How Wonderful Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short time later Anna, my daughter, knocked on the door and wanted to know what I was doing. I told her I wasn't feeling well and that we would be going home in a few minutes. I cleaned my face up as best I could and took the children home.

On the way home Marci asked me, "Is your sick making you cry mommy?"

I told her it was.

The children were disappointed that we were not going to have lunch with Sharon and I told them I was sorry but that I needed to get home. They played for a while and lunch and nap time didn't come soon enough for me. I needed to shower and to clean up. Mark's cum was dribbling down my leg at times. After I put the girls down for their naps I went to the bathroom, douched, and took a long hot bath but I couldn't make myself feel clean.

By the time I was through with the bath, I was crying uncontrollably again. I couldn't put the mirrored vision of Mark's big cock in me, out of my mind. What really hurt was that I couldn't say the experience was disgusting and horrible. The fact was that I had enjoyed it. It had been exhilarating, naughty, and sexually very gratifying. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous knowing Sharon was getting that beautiful cock whenever she wanted it.

I lay down on the bed and tried to take a nap but the mixture of my infidelity on the one hand, and the sheer ecstasy of the experience on the other hand, kept looming in my mind and I couldn't sleep. The children woke up from their naps and I helped them get ready to go back out and play. They wanted to know why Mommy was still crying. I simply told them that my tummy hurt and it would go away and not to worry. I knew that my crying would be reported to daddy when he came home, if they were still awake. I needed to get control of myself.

As bad luck would have it, Sam came home only a couple of hours late (5:30) instead of ten, or later. When he came into the house, as I knew, he had already been told that mommy was sick. When I saw him gigantic waves of guilt and remorse swept over me and I almost fainted. I stopped Sam from calling 911 or taking me to a doctor. I explained things away as severe cramps before my period. I hoped he was not keeping track of my period, and apparently he wasn't.

The next two days were terrible. I didn't want to go to Sharon's but I couldn't deny the children their outing. Fortunately, I didn't see Mark. Sharon wanted to know how I felt and whether I had enjoyed it. I told her, honestly, that 'Yes' I had enjoyed it but that I felt rotten for having cheated on Sam and that she needed to drop the matter. Sharon knew enough to let it drop. However, I couldn't clear my conscience and both nights the sight of Sam would cause me to break into tears. God, how I hoped he didn't pick up on the real cause of my tears. I have now learned that guilt is a terrible customer to deal with.

With Sam's late hours and my fears, our sex life ended until after my next period some three weeks later. I know it is silly, but I was afraid that somehow Sam would detect something different about me if we had sex.

(To be continued)

12