All Comments on 'How We Came To Be'

by Mymantoy999

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic.

It was worth the wait.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years agoAuthor
A Word of apology and thanks

First and foremost let me offer my thanks for your kind words and apologies for the delay getting this published and ! It was a comedy of errors getting it published.

Took 3 tries to get it published. First time, was a screw up on my part. I accidentally submitted a "working" copy of the story, which of course was not worthy of publishing as opposed to submitting the finished product.

Second time, I submitted the finished product which was rejected because "I had already submitted the story once before". So it took me a while to figure out what to do (emails to the moderators went unanswered). Anyway I decided to wait a month before resubmitting it. During that time figured out how to delete the other 2 rejected versions, changed the title to what it is now. Then resubmitted it this week. Looks like it was finally approved and posted.

Again my apologies for the delay

Ed

KaereniSisterKaereniSisterover 6 years ago
Nice!

It is really nice to read the backstory of the pair. I well know the hoops to play with the mods while trying to get something published. I have found that when you resubmit just add re-submission to the title and a note down at the bottom that you fixed what they had issue with.

Back to the story, its humbling to find someone who writes as well as you do without having to find a friendly editor to fix his mistakes. Well written, good story, and damn can you write!

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago
Dating

The first run through you neither of them dated now Sandra dated a guy at halloween

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years agoAuthor
@redlion75

True, but the first version I intentionally did not have much of a back story. In the original version Patricia did not go to Florida during Halloween.

The backstory (this version) was mainly to show the internal struggles each girl was going thru. Sandra, being afraid of her feelings for Patricia, did in the backstory accept a date with a guy that she knew. They were not "dating", as in being a couple.

Sorry if that was confusing

Ed

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Very good update to a really lovely story!

Thanks for putting this update out, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing these with us!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 6 years ago

What a lovely story and I love a happy ending. Great job Mymantoy999

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMymantoy999@Mymantoy999
I have been a Leatherman for many years and we enjoy visiting various Leather Events across the country. We also love going to Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica. We go every Halloween and hope to go again this year as long as the virus doesn't close everything down again. https...