Howlin' At My Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No sir." I respond.

"Tonight will be your lucky night," he remarks with a wolfish grin.

I stand up and turn around to face him. My panties are dripping wet with my own juices, Harry's jizz is in my hair, and my makeup has to be a complete wreck due to the facial I gladly endured a few moments before.

"Where is the ladies room? I would like to freshen up really quick," I ask.

"Not so fast," Harry protests and rips my shirt open, exposing my chest. He takes my tits out of my bra and gropes them. "You'll go in that room exactly as you are now. If you want a future here, you'll be a good assistant and do as I say during these meetings, including addressing me as 'Sir' in front of the group. These dogs won't be able to keep their dirty paws off of you." He helps himself to a mouthful of my breast and playfully bites my nipple.

Harry leads me to another room where the rest of the group is gathered. A fireplace and several candles are lit, casting dancing shadows on the walls and ceiling. The men, in the middle of what looks like a poker game, stop their small talk and stare as we walk in the room. They stand up and gather around us; my nipples are putting on a show from all of the excitement.

"Gentlemen," Harry begins. "May I present to you our guest of honor, Jessica. She has generously agreed to serve our each and every need. I think you will be very pleased with the skills and assets she has to offer us."

Harry turns to me and presents a blindfold.

"You will wear this for the rest of the night and take it off when we are done. If you peek, there will be repercussions."

Harry places the blindfold over my eyes and and ties it behind my head. Everything is completely dark and the rest of my senses heighten. He guides me forward for a few steps and stops.

"I'm going to bend you over my knee so that everyone can see your perfectly shaped ass," Harry instructs. "Would you like that?"

"Yes, sir,"

Harry situates himself and bends me over his knee as promised. He lifts the hem of my skirt and gives my ass a slap. A moan escapes me and I feel charged. Everyone in the room must be leering at my ass.

"What was that Jessica? Do you want me to do that again?" Harry asks, rubbing the cheek he just slapped.

"Yes, sir," I whisper in response.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, SIR," I yelp.

Harry spanks the other cheek a little harder this time and massages it.

"Do you want me to show the rest of the pack, er, board how wet you are?"

"Yes, sir," I reply to his relentless teasing.

Harry pulls my thong down over my ass. I'm so soaked that I imagine strings of my wetness connecting my panties to my throbbing vulva. Somewhere in the background someone lets out a low rumble. A cool liquid drops onto my freshly spanked ass, down my crack, and mixes with my juices. Harry rubs my pussy and pinches my clit. He stops and I hear him lick his fingers.

"My favorite pairing," I hear Harry remark. I feel more liquid being poured onto me and his fingers are on me again, teasing my opening. His hard cock presses into my ribs.

"Open your mouth Jessica," Harry instructs and places his fingers in my mouth. I suck my juices and his wine off of his fingers while he slaps and rubs my bottom again.

"I'm going to place a plug into your ass. No one gets to fuck that ass tonight until I say it's ok," Harry announces, massaging the opening of my ass with a wet finger.

"Oh come on, throw us a bone!" Someone exclaims from behind me. "We've never had an ass like this before! Look at it, it's the perfect moon for our change! I mean--"

"Enough,Trevor!' Harry barks back. "I didn't say no one could at all, just not until I say! I lead this pack, I mean, team. Remember? Also your sales were horrible this quarter so why should you have any at all? Where is Trey? There you are! I'll give you the honors of the first lick while I plug her ass. You are after all responsible for bringing Jessica to my attention and you shall get your reward."

"As you wish Mr. Shears," I hear Trey respond from somewhere behind me.

My head feels like it's about to explode from anticipation and my heart is racing. This situation is so wrong—almost dangerous, but I want, no—I need this release. Harry teases my asshole with the toy and spreads my pussy lips apart, giving Trey ample room to play. I know that Trey will not show me any mercy after what I did to him earlier today. I feel his hot tongue circle my cunt and explore my inner folds; he loudly slurps my wetness. I arch my back in an attempt to bury his face with my pussy. He pushes back by driving his tongue into me and takes my breath away. Harry continues to rub the outside of my ass with the toy.

"It looks like someone is horny and is enjoying getting her cunt eaten," Harry remarks. "Do you want Trey to eat your pussy some more?"

"Yes, sir!" I reply, almost breathless. Harry eases the plug into my ass a little bit at a time. It's bigger than I anticipate but my body accepts it and it's delicious. Trey rubs my clit and sucks on my swollen labia while Harry thrusts the butt plug in and out of me. I let out a loud moan, unable to contain myself.

"Be careful Trey, we don't want her cumming just yet," Harry commands. I let out a small sound of protest. I need to cum soon and hard. Trey stops eating me and I feel his hands grip my hips and move me off of Harry's lap. He has me kneel on the floor and fastens a cold leather strap around my neck.

Trey thrusts his large, hard cock into my mouth. It's so thick that I need to open my mouth extra wide to accommodate its girth. He's in so deep that my eyes water, but I don't want him to stop.

"I believe this is what you were wanting from me earlier today in my office. A mouthful of my cock, and I'm glad to give it to you."

'Umm... hmmm...." is all I can muster in response. I take his balls in my hand and give them a slight tug as I take him in deeper, showing him that I mean business. My mouth reaches the base and my chin rests on his testicles. I come back up for air and stroke his cock with a frenzy while I take his balls into my mouth.

"Oh dear god that's amazing!" Trey exclaims.

I put his cock back into my mouth and deepthroat him in front of the group, excited to put on a show. He groans and I feel a succession of spurts coating my tonsils and flooding over my tongue. I open my mouth to show everyone his sticky load. He dips his cock in and spreads his jizz all over my lips and chin and I swallow the rest in a single gulp.

"Very impressive showing, Trey. With that kind of action you'll soon be my second in command with a corner office. Jessica, I'm going to take you for a little walk and introduce you to the rest of the team who also require your services," Harry says.

On my hands and knees, he guides me forward by a leash and stops and places my hands on a pair of thick-haired knees.

Rough, hairy hands grab me from behind and I feel my pussy swallow a wide cock like a champ. The man behind me grunts and growls as he thrusts in and out. I hear the distinct sound of a zipper in front of me and feel the thick head of a penis rub my lips. Someone grabs my hair into a ponytail and my throat is filled with cock.

"I can't help myself—I'm such an animal with this ass!" Harry says from behind me as he removes the butt plug and massages the opening of my anus with his finger. The man in front of me pulls me up onto him by my collar and he bounces me up and down on his long shaft. His body feels so chiseled and I grab handfuls of what feels like fur as I take this mystery cock for a serious ride. He pulls my face close to his and licks my lips as Harry pounds my ass with his thick shaft.

I've never had two cocks at once and the pressure is so intense that I feel I may rip apart in two. Harry grunts and growls so loud and I feel his seed spurt into my ass with force. He pulls out and slides his dick in between my two ass cheeks and gets them nice and slick with his sticky load.

I feel someone tugging at my leash. I'm sad to leave the mystery cock below me but am thrilled to experience another. I crawl on the floor and feel large hairy hands groping me. I finally reach my destination: a man in a chair.

"Sit on my cock while my colleague fucks your tits and face," he tells me.

I stand up and he guides my ass onto his cock. He too is also very hairy and incredibly strong. He rocks his pelvis into me while another man slides his member between my tits and fucks my throat. The man I'm riding is merciful and massages my clit.

The man in front of me shoots his jizz all over my tits. He lifts one up, "I want to see you lick my cum off your tit." I stick out my tongue and slurp a mouthful of his load.

The man fucking my ass stands up and bends me over the chair, his cock still inside me. He thrusts in and out of me with a frenzy and pulls out to unleash his hot load onto my buttox.

Another man steps in to take his place in my ass and then another, each hairy man taking their turn pounding my tight ass with their unusually large dicks. Their hair is so thick. Their grunts and snarls are starting to frighten me, but I can't help but rub my pussy and allow their anal pounding take me to the brink of ecstasy.

A beastly man, smelling faintly of Harry, guides me to the floor and fucks my ass missionary style while everyone covers me with their hot, thick cum. I slide my hands all over my slick body, relishing the sensations of being covered in jizz while getting fucked in the ass. I massage my clit and finger my pussy until I explode into an orgasm. Warm liquid squirts out of my pussy onto my thighs and a wave of relief and euphoria washes over me so intense that I feel it in my teeth.

After a few moments, I hear claws scratching and scraping the floor, all heading in the same direction. I drift off to sleep.

****

"Miss? Miss!"

A gloved hand is shaking me awake and I sit up with a bolt, suddenly remembering what happened. How long have I been sleeping?

"You may take your blindfold off now. There are some towels and clean clothes waiting for you in the bathroom. Please freshen up and get dressed. I'll bring you home."

I take the blindfold off and am relieved to see it's still dark out. I look at the man speaking to me and realize it is Sam, the driver.

"Oh no! How long have I been sleeping?"

"Oh, only about 15 minutes, not long at all. Meet me out front when you're ready." He turns around to leave me alone in the room to collect my thoughts.

As my eyes adjust to light, I notice several claw marks covering the floor, all leading to a massive door resembling a giant rubber flap. I walk up to door and give it a push to see the backyard just beyond where I stand. There are giant paw prints all over the grass and dirt, leading all the way to the woods.

A wolf in the yard turns and looks at me and I gasp, frozen in place and still holding up the rubber flap. It is a handsome wolf and there is something familiar about it's blue eyes and confident swagger. It howls and runs off into the night.

See you Monday, Mr. Shears.

12