All Comments on 'How to Make a Slave'

by devil_dreams

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

Why stop there, you have a story to tell. Tell it.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
Wonderfully told!.

I noticed that you posted the second chapter today and realized that I'll just have to read this one first. The story is not only hot but what really got my attention was the poetic charm in the style and the way you weave the words that makes this whole thing come together. It's this quality that really has my attention as well as the sex and the incest. I know I'll look forward to reading chapter two. By the way, your editing is some of the best I've observed from reading on this site. I hope the next submission is in character, only hotter! Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A good start

I want to read what happens next, and I hope that he makes his mother his cum slut.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What a "shaved" a quarter of a brain :)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BORING!!!

This story went nowhere. A waste of time and ink!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't know if you did write more.

But I hope you did. I will find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next Please

Keep this going for as long as possible! !!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 days ago

Liked the introduction. In a Dom/sub relationship, the most important element in the relationship is trust. Based on mother/son relationship, this element has already been established. Hopefully, the other elements will be developed in Chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous