How to Receive Anal Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLazer
MarkLazer
858 Followers

Earlier in this writing, I discussed asshole friction pain that can occur from longer sessions of anal sex and I want to give some tips on how to combat that problem. I have talked about lubrication in depth and of course that is your number one priority even if you have to continually re-lube every so often. However, if your lover is still wearing your asshole out to the point of friction pain, then one technique that I use is called alternative finish. This means you finish him with a hand or mouth but in a subtle way. You first offer some seductive or kinky talk that entices him to stop fucking and allow you to take over. If he is wearing a condom, take it off or if he his fucking you bareback, then use your towel to wipe off the lube. At that point, he will be out of his mind in lust and just wants to cum.

Here is the example of how NOT to do it. He is fucking you and it starts hurting and you say while you grimace, "Damn that hurts, why don't just let me jack you off or something."

Here is an example of how to do it. The guy will be pounding me and I will say in a seductive voice while ending in a rhetorical question, "You just take your time and unload your heavy balls in me. Ok? Oh my, I can feel your cock throb in my ass, I am really in the mood to taste it, would you mind if I finish you with a blowjob so you can cum in my mouth? Or let's say the guy is fucking me and has been working so hard, he is dripping with sweat, I might say something like this, "Look at you, you are doing such a good job but I am really craving that dick of yours. I'm going to let you rest while I suck you off! You don't mind do you?" You could also say, "You are fucking my ass so good, do you want to fuck my mouth?" Once you say something like that, then he will cum for you pretty quick after you start sucking his dick.

If your lover really wants to cum in your ass and the friction is wearing you down, then you can do the "double take" technique. If your barebacking, have him pull out, wipe it off, suck and jack him which will give you time to rest your ass, add more lubrication to his dong, and then switch positions before reinserting him for the big finish. If he is wearing a rubber, then always have an extra one, unwrapped and ready before starting. You can do all the same things I just mentioned, the only difference is put the new condom on him before lubing and reinserting. Never try to put the same condom back on him. It is unsanitary and it raises your chances of getting body fluids in you.

That look

I call this next section "that look" because men are very visual and we get our mental stimulation from what we see more than any other sense. We call our visual stimulations fetishes, sexual quirks or just "our thing." Fetishes have a wide range of items, roles, and senses. What is highly sexual powerful to one could be disgusting to another including anal sex. For those of us who enjoy anal sex, I will discuss some sexual fetishes among men that help energize the experience.

The personality of the man who is on top many times will determine the fetish setting. There is a wide range of desires from having the bottom be dressed very feminine to having him be very masculine. When I had my sex escapades in college especially with my roommate Bob and the black athletes, they wanted me more feminine. I have worn about everything for my lovers such as makeup, wigs, lipstick, women's clothing, pantyhose, stockings with garters, bras, etc. I have also had lovers who loved when I wore jock straps, mustaches or goatees, athletic clothing or socks, etc. I will break down a few of these just a bit later.

Many men, gay or straight, usually have one of their top fetishes centered on feet. This foot fetish varies from men liking different socks, different shoes, and different ways to incorporate feet. The current guy I'm with likes when I wear thick, athletic, white socks scrunched down around my ankles. When he is getting close to cumming he likes to fuck in the missionary position. He holds my ankles with my legs straight up in the air. As he is about to shoot his load, he puts my socked feet together and mashes his face into the bottom of my soles. I can hear his muffled pleasure screams inside my socks as he fills my rectum up with his sperm. I was with another guy a few years back who liked to do the same thing but he wanted bare feet and he would suck on my big toe as he blasted his load.

I personally think it is sexy for the guy fucking me to wear shoes. When Vinny would feed my ass his huge black anaconda, he sometimes would wear his light brown, high top, Timberland boots. I could barely see his black ankle socks inside those untied boots. It made me feel as though he was very masculine and in charge which is what most submissives like when getting fucked.

Another clothing item that men enjoy when having anal sex is athletic supporters or jock straps. This item is somewhat cliché but visually and physically effective. It symbolizes masculinity and athleticism which is erotic for gay men. It has practicality uses as well. First, it has straps down the side but leaves the back open which means you can wear it while your are taking your lover's dick. Another practicality use for the jockstrap is that it prevents jiggling. When a man is fucking your ass and he gets thrusting in and out at a brisk pace, your own cock and balls can swing and smack yourself which can get painful. That jockstrap cups and contains your junk which keeps it safe. The drawback is that you obviously cannot jack off while you are using it.

Using role play with clothing can also be sexually stimulating. You might have your partner dress up in suit and tie like a business man and stick his dick out of his dress pants to fuck you. You can have him keep his shirt, tie, dress socks with the men's garters on while his pants are off while fucking your asshole. I like when a man's necktie is dragging against my back as he pumps. You can also use different occupations such as cowboy, policeman, soldier, construction worker, fireman, etc. If you use any those themes, you want to make sure it is subtle and serious so that it doesn't turn corny or too much "village people."

Positions

This is my last section and I will share some anal sex positions with you other than just the typical ones that are commonly used and the positions I shared in my first writing post. When deciding on a position or positions, you need to know the reason you're fucking. Is it a long love session? Is it a quickie? Is it in the back of a pickup truck and you need to be discreet? Are you incorporating a fetish? Does he have a huge cock that potentially can be painful? These are just a few questions that need to be answered that will help you decide on proper anal sex positioning.

The first position is the one I described when I got my first golden enema. It is a variation of the doggie position only with the receiver having his legs closed and the giver has his legs spread wider. In this position, he is able to insert his cock a little further than the traditional doggie style because his thighs no longer block the entrance. He can fuck while on his feet rather than his knees. You can also lay down on your stomach which will allow him to lay on top of you, have his knees on the bed, and use your lower back, your shoulders or even the bed as a place to brace his hands and arms. I have even taken this position a step further and laid flat on my stomach with my legs spread wide while hanging my bottom half over the side of the bed. My lovers have stood between my legs as they fucked.

Another variation from doggie style is ass cheek fucking. This is similar to titty fucking a girl. Your lover puts his hard dick between your ass cheeks with is head pointing toward your back (no penetration). He then uses his hands to squeeze your ass cheeks around his dong and he fucks them until he blasts all over your back and ass. It is different and some men love this on occasion.

Crab fucking is also a variation of doggie style. Instead of getting on your hands and knees, stay on your feet, and put your hands on the floor. If it is physically difficult, it may be easier to put your hands on a stool or coffee table. If your ass is too high in this position, just walk your hands out further from your body. This gives your lover great access to your ass while he grabs your hips and thrusts away.

The next position can be great for both of you. Your lover should sit on the edge of the couch. You need to sit on his dick/lap facing him. He should help you lay your shoulders and head on the floor while your ass is still on the couch and his dick is still buried inside you. Your lower body is now dangling over your head and he should stand up with his legs spread and fuck you in a downward motion. Your dick is overtop your face and he can jack you off while he fucks and eventually he can give you a facial with your own dick. I've had lovers who preferred me to jack myself off while they fucked and I tried to cum in my own mouth. This was a turn on for them and they would pull out and jack off in my mouth or on my face as well. It is a little messy because the distance between his or your dick to your face is far, but well worth it.

Another unique position is side saddle ridding. We have all rode a dick either facing our lover or facing away but not many fuck while facing the side. Have him lay by the headboard of the bed. It's ok for his legs and feet to dangle over the side. Sit on his cock sideways while you hold the headboard for leverage. It is a slightly different feel for both of you and you can ride him for longer periods of time before tiring. He will be squirting in no time.

There are many slight variations to the missionary position. Most of them depend on your leg and feet placement. If you're flexible, you can let him put your legs behind your head as he pumps, or you can put your legs over his shoulders, spread your legs out to the side, put your feet in his face, or put your feet on his chest. Putting your feet on his chest allows you to do a couple of things. First, it helps keep his entire weight off you while he fucks and secondly, that angle helps spread your ass apart better which initially makes accepting his cock easier.

Sometimes, your man is in a hurry and just needs a quickie. The standing position is great for quickies. I used to go camping with some buddies and my boyfriend and I would go out into the woods and I would lean against a tree while he fucked my ass. I would just pull my pants down around my knees and he would slip it in me and be finished in 5 minutes. There would be no dirty or messed up clothes except the occasional wet spot on the back of my pants from his sperm leaking out of me.

Another great quickie position starts with him sitting on the couch or chair watching television. Pull his shorts to the side or pull his cock out through the slit in his underwear. Face away, sit down on this prick, and ride quick and smooth. This not only stimulates yourself, but it tells him that you really needed his cock and this power will make him cum quickly. Through the whole process, don't say a word. When he is finished, you manually put his cock back in his pants and make sure they fixed just like they were before you started. Then walk away without saying anything and act casual like nothing happened.

There are many ways to enjoy anal sex and gathering as much information about it can do nothing but help you. Be safe and responsible while you engage. Good luck.

MarkLazer
MarkLazer
858 Followers
12