How to Give Great Handjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another light surface coverage handjob technique is using all your fingers and not your palm. Take all 5 fingers and lightly put your tips all around his cock head like an octopus gripping its prey. Lightly message the head with those fingertips almost to the extent of tickling it. Use your other hand to stroke it and you can get him unloading in no time.

When talking about surface coverage, please don't forget about the balls. Now balls have a different feel for different men. Some men like when you play and jostle the balls during a handjob and some men would prefer you leave them alone. Be gentle with them no matter what you do. I like to cup the balls with one hand while I jerk my lover off. You can also rub the balls and even lightly squeeze them as you jerk him. Some guys like when you do something with the balls as he is cumming. I have told this before, but I was with this black guy who had the biggest dick I have ever seen and when he would cum, he loved when I lightly smacked his nuts as he blasted. I once asked him about it and he told me that the vibration made him cum harder.

Surface Texture

Surface texture describes the different feelings and items one can apply to an erection during a handjob that will stimulate or enhance the excitement of the recipient. Varying your surface texture can act in a dual role because not only does it excite your guy physically, but it excites mentally. There are two ways to change the surface texture and that is wear some type of glove or put something on the cock itself.

There are many types of gloves and the first type is latex or some type of rubber glove. Many men have this rubber fetish and just love the way it feels. With that and other type of tacky surfaces, always use lubrication. Other types of gloved surfaces are silk, cotton and those big furry gloves. Additionally, you can use mittens which can also be erotic. All those surfaces provide a soft feel which give your man a different feel during his handjob.

Putting various surfaces on the erection can also enhance the pleasure of a handjob. Another benefit to putting something on the cock is that it can catch or at least block the cum which prevents a mess. Once again, if your man has a rubber fetish, put a condom on his dick and it is exciting to see him fill up that reservoir tip when he orgasms. Other surfaces you can put on an erection would be different types of socks. Socks form a great tube and you can use all different sock fabrics. I personally like to use knee high nylons because they are thin enough to get a great feel on the prick and also tight enough to snug up all around the shaft. Nylon will catch the cum but doesn't hold it well because it soaks through the material very quickly. Wrap your underwear around his cock and that will also get him worked up but that is getting into fetishes and I will elaborate on that later. Whether the surface is rubber, plastic, silk, spandex, cotton, rayon, leather, shimmer, elastic, or any other type of surface, use all of them to your advantage and give your handjobs according to which ones turn your man on the most.

Fetish Inclusion

Incorporating your guy's fetish into your handjob might be the single most effective thing you can do that enhances pleasure and helps him cum quicker. It only stands to reason that if your man is stimulated mentally, the better his orgasm. A fetish is any sense that sexually excites a person. Let's review our five senses and those are touch, vision, sound, smell, and taste. So far in this writing, I have focused mostly on the physical aspect of a handjob and that would be mostly examples of touching. If I talked about all the fetishes people have, I would fill up the next 100 pages and still not be finished. I will discuss a few big ones and you can vary from there. Whenever including a fetish during your handjob, it is better to add it in the middle of it rather than start with it. This introduction adds to the shock and eroticism which can increase the speed and power of orgasm.

I have said this before but one of the biggest fetishes that men have involve or center around feet because feet represent the lowest part of a person and that thrills submissive people. When I give examples of all the sense fetishes that you can incorporate into your handjob, I will give feet examples.

Vision has the most fetishes associated with it. What men see can turn them on tremendously. Body parts such as feet, ass, toes, muscles, hands, cocks, balls, tongues, lips, etc. are popular fetishes. Apparel such as shoes, socks, underwear, jocks, suits, shorts, etc. are more fetishes. You name it, and there are some people that like it such as domination, humiliation, water sports, role play, personal actions, and many, many more. My point is to add those visual fetishes to excite your man when you give handjobs.

An example of a vision fetish added to a handjob would be letting him see your feet. Jerk him in a position so he can see your feet from different angles. You can lay on your stomach with your feet up over your head or sit across his lap so he can see your feet. You can even keep certain shoes on that he likes or you could wear the socks he likes while jacking him off. If it is a visual fetish for him, then wear it and/or let him see it frequently and from different views.

A touching fetish example while you are giving your handjob would be put your feet on his face rather than just letting him look at them. Put your arches against his lips and things like that. You could be whacking that cock and out of nowhere, put your feet up against it or wrap your toes around it. Do things out of the ordinary and implement that fetish and your man will love his handjob.

In staying with the feet theme, implementing a smell fetish is very simple. While you are jerking your man, put your feet in his face and have him smell them or grab one of your nearby shoes and make him put his face in it and wear it like a gas mask. Certain fetish smells can be a great aphrodisiac.

Taste also has a great fetish arousal for your jerk off recipient. I will be beating off my guy and slide down and put my toe in his mouth and make him suck it or hand him my sock and make him put it in his mouth. That taste fetish will make him launch his load like a rocket.

The final sense that can act as fetishes for men are sound. That mostly means dirty talk. Men love dirty talk especially if it is sincere and unique. I will be jacking off my man with lotion and I will say, "Do you hear that slurping sound? My hand his sucking your dick!" In sticking with the feet theme, I will say, "Look at my feet. I have been working all day and I know you want to smell them don't you?" The problem that most people have with dirty talk, is they aren't very creative or get embarrassed easily. If you know your guy's fetish, then the sky is the limit with topics for dirty talk.

I have used feet as my theme to describe fetishes but that is just one fetish. If you are not into feet, then use the fetishes your man likes. Be creative and implement them often.

Cum Guidance

The next topic is basically an extension from fetishes and that is cum guidance. When you are jacking your man off, you simply need a place for him to cum. Now many people reading this probably think, "who cares" and those are the people that probably give weak handjobs. We are human beings but I also believe we have innate animalistic tendencies. Many animals are territorial, especially males, and have the natural instinct to want to mark their territory whether it's scratching, rooting, pissing, or anything else. When a guy is sexually excited about something, he naturally can get turned on by the desire to cum on it. Why else do guys like cumming on anything? Pull up any porn site and you will see guys cumming on faces, feet, shoes, clothing, asses, panties or any other fetish object.

The key is to make it a surprise and spring it on your man as he gets closer to cumming. For example, I was with this guy one time and he was in the kitchen fixing breakfast with this shorts on. I came up behind him and pulled his shorts down and started jacking him off while he was in a standing position. As he got closer to cumming, I got next to him, pulled my shorts and underwear open and ordered him, "to cum in my underwear" while I was standing in front of him and he obliged me by filling up my crotch area with his sticky mess. It was very exciting.

Sometimes you are not purposely aiming his load at something and you just need somewhere for him to put it. When you are in the privacy of your own bedroom, you can make any kind of mess you choose. However, there are times where you might be on expensive furniture, have clothes on that can't get stained, or you may be in a public place and you need to "dispose" of the cum without any mess whatsoever. You can hold out your opposite hand to catch it or use your mouth.

If you use your hand, I recommend cupping your palm over his penis head in the beginning because the first couple of shots will most likely shoot past your hand and make a mess anyway then you can slide your hand palms up to catch the rest. I am a big cum eater so I often use my mouth. To prevent a mess, I then recommend keeping your tongue in your mouth. I will put the cock head on my bottom lip and tilt my head or mouth back, forming a pocket to catch all the cum. Sometimes he will shoot on your nose or you will get some dribble on your chin but those are easy cleanups without making a total mess. Just be sure you keep your teeth out of the way.

Most common handjob mistakes

There are some common mistakes people make when giving handjobs. The first mistake is impatience. If you are jacking your man off and he is taking longer than expected, and you show impatience, he can sense it and it will not only take him longer to cum, his orgasm won't be as good. So if you sigh really strong, keep shifting yourself forcefully, ask him to hurry up or concentrate, or hold your arm signaling it's getting tired are all mistakes made while giving handjobs. Instead of being impatient, do the opposite by telling him, "take your time, we have all day" or add a fetish like previously mentioned. Your attitude dictates the pleasure in the handjob.

The second mistake made is when a man is taking extra time to orgasm, the natural instinct is to either grip his cock tighter or stroke it faster. In reality, you should do the opposite. Gripping the cock tighter or jerking it faster only causes a numbing effect which makes it take longer for him to blow his load. You should either stop all together, and wait 30 seconds before starting back up or loosen your grip or slow down your jerking. Allow him to feel your hand softly and slowly which will increases his sensation that makes him cum.

The final mistake made during a handjob is changing the jerking speed, rhythm, or technique during his orgasm. Now mixing those skills up during the handjob is great and adds to excitement but when he finally gets over the edge and starts spurting, under no circumstances should you change what you are doing. Also, be sure you don't stop or slow down that exact technique until he is completely finished.

In closing, the handjob is not just the lowest form of sex if it is performed correctly and enthusiastically. Use variety and incorporate different techniques and you will be able to jerk your man off like a porn star.

12