Howl with Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Daniel makes her his.
3.2k words
4.51
46.1k
32

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you'll all be pleased that I got this chapter out so soon. I'm trying to make up for disappearing for 2 years, haha. I know a few of you requested that I choose a day to post but I don't want to do that because I may not be able to have it out on time since I am starting school soon. I know how disappointing it is to be at work or school and expect to come home and be able to read the next chapter, only to be let down when it isn't posted. Anyway, thank you to FieroGT1988 and Wolfking05 for being my extra set of eyes and helping me create the best possible story. I've loved hearing from many of you. It's you guys that make me want to get these out quickly, so keep it up! :) As always, feedback is appreciated, good or bad.

Enjoy!

~Becca~

*****

The large door opened in front of Rachel and Daniel with a loud creak. As soon as they stepped foot over the threshold, they were met with an uproar of cheers. What looked like a hundred people swarmed them, giving hugs and kisses. Rachel was extremely confused and at a loss for words. She had no idea why all these strangers were so overjoyed to see her.

"Hello, I'm Theron." Said a baritone to her left. Rachel turned to see a hulking man next to her. Almost 7 feet tall, this guy emanated 'bad boy'. He had dark, almost black eyes, a crooked nose, and a scowl on his lips. Everything about him screamed danger. From his cropped haircut to his sleeve of tattoos to his demeanor, everything about him screamed danger. Daniel was unfazed. He reached up and smacked Theron on the back in a brotherly gesture with a huge grin on his face. "Aw, don't be scared of old Theron, babe. He's a softy. I'd trust this guy with my life. Thats why I made him one of my betas." Daniel beamed proudly.

"Now, now, brother, don't be confusing your girl here on how this pack works. He may be your beta, but I rank above him." Rachel noticed another large man slowly making his way through the crowd towards them. It struck her how much he looked like Daniel. 'They must be twins' she thought. Reaching them, the man stuck his hand out towards Rachel, "Chris. This hooligans's brother and second in command," He said as he punched Daniel in the shoulder fondly. Rachel couldn't help but smile at all of the love emanating around the room.

Rachel then noticed a small brunette attached to Chris's side. It dawned on her that she worked at the restaurant Daniel had taken her to, La Lune. It was hard to forget such a breathtaking woman. It soothed her to see a semi-familiar face. Noticing where her gaze had drifted, Chris proudly exclaimed, "Oh, right! You know my mate Kiana. I forgot. She mentioned she met you. I'm sure you guys will become fast friends."

After a short time, Daniel pulled Rachel out of the crowd and up a sprawling staircase in the center of the main room. "Don't worry, my sweet, there will be time to meet everyone later," He said reassuringly, noticing how she glanced back towards the pack. She hardly had time to look at her surroundings. She did note that every inch of the walls were covered in tastefully chosen pictures, tapestries, and other ornaments. At the top of the stairs was a long hallway with doors on both sides. Daniel kept walking, pulling Rachel along with him until they stopped at the door at the end of the hallway. "This is my room," Daniel said as he pushed the door open.

'Room' wasn't an adequate word to describe the lavish apartment Rachel found herself standing in. Directly in front of her were three large black leather couches facing a roaring fireplace. Above it, she saw a beautiful painting of Daniel. He was standing in the forest, naked, but for a small animal hide covering his sex. Rachel tried and failed to stifle her snort of amusement.

"Something funny, my dear?" Daniel asked from his place by the door.

Rachel looked at him incredulously, "you don't find that a little weird and cheesy?" She said, gesturing to the large painting.

Daniel looked confused. "I don't see anything wrong with it. Lots of people have similar paintings."

"Maybe like a hundred years ago!" Rachel said.

Daniel looked a little sheepish. "Well... I had that painting done almost a hundred years ago..."

The smile dropped right off of Rachel's face. "W-what? How is that possible? How old are you?"

Daniel walked over to Rachel and pulled her down on the couch next to him. "It seems I must explain everything. I guess I'll start from the beginning.

"A long time ago, before the Europeans colonized the Americas, this land was home to the Natives. These people were much more in tune with nature and their land than modern humans. They regularly had rites and rituals in order to honor their sacred land and its Gods. Most of the tribes lived peacefully together but, of course, there were some who did not agree with the beliefs of most of the tribes. One of the tribes had a particularly ruthless leader named Ahote, meaning 'Restless One'. He lived up to his name. Nothing could satisfy him. He was constantly seeking new lands to conquer and lay waste to. Every time he gained control of a new territory, he would allow his men to rampage through, killing everything in sight.

"The Gods of the land were appalled. Ahote became so out of control, that the Gods decided to forgo their previous intention of not getting involved and chose to take action to protect their beloved land. So, at the summer solstice, when all of the tribes came together for their annual feast and ritual, the Gods chose to speak. Through the dancing flames roaring in the middle of the group came the voice of the Goddess Luna. 'My children,' she said, 'there is a great evil lurking in our midst. One who wishes to destroy everything we know and love. Ahote is a threat to us all. In order to help you fight him off, we would like to bestow a gift upon you. Those of you brave enough, step forward.' Of course, all of the watching Natives stepped forward. They were all eager to help their beloved Goddess. 'Now, run into the forest as one, and emerge anew.' Luna commanded. Without hesitating, the mass of people ran into the forest."

"As they ran, the Natives noticed subtle changes. The air began to shimmer with magic. Then, all at once, the Natives dropped to the ground, on all fours, shifting into wolves. The Goddess boomed again, 'My children! You have now become part wolf. The wolf is an extremely loyal but fierce creature. May you embrace your new selves and draw from the wolf's strength in order to fight off this threat. In addition to new bodies, I have granted you extended life and the ability to heal rapidly. You will not live forever, but you will far surpass your human counterparts. Now, go! Fight for your land and show us all how strong the wolves are!'

"As you can imagine, the werewolves were able to take down Ahote and his followers and restore balance to the land. However, the Gods didn't realize the implications of their decision. Wolves are very territorial animals. The tribes began fighting with each other and severely diminished their numbers. They then spread apart and chose their lands which were not to be encroached on by others. They quickly established their own hierarchies within themselves, forming fully functional packs with an Alpha pair, Betas, and Omegas. Jumping forward a few centuries, you have the packs of today. Although our number is greater than before, we still have few. The Fenris pack, my pack, is one of the biggest in America with 87 members. I am the leader of this pack. The Alpha. I have been alpha of this pack for about 110 years. Before me, my father was the alpha and his father before him."

Daniel stopped talking, snapping Rachel out of her thoughts. There was so much swirling around in her head, she didn't know what to make of it. She had no idea any of this was possible. The hardest thing to wrap her head around was that this fine specimen of a man sitting next to her was not only part wolf, but also over 110 years old. Looking up at Daniel's expectant face, she cleared her throat, "Sorry, it's a lot to take in. But I do have a question, why tell me all of this? Why save me? I'm just some random girl you met."

Daniel chuckled at that, "No, my sweet, you are so much more than that. Everything about you calls to my wolf. Your hair, your lush lips, your voice, and your intoxicating scent makes my wolf go crazy. He wants nothing more than to come out and claim you as his. You see, Rachel, you are my mate. The one person in the entire world who is my match. I have searched for you for hundreds of years and now I have found you. My other half. You may not see it yet, but we are perfect for each other in every way. If we weren't, my wolf wouldn't be so pulled to you. For every wolf, there is one person out there who was made for the wolf. A perfect counterpart to help ease the extended life and bring balance to an otherwise wild and hormonal wolf. You know how everyone cheered and welcomed you when we arrived? They can also sense our deep attraction to each other. The strength of a pack is determined by the strength of the alpha pair. They are almost as happy for me to be joined as I am. We have one pack mind. We are all able to communicate telepathically when in our wolf forms. This enables us to hunt more efficiently. The rest of the pack was getting sick of my inner turmoil. Taking a mate calms down a restless wolf. I'm sure they're relieved they don't have to listen to my grumpy thoughts anymore when I see a happily mated pair."

Rachel was shocked. This gorgeous man, practically a stranger, just told her that they were meant to be together. She almost wanted to tell him he was crazy and run screaming. But another part of her whispered in the back of her mind that maybe he is right, maybe we are meant to be. After all, she did feel a strange pull to him unlike anything she'd ever felt.

Seeing the light of Rachel's realization in her eyes, Daniel wasted no time in scooping Rachel up and crushing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss, his tongue dipping into her mouth to taste her. They stayed like that for a long time, locked in each other's embrace, murmuring things to each other, getting to know each other. By the time they broke apart, the sun had set.

"I hate to put all of this on you so soon, my sweet, but I get nervous having you, an unmarked female, around all of the unmated males. If it's alright with you, will you become my mate tonight? It will put me at ease to know that you are safe. With the mating bond comes a sixth sense. You will be able to feel me at all times, my emotions, and even my thoughts. With this safety in place, I can feel comfortable doing my duties knowing you are alright." Daniel said. Seeing the slight alarm in my eyes, he quickly added, "You won't turn into a werewolf or anything. At least not yet. That is a different ceremony and it is completely optional. You will be much the same except with heightened senses. You and I both know we are meant to be. Why put it off, Rachel? I want the whole world to know that you are mine."

"I-I guess I see your point. I'm just a little nervous," Rachel admitted. She knew nothing about pack life and what a mating ritual involved.

"It's very simple, my sweet," He reassured her, "The actual mating will be done in private. It is an intimate affair only shared between two mates. We will have a banquet the following day to celebrate." Daniel explained.

Rachel nodded her head in acceptance. The smile that lit up Daniel's face made her heart flutter. He looked so happy. His reaction to her confirmed that this was the right choice. Standing up from his seated position, Daniel pulled Rachel to a door hidden in a small hallway she hadn't noticed on the side of the room. It opened to Daniel's bedroom. Walking through the door, Rachel's eyes first went to the dominant fixture in the room, a large four poster bed. This seemed to be Daniel's destination. He came up behind her and put his hands on her waist, whispering in her ear, "Are you ready to become mine, my sweet?" His voice sent delicious shivers through her, and she nodded. He then wasted no time in taking her clothes off and pushing her gently onto the bed.

Rachel lay splayed out on the bed as Daniel crawled on top of her, raining light kisses on her skin as he went up her body towards her face. Finally their lips met in a passionate dance of two lovers. His hot tongue dipping into her mouth to taste her further. Rachel began to rub her center against Daniel's growing erection, eliciting soft growls from him. Unable to restrain herself, Rachel reached up and tore Daniel's shirt open, scattering buttons everywhere. This made Daniel growl in a way that made her pussy ache for him. Kissing his way back down her body, he teased her by nipping at the sensitive skin around her panties before grabbing them with his teeth and jerking his head to the side, effectively ripping her panties off.

The sight of Rachel's perfectly trimmed pussy dripping with arousal almost made Daniel cum. Her wonderful aroma filled the air and he inhaled deeply in ecstasy. Turning his head to the side, Daniel slowly kissed his way up Rachel's leg, nibbling and licking in just the right spots, making her squirm with pleasure. Switching to the other leg, Daniel kissed and nibbled his way down until he was again face to face with his mate's beautiful pussy. His wolf was howling at him to quit playing around and just taste her already and he obliged.

Very slowly, his long tongue snaked out to gently flick against her clit once, making her groan loudly. She was hornier than she had ever been. She wanted to just grab his head and forcefully shove it into her dripping wet pussy but she was afraid he'd stop. Not one to torture his beloved mate too much, Daniel flattened his tongue and lapped up all of her juices with one stroke from the bottom of her slit all the way to her engorged clit making Rachel moan loudly. If he thought her smell was intoxicating, her taste was even more so. His wolf was in heaven. He quickly lapped up more of her juices. Not getting enough, he shoved his tongue as far in her dripping pussy as it would go and eagerly drank in as much of her addicting juices as he could. Moaning and writhing on the bed, Rachel was in complete heaven as she felt him licking and sucking her inner lips while he slowly inserted a finger into her pulsing opening. He continued to tease her by nipping and sucking her sensitive flesh, not moving the finger inside her at all. He then made her gasp by sucking her sensitive button into his mouth and lashing it with his tongue over and over again and moving his finger in and out very fast. Rachel could feel herself tightening, getting closer and closer to her release.

Just as she was about to reach the edge, Daniel stopped, making her scream out her frustration. Chuckling softly, he swiftly stood up and took off the rest of his clothes, including what remained of his shirt before climbing back on the bed and thrusting himself all the way inside her hot pussy, making her groan in pain and pleasure. "Mmmm you're so fucking tight," he growled in her ear before he began to pump himself in and out of her tight pussy at a frenzied pace. He had never been so turned on in his life. He leaned down slightly to take one of her jiggling breasts in his mouth and he sucked on it harshly, biting her nipple as he fucked her as deep and hard as he could without hurting her too much. He was usually a gentle lover but the combination of his wolf going crazy and Rachel being the sexiest women he has ever been with made him lose all control. He only cared about one thing now. Making her his.

He increased his pace slightly, hammering into her with even more force, making her squeeze her pussy around his cock and moan his name loudly. Knowing both of their releases were close, Daniel reluctantly pulled himself out of her: no easy feat since her tight pussy had his cock in a vice like grip. Daniel effectively rolled Rachel over so she was on her hands and knees and slammed into her from behind. Reaching forward, Daniel grabbed a fistful of her hair and used it to help him pound her harder. Feeling his orgasm near, Daniel shifted to his hybrid form so he could mark her. "Cum with me, baby," he growled as he reached under her to flick her clit roughly which made her arch her back and grind herself harder onto his shaft. Pounding her faster and faster, Daniel felt himself about to erupt. Right before they both tumbled off the cliff, Daniel roughly pulled Rachel up by her hips so she was right up against him, leaned down, and bit down on the spot where her neck meets her shoulder, marking her as his and making Rachel scream in pain and pleasure and come forcefully. Her pussy clamped down on his hard cock making him have his own intense orgasm, his seed spilling into her throbbing vagina.

Rachel was suddenly aware of a new consciousness in her head. She could feel Daniel in the background, his contentedness and pleasure at marking her as his. Surprisingly, it wasn't unpleasant having someone else in her head. In fact, she found it comforting that they were so close. The two mates slowly came back down to earth, their breathing becoming more even as the time passed. Rachel snuggled up close to Daniel, wrapping her naked form around his, as they drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

To be continued...