All Comments on 'How You Seduced Me Ch. 03'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
wonderful story

This is a wonderful continuation of the previous chapters. The men are progressing to a hot gay relationship -- something that as a married gay man I can understand. Once you suck so many cocks and get fucked by many men, you come to accept that despite your previous denials you really are "gay" even though your still truly love your wife. You accept that you can still appreciate the female body and be attracted to it while at the same time crave the hot lust of gay sex. This is what is happening with me right now -- still married, still love my wife, but also realizing that I am "gay" and that I only want cock in my mouth and in my man-pussy.

Please tell more stories like this one. Please tell us more chapters. I want to know if your wife finds out, how she reacts, and whether you and your boyfriend will take the next step and come out of the closet. Hopefully I will some day do the same.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curiousalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the tip, cdCindy

Sorry, couldn't resist the double entendre.

Great suggestions! ... submitted CH 04, using that outline.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
2nd read

The line from this story that really registered with me is:

"Is my girlfriend ready to get fucked?" I nod yes. (I truly feel like a girl / woman when a man is fucking my man-pussy -- and I love that feeling).

Thanks for your response to my last comment on this story. I can't wait to read chapter 4.

Franlebo69Franlebo69almost 5 years ago
Full submission

Excellent job showing your full submission to your man. Now there’s nothing you won’t do for him and seems like he’ll keep pushing you further down the submissive rabbit hole. Enjoy!

panties4lifepanties4life8 months ago

The shower scene was very erotic. I loved the tenderness at the end with the cuddling and eventual sleeping together.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great writing and chapter. Really captured the feeling of happiness, contentment, release from submissive bottoming. I love he stayed the night to be in his lovers bed eschewing the consequences at home. A story and series on the joy of discovering who you truly are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous