How We Became An "Owned Couple" Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,927 Followers

Carl in the meantime was pumping his cock, urging her on as Wanda feasted on her pussy.

It was not lost on Lee what was transpiring on the television screen as she lifted her own legs higher, holding the back of her knees with her hands, giving me more access to her treasures. Watching Anna inspired me and I dipped my head down licking on Lee's little brown eye. It was sweet and I dipped my tongue in trying to push, probe at her asshole.

Lee groaned her approval, "That's right Gary. Lick me there. Lick me like Anna was licking Carl and Wanda. She licked me too. She loved going down on me. Licking my ass. Anna is such a slut. You're both sluts, our little whores to use as we see fit. I'm going to make you mine, just like Carl and Wanda own Anna. They're going to turn her into their private little whore and you're going to be mine... my whore."

"You'll serve me, give yourself totally to me and I'll fuck you... your tight little ass," Lee teased me. Tonight the lessons begin and when you've paid homage to my little pussy I'm going to fuck your little pussy. Your little boy pussy. Too bad we have that little clitty of yours caged up. But don't worry, I won't stop fucking you till you cum," she taunted.

True to her word, she used a strapon with me that night and fucked me non-stop for more than an hour. My dick was leaking cum which seeped out the head of the plastic chastity device. While Connie was amazing when she fucked me, seeing Lee with the strapon fastened to her small little waist, was an out of this world experience.

She took me doggie style and then flipped me over on my back and had me hold my own feet as she drilled the rubber cock deep into my backside all the while telling me I was her little bitch, her little whore.

Lee came hard and I too had semen seeping down my leg from all the attention she had given my prostrate. Afterwards, I thought she would send me to the guest bedroom but she told me to stay in the bed, turning off the bedside lamp and pulling my head to her bare bosom.

I fell asleep that night in Lee's arms. As crazy as it sounds I felt as if I had known her for years instead of the one day we had been together.

The next morning as I prepared to go to work, I took a shower with the CB6000 still affixed to my cock. It felt weird taking a shower with this cage on my dick, fastened to my balls, but Lee reminded me it would stay until Wanda returned from their trip to the UK. Perhaps as long as three weeks.

When I had dried off, I was horrified that Lee had laid out a pair of pink bikini panties of hers for me to wear. I begged her not to make me but she said it wasn't a request.

"You'll wear them ... and I may have you wear panties from now on. If you have to sit and pee like a little girl you might as well have panties like a little girl," she teased.

I was so embarrassed as I pulled the satin panties up over my legs and tucked the plastic chastity cage in them. They were very tight, prompting Lee to inform me we needed to go shopping for some pretties of my own.

I took some comfort in knowing no one at the office would have any idea what I was wearing under my suit.

As I sat at my desk in my office later, I stared around the room which had changed little since that Friday I was last there. However, my world had been turned upside down over the weekend. I had signed a contract giving over rights to both myself and my wife to an older couple we had met on the internet.

They had now taken possession of her, renamed her Anna, and were leaving on a three to four week trip overseas. When she returned she would have had breast surgery to enhance her chest as well as tattoos and piercings that Carl had promised for both of us.

I was also now living with a 21-year old Asian mistress, Carl's adopted daughter who was training me to be the perfect submissive cuckold.

How could my life get any crazier? I was about to find out!

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,927 Followers
12