How to Win Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nik314
nik314
859 Followers

"Four or five studs?" Paul couldn't believe.

"Paul, if we want a real gang bang we need at least four or five hung studs at the same time. With one of them fucking your wife's pussy... another in her mouth preparing himself...and the other two or three just waiting for their turn!" Dr. Wood explained.

"But... at least 15 ejaculations? It is a lot of sperm!" Paul noted apprehensively.

"Paul, as you know, to help release this heaviness and tension your wife feels, we prescribed special therapy for her - to have as many orgasms possible and particularly to have as much fresh sperm as possible in her body. Like you noticed earlier, your wife needs multiple sex partners to achieve complete satisfaction. Your wife craves multiple cocks and she is more than ready to be gangfucked!" Dr. Wood said, finishing her explanation.

Paul just nodded and stared at Dr. Wood, dumfounded.

"If we agreed, I suggest that we cancel tomorrow morning's session, and replace the usual afternoon session with the gangbang session. I am sure, this gangbang session will in the best way relieve heaviness and tension from her body, shortly before her important competition," Dr. Wood said while looking at Paul questionedly.

Finally Paul nodded and Dr. Wood continued, "So we will all meet here at two o clock tomorrow afternoon. It is OK?"

"So early?" Paul asked.

"It's not too early, Paul. We need to be realistic about the amount of time we have available. The ideal gangbang should last at least four, five hours!" Dr. Wood explained and asked "You agree?"

"Yes, I agree," Paul said finally. Susan only nodded her approval and let out a long deep groan, while she thought about the doctor's words, 'The ideal gangbang should last at least four, five hours!'

To be continued...

nik314
nik314
859 Followers
12