All Comments on 'How to Have Great Sex Over 50'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very True.

Great read, this is all so very true. Just as you described it. The older we get,the better we get.. Thanks for this..

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 8 years ago
Just what a man over 50 needs to read

Thank you sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
On the mark!

The best sex I've ever had has been since my 50's and I'm 67 now. Yeah, I could go more often when I was younger but even in my late 50's, early 60's, I was still good for twice a night. I remarried a little over 3 years ago and the sex is amazing! There aren't any boundaries between us, we both love ass play, which makes it even more erotic, and my wife cums like no one I've ever seen before! My climaxes leave me panting, they're so powerful, so don't let anyone tell you you're over the hill once you hit 50!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks.

I'm pushing 70 and with 10 mg of Cialis I am ready to go after about an hour. We usually find fun stuff to do in the meantime also. Thanks for sharing your reassurance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ditto

My wife, a voluptuous redhead who turned other men's heads and was terrific to me in bed, died about two years ago. We were both 56 at the time. I figured my sex life was over, and was very grateful for the many pleasures I had experienced with her. Then came 2015, when I began a torrid relationship with a gorgeous brunette in her 30s. My 59th birthday present was to receive the best blowjob I've ever had. The multiple orgasms I gave her were enough to keep her coming back all year. Sadly, we have parted company now....but I can't wait to see what happens next! Guys, never lose hope -- you never know what tomorrow will bring!

Stillness1977Stillness1977about 8 years ago
Another great article from BatsandGlamour

Bats,

Glad that you're still writing -- thanks for this.

I re-read your article "Breaking the Rules of Sex and Marriage" every so often just to remind myself not to get rule-bound...

Best wishes to you --

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
72 and still at it.

All good advice.

whimmsywhimmsyabout 8 years ago
WB

Happy to see another of your wonderful submissions!

EroticallyWickedEroticallyWickedabout 8 years ago
Great article

...and glad to read another of like mind! FYI for women that are thinking this is just for men. Nope! I'm a woman, married 30+ years. The only thing I will add is if you don't use it, you might loose it, but this is true of anyone at any age. So. As with exercise start slow. Don't expect instant goal results, and like any muscle the more you exercise the stronger and better it gets! I think both men and women go through menopause, and this is a very real issue, but menopause is NOT the end of sex. There can be issues, and there is a pill, cream, diet for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking crazy older woman!

I am 74 and just had sex with a 40 year old who cannot leave me alone. He swears that I made him cum 3 times in one session, l only counted two. Enjoy being juicy, free from pressures and accepted as an equal in and out of the bedroom. Fucking has no age limit...only your mind does!

Marshall52Marshall52about 2 years ago

Wow.... a great article and it certainly is FACT. I am almost 70 years old but desire is still there and although I cannot perform multiple times a night, things still work and fabulous sex is still a reality. Thanks for such a reminder to other older men and women..... Love, sex, urges, does not change if the desire is still present.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous