How to Spank a Naughty Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First, you were caught cheating on a test, writing verb forms on the sole of your shoe. You thought no one knew. Your French teacher did, and came right to me. We'll punish you for that one first."

I paused, letting the tension grow, as I started directly at her, still seated. Then I made a show of examining the toys in front of me, picking up each paddle and whip, shaking my head as if deciding each one wasn't right.

"I don't think any of these are quite right... I said thoughtfully, pausing to rub my chin, "at least not at first." Then, I snapped my fingers as if having a sudden shock of decision. "We'll just start with my hand."

Mary Kay stared at me, lips slightly parted and breathing shallowly, her hands behind her head, as I slowly stood, and watched wide-eyed as I walked around the desk to stand facing her side as she continued to face the desk. I took her chin and caressed it. I could feel her shivering with anticipation.

"Lean forward and put your hands on the edge of the desk."

As directed, she took her hands from behind her neck and bent over at the waist, tentatively placing the palms of her hands on the edge of the cloth-covered-table. The toys she had carefully laid out were spread before her, and her cotton panty-covered ass was fully exposed as her too-short skirt rode up. I didn't move for a good fifteen seconds, taking the time to fully enjoy the view, and I let the time and silence stretch uncomfortably before I finally reached out and caressed her ass.

She was standing, bent over at the waist, panties exposed under her short skirt, back arched. After enjoying the feel of my hand on her butt, enjoying the warmth of her skin beneath the smooth cotton of her panties, the feel of the muscle she'd been working hard to earn. After a bit I gave her rump a few gentle testing spanks, alternating cheeks, then returned to caressing her full, round butt cheeks, and she squirmed and jumped a bit as I started warming her up. "Spread your legs wider," I directed, sticking my foot between her ankles to guide her until they were a bit wider than shoulder-width, making her a bit shorter.

I continued spanking her, increasing the tempo and intensity, and soon she let out an involuntary moan of pleasure. She loved being spanked, and she was fully immersed and enjoying it now.

I let her get used to the stimulation as I slowly increased the rate and strength of my strokes. I was covering her entire ass with smacks, down to her thighs, and she increasingly wiggled as the sound of my strokes filled the room with a relentless beat. It takes a bit to get her warmed up, but once she does, she really starts to enjoy it. We were both enjoying the process.

After a bit I paused for a moment, then reached across her at the desk, and picked up the round, black leather paddle. The round part was about the same size as a ping pong paddle, but had a longer, flat handle. I returned to my previous position and started caressing her ass with the flat of the cool material. "The leather paddle next... we'll keep moving up, naughty girl."

I wasn't making her count or anything... I just kept it free flowing, gauging her excitement and comfort as I moved along.

I paddled her ass fairly gently with the paddle at first, again moving up in intensity as I spent a couple minutes spanking her panty-covered ass. Often I'd have had her lower her underwear by now, but since we had plenty of time for once, so I'd make her wait. Besides, I also really enjoyed pulling them down myself.

After a bit I moved on to the wooden paddle, giving her a little more force. The paddle was more stingy than thuddy to her, and she didn't like it as much, but I had noticed that she always got excited by the paddle in particular. There was something psychological and scary about it that she enjoyed. But she didn't have enough pain tolerance for me to really let her have it, so it was more of a light demonstration than an actual ass-beating. And that was fine. This was all in fun, and I really didn't want to push her limits on this stuff... it's more about the mental acrobatics of submitting to me that was what we were getting out of this, than any desire to give or receive pain. It had always been her interest in this stuff that drove us exploring it, more than any need on my part for me to punish her, control her, or give her pain. I'm not a sadist, nor dominant. She's also not a masochist nor a submissive. We just like to role-play in the bedroom. Er, basement. Or anywhere we can get some privacy.

Spanking is funny, and time dilates as we both fully got into the play. I used the riding crop on her next, gently tracing her pussy lips through the fabric at a couple points, cropping in between her spread thighs, along her ass and down her butt crack to the undersides of her butt cheeks.

But I was getting a little bored now, and wanted to move on to the next thing. "Stand," I commanded, moving back as I spoke, then returning to my chair on the other side of the desk.

"How's your ass? I asked, a question that spanned both the current role and our normal relationship. She's never safeworded on me, but I try to check in to make sure my perception is what she's really feeling; this play could go bad if I misinterpreted something.

"It's sore and hot, Mr. Ryan. I've learned my lesson. Can I go now?"

I was delighted she was still playing along. I smiled as I rubbed my chin and shook my head. "Oh, no, Miss Heath. No, no, no. We're only getting started." I looked down at my list, which was partially covered by the flogger and shook it loose. "Next item: Copying someone else's homework." I looked at her. "Miss Heath, we have no tolerance for cheating and stealing here. You are trying my patience."

I grabbed the chair, and swung it around the side of the desk where there was plenty of open space, grabbing a couple small, heavy objects and slipping them into my pocket before I sat down in the chair.

I motioned her over to me with two fingers, and pulled her over to my right side, then guided her over my lap.

She loves getting over my lap. Which is great, because I love putting her there.

I soon had her settled, her pelvis over my thighs, ass totally accessible, her hands on the floor. I didn't waste any time and started spanking her butt as soon as she was settled.

"Such a nice, round ass," I commented, as I stopped to pull her skirt up and turn it over her waist, fully exposing her cotton-panty-covered posterior. "It feels so good as I spank it." I stopped to rub each cheek every few strokes, as I found that this both soothed her and distributed the circulation in her ass better, and I could increase the intensity of the spanking more easily that way. As she would get more aroused, I could spank her harder, and as I spanked her harder she'd feel it more in her hips, in her insides and in her pussy, and I'd get her on her way to a huge, intense orgasm. I think that was part of the secret to all of this stuff. I'd seen an illustration in a chiropractor's office that that entire region was all connected, sensations traveling to the brain along adjacent nerves, and everything could get fuzzed together into one massive orgasm. That was also why anal sex was pleasurable, and some guys had found that prostate orgasms could be had without even touching their dick. Everything is connected down there.

This was all hand spanking, and soon I ordered her to spread her legs farther as I spanked down her thighs so I could spank between her legs, and then spank her pussy. I'd held off deliberately touching her there, but now I did, and I found her panties steamy between her legs as I gave her mound a few fairly gentle swats.

"Hmm... what do we have here? I'd say that someone likes being spanked. Is that true, Miss Heath?"

She mumbled, her voice thick with lust and arousal, "Yes, Daddy."

We weren't doing Dom Daddy role-play right now, but I didn't correct her. You should reinforce good behavior, and I loved that she was admitting she liked this.

"Good girl," I replied as I stroked her pussy through the fabric, feeling it get wetter as I pushed the fabric into her as I rubbed. I could feel the cleft of her pussy lips as I trailed the edge of my forefinger up and down her cotton-covered slit, and her clit was a hard bump when trailed over it, and she bounced on my lap a bit with each pass, as I alternated finger tips of my middle fingers and the side of my pointer finger.

My fingers were getting quite wet from the sticky mess her panties were becoming from her accumulating pussy fluids.

"These need to come down," I declared, and took hold of the elastic on each of her hips, and very slowly pulled the fabric of her panties down... down... down, until they were below the valley where her ass cheeks met the tops of her thighs. I'm still not sure exactly why, but that is one of my favorite moments, when I expose her ass like that. It's like taking full ownership of her ass, making it mine, not hers, to punish or do whatever I like.

Plus, as an added bonus, now I would see her shaved-smooth pussy and asshole, totally exposed to me. So fucking hot.

I started spanking her ass again, but alternated again with rubbing her cheeks that had turned pink, and then sliding the side of my finger along her slick slit and rubbing her hard clit. She was shuddering and moaning as I did this, and in turn my hard-on screamed for attention, and time contracted even more. There was nothing in my brain now but this moment, and my arousal, and her increasingly incoherent excitement. She was making sounds as I spanked her, moaning, telling me to spank her harder, that she was a bad girl, and my brain was both fully aware of it and barely aware of it at the same time. The sharp slapping sounds of the whacks I was laying on her prominent butt were overwhelming, and her soaked pussy radiated wet, watery sounds as I sank my fingers into her or played with her clit every few strokes.

I pulled her cheeks apart to further expose her to my view, then started playing with her exposed clit, which was big, pink and luminescent like a pearl, and erect with her own arousal.

"Reach back and hold your cheeks apart for me," I ordered, and she didn't hesitate in the least. For reasons she couldn't admit or understand herself, this really turned her on.

I started spanking her exposed pussy and clit, and then her exposed asshole. I could only use a few fingers of my right hand, but that was enough, and she bucked wildly on my lap with each stroke. It was intense... physically, mentally and emotionally... and she wasn't fighting it. To the contrary, she was reveling in it, even leaning into it as she alternated recoiling from the stimulation as each stroke made contact. She was savoring the intensity of the moment, of the stimulation, and craved more.

My fingers sank into her wet hole every few strokes, and she pushed against my fingers as they filled her. Then I returned to spanking her ass with my hand and several wet fingers, leaving glistening trails on her ass. All the while, I continued to tell her what a bad girl she was, how she needed this spanking, how dirty she was, and how hot she made me.

At some point I decided it was time to move on. In all honesty, at that point it was probably my dick telling me to get a move on, it needed to be inside her soon.

I'd taken her panties all the way off at some point during the spanking, and I told her to stand and go back to her spot at the front of the table. As she did, she rubbed her sore ass... but didn't complain.

Awkwardly, I stood up myself, my erection uncomfortable until I adjusted my pants where it had been trapped in a fold.

I stood and looked at the next item. Oooh... this was gonna be good.

Chapter 8

"Caught masturbating in the shower," I read, and looked at her sharply. "You like to masturbate, you dirty girl?"

This brought an element of discomfort back to her, as she didn't like to admit things like that. But she played along, and looked down at her stockinged feet as she replied, "Yes, Mr. Ryan."

"You're going to show me," I said, and walked around the desk to grab her hand, then guided her to the short side of the workbench cum faux desk, and turned her around, facing away from it, her ass against the edge.

"Let me clear this stuff," I said, and swept up the toys and paddles in a few armfuls, and placed them on top of a bench press I had covered with a blanket. After a moment the desk was clear, and I moved back in front of her.

"On the desk," I commanded, and she put her hands on the edge of the desk and tried to hop up. The desk was just a bit too tall for her, so I put my hands under her rib cage and assisted her up, which she accomplished on her third hop, without a word of complaint.

She scooted back, until she could get her heels on the edge of the desk, and I helped her adjust so that her head didn't hang off the other edge. Once settled, the desk was the perfect size for her... and her naked pussy peeked out beneath her short schoolgirl skirt as she laid there with her legs spread. A moment later I had the skirt turned up over her hips, exposing all of her goodies.

Best of all, her fingers went right to her smooth pussy, and she was touching herself before I even could command her to do so. She was really turned-on. Getting her to touch herself for me could be awkward and embarrassing, but at this point she was not self-conscious at all. Everything else around me got even more fuzzy, as I fed off her excitement and arousal, our feedback loop getting back on track.

I spanked her exposed ass and thighs with my hand as she touched herself for me. Her manicured nails spread herself apart to expose her inner secrets to me as she touched herself, and her hard clit throbbed at the top of her pussy, large and fully the size of my pinky tip. My cock was dripping precum in my pants as I watched her circle her clit with her forefinger, lingering at the extra-sensitive one-o-clock spot. I helped her with my own fingers, massaging her pussy lips and playing with her opening, noticing how wet and slick she was. She's not in her 20's now, but her pussy was so wet you'd never have known it. She was clearly digging this. I sure was, too. This was what I needed. It's what she needed, as well. And it was so good the times we were able to do it. I still couldn't understand why we have been having such tough times for so long where we didn't do this stuff.

I walked over to the bench press, and picked up the riding crop from where I had shuffled it a few minutes earlier. The crop had a folded over leather striker about an inch wide, and I started gently cropping along her thighs, down to her ass cheeks, then back up and down her thighs, until I reached her pussy, where she was still spreading her pussy lips taut and touching her clit. I cropped her outer labia, and she jumped. I then moved slowly, stroke by stroke, to her inner lips. She jumped... but rubbed her clit even harder, moaning, "Oh God, yes..."

I traced her pussy lips up to her clit with the edge of the striker of the crop... then paused and pushed the curve of the fold against the bottom, cleft part of her erect and sensitive clit. She shuddered, and paused stroking herself, to just hold herself open, the top of her forefinger fingernail resting on the top of her clit.

I started to tap the crop gently just below her clit... then slowly, slowly moved it up, until it was fully on her clit, which was as erect as I'd ever seen it, protruding 3/8 of an inch from its hood... and then, I started to tap it with the crop.

She shuddered and bounced on the table, the sensation too intense...

But she didn't say to stop.

Afraid that I was hurting her, I moved the crop strokes back down, spanking her exposed hole, then back up again a few times, until she moaned urgently, "Oh God, I'm going to cum if you keep doing that..."

I didn't want her to cum yet, so I backed off.

I was still fully dressed, and I could feel the wetness around the head of my erect cock where I was leaking into my underwear.

"I think we've taken care of that item. Let's see what's next."

I pulled the folder of the floor from where I had tossed it, leaving her panting on the desk, still touching herself slowly.

"Fucking a boy from the Boy's School," I read. I shook my head. "Terrible. Just terrible. You should be expelled just for that alone."

I turned to face her, looking down at her, and she looked up at me. She looked a bit disheveled, her skirt up around her waist, pussy, ass and thighs exposed, the rest of her still covered up, her voluptuous figure still mostly covered, white stockings covering her legs from mid-thigh down. Somehow this made things dirtier... and hotter.

I grabbed the blindfold.

Chapter 9

I really like the blindfold. If I had to choose only one toy to use in our D/s play, the blindfold would be it.

The blindfold takes power away from her. If she can't see what's coming, she can't object to it. She always needs to be in control, have a voice, speak up. But when she accepts the blindfold, she accepts giving up her power almost completely, putting me in charge. I don't have a huge psychological need to be in charge... but in the bedroom, during our role-play, I really dig it. It allows me to focus on my pleasure, as well as hers.

The ballgag serves a similar purpose. It's not so much a need to dominate her, as a tool to get her to submit. If you're new at this, you may not understand the difference, but there is one. Her submitting to me is part of what I enjoy so much in this play, as she does not submit to me at all in our normal relationship. Fuck no. But when she does at times like this, she's doing it both for me and for herself. She enjoys it and craves it, and I've found that I crave it and get off on it as well. It's the only time I can say I'm fully in charge. It allows me a selfishness that I usually would never even consider. And she craves me to be selfish, to take her to use her for my own pleasure... knowing that in these moments, I am using her because she is a sexy and desirable woman, and my dominance and even animalistic use of her gives her the validation that she usually won't accept in our regular relationship. It's crazy, but somehow this stuff gives her primitive mind her own validation that she is sexy and desirable, that I want to take her like this.

Like I said, this stuff is complicated, and hard to explain. Human psychology is complex, and this is just our dynamic. I know other folks have lots of other ridges and ripples and drives and desires that are different from our own. But for us, I feel lucky that I've found a woman where our kinks and sexual desires tend to intersect in such a satisfying and cathartic way.

She saw me approach from beside her with the blindfold as I covered the step from the bench press to the head of the surface where she lay.

Such a good girl, she raised her head for me before I could even command her to do so, so I could put it on her.

I took off her headband, tossing it aside, and slid the blindfold over her eyes. I pulled the nylon strap just tight enough to hold it on firmly, and connected the velcro strap to itself. This blindfold was great because the inside was soft foam, with two round holes cut out where her eyes are, the outside a flexible piece of sheet of black plastic cut to blindfold shape. She could open her eyes inside it, and see nothing but pitch black, as the foam fit closely around the orbitals around her eyes. Also, she had long, beautiful eyelashes, so those wouldn't get crushed or caught by any fabric or obstruction.

As she laid her head back down, I could feel our dynamic change. She had been active and fully participatory before... but now, not being able to see anything, she gave herself more fully to her submission, awaiting my next command or whatever might come next.