All Comments on 'Hubby's Corporate Fuck Toy Ch. 02'

by NatalieH

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why bother with the pretext of a marriage between them? This is just pimp and whore.

bigd44xbigd44xover 10 years ago
Great story

This has been a great story, I can't wait to read what happens to this hot little married slut next!

Don't pay attention to the idiots! Keep writing for the rest of us!!

NatalieHNatalieHover 10 years agoAuthor
RE: bigd44x

Thanks for the encouragement, I don't let negative comments put me off, they're mostly moralising judgements which seem wholly bizarre to me considering the site were on. I love feedback, good or bad on the quality of my writing and why people like or dislike its style, the content is what it is.

You'll be pleased to know I'm already working on the next instalment where I visit Nick for a whole week of submissive humiliation. - Nat x

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 10 years ago
Very nice

I really liked your story, especially the various humiliations, psychological and physical. I enjoyed the fact that the humiliations came almost constantly, cascading and building on each other. More would always be good in any scenario! I hope you find other ways of driving her deeper into humiliation. Driving her to her limits of humiliation and right past them. Perhaps exploring kinkier activities, with multiple witnesses as much as possible. Watersports, perhaps an animal or two. Possibly putting humiliating writing on her body, directing people to use her in various ways, and inviting them to use her in ever more perverted ways.

It occurs to me that if Nick finds out her relationship with Paul, that would be even more humiliating for her. As a whore her behaviour is somewhat expected, but if he finds out that she is Paul's wife that would be incredibly humiliating for her, as they will all know after the fact that her behaviour was her preference all along from the beginning, and not because she was being paid. Perhaps Paul could be drawn deeper into his role as a cuckhold, being introduced as such to Nick's other buddies who are invited over to fuck her, and possibly to fuck Paul.

She could be filled with three cocks in three holes at once, or even lick a woman's cunt while her cunt and ass are being pounded. There could be a house rule that everyone who comes to the door receives oral service from her, even perhaps be offered the option of being licked anally. No matter how degrading the things she is required to do, Nick always points out to everyone that she is doing it out of her own perverted desires, for no money.

It would be nice if she begged to be hogtied and left overnight for anyone to do anything they wanted to her. Or perhaps she could be left out in stocks, bent over and helpless and naked, almost compelling people who see her to rape her in her cunt or ass or mouth.

Another house rule could be that while at Nick's she might be told and agree that she is never to refuse a sexual request from anybody to do anything to her at anytime, anywhere, and as many times as they wanted to use her.

I love the fact that they are always filming her. Knowing this is another source of humiliation for her. They could compile home videos of her best humiliations and view them when they all get together.

Obviously her relationship with Nick is bound to evolve further into something more permanent, or at least involving frequent contact and use. Paul's role is open to a lot of possibilities.

Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!!

You are one amazing woman! My BF and I love reading your stories, what an amazing turn on. You have one extremely amazing imagination. I want my BF to humiliate me like that... We're trying to set it up :). Thanks for the inspiration

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 10 years ago
Nat, great job!!

I loved the story, both chapters and am excited (yes, wet too) that you are working on Chapter 3. Great story line, loved the humiliation line throughout the story and how she has to constantly come (cum) to grips that her body (cunt) keeps telling her what to do. Please keep writing, I was wet and dripping and had sticky fingers throughout the read...........Thanks!! Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Feasting on the slut Natalie

Enjoyed immensely these vast open windows to your inner slut soul. Loved the slut's integrity and commitment to the continuing discovery, to the unvarnished reality of who & what she truly is. Great, honest writing. I understand Nat needs Paul as an intimate witness but if it we're my reality, you'd have a husband that was a Master - and not the easy kind. Far from it. Keep writing - that's a command. -)

D. Struan

borock44borock44about 4 years ago
Cum stroking Awesome

your stories are from the point of view as to stimulate the thoughts of how a man wants to visualize a true slut. but not just from obeying her master.but from articulating just how bad she wants it .it's vital for cuck of any kind that she desire what's happening just as much as he wants her to do it if not more even.i will read everything you right.you're that good.thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fking hot

"....Knowing that right in this spot only an hour or two ago, your wife was being roughly shafted by a big fat cock while you were downstairs? Your wife, lying back and being rutted senseless by a guy with a much bigger fucking dick than YOU? What's more I fuckin' loved it. Paul, you and I both know, he has a fucking huge dick and I can't get enough of it!" Once i met one girl call Amelie, she was like this slut and i loved. I would married her. Just two things to this story be perfect, a bbc and Paul suck Nick, the boy and the bbc guy.

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsalmost 4 years ago
"As if I had any modesty or dignity left to preserve!"

That line sums up the appeal of your excellent story. She gave away access to her body completely. I loved being in the weekend sex from her point of view. Please continue this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Growing into it

Having read your earlier work I have to say that I’m enjoying both your writing style and the storylines more and more each episode. Re your writing, you’ve learned to drag the story out a little more, giving the reader the chance to experience what you’ve felt as you’ve turned from the staid wife of earlier stories into the almost perfect whore who can’t get enough cum either in, or indeed on her.

The other aspect of your writing that I’ve enjoyed is that the reader has absolutely no sympathy for Paul as he appears to have any control of the situation taken from his grasp as you get all the cock that you crave so much. I can’t wait to read the next instalment as I want to see just how much cock you can take in those slutty holes of yours

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
i wish id meet her

pretty filthy story, loved it

jono 14

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNatalieH@NatalieH
I am a submissive woman who enjoys being dominated by both men and women, including some humiliation aspects but not pain. I am very much into sexual servitude but tend to shy away from the pain, chains, whips aspects - its not for me, I want my servitude to be chain-free. I f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES