All Comments on 'How to Make a Threeway Work'

by buffbody

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nonsense!!!

Sheesh! What absolute nonsense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stop The Insanity

You have no vision to express in your writing and what you do "write" is done so ineptly, I have to wonder why you do it. Do you enjoy embarrassing yourself in this fashion? Find something else to do, bub. You have no talent for writing.

Lalenya LoveLalenya Loveover 17 years ago
Hot premise

I am marking you down only because of numerous errors. Particularly distracting was the appearance of three new characters in the midst of the story; you started out with Kat, Mark, and Jim, so who are Bob, Lisa, and whoever-that-third-person-was?!

The premise, though, was so hot! I am involved with two men -- both of whom love me and like each other, and each of whom has full knowledge of my involvement with the other; I am married to one and would be married to both were it legal (I don't think that it is legal _anywhere_ in the U.S., even in Utah, but wouldn't it be great if it were?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what a messed up story

Wow, I don't know why I read it all, I guess it was so corny and unbelieavable. It really sucks as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Who's Bob?

Where did bob come from? It really makes it tough to read when the characters don't remain the same. It shows a lack of attention when you don't even keep the story straight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What the fuck?

Whoever "wrote" this story (or stole it from someone else) forgot to change the names there in the middle...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Horny and touched! (:

This is so cute! (: It made me horny and wish that one day I can have two guys fucking me. (: It's got such a cute ending!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 5 years ago
Huh?

Unbutton her bikini?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous