All Comments on 'How to Give Great Handjobs'

by MarkLazer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for the information, I can't wait to try it.

Please work on catching the spelling and grammatical errors. I wouldn't like a cookbook with the wrong measurements.

Thank you again.

MarkLazerMarkLazerover 9 years agoAuthor
You're right

I proof read my material before I submit but your right, in re-reading it, I did find a few mistakes. Shame on me, I should be better than that. Thank you for your comment.

Lonewolf16Lonewolf16over 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing this. It will be very helpful in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Advice!

I will tell you Mark that this is just as good as you other How to posts. Very informative. Should be rated much higher!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for this, I'm hoping to get with a guy in the near future as we have been chatting back and forth and so I know there are certain things that will turn him on like his nipples being played with, being blind folded, having me suck his precum through his underwear, talking dirty to him and squeezing his ass cheeks. All of these things along with your ideas and tips should prove to be a really fun playtime for a relatively inexperienced guy as I explore his body. I'm so looking forward to learning more about passionate man on man safe sex contact.

wankerholic42wankerholic423 months ago

Mark, you are a man after my own heart. I have been giving guys handjobs for as long as I care to remember and have been told by many straight men that I’m better at masturbating them than their wives or female partners. Like you, I use plenty of hand techniques and speeds in the course of action, sometimes a full-fisted grip, a reverse hand grip, thumb on top fingers underneath and stroking the helmet with my hand above the tip like one of those crane grabbers in amusement arcades. What does make my receiver shudder is when I add more lube to my hand and palm-roll the tip of his prick.

I too have a fetish for cum, but mainly visually although I’m not averse to taking it in my mouth and swallowing. I just love watching the ejaculation, particularly if it lands on my face or body. Having my guy sit astride my waist provides that pleasure. And I love giving a reach-around wank.

Brilliant stuff and thanks! I’ve picked up more tips to improve my technique. Oh, and I got hard reading it! Can’t wait to read more of your contributions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkLazer@MarkLazer
I am a bisexual male who has had some great experiences with men over the years and I hope to continue them and share them with you all! I have started to publish again after a hiatus but lots of sex to write about. My email for this site doesn't work so if you want to contac...