All Comments on 'How We Became An "Owned Couple" Ch. 11'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Can a story get any better than this? I sincerely think not! Absolutely fucking wonderful, keeps me hard for hours just thinking about it! More please.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
Another great chapter

I love where this is headed. Gary's humiliation is beginning. Anna understands why she is where she is and she's loving it. Very well told except for one thing that I have noticed in this series, and others by other authors, so you aren't alone. That one thing is the repeating of things that have already been covered. Example: telling us that he is at the mercy of Lee somewhere in the beginning of this chapter and then again at the end. I can only assume you think we, as readers, have forgotten this fact. I guess if you can keep it to a minimum, it's not really a problem.... since it's obvious that I did enjoy it anyway. Hope there is more soon.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 12 years ago
Another powerful piece of escapism

What I really enjoy about this, as well as other series by the author, is that it's like a kind of highbrow 'bimboification' fantasy: only, instead of losing their free will through magic or bad science, the protagonists are submitting themselves to a regimen that turns them slutty, inside and out!

What 'Anna' is going through may be a bit dystopic from a regular perspective, but in erotic terms it's fascinating and provocatively sexy. They are going through some experiences that are scary, but at the same time are cocooned in a world of fantasy where they are cared for and where all their fantasies can be fulfilled. Even their marriage feels, in a wink-wink sort of way, fulfilled through the terms of their servitude to others.

It's an elaborate piece of escapism that has the power to capture my thoughts at odd moments in between chapters, as the best erotica usually does! Very seductive . . .

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

Keeps getting better. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous