Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the chapter and reveal and action. Was worth the wait! Not many stories have focus on boobs primarily, so it's nice and welcomed that this series is doing it.

Perhaps you can try to improve the grammar however. Look up what the correct past tense form of a verb is if you are not sure and proof read the correct usage of pronouns. Just telling you this, so that the text is even more enjoyable.

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year ago

Good payoff for such a slow build up. Your PUA character is a good character if you are going for an evil protagonist and from the comments I get on my work there is an audience for that type of story. Otherwise it might be fun to add a "good" character for the PUA to battle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Udders? Did a teenage guy write this?

Zaos1Zaos1over 1 year agoAuthor

@Pugzilla, thanks, i am glad you liked the story. about the "Good Character", Wanda is a lucky girl to have a boyfriend who save her at the end of every situation, but unfortunately for Mariana, she has no hero to rescue her, she will suffer the misfortune of fully experiencing the exposure caused by this PUA.

BTW, the advices of your previous comment helped me a lot to craft this chapter, if you have more suggestions and advices for the next chapter, i will be glad to read them :-D

Zaos1Zaos1over 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous, Thanks, i am glad you liked the story, in fact a huge pair of Boobs are my only fetish, that is the reason why i am focused on this... about my grammar, sorry for my imperfect english but this is not my native language, i read the chapter a lot of times and used my translator a lot of times to make sure the grammar was very good, but now i see even with that i still writing with some errors xD.

Zaos1Zaos1over 1 year agoAuthor

@anonymous.... "Udders? Did a teenage guy write this?"

What synonymous would you think would be better to describe a Huge pair of Boobs? in a way that highlights the humiliation or degradation.

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year ago

Well one piece of advice I would share is that while fan interaction in the comment section is rewarding and should be encouraged as much as possible, you do have to both be willing to listen and ignore at the same time. Some readers miss the point. The "udders" reference was clearly meant to establish the character of your PUA character as an arrested development type predator with the mindset of an adolescent bully. The language barrier is going to be what it is regardless of what you do short of hiring a professional translating service. The site does have peer editors to look over your work on a request basis but is it better to put the effort into getting everything perfect or producing content at a steady pace for your audience? Are you trying to win awards or share an erotic thought?

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year ago

As far as advice for more of the story. I'd include an installment about the ex boyfriend seeing the photos online. Maybe have his friends or coworkers show him the site. Explore his reaction to both seeing Mariana's breasts for the first time and also knowing that those around him are also getting to experience the wonder of her hidden charms. He should be a little conflicted about his arousal and his jealousy.

Zaos1Zaos1over 1 year agoAuthor

@pugzilla, thanks so much for the advice, about the hard comments of some readers, i have seen even the most popular stories around here have that kind of comments, so the comments i like to read are the comments of the people who enjoy the story.

thanks again for more interesting and usefull suggestions, i have already crafted the final chapter, i am just taking some time, i read it every time i can to see if i can make some adjustements to the paragraphs. And when i feel they don´t need more adjustements is the moment i am going to share it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous