All Comments on 'How's It Gonna Be?'

by TCct

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nope ...

Thanks but no thanks! Though your writing isn't bad, your story doesn't make sense. Way too much time has passed for this wife to believe she has any chance for reconciliation with a husband who wouldn't believe she didn't fulfill her desire for other men. Plus, it had a poor ending.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Strong, vivid if abbreviated story

The wife, as she was described, wasn't worth the post-split celibacy or the prolonged angst, let alone a 70/30 split of material goods. That's a definite pitfall in the story. The author's skill in depicting her deceptive machinations and his obstinacy was a strong point . This is a snapshot of a marriage. TCct doesn't do portraits. I enjoyed most of the read .

What was there was pretty prime. Not long enough for five stars by.my standards. I thank the author regardless.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Wow

What a powerful tale. He was a strong man who treasured his wedding vows and she was a weak woman who tried to get around them. This tale deserves to be continued...

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
Long enough for me

I tend to judge on quality versus quantity, but that's just my standard. It's a rare story that doesn't wander off into the bush after four pages.

TCct, thanks for this. I enjoy your crispness and straight ahead approach. Your dialogue is some of the best I've read.

Five

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
Good writing

But no way in hell the wife comes looking for him after eight years.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Great!

Best line - " ...I pray you get as good as you gave."

DevotedWifeDevotedWifeover 9 years ago
Good Job, TCct!

I believe it took this long for the wife to realize what she gave up (after all, cheaters aren't usually the brightest people, just the most selfish). She'd fucked around for several years, and now that she's aging (and maybe not so well; after all, her husband says she now looks like "chewed twine") and without a partner, she's missing what her husband offered that her fuck buddies obviously didn't. To me, it says more about her than even their discussion almost eight years earlier: left with so many of their assets, she chose not to use them to find her husband, whom she claimed to love. Hell, the author said it took her two whole years to realize she still loved him and missed him; her first thought had been "good riddance."

Because he kept to himself for the most part does not mean that he was celibate. He told his wife "You said you would tolerate me fucking other women so I have." I don't, however, agree with the 30/70 split, leaving the bulk of resources to a cheating partner. As his daughter was 18 when he left his wife, I might agree with the split if the difference was used to send his daughter to an expensive college, but then I would have removed the wife's access to it. I guess his needs were simple, and maybe the bulk of their estate was tied up in property that he no longer cared about. After all, he gave Juan a 30/70 split as well.

It's just amazing to me how long you can live with people and really not know them-he didn't expect her to derail their marriage the way she did, after 24 years, and she considers him defiant almost eight years after leaving, after he stated his concerns and gave her logical explanations for why he couldn't remain. She never really heard him and appreciated what he'd said. Why else would she have expected him to change and be missing her, the way she was now missing him? The fact that she's upset that she's not getting her way, rather than remorseful, tells me that she doesn't know what love is. Too bad he wasted 27 years on her. Too bad he hasn't found a better partner with whom to share his life.

What's funny is how he considers her appearance an annoyance, and is more concerned about the condition of his gate!

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Very good short story

He took what he needed to build a new life. The numbers might mean something to her or a judge. I agree completely with his position, if she brought up the subject, in the style that she did, then she all ready had a hitter on deck. I admit that I am so old fashioned that I would file for a divorce, on grounds of mental cruelty, and then disappear. As far as I am concerned she cheated emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it four stars...

... As I would recommend it to others. To the author I wish to say, The story feels incomplete. I'm not sure what it needs to have a finished feel to it. Perhaps the wife's acceptance of the bed she made and where she must now lay. It's just that with the current ending it seems as though they are just continuing the same old argument. Having once been married for 23 years, I know something about the same old argument continuing on for what seems like forever. That said I'm going to stop my comments here, I'm starting to ramble. Panther fan.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Excellent!

5 Stars.

No need for BTB.

No need for me to comment because he basically said it all.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Zzzzzzzzzz

This "story" is basically a transcript of an argument. And what a silly argument it is! So, Callie wanted to have sex with some other guy, and she told hubby about it. Hubby said no.

That's it. That's the whole story. And because she (gasp!) wanted to have sex with someone else, hubby left his wife of 27 years! Wow, that marriage must've been rock-solid, eh? With communication and understanding like that, I imagine that marriage would've lasted forever!

I read comments all the time from readers who lament, "If the wife were only honest and came clean about how she felt, instead of running around behind her husband's back, she could be forgiven." Well, here's a story where the wife did just that...and the insecure hubby still left her! It seems as though the LW readership believes that all wives should be so loyal and devoted to their husbands that they don't even have a single impure thought about another man. That is a thoughtcrime punishable by divorce and/or death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There Called Vows Swingerjoe

She wanted to change the game mid stream and he didnt.Listen if she wants to go fuck the 82nd airborne she should be able to.Hubby does not have to be a part of it.Hes not insecure at all if anything hes secure in the fact that this is not something he wants in his life.Should he be forced to accept it? Hell no.What he did was what was right for him Let her fuck whomever she wants just not him.Joe its obvious that sharing etc is your thing it just wasnt Chris's

maxwedgemaxwedgeover 9 years ago
Not finished needs a part 2

This could be a really good story with another chapter. Would like to know what she did for the last 7 years 8 months 3 days. Try to justify not finding him till now.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Re. "There Called Vows"

Right. Exactly. She wanted an open marriage. He didn't. I get that. I respect that.

They had a difference of opinion. So he left her?? She didn't screw around behind his back. She came to him, openly and honestly. Immediately, he falls out of love with his wife of 27 years. Why? Because she merely THOUGHT about having sex with another man.

If that isn't insecurity, I don't know what is. If you can't handle the fact that your wife is attracted to other men, you shouldn't be married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
swingerjoe

Then why did you bother to marry when neither of you had any intention of staying faithful?

Sure she asked, he said no. She refused to back off, he let her go. After 20+ years of monogamy he let her go. Insecure? No, he stated his position and told her if she did he wouldn't be there. I am sure the reverse where hubby asks wife permission to bring another in happens more and is shot down even quicker.

You judged the husband insecure because he honored his vows, and commitment. Well I judge you and your "wife" insecure because each of you have to seek out others to prove yourselves.

Look in the mirror at an insecure person swingerjoe, whereas this male character had integrity to.

Oh the story is a rip off on "He said No", but still entertaining.

wonder203wonder203over 9 years ago
I agree

Another chapter could be written with this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Conclusion

I would like to see this story completed

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Re. "swingerjoe"

First off, annony, don't act like you know me. You know nothing about me, my wife, or my marriage.

Secondly, "why get married if you don't intend to be faithful?" Being faithful isn't about sex. It's about devotion and love and loyalty and honesty and trust and communication and comfort and everything else that goes into marriage. Sex is just sex. Get over it.

Zed56Zed56over 9 years ago
Swingerjoe

There is a big differnce between being attracted to another person and acting on that attraction.She even admiited she was wrong to start a relationship before hashing it out with hubby.Sorry joe I think Chris did what he thought was the correct thing for him Once he knew she met with someone else it goes from attraction to action.Chris could nor would not accept that.Kudos for him for standing up for what he believes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for posting. I get so sick from reading all these cuckold , gay married men stories. I get half way through them and just give up. A good story about a normal thinking man who moved on instead of being enslaved by a whore. Please keep writing. Great job.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Sex is just sex...

For those who have stripped it of any real meaning. There are bio-chemical implications from intercourse that strengthen intimate bonds. The pseudo-enlightened "swingers" literally deny themselves this bonding as they get in touch with their inner bonobo. You can peddle that stuff to yourself and your spouse (?) and the rest of the big hair polyester leisure suit crowd but in so doing you have cheated yourselves of an intimacy that you will never be able to regain or achieve.

It sounds like swingerjoe has a great relationship with his spouse(s) and I am happy for him. He has, in my opinion, deluded himself with his rationalizations. I've never met him and really don't want to do so but I kinda know him because I've read his comments and a couple of stories (I'm giving the stories a pass these days).

In my opinion open marriages are kinda like gold-tone chains. The look good from a distance but they certainly aren't the real thing, plus they turn your neck green.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I'm confused...

This story let me confused...why? Almost 8 years had passed and only now she approaches him? Not difficult to her to find him, he always saw their daughter!!! I don't know her age, but should be near 60 years old...And only now she wanted to come back? Now that she for sure found herself alone, no man wanting her? What did she did all those almost 8 years alone? Not that it matter to him...So for some details I don't see necessary for a part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are my new favorite writer.

I dont know how I missed your previous works. I love your no nonsense approach to the Loving Wife story line. We have far too many cum loving homosexuals writing cuckold type stories which turn my stomach. Its great to read something from a real stand up guy concept. I look forward to any new story you post. Keep up the good work.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
@ seekeraz

I don't know you, either, but I imagine that you commenting on open marriage would be like me commenting on sixth century Aboriginal pottery.

(And, just because you don't know me, I should mention that I know absolutely nothing about sixth century Aboriginal pottery.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
swingerjoe

As you also have no clue in what a monogamous marriage is, you should not make comments on such stories. So go fuck your whores, and enjoy your sloppy third fourths or fifths from your whore.

This story dealt with a broken trust. You married a whore, so you don't need to worry about that. I will someday laugh when one day which I will never no, your whore leaves you for another, which she surely will.

burt5419burt5419over 9 years ago
swingerjoe

"Being faithful isn't about sex. It's about devotion and love and loyalty and honesty and trust and communication and comfort and everything else that goes into marriage. Sex is just sex. Get over it"

"He and I have discussed it but I told him I wouldn't cheat on you."

How are these two statements compatible? The second implies an already existing relationship that violates the first. Where is the honesty, devotion, loyality, and most of all trust in allowing another man the intimacy implied by that statement with no imput from the husband? The betrayal has already occurred. She didn't just ask, she had already bought. All that was left was to determine the price. In this case, the cost was a marriage. Sorry if the cost was much more than she wanted. When you buy without negotiating you often get burnt. By the way, he did get over it- he left.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
@ swingerjoe Oh I know about the Open Marriage Canard

I suffered from the "she wanted to, I didn't" disaster. Getting better now but we're not together (thank goodness). I know many many in the "Lifestyle" and the vast majority, at least here, are delusional and ultimately restless, dissatisfied souls telling themselves that their relationships are stronger than ever. I wish you good luck but don't try to kid someone who has already been burned by the "deathstyle".

Oddly I do have a burgeoning interest in mesoamerican ceramics though the maya was perhaps 7th century. It's a fascinating study and I'm just beginning.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 9 years ago
Well written short story but....

It felt strangely unfinished. The questions of why she waited so long to find him and why she hadn't divorced him ring loudly in my head. I am going to assume (always a bad thing to do, I know) that this is a stand alone story and that there will not be a chapter two. If that is the case then I can't give it more than 3 stars since I really felt more information and a better ending was in order. Thanks for the effort.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
The Cheating already happened.

The mariage was over the minute she shared any intimacy with someone else, the marriage was over. By intimacy I mean sharing feelings which should have been discussed with the husband. There are many types of intimacy.

He did the right thing in this story And I agree, eight years is a long time for some woman to decide to come back looking for her husband. They were both well into middle at the telling of this story. Let's say married at 20 plus 25 years marriage plus eight would have made them at least 53. None of us look that good at 53! She must have looked like chewed up twine! Who would want her back?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Responses

To the author, I retract what I wrote earlier about this being a boring story. Evidently, judging by the amount of discussion it has generated, it was incredibly thought-provoking!

To seekeraz, I'm sorry to hear your marriage dissolved after your wife suggested an interest in open marriage/swinging. It's a shame you couldn't have discussed the issue in a way that could have strengthened your relationship instead of destroying it. It's odd that you know "many many" people in the lifestyle, and yet you didn't go down that path yourself. How could you know so many if you weren't in the thick of it yourself?

I don't know if you've read my short essay "On Open Marriage and Swinging", but I covered a lot of the points you've made in that essay.

To burt5419, it isn't made clear what type of relationship the "Callie" in this story had with the mystery man, or the depth of their conversation. As with most stories of this type, the wife is depicted as a one-dimensional, selfish whore of a woman who cares little about her husband and thinks only with her private parts.

Perhaps their conversation was simply harmless flirting, and a joking reference to opening their marriage. That planted a seed in her mind, and she figured she'd explore the possibility of making that a reality. I don't see the harm in that, nor any sort of abuse of trust of fidelity. Frankly, the fact that she went to her husband to discuss it speaks volumes about her character. If she wanted to fool around behind hubby's back, she would have just done so without his knowledge or consent.

Re. the "bio-chemical implications of intercourse", I actually did some research on that topic recently, as I had an idea for a story, and wanted to see if there were any legitimate science behind it. Sadly, for us guys, there isn't.

This idea that oxytocin is transferred from our sperm into the walls of a woman's vagina, and instantly causes her to fall madly in love with us, was started by an ultra-religious group that tried to find scientific validation for monogamy. A study was performed, and concluded that there was, in fact, a biochemical reaction that occurs during intercourse that creates such an emotional bond between the two lovers. But when this study was tested by other scientific groups, no such conclusion was drawn. The experiment couldn't be replicated, and the theory was discredited.

Sadly, we males don't all have magical love potion swirling around in our testicles that causes women to fall madly in love with us.

Finally, to the sad and pathetic annony who acts like such a tough guy on the internet, I'd be willing to bet that you wouldn't say such a thing to me if we were standing toe to toe. That makes you quite a coward, doesn't it?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SOME PEOPLE JUST CANT ACCEPT

***NO***as an answer an explanation. TK U MLJ LV NV

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Hey, Joe

Did you happen to look at the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences on oxytocin? Apparently not.

“Sexual monogamy in humans is potentially costly for males,” says lead author Dr. Rene Hurlemann, professor of psychiatry at the University of Bonn in Germany, explaining that he and his team wanted to understand some of the chemical contributors to the practice. Only 3% of mammals are monogamous, and that small proportion likely reflects the fact that from a simple biological perspective, it makes little sense for males who could produce far more offspring by mating with multiple females...

...“Once men receive oxytocin, the attractiveness of the partner increases compared to the attractiveness value recorded for other females,” says Hurlemann. And the men were not aware that they behaved differently on oxytocin; in fact, they could not reliably distinguish between it and placebo. They didn’t feel “high” or any “craving” — at least as measured by their ratings of their feelings in both conditions...

...What is clear, however, is that oxytocin can create unconscious biases in favor of a partner, possibly providing part of the biological mechanism behind monogamy. A prior study by the same researchers, in fact, found that men in monogamous relationships who were given oxytocin actually kept a greater physical distance from an attractive research associate, compared with single men." (http://healthland.time.com/2013/11/27/how-oxytocin-makes-men-almost-monogamous/)

That's just a tiny sample of the science that supports the notion that there are biochemical implications to intercourse and relationships. I won't link all of it here.

You seem to make just as many assumptions and generalizations as those you castigate for doing the same.

As for my situation there were long and open discussions. Of course in the swinger world "open" often means "agree to go along or I'll do it on my own". Emotional blackmail or extortion are more often than not the norm.

If you want many and varied sexual experiences and your partner is down with it- go for it. If persuasion or manipulation is required do the honorable thing, end the relationship and then pursue your other interests.

Just don't keep pissing on our legs and telling us it's raining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good reading.

Swingerjoe:If I ever met you on the street I'd spit in your fucking face. You're a sad excuse of a human being. Get over you tat with the anonymous. It gets you nowhere. What an ass. To the author: thank you for a decent thought provoking story. It's beats the shit out of all the swinging/willing cuckoldry crap that's being posted in this category. This is what loving wives is all about, at least to me. I'm glad that there are at least a few good writers posting here. (ML) 5*

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
its funny

i dont see to much fault in his wife. yes she wanted to fuck around, but at least she was honest about it. people change. if she didnt want to stay faithful anymore she did the right thing and told him. instead of doing what so many others do and just cheat.the husband shouldve just divorced her and moved on.why would he stay married to her yet just leave. divorce wouldve been a clean break. instead he leaves and now years later they are still married.i dont think this was very smart on his part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

Geez swinger, did I hit a nerve? A "man" of your character shouldn't care that his wife is a whore after all you loan her pussy out to all who would have her.

If I did meet you on the street, I wouldn't care. Gnats aren't worth my time.

So enjoy your slut's well used slit.

Quite honestly if you would have shut up, this story would not have all the comments. So it is your fault, so go suck some cum

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 9 years ago
I liked this...

I'm not sure all the back story about him and Juan was pertinent; I think that space would have been better served with more of the problems between the two protagonists, maybe brought in more feelings from both of them, but I still thought it was well written.

It is a story that has been rehashed; I know because I've rehashed it a few times myself. :-) I think, as writers, we all need to try and come up with some fresh material.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 9 years ago
I liked It

And think you probably don't need to add a chapter, but...Chris looks like an interesting character and a sequel would be interesting. Also, it would be interesting to know what Callie has been doing all this time and what really spurred her on to finally look up Chris...liked the "chewed up twine" description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No, Swingerjoe.....You haven't been bored.

You went went into this comments section ready to start a fight, and pick at any scab you could find. Keeping the discussion going, is different than trying to preach from some sort of self-fashioned pulpit. I get it....I really do. You think authors like TCct here, are preaching their own style of gospel truth, and you just HAVE to be vocal with your dissenting opinions.

He who yells the loudest wins the argument, right?

Hah, you actually DO know better. This entire discourse here, FUELED by YOU, is exactly the reason why you think votes and comments are a poor reflection of story quality. Of course they are, if/when you take commenters so far away from any discussion of the actual STORY!!! But somehow, I imagine it is really that you are thinking that most readers are just too ignorant to be able to vote properly, since so many consistantly seem to disagree with you.

I have a one word problem with your argument so far. Here it is: you used the word devotion. You even remind us commenters about your 'brilliant' essay about open marriage, and swinging, where you attempt to overcome common objections to the way "most" folks view the topic. Even after some observant anonymous pointed out some holes in your argument THERE, (yes, it was me), even in your rebuttal comments after the essay, you weren't able to show any evidence or logical thought towards how sharing a spouse rectifies itself with the universal concept (read dictionary definition) of devotion. Niether felt, nor expressed, devotion is the very thing that ALL open marriages lack, regardless upon any agreements reached between consenting adults.

OK, TCct, as to your story. Of course, I liked it mostly. I scored you a four, for whatever it is worth. I agreed with the assessment that your dialogue WORKED for THESE characters, and kept up a sense of believability. As far as what was missing, well.....

She needed MORE character development. We DIDN'T need a history of the first 20 years, but we probably would have benefited more from hearing her internal thought processes. Now, this wouldn't be so that the reader could feel sympathy for her, as much as enable us to come away with a more solid feeling that the narrator DID completely understand her. If folks are upset with the way he left, it is because you didn't do enough to demonstrate that he left PRECISELY BECAUSE he understood her so well, and knew her so intimately, that once she made up her mind, she would never back down, and in fact ride the marriage into the ground ANYWAY. (this is despite is disapproval or even IF he had decided to go along). It was more than just the beginning of the end, it WAS the end. Problem was, the character development, and internal dialogue was shorted, and there was no way to be confident that he was completely "right", all along. He probably WAS, and she SEEMED as shallow and selfish as written, but it becomes the age old argument. If THAT were really true, what exactly was the source of their happiness for the first 20 years? Even if it was simply the daughter they shared, these thoughts weren't developed enough, and at best, only hinted at.

One other thing, the development with his friendship with Juan, was OK, but gratuitous. We didn't need to know about Juan, his wife, or even the mechanics of the property, in order to tell this story. In a two pager, you used up valuable real estate to describe a relationship, that had nothing to do with the MAIN spotlighted for discussion. Becomeing friends with Juan and his family helps with the narrator's character development a little, but without embellishing more on her, or their shared past, it serves only to act as filler, and unbalances the presentation.

These, of course, are just my opinions. Thanks for considering, thanks for writing, and thanks for allowing the free exchange of said opinions, even if there are those commenters out there who struggle to take advantage of any opportunity.

Surely will read the next..... thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

But I for one, would like to see at least a final chapter explaining how they finally end up divorcing and the trials and tribulations of the fight.

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like it

I liked it and Can't wait for the next chapter.

MCPO Jim

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
I enjoy this writer, but

this story was a bit flat. Once again, we have a glimpse of a life, and that's what a story is... a snapshot in time. It's just that this story really didn't tell us much. His wife caused him to question her feelings about fidelity, so he walked. That pretty well covers it. You can toss in a broken gate and a nice Mexican guy, but it's a very bare bones story that begins at the conclusion, more or less.

Storm113Storm113over 9 years ago
incomplete

Too incomplete. Expand and finish. 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story.

@swingerjoe. "Being faithful isn't about sex. It's about devotion and love and loyalty and honesty and trust and communication and comfort and everything else that goes into marriage. Sex is just sex. Get over it."

Sex can be just sex, but for many couples it is a deeply spiritual thing that is an expression of a deeper kind of love. One they don't want to share. Devotion, love, loyalty, trust are all expressed by remaining faithfully monogamous.

"I don't know you, either, but I imagine that you commenting on open marriage would be like me commenting on sixth century Aboriginal pottery."

I dont have to experience cancer to know it's a bad thing.

The pair bonding associated with oxytocin isn't because it's transferred from your dick to the woman, it generated within the females brain when they have an orgasm. The increased levels of oxytocin along with other complex neurotransmitter associated pleasure form a sort of addiction to their partner. That's the theory. Since pair bonding in many species including humans is a fact, and there is sound evolutionary reasons for it, denying it exists is delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Complete Story

Just a snapshot, but it works.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
I get it but still Unfulfilled!

I will not pollute the ranking by putting a low score as I do not believe scoring would be fair on what I would consider an "open" story. Or we could wait for FTDS to pick this one up and finish it

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@swingerjoe

She is NOT being punished for thinking about, wanting, or even asking for an "open relationship".

She has ALREADY started a relationship with another man - it may not be physical yet, but it has reached the point where she is discussing her relationship with him BEFORE discussing it with her husband.

She also isn't exactly thrilled about HIM fucking other women, is only willing because she wisely realizes it would be hypocritical for her to fuck other men while he can't fuck other women.

Finally, she REFUSES to accept his rejection of her plan, belittles him for his opposition.

He (correctly, in my opinion) realizes that it is only a matter of time before she acts unilaterally, and refuses to stay in a sham of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unfinished

So it is a running husband story without finishing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
@ KarenE

KarenE, how do you know Callie was discussing a relationship with this mystery man? That was never established in the story. All we know is:

"He and I have discussed it but I told him I wouldn't cheat on you; that I would speak with you about it and try to get you to agree."

"Discussed it" could mean exactly what I implied earlier. She could have been harmlessly flirting with this guy, and one of them mentioned in a joking manner that they could make it happen if she and her hubby adopted an open marriage. In her mind, that might be "discussing it."

I agree that if she really wanted an open marriage, then she went about asking for it in the totally wrong manner. I remember when I was in my mid-30's, my wife and I were having some bedroom talk about what I would like for my 40th birthday. I mentioned a threesome, and she got really pissed, and told me that would happen over her dead body. Guess what I did next? I dropped the subject!

Callie didn't drop it, and she paid the price for that. I just think it's a ridiculous price to pay for expressing a desire. She didn't act on that desire. And the fact that she came to her husband and confessed having that desire makes her seem like an honest and trustworthy person in my mind.

Re. the Magical Mystery Sperm Theory, if men really did have the ability to cause women to fall in love with them simply by depositing sperm in their vaginas, then every couple that has ever had sex (consensual or otherwise) would be deeply in love. Have none of you ever had a casual fling? It's a ridiculous theory. Love and sex are mutually exclusive. Sex can be a profound act of love -- but only between two loving people. For a couple that is not in love, it's just that: sex.

(Sorry to "preach", but I'm merely responding to a comment with my own opinion.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Swingerjoe

The liberty means it is not obligatory to live in shared wife/husbamd lifestyle. The husband decided to leave her (I think the divorce would have been better solution for him.) for it. He chose the liberty. NOW THE WIFE WOULD LIKE HER HUSBAND NURSES HER IN HER BREASTCANCER! How I explan the situation better with your story. (It may be she has not any breastcancer, but your cheating breastcancer ill wife story explains well the situation.)

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@ seekeraz

From Duna I got many negative judgements from people and it is very interesting from cuck story supporters to use (and yes I admit to promote) ANR connection in my stories.

The Adult Nursing Relationship confirms the connection of the spouses and lactation with sex realeses high level oxytocin in the ANR practioner women. The ANR is very strong monogam pair connection fixing practice and the centre is the oxytocin.

Very interesting Christian supporter group is to assist the ANR.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
@Anon and SwingerJoe re: Oxytocin in males

As I understand it the current science demonstrates that oxytocin effects both males and females in intimate relationships. I'm not sure where Joe got his information but it is not consistent with current studies, and there have been many.

Anon, thanks for the ANR insights.

I have had a fairly longstanding interest in oxytocin and it's beneficial effects on depression and cognition as well as in bonding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh come on SwingerJoe

Has all that sperm sucking drained all your brains?

His question end of page one:

...Remember I have been arguing with you for 27 years now. Why don't you try an honest approach for a change, you know try being a better person! Well? Have you spread your legs for him yet?"

Callies response:

"I...No. Shit! I'm sorry, Chris. He and I have discussed it but I told him I wouldn't cheat on you; that I would speak with you about it and try to get you to agree."

Read dipshit: DID YOU SPREAD YOUR LEGS... HE AND I HAVE DISCUSSED IT. INNOCENT FLIRTING? bullshit.

You are so busy promoting your own agenda, that we should all enjoy others you completely fuck up the facts, like soon you will fuck up your partnership. Yours isn't a marriage because neither have devotion. You are devoted to sex, that's your marriage devotion. So enjoy your "wife's" cavern, and get your facts straight.

blackswordblackswordover 9 years ago

Hé, the story didn't have an end, and also we don't know if she cheated him or not(probably yes).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Women

A woman is the life support system for a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To ML. You'd spit on Joe in the street?

That's my buddy fuckhead. I'll take ya out to to a cave in the desert and peg ya down on a ratnest you mothafucka.

Ya'll gonna throw in a lifetime of love over a notion.Get real.

Simple and vile morality tale. 3*. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Huh?

You spend all that time building a nice story but don't give it an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incomplete story

How does she show up years later and expect him to take the same line of bulshit. File and divorce her. The courts will take you to the cleaners. To much time to even argue this case. Finish the same story.

SSpencer67SSpencer67over 9 years ago
I'm glad I read this

Never seen so many unfair reviews before. Much better than the score. Well done IMHO.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Not finished needs a part 2

I Agree with Maxwedge so I stole his lead:-). But the thing is Swingerjoe is getting way too much attention. People talk about the story Joe has his opinion and everyone is Entitled to have an opinion. Now the story I think we should hear her story and what about Katie she would know the Truth. About Mommy Dearest and her Love life up until she seeked him out.

leviayersleviayersover 9 years ago

enjoyed your story thanks 5 stars.

as far as the comments, i have trouble understanding why someone in the swinger/sharing lifestyle spends so much effort justifying or excusing his choices. no justification will tempt me to make a similar choice, so who is he trying to sell? himself, methinks.

lastly, again to commentators, why does anyone read a story they don't enjoy? i don't get it. i don't read the cuckold stories, because they are for others, not for my entertainment. those that do are welcome to that genre. and i won't try to sell anyone on my lifestyle choice which is monogamy.

let everyone live their lives, just enjoy your own. no justification required

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lively discussion

While this story clearly did spark the spirited discussion, it is not the right pulpit to argue the virtues of swinging, open marriages or such. While she may have broached the subject before taking things further, she did not do so honestly. It was the husband who (as the writer tells us-from years of marriage an learning her ways) saw through her ruse and called her on it. Meanwhile, her side of the fateful talk is more about pressuring him into it then really discussing it. Her behavior makes it more a story of deceit and self interest and both taking so long to search for him and the whole bit about good riddens an two years before she realized she loved him is damning to her. Couple of the cardinal rules to said "Lifestyle" is no pressure an honesty and most people of note in that subculture would not want to deal with that couple as they have drama written all over them. The lifestyle is about sexy fun and shared adventures with your spouse and in that context it can bring people closer together as well as spice up their passion for each other.However it can do great harm as well and should not be entered into lightly without much discussion and both partners fully onboard. Again,not the case with this couple.

For my part his actions seemed a little weak. While her depicted character didn't seem to deserve it, they did have a long marriage. A marriage that till that talk was by husband own claim fine. Would have preferred to see some attempt to save it for that reason alone. Running away was cowardly and makes the character seem weak less committed from the start himself. A stronger move would have been to stay and take the high road by either work things out with her or her out.

deadseyedeadseyeover 9 years ago
To all the swingers

If sex is just sex , then a a rape is just sex the action is still the same act, an Adult with a little boy or girl is just sex, yours words as written "sex's is just sex" no emotion, no hangups , no remorse, no need for forgiveness, is a moronically simple, but you say " i meant between consenting adults", note that is not what you said or meant, to humans sex's is a personal emotional experience, you are letting your guard down, sharing personal space,sex's without reason brings death..see HIV=AIDS=DEATH,all over Africa and the world, free love with out protection= moralistic death, we as humans succeed because we control our base impulses,to some degree, swingers dont! they always cheat, lie, destroy, they have no moral blocks, men and women that swing and say they are a moralistic benefit to the future of mankind are fools, humans are weak and always eventually take the path of least resistance to get what they want..lie cheat etc...

Swingerjoe your fantasy stories show a crystal celerity of a man with no moral restraints, you would sell out your brother to fuck his wife, hell you would sell your wife for a even trade, swingers always run into people that dont want to play switch up, and this underlining self-respect hurts your own view that swinging hurts no one, and that sex is just sex, for every one marriage of swingers that seems to last for awhile there are 1000's that blow up, because we are human, and like the cunt in this story swingers/cheaters get arrogant and disrespectful, out of the illusion of control and power they think they have over there mate.

In other words the cunt got her just deserts. and so will you if you dont see the bad karma of her actions in this story...but you a a guy swinger..so....your karamicly fucked.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

a good flash story. Since she didn't appear willing to leave, there is no reason for the reader to think she just walked away. In that sense it is really incomplete. Standard flash tales are complete. After so many years she never divorced him. Now she is on his property. What happens next? No need to write any more, as the opportunity to give it resolution has passed.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Also, the song words and title font seem to fit the actual tale. He says he doesn't care, so why the song about wondering?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty good story but could be better with more information

At first reading I was sympathetic to Cris, Callie clearly had been looking outside of her marriage for intimacy. Cris is a hermit. Was it always that way? He was satisfied with his marriage but she wasn't. Was it his practice while living with Callie to go to his garage alone and weld? That would get old after 27 years. Was he a guy who wasn't interested in sex or was he a one minute man who didn't care about his wife? Chris seems to think he can buy loyalty. He overpays Juan his worker; giving him free place to live and seventy percent of the profits. He overpaid Callie with the same 70/30 split when he walked away from their home.

I find it unlikely that Callie would come to him after 7.5 years away but clearly she is a better communicator than he is. It could be that his daughter's visit caused Katie to get Callie to interact with Chris. We don't know because you didn't tell us. At this point, Chris is a lonely, angry man who is acting like an asshole. Thanks for your work, it generated lots of discussion.

reasonable man

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Will rate later ........ Maybe

5 for the prose, 2 for the less than clean cut not flash ending.....

If, that's if we see a follow up, I'll,come back and rate.

Maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it

But I could not give nothing more than 1 Star. As the starting point of something complete (no longer, just complete) is quite good but does not score as a full chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I specifically liked that Chris' arguments....

....against the trite bullshit Callie laid on him were so clear and so compelling.

Bravo!

For putting so eloquently what I, and I believe most men, are not properly equipped to say....

That if the values encompassed in the oaths you two made in public are no longer of use or value to one of you, then ask for a divorce and keep your integrity and self respect as well as your supposed and professed love, respect and consideration for the other, intact!

"Modern" marriage is not marriage at all. It is not a contract, not a system of living, not a covenant, not anything but convenience.....until it is no longer that, either.

In that case, if you're really not up for it, get out of it. But don't, for God's sake, skulk around, sneaking into situations, flirting around, rubbing and touching, embracing too long, kissing too often or too personally, taking long lunches, cyber flirting, sexting, video masturbating or taking walks and talks with others not in your arrangement, or lying to get away for awhile, when you know you made commitments. Commitments usually embrace exclusive behaviors between two people. It's best not to fuck with that sort of thing.

Oh, I know it's fun being naughty.......until you get found out and discover that there is a price to be paid for behaving the hormonal 14 year old, or the 17 year old libertine cunt/dick.

Best you grow the fuck up and become an adult BEFORE you enter into an adult relationship with "lifelong" built into the arrangement.

If you don't like that kind of thing, get a lawyer to write up a cohabitation agreement and set up housekeeping with anyone and/or everyone that will sign.....or just fly free for the rest of your life. See where that stuff takes you.

God this mind-fuck makes me crazy!

What you seem understand and what so many others seem to miss, is that there are consequences for everything we choose (or at least for the actions arising from those choices). And specific consequences seem to be tied to specific actions....and it appears that we don't get to choose what consequence a particular action creates....only the action...it's like it's already hard wired. If we're very wise, we connect the dots and learn as we grow, what action results in which consequence and act to obtain the consequences we want in our lives....then we have a chance at real satisfaction and happiness.

With me, it was already too late. She'd already fucked around on me and was trying to figure out how to keep her marriage together in the face of her actions. It was quick, too. From idea to execution in 9 short years.

I don't know why she tried to hold it together, she obviously didn't love me. And finding out killed my love for her. Nearly killed me in the process, too, but I survived it mostly intact.

So, offering to let me fuck around was like pouring molten lead on me. If I'd gone any faster, the vapor trail would have lasted a month. As it was, the vacuum created by the swiftness of my departure nearly suffocated her and her fuck toys.

But I took half our assets, not 30%.....and disappeared.

Her attempts to "corral me" with legal maneuvers and pre-planning were too obvious and I caught on and took preemptive measures.

And like our protagonist, I couldn't care less if she or her brats ever find me alive or not. They weren't mine, I couldn't change that or the lost time invested, but I sure as hell didn't have to put up with the fucking court system or her manipulative, lying bullshit for another day.

I'm happy where I am, with a gal that really rattles my bones and seems to prefer my company to anyone else's. And I surely do prefer hers!

Hm. Imagine that!

People that stay together, loyal and faithful out of love and mutual respect. Not very I've League, but you must agree, it's an interesting concept!

IrfonIrfonover 9 years ago
He's right...

...who the hell wants damaged goods ???

In 7 years she has probably fucked a couple of dozen guys ( what about STD's ??? )

and destroying her marriage,and NOW finds that what she had was the best - and wants it back ?

Not in this lifetime Callie.......

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
i liked it

the story set up was nice, and flowed well. I'm still looking for a conclusion here though. I heard his argument, and it was very good, but I believe he still has feelings for her, in that he still is not divorced, he still talks to her, and he still tries to rationalize and explain things to her. this story needs a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who cares? The details are missing or too vague to get into this story.

Why stay married? What are the details of his relationship with his daughter? If the daughter knows where he lives why didn't the wife just phone or write? So she is having buyer's remorse over her fuck fest lifestyle, but we don't really know what she's been doing, or him either for that matter. And apparently he has not missed a close loving relationship with a loyal trust-worthy woman since he lives alone? Or maybe he has such a relationship that has not been described? This really might be a interesting story, if there were enough details to get interested in. Is this supposed to be some sort of flash reconciliation attempt?

Great title though. So, when do we find out, How's it gonna be?

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Solid 4 stars

Good start, interest in the rest. A little about the timeline, they were together 27 yrs when they had the initial discussion, and this is almost 8 yrs later? So we are talking they are mid 50's-and their daughter is how old? Has raised queston in my mind which maybe you will answer in subsequent posts.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
And by the way

Have just finished reading the reviews-WOW! To get 75+ reviews in a couple days says you have written something very interesting and thought provoking to the audience. Good job and well done! Cant wait to read Chapt 2. I read Chapt 1 just today, when I saw #2 posted-glad I did. I had skipped this for some reason, prob the low scores, or title didnt appeal, but man you have me hooked.

And I so appreciate you NOT disabling scoring and reviews. like exroadwarrior, as I learn so much from them. And if you care to chime in, I am betting you do too.

ImSickImSickover 9 years ago
You're fucken hilarious

Quoting Third Eye Blind "How's It Gonna Be" I couldn't stop laughing 😆 normally when people quote a song they quote a classic lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Job

I loved this story and not surprised the wife couldn't see what she did wrong. Good on Chris for not putting up with her bullshit and moving on. Fuck this bitch and spouses (M&F) who think this is ok. 5 stars

Wolf_Man_1962

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@swingerjoe Re: Discussion

You contradict yourself!

KarenE, how do you know Callie was discussing a relationship with this mystery man? That was never established in the story. All we know is:

"He and I have discussed it but I told him I wouldn't cheat on you; that I would speak with you about it and try to get you to agree."

THAT IS DISCUSSING THE RELATIONSHIP!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 9 years ago
A good story, but it felt a little open ended.

I can see his point. If she has already talked with another man about having sex with him, she's already cheated, and most likely will fuck him what ever her husband says.

Thanks for the read

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining and interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Read it again

If she had really loved him, she would have gone after him when they found his BMW. If she had really wanted to find him she could have hired a PI and found him in a few days. It is not that easy to disappear. The PU would have tracked him and they would have gotten to him through the daughter. So, now she was old and all fucked out, she wanted her old boring husband back so she could spend her senior years pretending she had been a good wife and had kept her husband. Fuck that shit.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Super Story

Really enjoyed the exchange, the flashback telling and the strength of the argument.

Pleaae keep writing.

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
I like it!

Just walk away. The judicial industry has made a mockery of marriage. Just ignore it and walk away. You will have given their definition of marriage all the respect it deserves.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
A DOUBLE INTRODUCTION FOR JUAN

I think Juan is familiar with her now. TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Story had potential but giving up 70% to a cheater?

Too wimpy and non confrontational. This is tagged revenge and I don't see any.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Well

So she already had her new man picked out while confronting her faithful husband about spicing things up. He said no and left. Do you blame him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's funny....

...when a slut finds out the grass isn't really greener on the other side of the fence.

My own wife of 22 years decided she needed a different cock. My son is the one who caught her, at 18 he was still living at home before leaving for college. Our daughter was already married, at 20 years of age. Matthew clued me in on a phone call he overheard his mother on, talking with someone that sounded suspiciously like an old boyfriend.

I guess I always knew Allison still had a candle burning for Tom, her first boyfriend and the owner of her cherry. According to her stories, they fucked up a storm for a year, then he cheated on her. She booted him but he came crawling back after a couple weeks of living pussy free and like an idiot, she took him back. Then she caught him with his cock buried in a good friend of hers and she booted him for good. Except for the occasional times they got together for monkey fucking. She finally gave him up when she started banging another guy, until he hit her. It was some point right after that, we met.

After a year, we were married. Six months later, she came up pregnant with our daughter and 18 months after that, our son. Through our conversations and the scrapbooks I saw her occasionally perusing through, it was obvious she had never really gotten over Tom. One thing she did mention a couple times when she was drunk and horny, the only thing he had going for him was a big fucking thick cock and the stamina to go all day and all night. Me? Once a day is good with the occasional twice per day on the weekends, if she's wiling.

It took very little effort to find out and even get pictures and video of her riding on Tom's cock. She was right, it WAS a big cock. Going by my own cock, at 7" and 6" around, he had to be 8 1/2" and perhaps 7" around. Big and THICK. So I did what every self respecting man would do. I contacted a couple friends who loved to fight in MMA and gave them $5K to split, to beat the fuck out of Tom. I didn't want him punched and bruised, I wanted his cock to stop working. l guess they understood.

Why didn't I do it? Believe me, I'm entirely capable. Put simply, I didn't want to go to jail, I had other plans I needed taken care of. Making sure I was visible at an event with a lot of friends and family around (neighborhood BBQ), my buddies caught Tom and worked him over. 911 had to be called and it was touch and go if he would survive. He did, although he lost both testicles and part of his cock, the business end. I guess steel toed boots do a lot of damage.

I knew when Allison got the call. She was almost hysterical saying a friend had been hurt badly and was in the hospital. She turned me down when I offered to drive her and went alone. When she came home that night, I guess she was too distraught to notice the changes in the house. When she went straight to bed, I finished my work. It was hanging up our huge 14'x18 wedding photo where our 20th anniversary photo had hung in the living room. The different was, glued a picture of Tom's face over my own. Across the kitchen table I laid out 22 pictures of them fucking, one for each year we were married and also a disc that said 'play me' on it. I had left 22 minutes of their greatest hits on that one. And then I left.

Allison found me four years later. I was living in a shack, well, I thought it was a show house(!) but most people who saw the outside would have thought it was terrible looking. Thing was, it was paid for along with the 22 (how apropos) acres of land it sat on. I'd left the house for Allison and cleaned out our savings and cashed out my 401K and money market accounts. Living frugally, I figured I could survive for about 40 years on $1100 per month since I had no outside bills. Only a cellphone and internet, gas and propane once per year since I was off the grid.

I have to admit, I was shocked when she found me. I never thought she would have any interest in finding me nor would I have thought she was without a man. She was sitting on my front porch (my cabin is 18'x22') waiting for me to come home, when I walked up, after the long hike I do almost everyday. What did I do? I ignored her. No, I didn't lock the door and tell her to leave or not come in, I simply ignored her. She came in, obviously, and proceeded to tell me how much she loved me and had never stopped. Tom was just a mistake and couldn't we get past it? She didn't love him, it was just for sex. That last remark actually got to me and I turned with murder in my eye.

She's still a nimble vixen, she ducked my outstretch hands that planned to choke the life out of her. I chased her around the cabin until somehow I stumbled and she went out the front door. When I flew through the door after her, she was already putting it in reverse and tearing out my driveway. I chased her for a while, and after she was out of sight, stopped and started to laugh! For the first time ever, I scared her. And that was what I wanted, to scare her away. I could have caught her at any time, but let her go in the hopes she'd never return.

The kids say she was terrified for her life. I got divorce papers a few weeks later and we simply dissolved our marriage. Afterward, the kids told her she'd done what I wanted, never at any point would I have hurt her physically. She was angry with them for a while, refusing to speak to them. At least she was finally out of my life, as much as possible.

Me? I'm still single and have no plans to change it. I live damned near like a hermit and love my life. Allison? The last I heard, she was back with Bill, her second lover. The kids say she had bruises every so often, but hides them well.

Sometimes, life is just a hoot, isn't it!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“Is your male ego so fragile” – Arghh! AGAIN with the “fragile male ego” argument! Why is it that EVERY time a man doesn’t want his wife fucking other women there is a problem with his ego? Especially when she admits that she doesn’t REALLY want him fucking other women, is just willing to accept out of some sort of weird sense of fairness since SHE wants to take a lover!

“You decide how our marriage will be moving forward and I have no say in it?” – No, you HAVE a say – you can either stay in the marriage you agreed to, or get a divorce and sleep with whomever you want!

FD45FD45over 8 years ago

Where is the ending? Did I miss it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
he did what he had to do

selfish cunt got what she wanted. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rule 1

white american woman under 40 = selfish cunt .

It is a rule law engraved on their souls now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Haha! Too funny!

He's still married so he IS a cuckold.

He throws her out for a SECOND time so this IS BTB!

Other than you're lying to us in the intro this was pretty good.

telboy17telboy17almost 8 years ago
They have no future together

They are as obnoxious and stubborn as each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What happened?

The story was going along and all of a sudden there's nothing. If you're going to write there has to be a beginning, a middle and an END. You only gave us part of the story.

If this is your best don't write any more. You're wasting our time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
unanswered questions...

such as: did she screw the guy she had been talking with? Did it last or did he dump her? How many lovers did she take? Why did it take her 7 years to decide she wanted her husband back?

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 8 years ago
Interesting but...

Not enough answered questions.

Who was she planning on cheating with?

Many others as well.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
OK so I will read part two

hmmm

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 7 years ago
Oh Yesssss.

This is the second story I reading from this wonderful author.

And I already love it as much as the first one!

And I have still the rest of the story, to look forward to!

Bravo maestro!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Correction, Callie

Just because she wishes to fuck men other than her husband Chris, she claims she is not a slut. Sorry, but you are wrong, Callie. A wife who willingly has sex outside of her marriage, is, indeed, a slut. And simply by bringing up the subject of breaking their wedding vows is cause to separate. Trying to heal a ailing marriage by bringing in another sex partner is like trying to fix a frayed rope by cutting it in half.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW! DON'T THIS TAKE ALL

This is a great story! "BUT" It seems to need more to the story!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

OH OH OH! Never piss in a public swimming pool! They chemically treat the water

So it changes color when you piss in it!

Just so you know the water is usually clear if is cloudy or a blue hue IT'S PISS OR SHIT CONTAMINATED ! Good luck with the pool

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I FEEL LIKE I WAS READING A BOOK AND FOUND THAT THE LAST TWO OR THREE CHAPTERS HAD BEEN TORN OUT OF IT.

HOW'S IT GONNA BE? HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW? THE STORY ISN'T FINISHED.

It had potential but the author quit so I gave it only two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Job.

Awesome dialogue. Natural and very believable.

5*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous