All Comments on 'Hubby Allows Wife to be Forced Ch. 03'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I try, but can't understand when the hot wife/cuckholdry completely replaces the marital relationship. Even if the humiliation and torment is arrousing, how long can that be sustainable? Positive reinforcement seems always vanish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuckold

Another stupid cuck with his brains in his cock end. My bet as he also submissive th marriage wont last he'll not finish it she will, she will run out of ideas of humiliating him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Title?

The title of the story is misleading. It should not be, "Hubby Allows..." but rather "Hubby ENCOURAGES Wife to be Forced". More in keeping with the eagerness with which Joyce takes up her natural instincts. BTW, I too am kept in a chastity cage whilst my wife has fun, and thus can relate 100% to the series.

Great series, cuck, great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YOu are amaster of this sort of story thank you for making my cumming so much easier, I have ED but with enough stimulation I can squirt a little. Thank you and please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This sucked

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 month ago

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢😡🤬💔💔👎👎👎👺💩💩🤖💩👹☠️💀⛈️🆘🆘🚮🚮

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
1020 Followers
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES