right Donna?"

Donna felt giddy and panicked at the same time, she knew that she agreed to never say no to Katie but how could she agree to every weekend.

For now she just smiled and looked down at Naomi's face, "That would be fun, I just hope you have a nice king sized bed to fit all four of us comfortably!"

"Oh god I think I died and went to pussy heaven last night!" Naomi said as she licked every drop of Donna's pussy juice from her legs. She started at the ankles and worked her way up lazily letting her tongue explore every inch of Donnas' legs.

As she got to the tops of her thighs she thought about plunging her face in between the legs because it smelled so sexy and excited. Then she thought about the possibilities for the future and turned Donna back towards Katie.

Donna almost fell into Katie's arms she was so turned on. As she did she whispered with concern into her daughter's ears, "Honey I want to come see you every weekend but how can I get Jack to agree to that."

"Mom leave that one up to me, I have an idea and it would be something that would work for us all. Besides daddy would still have you four nights a week it's not like I'm asking for more time than him. Remember how you gave yourself to me just a little while ago and always remember the result of your first no."

"Okay sweetie, I'll let you talk to Jack. He's never been able to say no to you either. Oh my god me and you in the city every weekend the possibilities are..."

"Endless dearest Donna, and I fully intend to make everyone of them come true for both of us!" Katie told her mom.

"Okay so now I guess we have to find some material to unfortunately cover up that amazing body of yours!" Naomi said.

"Pick out 6 outfits for her Naomi; I want her to have a whole fun wardrobe down here!" Katie said handing her the card, her father's American Express Black card.

"Ooooooo I never knew you came from such lofty standards," Naomi teased.

"My dad is really great at what he does, don't ask me what it is because then I would have to kill you!" Katie joked back.

She was thoroughly horny and excited the way the day was going. Her mother was the sexiest woman on the planet to her and she was going to become her lover. She envisioned Donna being her first ever real girlfriend and them doing all sorts of things that couples do, including having amazingly mind blowing sex.

It turned her on to no end to know that the first real relationship she wanted to have was going to be with the person she was closest to in the whole world. She had enjoyed to company of a good number of both men and women since she had moved out of her parents house last August but the only one she even considered getting serious with was standing next to her right now. She wondered briefly if that made her strange or fucked up in some way but she didn't care. In fact it almost felt like it was destined to happen based on how close they had always been.

She was also excited because she had just come up with an idea for her film, it would be exactly what she would use to convince her father to let Donna spend all her weekends with her. She needed to get her mother to agree to star in the film and she would even be in it herself. It would be called 'Empty Nest' and it would be an autobiographical factual account of what was going to happen with her and her mom and why. She needed to do some research on the legality of incest between two consenting adults and hopefully it wouldn't hit a snag there. Even if it did she would just re-write one of their characters into a step-mom scenario.

Naomi produced 6 outfits for Donna to wear around town, a few were definitely for clubbing but the others were more casual. She seemed to have a knack for picking all the right styles and colors to flatter Donnas' body the best. She also produced a bag that she had stapled shut and told the two of them it was only to be opened on their first night together; she said it was a special present from her.

When they left the store Donna was walking on cloud nine and was visibly more confident in her appearance. She actually started to notice the glances she got as she walked next to Katie. Before they had gone into Naomi's shop she would have sworn that all the glances were for her daughter now she could clearly see that she was getting equal attention to her beautiful offspring.

She was also happy because no matter how surreal the whole visit to the boutique might have seemed she felt like she made a new friend too. Granted Naomi was Katie's friend first but she felt like the woman was going to play an important part in their lives together. Before they had left they had accepted an open invitation to double date with her and Trina. She felt like it was thinly veiled invitation to enjoy a foursome with the two other women but the new Donna had no problem with that.

She had accepted the invitation to spend this weekend with Katie with the hopes of new adventures and experiences. She wasn't even in town for more than 4 hours and she was already getting invites to her first orgy along with her daughter. It would seem that the adventures were going to start flooding in.

As the two of them were walking arm in arm like two lovers back to Katie's apartment Donna couldn't help but flashback more than twenty years ago. Back to the days when her and Jack would have been doing the same exact thing that Katie and her were doing right now. She felt no guilt at all over what this weekend was going to bring because she had been stifled for too long. Jack had grown old and wasn't interested in anything new so she needed to go out and get it for herself. She pulled Katie into a tighter embrace to her side and loved the feel of her bra-less breasts pushing into her arm.

1...56789...17