All Comments on 'How to Force Sex on a Man'

by midnightfalcon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Um....

....once a man gets his rocks off, being docile and obedient ain't in the cards. Very readable examination of a famous urban legend though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Interesting story

but it falls down with some spelling mistakes (eg: choir for chore), and a lack of description. Also, it needs to explain the characters more. Why does Drew's boss come over and force him to commit sexual acts. More importantly why does he agree to it. These things make submission more believable. I also have problems believing that women want to have anal sex when it's still a taboo, and they get more pleasure from normal penetration. Though I did like the story as a whole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great.

Don't listen to those other two, in my opinion. The story was perfectly fine.

It was very realistic, perhaps even too much. Yes, we don't know more detail about the boss fucking him. But neither did the main character. And I liked that you had a section where he couldnt get up. It makes me mad when the women with 50F breasts fuck the guy with the 15 inch cock who can cum 4 times in a row.

The story was relatable, sexy, and had a great balance of background info / sex. Not too wordy, not too mich sex.

I'm giving it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun?

Bet they had fun when he had them arrested and sent them to jail, where they belonged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Go to jail. Go directly to jail......

Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200 dollars. Boy was this a stupid, implausible story.

beastboy42beastboy42about 10 years ago
AMAZING!

First off, pay no attention to the others, evidently some people don't understand want a "Domination" story is supposed to be about!!!

So, Facesitting is a HUGE turn on for me, and while there is a lot of it out there, your story has a convergence of several other kinks that make it really stand out! To begin with you write in First person POV. As a Dom myself, I love to read from ANY Perspective OTHER than the subs. I hate reading a story with some sub talking about a women sitting on "My face" very much a turn off.

Also, you include SMELL In this! Once again something missing, as though the strong natural oder of a Women is something to be ashamed of or cover up. It really is wonderful to read of a sub male taking his time inhaling the powerful scent of a women.

Third are Juice! Many women have very powerful "Femgasms" And ejaculate just as much as a man! It is very refreshing reading about a women that doesn't just get "wet" but is actively squirting enough fluids to soak the male she is riding.

All in all LOVELY Sotry ad hope to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When she sat on his face, he bit her clit off.

In amongst the yelling, screaming and bleeding he got loose and called the Police. They went to jail for years. End of dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
He didn't turn them in

He surprised them one at a time. Beat the hell out of them. One died. He smiled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Oh god this story got me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

nice . if he had got the 3 young sluts preg. if babies to keep them busy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Beastboy42

Your comments say more about you than they do the story.

Obviously you are not that intelligent if you don't understand how a story is made up by description and good English. You just wanna get your rocks off buddy.

Also it's not want a Domination but what a Domination as in your illiterate comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous