All Comments on 'How You Seduced Me Ch. 04'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

I love gay stories

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

I left comments after chapter 3 and you said you would incorporate them, especially about the wife finding out. Please continue with the next chapter. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So HOT

I am a married man & your stories are my fantasy! Being seduced by a strong dominant man and being "forced" to be his slut. Especially would love being made to wear panties and more! I got so hot as you told how he forcibly kissed you, mmmm oh yes! The shower oooh yes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That is so fucking hot

I long for the opportunity to have a man fuck my ass hard, maybe even forced sex. it sounds so hot when I think about a dominant man running me through the ringer and forcing himself on me and then fucking me good, only to have him passionately kiss me after he cums in me. that thought warms me as well!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
my 2nd comment on this story

The line from this story that strongly registers with me is:

"I drape my arms around your neck, and give you a loving look, a wanting it look, like I'm your wife and I'm willingly giving my body to you to satisfy my husband's lusts, not daring to say it out loud but it feels so good to embrace the moment." (that's exactly how I feel when my male lover "makes love" to me - I truly become his "wife" & I truly feel like a woman).

I'm very much looking forward to chapter 5 - when your wife finds out -- because I'm still in the closet but trying to figure out a way to tell my wife that even though I love her very much, at the same time I'm gay and I prefer having sex with men. I hope she understands, although I'm guessing that she won't. How will your wife react when she finds out about you?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot

I enjoyed the story very much. Can't wait to see where.this story goes. Will his wife catch them and want to watch or join in.

panties4lifepanties4life7 months ago

I loved the inference to being his wife. Every man in this situation wants to surrender to your male lover as a wife should. I loved the kiss with cum at the end, very tender departure.

papabear536papabear5363 months ago

Please! does it have to be over?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

CdCindy1 you’re so right. Don’t we really want to be caught so we don’t have to tell her. And so we can be free to be who we are. Hope there is a chapter 5 and get the authors take.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous