All Comments on 'How to Whip a Woman'

by CarlUrvile

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed this, but

This is a very well written and original story, but you posted both chapters on the same day without any indication of which should be read first. I read them out of order and it wasn't quite the same. But if that's the only criticism you get, then you're doing pretty well.

jane012582jane012582over 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed your story. Elegant idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Which should be read first? This or the other on this same day?

Which should be read first? This or the other on this same day?

TREKnRayTREKnRayabout 5 years ago
How to Whip a Woman

This is the second time I've read this story. It is one of my all time favorites. I wish there were illustrations from the bound leather volume.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Remember this

This is a fiction story. This is not real life.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 5 years ago
Shadows and Semblances

Like its companion story HOW TO BRAND A WOMAN, the story line in WHIP operates in the shadow between consciousness and dreamland. Most dreams the ones that people remember occur in Rapid eye movement sleep (REM). Vivid dreams are accompanied by fluttering of the eye lids and low muscle tone. REM sleep is paradoxical, bearing physiological similarities to waking states, particularly in rapid, bursts of brain waves. Often the subject awakes totally convinced that the dream is true.

In WHIP, CarlUrvile presents a dream experience more real than reality. Erotic element support the story line and do not distract the reader's attention from the author's point. WHIP is well done.

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 5 years ago
WHIP

This is the third time I have read this story. It is extremely exciting.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

The Quest for Knowledge

In the Faustian myth, the quest for knowledge is a trap. Here Amanda is a reporter investigating disappearances of young woman. She comes upon a leather book on the shelf of a derelict mansion. Turning the pages, Amanda finds the pictures of the missing woman. Turn one more page, she finds herself stripped naked and tasting the whip. Her alarm goes off and it was all a dream Or was it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlUrvile@CarlUrvile
Current Lit Story Project/Status: Sorry for the long hiatus Followers but the writing itch is beginning to return. Look forward to a new series “House of Urvile” I’m just starting to work on. Want to touch on many favorite fetishes and kinks. Lit Chat: I’m rarely on LitChat ...